Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án NĂM 2022

YOPOVN xin gửi đến quý thầy cô, các em học sinh Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án NĂM 2022. Đây là bộ đề kiểm tra giữa kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án, De kiểm tra giữa kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp an,Đề thi giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh 12 thi điểm,De thi Tiếng Anh lớp 12 học kì 2 năm 2020,De kiểm tra 1 tiết Anh văn lớp 12 HK2,De kiểm tra giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh 12 thi điểm,Đề thi giữa kì 2 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh,De kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 Tiếng Anh 12 thi điểm,,Đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh 12,.... được soạn bằng file word. Thầy cô, các em download file BỘ Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án NĂM 2022 tại mục đính kèm.

ĐỀ 1
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA GIỮA HỌC KÌ 2 - NĂM HỌC 2021 –2022
MÔN TIẾNG ANH 12

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1.
A. dinosaur B. wildlife C. artificial D. device

Question 2. A. exterminate B. expert C. extinct D. extinguish

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3.
A. software B. patient C. explore D. engine

Question 4. A. employment B. probation C. creative D. engineer

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5.
~ A: "What qualities do you have that make you a suitable candidate for this post? "

~ B: "..............."

A. Well, I have a lot of qualifications that match. B. I'm highly qualified for the post.

C. I used to work in a similar position for two years.

D. I consider myself to be trustworthy, responsible and punctual.

Question 6. ~ Nam: "Would you mind if sometimes I call at around 10 pm to discuss our assignment?"

~ Lan: "............."

A. No, of course not B. Yes, of course I would. C. I mind a lot D. I like discussions.

Question 7. The woman asked______ get lunch at school.

A. can the children B. if the children can

C. whether the children could D. could the children

Question 8. Only the relevant _______ with suitable experience and qualifications are shortlisted and invited for a job interview.

A. applied B. applicants C. applications D. applicable

Question 9. Look at this cute little bear. It _________ in the wildlife park for six months.

A. will have lived B. are living C. has lived D. will have been living

Question 10. My brother got his laptop _______ as it was still under warranty.

A. service B. serviced C. to service D. servicing

Question 11. The more she practises, _______ she becomes.

A. the greater confidence B. more confidently C. the more confident D. the most confident

Question 12. The teacher had his students ________ their laptops to surf the Net for resources in his class.

A. using B. to use C. used D. use

Question 13. We complained________ the manager ______the poor service we received at the restaurant.

A. on - about B. to – about C. with - of D. at - for

Question 14. By the time we go to the conference about wildlife protection, the opening speech _______

A. will start B. starts C. will have started D. has started

Question 15. The biggest fear is that humans might_________ robots.

A. interfere with B. lose control of C. make sense of D. put an end to

Question 16. Animals classified as CR on the conservation status scale are ________ of extinction

A. on the verge B. in the verge C. on brink D. in brink

Question 17. The successful candidate will be offered ________ job prospects in the company after six-month apprenticeship.

A. long-term B. articulate C. well-organised D. human-like

Question 18. New employees can be put on a probation period to see ____ they are suitable for the position.

A.
in spite of B. if C. in order that D. with a view to

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 19.
(A) The more you (B) practise speaking in your class, (C) the more better you are (D) at public speaking.

Question 20. Mammoths (A) and dinosaurs used to (B) living on our earth quite a long time (C) ago, but they are now (D) extinct.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 21. It is predicted that the natural resources will run out by the end of the century.

A. come in B. give up C. run away D. remain intact

Question 22. Well, I want to go straight to university, but I'm also thinking of applying for a temporary job in the summer.

A. part-time B. full-time C. permanent D. seasonal

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 23.
We want to recruit the brightest and the best. If you think you fit the bill, fill in an application form today.

A. are able to pay the bill B. are suitable C. are of the right size D. are excellent

Question 24: Employers usually look for candidates who have qualifications and relevant experience.

