Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
24 Đề khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án NĂM 2023 SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO NGHỆ AN được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 24 FILE trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
NGHỆ AN

ĐỀ THI CHÍNH THỨC
(Đề thi có 04 trang)
KỲ KHẢO SÁT CHẤT LƯỢNG KẾT HỢP THI THỬ
LỚP 12, NĂM HỌC 2022 - 2023
Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH

Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút; không kể thời gian phát đề
Mã đề thi 401
Họ và tên thí sinh: ....................................................................

Số báo danh: ............................................................................

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 1. A.
discussion B. confidence C. appearance D. professor

Question 2. A. wonder B. begin C. pretend D. relax

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 3.
He felt very bad. However, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

A. Feeling very bad, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

B. He felt so bad that he went to work and tried to concentrate.

C. Bad as he might feel, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

D. As the result of his bad health, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

Question 4. I don’t have enough money. I can’t buy that piece of jewellery.

A. If I had enough money, I could buy that piece of jewellery.

B. If I had enough money, I couldn’t buy that piece of jewellery.

C. If only I had had enough money, I could have bought that piece of jewellery.

D. Suppose that I have enough money, I can’t buy that piece of jewellery.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 5.
He should always look both ways before they across the street.

A. should B. the C. both ways D. they across

Question 6. Maria told her professors that she won’t attend classes the following week.

A. won’t attend B. her C. the D. that

Question 7. We changed the wording of the text to make it more comprehensive to the

children.

A. wording B. comprehensive C. to make D. changed

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.

Question 8.
John and Peter are working at a garage.

- John: “Shall we stop for coffee?”

- Peter: “______.”

A. No, I’m afraid we haven’t got time B. Yes, we shall

C. Yes, of course D. No, we shan’t

Question 9. Nick and Mai are talking about Professor Smith’s lecture.

- Nick: “The lecture given by Professor Smith was really interesting.”

- Mai: “______.”

A. It sounds reasonable B. I'm going to listen to it

C. I couldn't agree with you more D. It didn't last too long

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 10 to 14.

Keeping fit and healthy is necessary (10)______ a happy and fulfilling life. Physical exercise is one of the key ways to maintain good health. Engaging in regular physical activity such as running, swimming, or playing sports can help reduce the risk of chronic illnesses, (11)______ heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. It can also help improve mental health by reducing stress, anxiety, and depression. Eating a healthy and balanced diet is also critical to maintaining good health. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and healthy fats can help prevent chronic diseases and promote (12)______ health. It is also essential to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Getting enough sleep is another vital aspect of maintaining good health. Adults should aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night, (13)______ children and adolescents need even more. By incorporating physical activity, healthy eating habits, hydration, and sufficient sleep into daily (14)______, individuals can maintain good health and enjoy a fulfilling life.

Question 10. A. of B. with C. for D. to

Question 11. A. include B. included C. including D. includes

Question 12. A. full B. overall C. complete D. whole

Question 13. A. while B. when C. whenever D. where

Question 14. A. chores B. tasks C. customs D. routines

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 15.
My cousin tends to look on the bright side in any circumstance.

A. be pessimistic B. be smart C. be optimistic D. be confident

Question 16. The article enthused about the benefits that the new system would bring.

A. advantages B. drawbacks C. encouragement D. supports

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 17. A. sign B. give C. find D. mine

Question 18. A. width B. strength C. tooth D. smooth

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.

Question 19.
Last weekend we had fun roaming the countryside on our bikes.

A. resting B. wandering C. relaxing D. camping

Question 20. A new government department was established to control maritime traffic.

A. highway B. air C. military D. sea

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 21.
After forty years in politics I think it’s time for me to call it a ______.

A. day B. night C. finish D. break

Question 22. Mercy ______ while her mom was cooking breakfast.

A. was studying B. studies C. studied D. is studying

Question 23. I tried not to draw ______ to the weak points in my argument.

A. opinion B. impression C. attention D. consideration

Question 24. Nobody knew why Sarah agreed ______ married to that old man.

A. to getting B. get C. to get D. getting

Question 25. The end of the book is _______ than the beginning.

A. most interesting B. interesting

C. more interesting D. the most interesting

Question 26. Mary said she would come back, and she ______ her promise.

