Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
BỘ Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 tiếng anh 6 global success CÓ ĐÁP ÁN, FILE NGHE được soạn dưới dạng file word ,mp3 gồm CÁC FILE trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề kiểm tra học kì 2 tiếng anh 6 global success về ở dưới.
ĐỀ THI NÓI MÔN TIẾNG ANH LỚP 6

Điểm toàn bài 2,0 điểm

A.Part I.Personal Information .Thông tin cá nhân (0,5 diểm )

Talk about yourselves

(Học sinh tự nói ít nhất 4 câu về bản thân mình)

- Name / middle name / family name.

- Age.

- Job.

- Class / grade.

- School

-Home address.

Ví dụ một số câu hỏi cơ bản dưới đây:

1. What’s your full name?

2. Which class are you in?

3. Where do you live?

4. What is your favorite soccer player?

5. What is your favourite TV programme?

6. Have you ever visited Hoi An?

7. Do you want to have a robot in your house in the future?

8. Which country do you want to visit?

9. What do you do to keep your schoolyard clean?

10. What appliances might you have in your future house?

B.Part II.Talking about the given topic - Nói theo chủ đề cho trước (1,5 đtểm )

Topic 1: Nói về môn thể thao/ trò chơi mà em thích

1. Do you like playing any sports/ games?

2. What kind of sports/ games do you do most often?

3. How often do you play it?

4. What others sports/ games do you play?

5. Do you belong to any clubs?

Ví dụ 1: There are a lot of interesting games such as stone bridge, badminton, basketball,... but my favorite game is hide and seek. I usually play it with my cousins or my friends on Saturdays. The game lasts about 30 minutes. It is an inexpensive and easy game. You only need three or more persons. First, we have to find someone who will blindfold. Next, the blindfold will count from 1 to 10, the others will hide. After the blindfold was finished counting to 10, then that person will open their eyes to find the hider. If he or she find out every body, they will start anew game. If seeker doesn't get all the hiders, the seeker will have to say "give up" and continue to play a new game. You should play it more because it can keep you entertained after the lessons at school and it's good for health.

Ví dụ 2: My favorite sport is playing football. I often play football in my spare time. After completing my home work at home, I generally spend my lot of free time in playing football. I was so interested to play football from my childhood however started learning to play well when I was 5 years old. I was in one class when I was 5 years old. My father asked to my class teacher in the PTM about my hobby of football. And my teacher told him that there is a facility of playing sports daily in the school from class 1 so you can admit your child. Now, I really enjoy playing football and participate in the inter-school competitions.

Ví dụ 3: Today, sport is necessary for everyone. Sport is not only brings good health for everybody but also brings joyment for many elderly to live longer so according to me. Sport is good for our health so most of people like sport. So do I, my favorite sport is badminton. It becomes a very popular sports activity. It spreads quickly from the city to the countryside. I need only a pair of rackets, a shuttlecock, a net and a small piece of land to play it. Two or four players hit the shuttlecock over the net with their rackets. I can play badminton in my free time or in a competition. Now, there are many competitions in the world. One of the strongest countries in badminton is Indonesia. I love playing badminton very much.

Topic 2: Nói về ngôi nhà mơ ước trong tương lai

1. Where will you live in the future?

2. What will it be surrounded by?

3. What will it be like?

4. How many rooms?

5. What appliances might it have?

Ví dụ 1:

My future house will be a villa. It will be by the sea because I like a quiet place and sea views. It will surrounded by blue sea and tall trees. My future house will have eleven rooms: a living room for me to watch TV, two bedrooms for me to sleep, a gym for me to do exercise in the morning, a library for me to read books and stories in the afternoon, a kitchen for me to cook, a dinning room for me to eat food and drinks, 2 bathrooms for me to relax myself, a cinema for me to watch new movies and a music room for me to play the instruments in my free time.

In front of the house there will be a big garden with a lot of fruit trees and flowers. There will be a swimming pool and a large playground behind the house. To the left of the house is a small pond where I can raise fish.

My future house will have solar energy and wind energy. There will have two robots in the house. They will help me to do the housework such as: cooking meals, watering the flowers, cleaning our house,...

I will have a super smart TV in my house. It will help me to self-study at home, contact my friends and order food from the supermarkets.

I will have some modern sport equipment to help me keep fit.

I think I will live comfortably and happily in my future house. I hope my dream will come true soon.

Ví dụ 2:

I'd like to have a hi-tech house by the sea because I want to see the beach. I love beautiful scenes at the beach and enjoy the atmosphere there. There will be a lot of trees and flowers surrounding my house. In my house, there will be 5 rooms: two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. The appliances in my house will be modern. I will have a smart TV to surf the Internet and watch interesting programmes, a smart car to move around, a hi-tech robot to help me do my housework and a smartphone to phone and exchange emails with my friends.