A. excellent B. rich C. appropriate D. extensive

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.​

Question 25. Someone is checking my car tyres for me.

A. I have my car tyres checked regularly B. I'm having my car to be checked by someone.

C. I'm getting my car tyres checked. D. My car tyres are being checked by myself.

Question 26. The crowd became increasingly angry at the long delay.

A. The more the crowd became angry at the delay, the longer they felt.

B. The crowd became very angry because the delay was so long.

C. The more increasingly the crowd became, the longer the delay was.

D. The longer the delay was, the angrier the crowd became.

Question 27. We cannot live in outer space without special equipment.

A. We are impossible to live outer space without special equipment

B. It is impossible for us to live in outer space without special equipment.

C. Without special equipment, we are very likely to live in outer space.

D. But for special equipment, we couldn't have lived in outer space.

Question 28. The secretary said, "Sorry, I will never work on Sunday."

A. The secretary promised not to work on Sunday.

C. The secretary reminded her boss to work on Sunday.

B. The secretary refused not to work on Sunday.

D. The secretary refused to work on Sunday.

Question 29. We cut down many forests. The earth becomes hot.

A. The more we cut forest, the hotter the earth becomes.

B. The more forests we cut down, the hotter the earth becomes.

C. The more we cut forests, the earth become hotter.

D. The more forests we cut down, the earth becomes hotter.

Question 30. “Don't forget to tailor your CV to match the job descriptions.” Paul said.

A. Paul complained about not tailoring my CV to match the job descriptions.

B. Paul said that I would remember to match the job descriptions.

C. Paul asked me to tailor his CV to match the job descriptions.

D. Paul reminded me to tailor my CV to match the job descriptions

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31 to 35.

Robots are useful for exploring and working in space. In particular, many robots have been sent to explore Mars. Such robots have usually looked like a box with wheels. Though these robots are useful, by their very nature they are unreliable, extremely expensive, and they break easily. Also, they cannot do very many tasks. Because of these problems, scientists have been developing a new and unusual kind of robot. These new robots move like snakes, so they have been given the name "snakebots." The way a snake is shaped lets it get into very small spaces, like cracks in rocks. It can also push its way below the ground or climb up different kinds of objects, like high rocks and trees. Such abilities account for the usefulness of a robot designed like a snake. A snakebot would be able to do these things, too, making it much more effective than regular robots with wheels, which easily get stuck or fall over. Since they can carry tools, snakebots would be able to work in space, as well. They could, for example, help repair the International Space Station. But how can such a robot shape be made? A snakebot is built like a Chain made of about thirty parts, or modules. Each module is basically the same in that they all have a small computer and a wheel to aid movement. The large computer in the "head” of the snake makes all of the modules in a snakebot work together. The modular design of the snakebot has many advantages. If one module fails, another can be added easily. Snakebot modules can also carry different kinds of tools, as well as cameras. Since each module is actually a robot in itself, one module can work apart from the rest if necessary. That is, all the modules can separate and move on their own, and then later, reconnect back into a larger robot. Researchers are also trying to develop snakebots made of a special kind of plastic that can change its shape using electricity, almost like animal muscles. Snakebots made with this plastic will be very strong and hard to break. Overall, the snakebot design is much simpler than that of common robots. Thus, snakebots will be much less expensive to build. For example, a robot recently sent to Mars cost over a hundred million dollars, whereas snakebots can cost as little as a few hundred dollars. With their versatility and affordability, snakebots seem to be the wave of the future, at least as far as space robots are concerned.

Question 31: How many robots make a snakebot?

A. There can be any amount. B. One C. About thirty D. The reading doesn’t say.

Question 32. What is the purpose of the second paragraph?

A. To explain the versatility and usefulness of snakebots.

B. To describe the problems with robots that have wheels.

C. To give details of the first successful snakebot.

D. To list places where snakebots have already gone.

Question 33. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE about the snakebots?
A. They can move through myriad difficult areas.

