Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề khảo sát chất lượng tiếng anh 12 TRẮC NGHIỆM CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2022

YOPOVN xin gửi đến quý thầy cô và các em Đề khảo sát chất lượng tiếng anh 12 TRẮC NGHIỆM CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2022. Đây là bộ đề khảo sát chất lượng tiếng anh 12 được soạn theo file word. Thầy cô và các em download file Đề khảo sát chất lượng tiếng anh 12 TRẮC NGHIỆM CÓ ĐÁP ÁN tại mục đính kèm cuối trang.

SỞ GD & ĐT .........
TRƯỜNG THPT ........
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
ĐỀ THI KSCL LẦN 2 NĂM HỌC 2021-2022
MÔN TIẾNG ANH – KHỐI 12

(Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề)
Mã đề thi 971
(Thí sinh không được sử dụng tài liệu)

Họ, tên thí sinh:..................................................................... SBD: .............................

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the option that best completes each of the following exchanges from 1 to 2.

Câu 1:
Thiago: “Have you checked your email today?” ~ Ranick: “___________”

A. No, it costs a lot. B. Yes, it's getting extremely slow.

C. No, I'll check it later. D. All right. I'll do it for you.

Câu 2: Kevin: “Mai, what do you think are green activities at home?” ~ Mai: “___________”

A. I’m not sure. It’s important that some people stay in rural areas and work in agriculture.

B. I'm not sure about that. It causes air pollution.

C. I’m no expert, but I think we should save electricity, water and other energy resources.

D. Well, I totally agree with you. I think everybody should be better aware of green lifestyles.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 3 to 7.

History books recorded that the first film with sound was The Jazz Singer in 1927. But sound films, or talkies, did not suddenly appear after years of silent screenings. From the earliest public performances in 1896, films were accompanied by music and sound effects. These were produced by a single pianist, a small band, or a full-scale orchestra; large movie theatres could buy sound-effect machines. Research into sound that was reproduced at exactly at the same time as the pictures - called "synchronized sound" – began soon after the very first films were shown. With synchronized sound, characters on the movie screen could sing and speak. As early as 1896, the newly invented gramophone, which played a large disc carrying music and dialogue, was used as a sound system. The biggest disadvantage was that the sound and pictures could become unsynchronized if, for example, the gramophone needle jumped or if the speed of the projector changed. This system was only effective for a single song or dialogue sequence.

In the "sound-on-film" system, sound was recorded as a series of marks on celluloid which could be read by an optical sensor. These signals would be placed on the film alongside the image, guaranteeing synchronization. Short feature films were produced in this way as early as 1922. This system eventually brought us "talking pictures".

Câu 3: The passage is mainly about the ______________.

A. research into sound reproduction. B. disadvantages of synchronized sound.

C. development of sound with movies. D. history of silent movies.

Câu 4: The word "screenings" is closest in meaning to "________________".

A. demonstrations B. revelations C. projectors D. diversions

Câu 5: Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a producer of sound to accompany movies?

A. a single pianist B. a Jazz Singer C. a small band D. a gramophone

Câu 6: The phrase "these signals" refers to ______________.

A. sounds B. marks C. sensors D. series

Câu 7: According to the passage, sound-on-film guaranteed synchronization because the recording was ________.

A. read by an optical sensor B. inserted beside the image on the film

C. marked on the gramophone D. made during the film of the picture

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions from 8 to 9.

Câu 8:
I was busy yesterday. I couldn’t complete my homework.

A. Had I had more time yesterday, I could have completed my homework.

B. Only if I had more time yesterday, I could complete my homework.

C. Much time though I had yesterday, I could have completed my homework.

D. As soon as I didn’t have more time yesterday, my homework couldn’t be completed.

Câu 9: My brother was too weak. He couldn't take part in the marathon last week.

A. So weak was my brother that he couldn’t compete in the marathon last week.

B. But for my brother’s weakness, he couldn't have played a part in the marathon last week.

C. Such weak was my brother that he couldn’t fight other competitors of the marathon last week.

D. Had my brother been too weak, he could have joined the marathon last week.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions from 10 to 11.

Câu 10:
The country's continued prosperity is dependent on the opportunities and achievements of all its residents.

A. insecurity B. wealth C. poverty D. inflation

Câu 11: I know she’s upset but it’s time for her to pull herself together and stop crying.

A. calm herself down B. control her emotions and behave calmly

C. make herself motivated D. become very angry

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions from 12 to 13

Câu 12: A.
dead B. heat C. seat D. preach

Câu 13: A. developed B. visited C. remarked D. matched

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions from 14 to 15

Câu 14: A.
master B. struggle C. commit D. random

Câu 15: A. environmental B. agricultural C. international D. multicultural

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions from 16 to 18.