House is a place where we can shelter and it gives us a protection from rain, heat , storm etc. Everyone has their own choice on what type of house they feel comfortable to live, so do I. I enjoy to live in calm and open environment, so house built on small land won't be my choice. I want a large open space surrounded by compound where I can stroll especially when I feel bored on my job. I want the garden in front of my house which will give me natural environment. One more thing to mention here, I want the house which is far from main city and industrial area since I don't like the noisy environment. About the size of the house, I prefer the medium size house having 2 or 3 floors. I don't like very large building because I have small family and I don't like to rent my home. I prefer to stay in second or ground floor during the summer season because the top floor is excessively heated during the very season whereas I like to stay in second or third floor during the winter as ground floor will be excessively cold during that period. Next thing is about gym room, I would like to have a fitness center within my premise as I am a young boy and I want to be a healthy person.

Topic 3: Nói về môi trường

1. What is the environmental problem in your neighbourhood?

2. Is it serious?

3. What are the effects of the problem to people?

4. What do you can do to reduce that problem?

Ví dụ 1:

Now there are many problems of environmental pollution such as water pollution, air pollution, soil pollution, noise pollution and deforestation but I think the most serious problem is rubbish.

The rubbish is not good for health and environment. We should reduce the rubbish in the activities daily.

Firstly, we need to reuse things such as: we use the bottles of milk, juice, mineral water to fill up water. If we don't fit up the clothes, we can give for younger sister or younger brother,...

Secondly, we can recycle the cans to make school things. We also recycle the paper boards to make useful things.

Thirdly, we open a book festival. We swap books, stories, magazines, newspapers with each other.

Finally, we use the reusable things such as: paper bags, reusable bags. So we do not need use plastic bags.

So we can protect the environment with some little actions. I think people can do it to have a better life.

Topic 3: Nói về chương trình TV yêu thích

1. What is your favourite TV programme?

2. Is it interesting?

3. What channel is it on?

4. What is it about?

5. How often do you watch it?

Ví dụ 1: My favorite TV program is Hello Jadoo - a famous program. I like this program because it is very funny and entertaining. It's on Disney Channel at 5pm from Tuesday to Saturday every week. I always watch it . This program is about a cute girl, funny and intelligent but quite lazy and friends good-hearted, genial of jadoo. Through cartoon, I developed communication skills, perseverance and life skills. I wish cartoon will premiere viewers or more episodes and more meaningful.

Ví dụ 2: Rap Việt is one of the most favorite TV programme for me. It is shown at 9.15 p.m on HTV7 every Saturday evening. The purpose of the programme is to seek talented rappers to be aired on Vietnamese television. Rap Việt features not only renowned MC Trấn Thành as host but also iconic Vietnamese rappers like JustaTee, Rhymastic, Wowy, Binz, and Suboi as judges and coaches for the show. The programme allow contestants to compete in battle raps, which are of course limited in words. Moreover, each performance of contestants brings meaningful messages such as an environment protection, patriotism, love and so on. Viewers can really see the true peak of rap, as the genre is developed through underground battles, so this programme is interesting to me.

Topic 4: Nói về 1 sản phẩm công nghệ được yêu thích

Ví dụ 1: Smart watches

Today, smartwatches with amazing functions are becoming more popular in the digital world. The first digital watch was invented in 1972 with the ability to store 24 digits and equipped with user-programmable memory. However, the latest smartwatches have many different functions that users can enjoy. First, they can connect to your phones from afar so you can send messages and access emails. During your flights, you can easily reply to your messages. Next, these smartwatches can help you update information like news and weather conditions. It is amazing that you can play music, go shopping online or book a flight with these small devices. In addition, you can also change the colour of watchbands to match with your clothes or suite your tastes.

Ví dụ 2: Human-like robots

Engineers are designing the next generation of robots which look, feel and act like humans. It will be easier for people to work with them rather than cold machines. Realistic looking hair and skin with sensors will allow robots to react naturally in the environment. For example, a robot can recognise and greet you when you touch its shoulder. Their eyes can move and blink. Their chests can move like humans do when breathing. More specially, these robots can change their facial expressions so people might communicate naturally with them. These are needed for social robots of the future. It is believed that human-like robots will appear everywhere and work as great assistants of humans in the robot era. Our future life might be more comfortable.