B. They are easier to get stuck or fall over than other kinds of robots. C. They are made of over thirty different modules.

D. They are unable to work in space like a regular robot.
Question 34. What does the word “they” in the second paragraph refer to ?
A. wheels B. regular robots C. these things D. snakebots
Question 35. What topic does the passage mainly focus on?
A. The mission of the first working snakebot. B. What a snakebot looks like and can do.
C. Similarities between the old robots and the new ones. D. How snakebots were invented.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 36-40.

There are some qualifications, like a university (36) ____, for example, that are regarded as relevant information in most circumstances. Then there are other qualifications, such as a first-aid course, may be seen as useful and even relevant for some jobs, but would look odd being listed for others (37) ___ it is not relevant to the position. Your number of years you have been working will also help you decide what to include and what to leave (38) _____. Individuals who are still in their first five years of work should note that their (39) _____background is very important and should be listed in reasonable detail. For this with more than five years of employment experience, you should be a bit more selective about what you use. The reason is because some qualifications become outdated quickly. Be clear, concise and always use the job advertisement as (40) _______ to make sure your information is relevant.

36. A. degree B. campus C. probation D. students

37. A. providing B. otherwise C. as D. therefore

38. A. out B. behind C. for D. up

39. A. educational B. education C. educate D. educated

40. A. writing B. reference C. evidence D. stock

THE END.

ĐÁP ÁN

1.C5.D9.C13.B17. A21.D25.C29.B33.A37.C
2.B6.A10.B14.C18.B22.C26. D30.D34.D38.A
3.C7.C11.C15.B19.C23.B27.B31.C35.B39.A
4.D8.B12.D16.A20.B24.C28.D32.A36.A40.B

ĐỀ 2
MÔN TIẾNG ANH 12

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions

Question 1: A. smiled B. worked C. jumped D. produced

Question 2: A. windsurfing B. rhinoceros C. philosopher D. wilderness

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3: A.
promise B. apply C. compare D. appeal

Question 4: A. engineering B. economics C. recommend D. curriculum

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5:
Chemical wastes from factories are _______ that cause serious damage to species habitats.

A. pollutes B. pollutants C. pollutions D. polluters

Question 6: John is not at home. He _____ go somewhere with Daisy. I am not sure.

A. might B. will C. must D. should

Question 7: Which subject is this book ________?

A. for B. up C. of D. on

Question 8: It is a good book. I think it is interesting enough for you to ________.

A. put down B. look up C. swallow D. understand

Question 9: Those letters ________ now. You can do the typing later.

A. need typing B. needn't be typed C. need to type D. needn't typing

Question 10: Many teenagers are not much ________ in reading books, except for what they are made to read at school.

A. excited B. important C. slow D. interested

Question 11: I like ________ books better than ________ films.

A. Ø / Ø B. the / the C. Ø / the D. the / Ø

Question 12: Mary enjoys reading ________, adventure, and whatever else she can either buy or borrow.

A. romance B. romantic C. romanticize D. romantically

Question 13: _______ is a game played in a swimming pool in which two teams of swimmers try to score goals with a ball.

A. Swimming B. Rowing C. Water polo D. Water skiing

Question 14: The player _______.

A. will reward for his hat-trick B. will be rewarded for his hat-trick

C. will reward his hat-trick D. will be rewarded his hat-trick

Question 15: _______ you study for these exams, _______ you will do.

A. The hardest / the best B. The more / the much

C. The harder / the better D. The more hard / the more good,

Question 16: ASEAN press praised the great _____ of Vietnamese athletes at the 22nd SEA Games.

A. sports B. sportsman C. sporting D. sportsmanship

Question 17:
Jack saw Marry in her new dress at the party.

- Jack: “_____.” - Marry: “Thank you for your compliment.”

A. You’ve done very well B. This is a present for you

C. You look pretty in this dress D. I’m glad that you’re well again

Question 18: Laura is talking to Paul at her birthday party.