A. kept B. put C. gave D. took

Question 27. I will consider buying the house ______.

A. when I spoke to them B. by the time I spoke to them

C. after I have spoken to them D. as soon as I had spoken to them

Question 28. I've always been interested ______ the origins of blues music.

A. about B. at C. in D. on

Question 29. The new illness, _______ in Nigeria, has not yet been named.

A. discovering B. discovered C. was discovering D. was discovered

Question 30. When he got home, he found that his flat ______.

A. had burgled B. burgled C. had been burgled D. was burgling

Question 31. Not all of them have any ______ sense of history or any special care or knowledge of the arts.

A. keen B. steep C. blunt D. strong

Question 32. She can’t ______ pretending that everything is fine when it clearly isn’t.

A. go on B. put off C. keep up D. give up

Question 33. He scheduled the meeting for a(n)_______ time, and few people could attend.

A. convenient B. inconvenient C. conveniently D. convenience

Question 34. Jenny Brown is ______ pupil at London Road School.

A. a B. Ø (no article) C. an D. the

Question 35. Your parents have retired, _______?

A. have they? B. haven't they C. didn’t they D. did they

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 36 to 42.

When naming a child, some parents seem to choose a name based simply on their personal preference. In other families, grandparents or professional name-makers come up with a child's name. And in some cases, the time of a child's birth influences how the child's name is determined.

In many European cultures, names are typically chosen by parents. Parents' choice for their child's name may be based on names of relatives or ancestors within their particular family. For example, in Italy, children are traditionally named after their grandparents. The parents generally use the father's parents' names first. If they have more children, then they will use the mother's parents' names. Similarly, some people in Eastern Europe name their children after relatives who have died. This tradition is seen as a means to protect the child from the Angel of Death.

Traditionally in some Asian countries, a child's grandfather or a fortune-teller chooses the child's name. In contrast to the tradition of naming children after relatives, the child's name is chosen to influence the child's character. For example, names may be based on a connection to certain elements such as fire, water, earth, wood, or metal. Or the name might include a written character meaning beauty, strength, or kindness.

In certain African cultures, when a child is born plays a large part in determining the child's name. In Ghana's Akan culture, the day a child is born determines the child's name. But each day has different names for boys and girls. For instance, a boy born on Friday is named Kofi, whereas a girl born on the same day is named Afua. Both Kofi and Afua are names meaning "wanderer” or “explorer." Children with these names are seen as travelers.

No matter where the name comes from, a child's name is the first gift in life. Whether it is chosen according to preference or dictated by tradition, the name reflects something about a child's culture. For that reason, all names should be treasured and respected.

Question 36. The word "means" in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. sign B. symbol C. way D. route

Question 37. Which of the following can be inferred from paragraph 3?

A. A child's name must include a written character meaning beauty, strength, or kindness.

B. The choice of a child's name should be based on names of his or her relatives.

C. A child’s name shouldn't be connected with certain elements of nature.

D. The choice of a child’s name is believed to have an impact on his or her personality.

Question 38. The word "it" in paragraph 5 refers to ______.

A. preference B. culture C. name D. tradition

Question 39. The word "treasured" in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. ignored B. valued C. developed D. revealed

Question 40. What is the main idea of the passage?

A. The history of child naming around the world

B. The practice of child naming in Europe

C. The choice of name for a child in Asia

D. The tradition of child naming in different cultures

Question 41. Which of the following about the tradition of child naming in African count is NOT true according to the passage?

A. The arrival time of a child is an important factor in deciding his or her name.

B. Children receive the same name if they are born on the same day.

C. Children born on Friday are normally given names meaning traveling.

D. No matter how a child's name is chosen, it is related to his or her culture.

Question 42. According to the passage, in many European cultures, names are typically selected by ______.

A. relatives B. grandparents C. ancestors D. parents

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 43.
It is a long time since I last saw a non-fiction film.

A. I haven’t seen a non-fiction film for a long time.

B. I saw a non-fiction film for a long time.

C. I didn’t see a non-fiction film for a long time.

D. I have seen a non-fiction film for a long time.

Question 44. Mary asked her father, “Are you free this weekend?”