Topic 5: Nói về kỳ nghỉ của em bằng tiếng Anh

Gợi ý

I am having a good time in Da Lat, Lam Dong province. Da Lat is so charming! There are so many exciting places to visit here. I love Tuyen Lam lake the most. It's a very famous place to foreigners and Vietnamese people. It is large and has fresh air. I had eaten a lot of street foods here. They're cheap and delicious. The weather is perfect too. You can enjoy four-seasoned weather during a day. Tomorrow we'll visit Lam Vien square. It's big and has many unique symbol to take selfies.

Topic 6: Nói về lợi ích của robot bằng tiếng Anh

Gợi ý

Robot plays an important role in our modern lives. Robots can help us to save a lot of time at work. A robot can lift heavy things and make cars in factories. Robots can do the housework such as sweeping & cleaning the floors, making tea or coffee, doing the washing up, washing clothes, etc. In the future, robots will be able to talk to people, guard our houses, look after our children when we are busy. Robots will be able to play sports and games with us and even drive a car when you are drunken or tired. Robots will be able to do many more complicated things and do almost everything instead of us. But one thing robots won’t be able to do is to think like humans.

PHÒNG GD&ĐT MINH HÓA

(Đề có: 04 trang, gồm 38 câu)
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2022 - 2023
MÔN TIẾNG ANH 6 (HỆ 10 NĂM)

Thời gian: 70 phút (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
(Học sinh làm bài trên đề kiểm tra)

Họ và tên
:……….……………………….……...

Sinh ngày:……………………………….……...

Học sinh trường
………………………….…….

Khóa ngày:
……………………………….……

Số báo danh:
………….

Phòng thi:
……………….
Giám thị 1Giám thị 2Mã phách

Điểm
Bằng chữ
Giám khảo 1
Ký, ghi rõ họ tên
Giám khảo 2
Ký, ghi rõ họ tên
Mã phách

PART A. LISTENING (2 points)

Listen to the interview with John Adams, a travel writer. Circle the best answer A, B or C. You will listen twice. (1pts)

1. How many countries has John been to?

A. 15 B. 50 C. 200

2. What does John say about Ha Noi?

A. It has everything B. Its nightlife is exciting. C. Its food is great

3. What is John’s favourite city?

A. New York B. Pagan C. Bangkok

4. John says Pagan is the best place to…………………

A. see historic temples B. meet people C. see the sun rise

5. What does John say about Angkor Wat?

A. It has more tourists than Pagan.

B. It is the most impressive

C. It has more temples than Pagan

You are going to hear a person talking about Robots. Listen and write T before true statements and F before false ones. You will listen twice.(1,0pt)

Statements
True
False
6. Robots are special machines that follow instruction and can move.
7. Robot never makes mistakes and complains.
8. There are robots which can make cars but there are no robots which can do household chores.
9. In the future, it seems that there are not as many robots as now.

PART B. LANGUAGE FOCUS (2.0 points)

Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences
(1,6pts)

I0. Circle the letter A, B, C, or D to choose the word that has a different stress pattern from the others

A. picture B. balloon C. paper D. village

Circle the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

11. In the future, we will live on......................Moon.

A. a B. the C. an D. zero article

12. - .......................bottles of orange juice have you had today?

A. How much B. How many C. How far D. How often

13. There is one bedroom in my house, but there are two in ........................

A. they B. their C. them D. theirs

14. Lake Baikal is the .......................freshwater lake in the world.

A. larger B. large C. more large D. largest

15. We will save a lot of trees if we.......................waste paper.

A. repeat B. recycle C. rewrite D. remake

16. I was at Jame’s party yesterday but I ………you there.

A. don’t see B. not saw C. didn’t see D.doesn’t see

17……….you play badminton with Minh last Sunday?

A. Did B.Do C.Does D.Are

Put the correct form of the verb in brackets. (0,4 pt)

18. She (see)......................... a real robot at work last month.

19. If it is sunny next week, we (go) ..................................to Ha Long bay.

20. Nam (not ride)........................... his bike to school everyday.

21. Please quiet! The baby (sleep)..................................

PART C. READING (2.0points)

Read the following text carefully and choose the correct answer A, B, or C for each of the gap. (1,0 pts)

In the future, we will live in amazing new houses. Our houses will use the (22)_________or the wind to make electricity. We won’t have cookers, dishwashers or washing machines. We will have robots to (23)_________our dinner and wash our clothes. We will have robots to look after our children, and to feed our cats and dogs. We won’t use computers. We will have (24)_________remote control units. We can surf the Internet, (25)_________and receive e-mails and order food from the markets without getting out of bed. We won’t have TVs or CD players (26)_________we will have watches that play music, and take pictures. Our cars might not use gas. They might use energy from (27)_________or air.