- Laura: “Thank you for your nice gift, Paul? - Paul: “______.”

A. Yes, of course B. I’m glad you like it C. Yes, that’s right D. No, sorry

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 19:
Elephants will become extinct if man continues killing them.

A. die out B. die down C. die of D. die away

Question 20: Helen Keller, blind and deaf from an early age, developed her sense of smell so finely that she could identify friends by their personal odors.

A. classify B. communicate with C. describe D. recognize

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) or phrase(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the bold and underlined word(s) or phrase(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 21:
Mr. Park decided to make Hanoi his permanent home.

A. intermittent B. solitary C. frivolous D. temporary

Question 22: Mrs Sullivan is a very generous lady. She has given most of her wealth to help homeless people.

A. mean B. filthy C. kind D. hospitable

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 23:
Would you mind lend me your motorbike until next week?

A B C D

Question 24:
Foreign students who are doing a decision about which school to attend may not

A B C

know exactly where the choices are located.

D

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 25 to 29

Sailing or boating may seem to be very interesting with the high level of technical elements involved in the sport. Whether you choose a small boat or a catamaran, whether you choose lake or ocean sailing, there are (25) _____ number of things you need to master before you can start enjoying the pure pleasure of being on the water.

Getting the sailing skills which you need to start sailing your own boat is easy if you just sign up with a sailing school. You can learn to sail (26) _____ any age. There are no restrictions. The best schools and (27)_____ will teach you all you need to know about sailing in a friendly and pleasant manner. As with all sports, sailing will get you into contact with new friends. There is a closeness that develops out at sea, however, (28) _____ not many other sports have. Being on the water in any capacity demands a healthy outlook and way of life. Sailing and boating are two sports that (29)_____ all our senses to be at their peak. Sailing calls upon physical strength, intelligence and intuition. It is one sport that allows you to leave all your daily concerns and habits back on the land and to be off with only your bare self.

Question 25: A. a B. an C. the D. Ø

Question 26: A. with B. at C. in D. for

Question 27: A. instructive B. instruction C. instructors D. instructively

Question 28: A. which B. that C. when D. whom

Question 29: A. ask B. say C. tell D. demand

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

It is estimated that over 99 percent of all species that ever existed have become extinct. What causes extinction? When a species is no longer adapted to a changed environment, it may perish. The exact causes of a species’death vary from situation to situation. Rapid ecological change may render an environment hostile to a species. For example, temperatures may change and a species may not be able to adapt. Food resources may be affected by environmental changes, which will then cause problems for a species requiring these resources. Other species may become better adapted to an environment, resulting in competition and utimately, in the death of a species.

The fossil record reveals that extinction has occurred throughout the history of Earth. Recent analyses have also revealed that on some occasions many species became extinct at the same time – a mass extinction. One of the best- known examples of mass extinction occurred 65 million years ago with the demise of dinosaurs and many other forms of life. Perhaps the largest mass extinction was the one that occurred 225 million years ago, when approximately 95 percent of all species died, mass extinctions can be caused by a relatively rapid change in the environment and can be worsened by the close interrelationship of many species. If, for example, something were to happen to destroy much of the plankton in the oceans, then the oxygen content of Earth would drop, affecting even organisms not living in the oceans. Such a change would probably lead to a mass extinction.

One interesting, and controversial, finding is that extinctions during the past 250 million years have tended to be more intense every 26 million years. This periodic extinction might be due to intersection of the Earth’s orbit with a cloud of comets, but this theory is purely speculative.Some researchers have also speculated that extinction may often be random. That is, certain species may be eliminated and others may survive for no particular reason. A species’ survival may have nothing to do with its ability or inability to adapt. If so, some of evolutionary history may reflect a sequence of essentially random events.

Question 30: The word “it” in paragraph 1 refers to ______.

A. environment B. species C. extinction D. 99 percent

Question 31: The word “utimately” is closest in meaning to________.