A. Mary asked her father if he is free that weekend.

B. Mary asked her father if was he free that weekend.

C. Mary asked her father if is he free that weekend.

D. Mary asked her father if he was free that weekend.

Question 45. It is advisable to write a career objective at the start of your resume.

A. You mustn’t write a career objective at the start of your resume.

B. You needn’t write a career objective at the start of your resume.

C. You should write a career objective at the start of your resume.

D. You might write a career objective at the start of your resume.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 46 to 50.

Marcel Bich, a French entrepreneur who manufactured traditional ink pens, revolutionized the ballpoint pen industry by creating an affordable and high-quality writing instrument. Bich was shocked at the poor quality of the ballpoint pens that were available, and also at their high cost. However, he recognised that the ballpoint was a firmly established invention, and he decided to design a cheap pen that worked well and would be commercially successful.

Bich sought permission from the Biro brothers to use their original invention's design in one of his pens and offered to compensate them for each pen sold. For two years, Bich meticulously studied the construction of every ballpoint pen available, even using a microscope to aid him in his research.

In 1950, Bich introduced the Bic Cristal, a plastic pen with a transparent barrel that wrote smoothly, didn't leak, and cost just a few cents. The public embraced the new pen, which became a practical writing instrument. In the UK, the pens are still referred to as Biros, and some Bic models bear the name "Biro" on their side as a nod to their original inventors.

Bich became extremely wealthy thanks to his invention, which had worldwide appeal. Over the next six decades, his company, Société Bic, expanded its product line to include inexpensive lighters, razors, and other goods. Today, Bic is renowned for its range of products, and consumers can even purchase Bic mobile phones.

Question 46. The word "which" in paragraph 4 refers to ________.

A. factories B. company C. invention D. range

Question 47. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT mentioned as products of Bich's company?

A. lighters B. mobile phones C. razors D. pencils

Question 48. The word "practical" in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. sharp B. accurate C. traditional D. useful

Question 49. According to paragraph 1, Marcel Bich was shocked because ______.

A. the ballpoint pens available were expensive despite their poor quality

B. a cheap pen could be designed with great commercial success

C. a firm was not established to produce high-quality ballpoint pens

D. most people could not afford such a firmly established invention

Question 50. What could be the best title for the passage?

A. Ballpoint Pen's New Design - For Better or Worse?

B. From Mobile Devices to Ballpoint Pens

C. From a Luxury Item to an Everyday Object

D. Biros - A Business Model in Britain

----------- HẾT ----------
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
NGHỆ AN

ĐỀ THI CHÍNH THỨC
(Đề thi có 04 trang)

Mã đề thi 402
Họ và tên thí sinh: ....................................................................

Số báo danh: ............................................................................

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 1.
Maria told her professors that she won’t attend classes the following week.

A. won’t attend B. that C. the D. her

Question 2. He should always look both ways before they across the street.

A. they across B. both ways C. the D. should

Question 3. We changed the wording of the text to make it more comprehensive to the

children.

A. wording B. comprehensive C. changed D. to make

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.

Question 4.
Nick and Mai are talking about Professor Smith’s lecture.

A. I'm going to listen to it B. I couldn't agree with you more

C. It didn't last too long D. It sounds reasonable

Question 5. John and Peter are working at a garage.

A. Yes, of course B. No, we shan’t

C. Yes, we shall D. No, I’m afraid we haven’t got time

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 6.

A. As the result of his bad health, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

B. Feeling very bad, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

C. Bad as he might feel, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

D. He felt so bad that he went to work and tried to concentrate.

Question 7. I don’t have enough money. I can’t buy that piece of jewellery.

A. If only I had had enough money, I could have bought that piece of jewellery.

B. Suppose that I have enough money, I can’t buy that piece of jewellery.

C. If I had enough money, I couldn’t buy that piece of jewellery.

D. If I had enough money, I could buy that piece of jewellery.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 8 to 12.

Marcel Bich, a French entrepreneur who manufactured traditional ink pens, revolutionized the ballpoint pen industry by creating an affordable and high-quality writing instrument. Bich was shocked at the poor quality of the ballpoint pens that were available, and also at their high cost. However, he recognised that the ballpoint was a firmly established invention, and he decided to design a cheap pen that worked well and would be commercially successful.