22. A. sun B. gas C. coal D. soil

23. A. eat B. do C. cook D. have

24. A. specially B. special C. speciality D. specialize

25. A. send B. do C. wash D. write

26. A. and B. so C. because D. but

27. A. coal B. gas C. fuel D. water

Read the text about Rebecca Stevens and do the tasks. (1,0pts)

Rebecca Stevens was the first woman to climb Mount Everest. Before she went up the highest mountain in the world, she was a journalist and lived in south London. In 1993, Rebecca left her job and her family and travelled to Asia with some other climbers. She found that life on Everest is very difficult. “You can’t wash on the mountain. I am usually a clean person but there is no water, only snow. Water is very heavy so you only take enough to drink!” she said. Rebecca became famous when she reached the top of Mount Everest on May 17, 1993. After that, she wrote a book about the trip, and people often asked her to talk about it.

Answer the questions

28.Where did Rebecca Stevens live?

.....................................................................................................................................

29.Was she a scientist before she climbed Everest?

....................................................................................................................................

30. When did she reach the top of Mount Everest?

.....................................................................................................................................Choose the best answer A, B C or D.

31. Why did Rebecca Stevens become famous?

A. She found that life on Everest is very difficult.

B. She got a new job on television.

C. She left her job and her family and travelled to Asia.

D. She was the first woman to climb Mount Everest.

32. Life on Everest is very difficult because _______.

A. you can’t take things with you`

B. there are no toothbrushes

C. there is no water there

D. it is very high

PART D. WRITING

I. Rewrite these sentences so that the meaning stays the same to the first. (2,0pts)

33.This is her pen.

àThis pen ...............................................................................................................

34. You shouldn’t make noise in class.

àDon’t ...................................................................................................................

35. My grandfather is older than my grandmother.

à My grandmother is.............................................................................................

36. Study harder or you will not pass the exam.
àIf you don’t .........................................................................................................

37. It is wrong of you to go to school late.

àYou mustn’t ..........................................................................................................

II. Write a paragraph (40-60 words) about your favorite TV program (1,0pt).

You can base on some suggestions below:

- What is your favourite TV program?

- What time is it on?

- Why do you like it?

- Which channel is it on?

- What is it about?

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• -The end -
1682329333365.png

PASS GIẢI NÉN: yopoVN.com

THẦY CÔ DOWNLOAD FILE TẠI MỤC ĐÍNH KÈM!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopovn.com00-- đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì II lớp 6.zip
    4.5 MB · Lượt xem: 6
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bộ đề thi tiếng anh 6 de thi hk2 tieng anh 6 thi diem violet de thi hsg tiếng anh 6 có file nghe de thi tieng anh 6 violet sách giải tiếng anh 6 global success sách tiếng anh 6 global success pdf đề cương tiếng anh 6 hutech đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 10 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 6 smart world đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 6 mới đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 6 smart world đề thi giữa kì i tiếng anh 6 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 6 global success. đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 6 right on đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 6 word đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 cấp thành phố đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 chương trình mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 6 cấp quận đề thi môn tiếng anh 6 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 6 đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 6 cấp quận đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án đề thi rung chuông vàng tiếng anh lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh 15 phút lớp 6 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 4 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 45 phút lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh 5 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 6 đề thi tiếng anh 6 bậc đề thi tiếng anh 6 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 6 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 6 cuối kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 cuối kì 2 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 global success đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh 6 hsg đề thi tiếng anh 6 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world đề thi tiếng anh 6 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 6 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 kỳ 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 mới đề thi tiếng anh 6 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 6 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 trực tuyến đề thi tiếng anh 6 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh bậc 2/6 đề thi tiếng anh bậc 3/6 đề thi tiếng anh hutech đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 6 cấp huyện đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 6 cấp trường đề thi tiếng anh lớp 4 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 15 phút đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 ams đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 bài nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 có phần nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 cuối học kì i đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 friend plus đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 i learn smart world đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 kết nối tri thức đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 kì 1 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2021 năm 2022 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2022 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tất thành 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tri phương huế đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 right on đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 sách mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 smart world đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 tập 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 tỉnh bình dương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường lê quý đôn đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường lương thế vinh đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường marie curie đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 vietjack đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 vinschool đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh tăng cường lớp 6 bình dương đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường cầu giấy đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường chu văn an đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 tỉnh bắc ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh xếp lớp 6 đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh pdf đề tiếng anh lớp 6 thì quá khứ đơn
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Thoa19@

Thành viên Online