A. exceptionally B. dramatically C. eventually D. unfortunately

Question 32: Which of the following is NOT mentioned in paragraph 1 as a resulting from rapid ecological change?

A. Temperature changes B. Availability of food resources

C. Introduction of new species D. Competition among species

Question 33: The word “demise” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ________.

A. change B. recovery C. help D. death

Question 34: According to paragraph 2, evidence from fossils suggests that _________.

A. extinction of species has occurred from time to time throughout Earth’s history

B. Extinctions on Earth have generally been massive

C. There has been only one mass extinction in Earth’s history

D. dinosaurs became extinct much earlier than scientists originally believed

Question 35: Which of the following can be inferred from the last paragraph?

A. Many scientists could be expected to disagree with it

B. Evidence to support the theory has recently been found

C. The theory is no longer seriously considered

D. Most scientists believe the theory to be accurate

Question 36: According to the passage, it is believed that the largest extinction of a species occurred _____.

A. 26 million years ago B. 65 million years ago

C. 225 million years ago D. 250 million years ago

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 37: It is rarely necessary to ask Suzanne to tidy her room.

A.
Suzanne dislikes to be asked to tidy her room.

B.
There is no need for Suzanne to tidy her room.

C. Suzanne mustn’t be asked to tidy her room.

D. Suzanne rarely has to be asked to tidy her room.

Question 38: It was his incompetence which led to their capture.

A.
Because he was imcompetence, they were captured.

B. If he had been incompetence, they would have been captured.

C. In spite of his competence, they were not captured.

D. But for his incompetence, they would not have been captured.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 39: It’s cold outside and my leg hurts. I haven’t been out for weeks.

A.
I haven't been out for weeks, which makes the weather cold and my leg bad.

B. The weather is cold and my leg is bad as a result of my stay indoors for weeks.

C. Due to the cold weather and my bad leg, I haven't been out for weeks.

D. What makes the weather cold and my leg bad is my stay indoors for weeks.

Question 40: The old man is working in this factory. I borrowed his bicycle yesterday.

A.
The old man whom I borrowed his bicycle yesterday is working in this factory.

B. The old man whom is working in this factory I borrowed his bicycle yesterday.

C. The old man whose bicycle I borrowed yesterday is working in this factory.

D. The old man is working in this factory which I borrowed his bicycle yesterday.

---------- THE END ----------

ĐÁP ÁN

A
B
A
D
B
A
D
C
B
D
A
A
C
B
C
D
C
B
A
D
D
A
B
A
A
B
C
A
D
B
C
C
D
A
A
C
D
D
C
C

ĐỀ 3
MÔN TIẾNG ANH 12

1:
Water polo is played in a lake 1.8 metres deep, 30 metres long and 20 metres wide.

A. is played B. a lake C. and D. wide

2: For such a famous, wealthy man, his personal life was surprising simple and ordinary.

A. such B. personal C. surprising D. and ordinary

3: You mustn't have worried about the dinner - it was delicious!

A. mustn't B. about C. the D. was

4: The children ran round and round the playground until they were exhausting.

A. The children B. round and round C. until D. exhausting

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.

5:
Linda: “This horrible weather has been killing us.”

Maria: “……………..”

A. You can say that again B. It’s nice of you to say so

C. You’re welcome D. Don’t mention it

6: Customer: “Would you mind holding the door open for me, please?”

Receptionist: “…………….”

A. Well, I’m afraid not B. Oh, with pleasure C. Yes, I would D. No, we wouldn’t

7:
In spring 2008, the polar bear was placed on the endangered species list.

A. become abundant B. dangerous C. may soon not exist D. extinct

8: This chapter is so difficult to digest, I shall have to read it again later.

A. ignore B. forget C. remember D. understand

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

9:
Your health is generally good, but you do have a few minor problems.

A. major B. unimportant C. impossible D. tiny

10: The company has cut toxic chemicals from its printing process.

A. unsafe B. harmless C. poisonous D. destructive

11:
She gave him a …………….. vase.