Bich sought permission from the Biro brothers to use their original invention's design in one of his pens and offered to compensate them for each pen sold. For two years, Bich meticulously studied the construction of every ballpoint pen available, even using a microscope to aid him in his research.

In 1950, Bich introduced the Bic Cristal, a plastic pen with a transparent barrel that wrote smoothly, didn't leak, and cost just a few cents. The public embraced the new pen, which became a practical writing instrument. In the UK, the pens are still referred to as Biros, and some Bic models bear the name "Biro" on their side as a nod to their original inventors.

Bich became extremely wealthy thanks to his invention, which had worldwide appeal. Over the next six decades, his company, Société Bic, expanded its product line to include inexpensive lighters, razors, and other goods. Today, Bic is renowned for its range of products, and consumers can even purchase Bic mobile phones.

Question 8. According to paragraph 1, Marcel Bich was shocked because ______.

A. a firm was not established to produce high-quality ballpoint pens

B. the ballpoint pens available were expensive despite their poor quality

C. a cheap pen could be designed with great commercial success

D. most people could not afford such a firmly established invention

Question 9. The word "practical" in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. traditional B. useful C. sharp D. accurate

Question 10. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT mentioned as products of Bich's company?

A. pencils B. lighters C. mobile phones D. razors

Question 11. What could be the best title for the passage?

A. From Mobile Devices to Ballpoint Pens

B. From a Luxury Item to an Everyday Object

C. Biros - A Business Model in Britain

D. Ballpoint Pen's New Design - For Better or Worse?

Question 12. The word "which" in paragraph 4 refers to ________.

A. invention B. factories C. range D. company

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 13.
It is advisable to write a career objective at the start of your resume.

A. You needn’t write a career objective at the start of your resume.

B. You mustn’t write a career objective at the start of your resume.

C. You might write a career objective at the start of your resume.

D. You should write a career objective at the start of your resume.

Question 14. It is a long time since I last saw a non-fiction film.

B. I have seen a non-fiction film for a long time.

C. I saw a non-fiction film for a long time.

D. I didn’t see a non-fiction film for a long time.

Question 15. Mary asked her father, “Are you free this weekend?”

A. Mary asked her father if he was free that weekend.

C. Mary asked her father if he is free that weekend.

D. Mary asked her father if is he free that weekend.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 16. A. mine B. sign C. give D. find

Question 17. A. strength B. smooth C. width D. tooth

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 18 to 22.

Keeping fit and healthy is necessary (18)______ a happy and fulfilling life. Physical exercise is one of the key ways to maintain good health. Engaging in regular physical activity such as running, swimming, or playing sports can help reduce the risk of chronic illnesses, (19)______ heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. It can also help improve mental health by reducing stress, anxiety, and depression. Eating a healthy and balanced diet is also critical to maintaining good health. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and healthy fats can help prevent chronic diseases and promote (20)______ health. It is also essential to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Getting enough sleep is another vital aspect of maintaining good health. Adults should aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night, (21)______ children and adolescents need even more. By incorporating physical activity, healthy eating habits, hydration, and sufficient sleep into daily (22)______, individuals can maintain good health and enjoy a fulfilling life.

Question 18. A. for B. with C. of D. to

Question 19. A. include B. including C. included D. includes

Question 20. A. complete B. full C. whole D. overall

Question 21. A. whenever B. while C. where D. when

Question 22. A. routines B. customs C. chores D. tasks

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 23. A.
relax B. wonder C. pretend D. begin

Question 24. A. professor B. confidence C. discussion D. appearance

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 25 to 31.

When naming a child, some parents seem to choose a name based simply on their personal preference. In other families, grandparents or professional name-makers come up with a child's name. And in some cases, the time of a child's birth influences how the child's name is determined.

In many European cultures, names are typically chosen by parents. Parents' choice for their child's name may be based on names of relatives or ancestors within their particular family. For example, in Italy, children are traditionally named after their grandparents. The parents generally use the father's parents' names first. If they have more children, then they will use the mother's parents' names. Similarly, some people in Eastern Europe name their children after relatives who have died. This tradition is seen as a means to protect the child from the Angel of Death.