A. small Egyptian black B. black Egyptian small

C. small black Egyptian D. Egyptian small black

12: This new technique of artificially growing cells copies what actually happens in ……….. nature.

A. no article B. a C. an D. the

13: Species diversity has provided humans ……………. so many essential things.

A. of B. for C. on D. with

14: The number of people claiming unemployment benefit ……………. sharply this month.

A. have risen B. has risen C. are rising D. were risen

15: We played quite well today but our ……………. performed better and scored goals.

A. referees B. opponents C. supporters D. spectators

16: They still need ……………. more money to finish the project.

A. many B. a number C. little D. a great deal

17: The wonderful …………….. of our region's wildlife is now coming under threat.

A. diverse B. diversely C. diversity D. diversify

18: We'll be there at about 7.30, ……………. that there's a suitable train.

A. provided B. unless C. otherwise D. but for

19: He hurried ……………. he wouldn’t be late for class.

A. so that B. as if C. since D. if only

20: You have to sit the exams, …………… much you don't feel like doing them.

A. however B. moreover C. therefore D. although

21: Our astronauts ……………. for flying spacecraft were selected from military test pilots.

A. chosen B. to choose C. choosing D. who choose

22: She was only 19 when her first novel ……………. .

A. published B. was publishing C. has published D. was published

23: Her …………….. revealed that she was not as rich as everyone thought.

A. biography B. science fiction C. thriller D. comic book

24: Mrs. Kramer rang half an hour ago to ask ……………..

A. when was her cake ready B. was her cake ready

C. whether was her cake ready D. if her cake was ready

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

25:
Lisa started to learn Spanish two years ago.

A. Lisa didn’t learn Spanish two years ago. B. Lisa has learned Spanish since two years.

C. Lisa hasn’t learned Spanish two years before. D. Lisa has learned Spanish for two years.

26: When she received the exam results, she immediately phoned her mom.

A. No sooner had she phoned her mom than she received the exam results.

B. She received the exam results immediately after she phoned her mom.

C. No sooner had she received the exam results than she phoned her mom.

D. She immediately phoned her mom that she would receive the exam results.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the complete sentence to have the correct structure to each of the following questions.

27:
He has a physical handicap. However, he has become a successful business man.

A. Despite his physical handicap, he has become a successful business man.

B. Although he has a physical handicap, but he has become a successful business man.

C. He has a physical handicap so that he has become a successful business man.

D. Due to his physical handicap, he has become a successful business man.

28: They whispered. They didn’t want anyone to hear them.

A. They whispered in order to make anyone hear them.

B. They whispered so that no one could hear them.

C. They whispered to make everyone hear them.

D. They whispered in order that make everyone hear them.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Books which give instructions on how to do things are very popular in theUnited States today. Thousands of these How-to books are useful. In fact, there are about four thousand books with titles that begin with the words “How to”. One book may tell you how to earn more money. Another may tell you how to save or spend it and another may explain how to give your money away. Many How-to books give advice on careers. They tell you how to choose a career and how to succeed in it. If you fail, however, you can buy the book “ How to Turn Failure into Success”. If you would like to become very rich, you can buy the book “How to Make a Millionaire”. If you never make any money at all, you may need a book called “How to Live on Nothing”. One of the most popular types of books is one that helps you with personal problems. If you want to have a better love of life, you can read “How to Succeed in Love every Minute of Your Life”. If you are tired of books on happiness, you may prefer books which give step-by-step instructions on how to redecorate or enlarge a house. Why have How-to books become so popular? Probably because life has become so complex. Today people have far more free time to use, more choices to make, and more problems to solve. How-to books help people deal with modern life.

29: What is the passage mainly about?

A. How to succeed in love every minute of your life.

B. How to turn failure into success.

C. How to make a millionaire.

D. How-to books.

30: The word “it” in paragraph 2 refers to ……… .