Traditionally in some Asian countries, a child's grandfather or a fortune-teller chooses the child's name. In contrast to the tradition of naming children after relatives, the child's name is chosen to influence the child's character. For example, names may be based on a connection to certain elements such as fire, water, earth, wood, or metal. Or the name might include a written character meaning beauty, strength, or kindness.

In certain African cultures, when a child is born plays a large part in determining the child's name. In Ghana's Akan culture, the day a child is born determines the child's name. But each day has different names for boys and girls. For instance, a boy born on Friday is named Kofi, whereas a girl born on the same day is named Afua. Both Kofi and Afua are names meaning "wanderer” or “explorer." Children with these names are seen as travelers.

No matter where the name comes from, a child's name is the first gift in life. Whether it is chosen according to preference or dictated by tradition, the name reflects something about a child's culture. For that reason, all names should be treasured and respected.

Question 25. According to the passage, in many European cultures, names are typically selected by ______.

A. parents B. ancestors C. relatives D. grandparents

Question 26. Which of the following about the tradition of child naming in African count is NOT true according to the passage?

A. Children receive the same name if they are born on the same day.

B. No matter how a child's name is chosen, it is related to his or her culture.

C. Children born on Friday are normally given names meaning traveling.

D. The arrival time of a child is an important factor in deciding his or her name.

Question 27. The word "treasured" in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. ignored B. developed C. revealed D. valued

Question 28. The word "means" in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. route B. symbol C. way D. sign

Question 29. What is the main idea of the passage?

A. The tradition of child naming in different cultures

B. The choice of name for a child in Asia

C. The history of child naming around the world

D. The practice of child naming in Europe

Question 30. Which of the following can be inferred from paragraph 3?

A. The choice of a child's name should be based on names of his or her relatives.

B. A child's name must include a written character meaning beauty, strength, or kindness.

C. The choice of a child’s name is believed to have an impact on his or her personality.

D. A child’s name shouldn't be connected with certain elements of nature.

Question 31. The word "it" in paragraph 5 refers to ______.

A. tradition B. name C. preference D. culture

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 32.
The end of the book is _______ than the beginning.

A. more interesting B. the most interesting

C. most interesting D. interesting

Question 33. She can’t ______ pretending that everything is fine when it clearly isn’t.

A. keep up B. go on C. put off D. give up

Question 34. Mary said she would come back, and she ______ her promise.

A. put B. took C. gave D. kept

Question 35. I tried not to draw ______ to the weak points in my argument.

A. opinion B. impression C. attention D. consideration

Question 36. I will consider buying the house ______.

A. when I spoke to them B. by the time I spoke to them

C. as soon as I had spoken to them D. after I have spoken to them

Question 37. Jenny Brown is ______ pupil at London Road School.

A. the B. a C. Ø (no article) D. an

Question 38. He scheduled the meeting for a(n)_______ time, and few people could attend.

A. conveniently B. convenient C. convenience D. inconvenient

Question 39. I've always been interested ______ the origins of blues music.

A. at B. in C. about D. on

Question 40. The new illness, _______ in Nigeria, has not yet been named.

A. was discovered B. was discovering C. discovering D. discovered

Question 41. When he got home, he found that his flat ______.

A. had been burgled B. had burgled C. was burgling D. burgled

Question 42. Nobody knew why Sarah agreed ______ married to that old man.

A. to getting B. get C. to get D. getting

Question 43. Not all of them have any ______ sense of history or any special care or knowledge of the arts.

A. blunt B. keen C. strong D. steep

Question 44. After forty years in politics I think it’s time for me to call it a ______.

A. night B. break C. day D. finish

Question 45. Mercy ______ while her mom was cooking breakfast.

A. studies B. is studying C. was studying D. studied

Question 46. Your parents have retired, _______?

A. have they? B. didn’t they C. haven't they D. did they

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 47.
The article enthused about the benefits that the new system would bring.

A. advantages B. supports C. drawbacks D. encouragement

Question 48. My cousin tends to look on the bright side in any circumstance.

A. be optimistic B. be pessimistic C. be confident D. be smart

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.

Question 49.
A new government department was established to control maritime traffic.

A. air B. sea C. military D. highway

Question 50. Last weekend we had fun roaming the countryside on our bikes.