A. advice B. instruction C. how-to books D. career

31: The word “step-by-step” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ………

A. side by side B. gradually C. slower and slower D. rapidly

32: It can be inferred from the passage that ………

A. Today people are more bored with the modern life

B. Modern life is more difficult to deal with

C. Today people have fewer choices to make

D. Today people are more interested in modern life

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks

Since 1961, WWF has worked to protect endangered species. We’re ensuring that the world our children inherit will be (33)_______ to elephants, tigers, giant pandas, whales and other wildlife species as well as people.

WWF safeguards hundreds of species around the world, but we focus special (34)_______ on our flagship species: giant pandas, tigers, endangered whales, and dolphins, rhinos, elephants, sea turtles and great apes. These species not only need special measures and extra protection in order to (35)_______, they also serve as umbrella species: helping numerous other species that live in the same (36)_______.

33: A. house B. home C. place D. where

34: A. worry B. concern C. attention D. anxiety

35: A. live B. survive C. exist D. present

36: A. positions B. surroundings C. neighbourhoods D. habitats

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

37: A.
conducted B. stopped C. walked D. photographed

38: A. lakes B. dates C. grapes D. planes

39: A.
scientific B. information C. discovery D. entertainment

40: A. recommend B. referee C. interfere D. synchonize

HẾT

ĐÁP ÁN

B
B
C
D
A
C
B
D
C
C
A
C
D
A
B
A
A
D
D
A
A
B
B
D
D
A
B
A
D
D
C
C
A
B
B
A
D
D
B
D

ĐỀ 4
MÔN TIẾNG ANH 12

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following que
stions.

Question 1: What a lovely baby! He certainly_____ his father.

A. takes after B. takes care of C. looks up D. looks after

Question 2: The doctors know that it is very difficult to save the patient's life; ____, they will try their best.

A. although B. despite C. however D. but

Question 3: ____ you study for these exams, ____ you will do.

A. The hardest / the best B. The more hard / the more good

C. The more / the much D. The harder / the better

Question 4: A ____ is a very large wave, often caused by an earthquake that flows on to the land and destroys things.

A. tsunami B. flood C. famine D. catastrophe

Question 5: If the weather is fine this weekend, we_____ to see our grandparents.

A. went B. will go C. go D. would do

Question 6: Since we came here, we_____ a lot of acquaintances.

A. have B. have had C. are having D. had

Question 7: In 2006, Viet Nam made a deep impression ____ other countries in the region by successfully hosting the Southeast Asian Student Sport Festival.

A. with B. for C. on D. in

Question 8: Our visit to Japan was delayed_____ my wife was seriously ill.

A. although B. because C. because of D. in spite of

Question 9: In ____ 22nd SEA Games, Vietnam won 158 ____ gold medals.

A. the / Ø B. Ø / the C. the / the D. a / the

Question 10: To improve its athletes' ____, Viet Nam has regularly exchanged delegation of sport officials, coaches, referees and athletes with other countries.

A. performance B. competitor C. team D. appearance

Question 11: Johnny used to be one of the most ____ athletes in my country.

A. success B. successful C. succeed D. successfully

Question 12: Nobody opened the door, ____?

A. weren’t they B. did they C. were they D. didn’t they

Question 13: There's a(n)____ of difference between liking someone and loving them.

1646219508549.png

XEM THÊM:

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM-Bo-de-thi-giua-HK2-Tieng-Anh-12-nam-2022-co-dap-an.docx
    126.3 KB · Lượt xem: 17
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    25 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thí điểm học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 anh văn 12 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề luyện thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi anh văn 12 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp an đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thi điểm đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đà nẵng đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hà nội đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hải phòng đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tỉnh thái bình đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tphcm đề thi ioe olympic tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 12 đề thi kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh cấp thành phố lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh k12 đề thi tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 online đề thi tiếng anh thpt 12 đề tiếng anh 12 đề tiếng anh 12 học kì 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Nguyenvietphuc

Thành viên Online