A. relaxing B. resting C. wandering D. camping

------ THE END ------
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
NGHỆ AN

ĐỀ THI CHÍNH THỨC
(Đề thi có 04 trang)

Mã đề thi 403

Question 1. A. sign B. mine C. find D. give

Question 2. A. tooth B. strength C. width D. smooth

Question 3.

A. Bad as he might feel, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

B. Feeling very bad, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

C. He felt so bad that he went to work and tried to concentrate.

D. As the result of his bad health, he went to work and tried to concentrate.

Question 4. I don’t have enough money. I can’t buy that piece of jewellery.

A. If I had enough money, I could buy that piece of jewellery.

B. Suppose that I have enough money, I can’t buy that piece of jewellery.

C. If I had enough money, I couldn’t buy that piece of jewellery.

D. If only I had had enough money, I could have bought that piece of jewellery.

Question 5.
Not all of them have any ______ sense of history or any special care or knowledge of the arts.

A. keen B. strong C. blunt D. steep

Question 6. She can’t ______ pretending that everything is fine when it clearly isn’t.

A. keep up B. go on C. put off D. give up

Question 7. Your parents have retired, _______?

A. haven't they B. didn’t they C. have they? D. did they

Question 8. He scheduled the meeting for a(n)_______ time, and few people could attend.

A. convenient B. convenience C. inconvenient D. conveniently

Question 9. The end of the book is _______ than the beginning.

A. the most interesting B. interesting

C. most interesting D. more interesting

Question 10. When he got home, he found that his flat ______.

A. had burgled B. burgled C. was burgling D. had been burgled

Question 11. After forty years in politics I think it’s time for me to call it a ______.

A. finish B. day C. break D. night

Question 12. The new illness, _______ in Nigeria, has not yet been named.

A. discovered B. was discovered C. discovering D. was discovering

Question 13. I've always been interested ______ the origins of blues music.

A. in B. about C. on D. at

Question 14. I tried not to draw ______ to the weak points in my argument.

A. impression B. attention C. opinion D. consideration

Question 15. I will consider buying the house ______.

A. by the time I spoke to them B. when I spoke to them

C. as soon as I had spoken to them D. after I have spoken to them

Question 16. Mary said she would come back, and she ______ her promise.

A. put B. kept C. took D. gave

Question 17. Jenny Brown is ______ pupil at London Road School.

A. the B. a C. an D. Ø (no article)

Question 18. Nobody knew why Sarah agreed ______ married to that old man.

A. get B. to getting C. getting D. to get

Question 19. Mercy ______ while her mom was cooking breakfast.

A. studies B. was studying C. is studying D. studied

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 20 to 24.

Question 20. The word "practical" in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. sharp B. accurate C. traditional D. useful

Question 21. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT mentioned as products of Bich's company?

A. pencils B. lighters C. razors D. mobile phones

Question 22. The word "which" in paragraph 4 refers to ________.

A. range B. factories C. invention D. company

Question 23. According to paragraph 1, Marcel Bich was shocked because ______.

A. a firm was not established to produce high-quality ballpoint pens

B. most people could not afford such a firmly established invention

C. the ballpoint pens available were expensive despite their poor quality

D. a cheap pen could be designed with great commercial success

Question 24. What could be the best title for the passage?

A. Biros - A Business Model in Britain

B. From a Luxury Item to an Everyday Object

C. From Mobile Devices to Ballpoint Pens

D. Ballpoint Pen's New Design - For Better or Worse?

Question 25.
It is advisable to write a career objective at the start of your resume.

A. You should write a career objective at the start of your resume.

B. You needn’t write a career objective at the start of your resume.

C. You might write a career objective at the start of your resume.

D. You mustn’t write a career objective at the start of your resume.

Question 26. Mary asked her father, “Are you free this weekend?”

A. Mary asked her father if he is free that weekend.

C. Mary asked her father if is he free that weekend.

D. Mary asked her father if he was free that weekend.

Question 27. It is a long time since I last saw a non-fiction film.

B. I have seen a non-fiction film for a long time.

C. I saw a non-fiction film for a long time.

D. I didn’t see a non-fiction film for a long time.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 28 to 32.

Keeping fit and healthy is necessary (28)______ a happy and fulfilling life. Physical exercise is one of the key ways to maintain good health. Engaging in regular physical activity such as running, swimming, or playing sports can help reduce the risk of chronic illnesses, (29)______ heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. It can also help improve mental health by reducing stress, anxiety, and depression. Eating a healthy and balanced diet is also critical to maintaining good health. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and healthy fats can help prevent chronic diseases and promote (30)______ health. It is also essential to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Getting enough sleep is another vital aspect of maintaining good health. Adults should aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night, (31)______ children and adolescents need even more. By incorporating physical activity, healthy eating habits, hydration, and sufficient sleep into daily (32)______, individuals can maintain good health and enjoy a fulfilling life.

Question 28. A. for B. with C. of D. to

Question 29. A. included B. include C. includes D. including

Question 30. A. whole B. full C. complete D. overall

Question 31. A. while B. when C. where D. whenever

Question 32. A. chores B. tasks C. routines D. customs

Question 33.
Last weekend we had fun roaming the countryside on our bikes.

A. resting B. relaxing C. camping D. wandering

Question 34. A new government department was established to control maritime traffic.

A. military B. air C. highway D. sea

Question 35.
John and Peter are working at a garage.

A. No, I’m afraid we haven’t got time B. No, we shan’t

C. Yes, we shall D. Yes, of course

Question 36. Nick and Mai are talking about Professor Smith’s lecture.

A. It sounds reasonable B. I couldn't agree with you more

C. It didn't last too long D. I'm going to listen to it

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 37 to 43.

Question 37. What is the main idea of the passage?

A. The choice of name for a child in Asia

B. The practice of child naming in Europe

C. The history of child naming around the world

D. The tradition of child naming in different cultures

Question 38. The word "treasured" in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. valued B. developed C. revealed D. ignored

Question 39. Which of the following can be inferred from paragraph 3?

A. A child's name must include a written character meaning beauty, strength, or kindness.

B. A child’s name shouldn't be connected with certain elements of nature.

C. The choice of a child's name should be based on names of his or her relatives.

D. The choice of a child’s name is believed to have an impact on his or her personality.

Question 40. The word "it" in paragraph 5 refers to ______.

A. name B. culture C. preference D. tradition

Question 41. Which of the following about the tradition of child naming in African count is NOT true according to the passage?

A. Children born on Friday are normally given names meaning traveling.

B. Children receive the same name if they are born on the same day.

C. The arrival time of a child is an important factor in deciding his or her name.

D. No matter how a child's name is chosen, it is related to his or her culture.

Question 42. According to the passage, in many European cultures, names are typically selected by ______.

A. relatives B. grandparents C. ancestors D. parents

Question 43. The word "means" in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. symbol B. way C. route D. sign

Question 44.
He should always look both ways before they across the street.

A. both ways B. the C. should D. they across

Question 45. We changed the wording of the text to make it more comprehensive to the

children.

A. changed B. wording C. comprehensive D. to make

Question 46. Maria told her professors that she won’t attend classes the following week.

A. that B. won’t attend C. her D. the

Question 47.
The article enthused about the benefits that the new system would bring.

A. supports B. drawbacks C. advantages D. encouragement

Question 48. My cousin tends to look on the bright side in any circumstance.

A. be pessimistic B. be optimistic C. be smart D. be confident

Question 49. A.
pretend B. begin C. wonder D. relax

Question 50. A. appearance B. discussion C. confidence D. professor

------ THE END ------
1683542153872.png

PASS GIẢI NÉN: yopovn.Com

THẦY CÔ, CÁC EM DOWNLOAD FILE TẠI MỤC ĐÍNH KÈM!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM--- ĐỀ THI TIENG ANH 12 TOT NGHIEP.zip
    10.4 MB · Lượt xem: 8
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    25 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thí điểm học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 anh văn 12 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề luyện thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi anh văn 12 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp an đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thi điểm đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đà nẵng đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hà nội đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hải phòng đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tỉnh thái bình đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tphcm đề thi ioe olympic tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 12 đề thi kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh cấp thành phố lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh k12 đề thi tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 online đề thi tiếng anh thpt 12 đề tiếng anh 12 đề tiếng anh 12 học kì 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    daohieu79