Câu 16:
The disabled man used to go swimming with his friends in the afternoons.

A. The disabled man didn’t go swimming with his friends in the afternoons.

B. The disabled man usually goes swimming with his friends in the afternoons.

C. The disabled man got used to go swimming with his friends in the afternoons.

D. The disabled man usually went swimming with his friends in the afternoons.

Câu 17: “I will let you know the answer by the end of this week,” Webber said to Juana.

A. Webber promised to give Juana the answer by the end of the week.

B. Webber suggested giving Juana the answer by the end of the week.

C. Webber insisted on letting Juana know the answer by the end of the week.

D. Webber offered to give Juana the answer by the end of this week.

Câu 18: My classmate paid for her travel in advance, but it wasn’t necessary.

A. My classmate might not have paid for her travel in advance.

B. My classmate may not have paid for her travel in advance.

C. My classmate couldn’t have paid for her travel in advance.

D. My classmate needn't have paid for her travel in advance.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction from 19 to 21.

Câu 19:
We spent tens of millions of dong on rent every month, and on top of that is the staff payroll.

A. staff B. spent C. and D. of

Câu 20: I scanned some photos I'd taken, so that I could send it to a friend in Australia.

A. that B. some C. in D. it

Câu 21: Electric devices such as computers contain circuits that send currents between internal components and develop voltages.

A. components B. that C. Electric D. as

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions from 22 to 36.

Câu 22:
Counter-urbanisation has caused many negative effects, ___________?

A. has it B. hasn’t it C. does it D. doesn’t it

Câu 23: My parents ___________a lot of their time writing letters before they started using social media 2 months ago.

A. had wasted B. have wasted C. has wasted D. were wasted

Câu 24: She was very fascinated by a pair of _____________ shoes in West Lake shopping Mall.

A. French new purple B. purple new French C. new French purple D. new purple French

Câu 25: She walked home by herself, _____________ she knew that it was dangerous.

A. despite B. in the event that C. however D. although

Câu 26: Migrants may lose their cultural identity ____________.

A. before they will become assimilated into the new community

B. while they had become assimilated into the new community

C. as soon as they became assimilated into the new community

D. when they become assimilated into the new community

Câu 27: Money ___________to the homeless shelter by a large number of local citizens so far.

A. will have been donated B. was donated

C. had been donated D. has been donated

Câu 28: _____________ for the first time in 1833, the launch coincides with the Mercury's 180th anniversary.

A. Being publishing B. Having been published

C. Publishing D. Having published

Câu 29: The practice of using more chemicals to improve crop yields is harmful ___________people’s health.

A. at B. to C. of D. with

Câu 30: We are no longer prepared to ___________reckless behaviour, which too often has resulted in irreparable damage to the environment.

A. put up with B. take up with C. catch up with D. go down with

Câu 31: Living in their own country, people can easily acquire and maintain their cultural identity because they are fully ___________ to different aspects of their native culture.

A. used B. objected C. exposed D. refused

Câu 32: Chaplin was not just a genius, he was among the most ___________ figures in film history.

A. influent B. influence C. influential D. influentially

Câu 33: They cannot stand the sight of each other, but they will just have to ___________.

A. have their wits about it. B. grin and bear it

C. keep a straight face D. keep them posted

Câu 34: Most of the people surveyed __________ a high opinion of the organization.

A. give B. make C. think D. have

Câu 35: Another ______ characteristic of water is that water has a heat capacity which is the highest of all liquids and solids except ammonia.

A. outstanding B. excellent C. exceptionally good D. talented

Câu 36: The prospect of the writer under surveillance has long held a ___________ for readers.

A. desire B. love C. preference D. fascination

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions from 37 to 38.

Câu 37:
The biological agents now in use are environmentally benign and are harmless to humans.

A. friendly B. unfavorable C. unfriendly D. hostile

Câu 38: The sun is a powerful energy source, and this energy source can be harnessed by installing solar panels.

A. exploited B. dug C. transmitted D. devastated

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 39 to 45.

A common phenomenon in arid regions of the world is the whirling vortex called the “dust devil.” Although they resemble tornadoes, dust devils are generally much smaller and less intense than their more destructive cousins. Most dust devils are only a few meters in diameter and reach heights no greater than about 100 meters. Further, these whirlwinds are usually short-lived microscale phenomena: most form and die out within minutes. Unlike tornadoes, which are associated with clouds, dust devils form on days when clear skies prevail. Further, these whirlwinds form from the ground upward, exactly the opposite of tornadoes. Because surface heating is critical to their formation, dust devils occur most frequently in the afternoon, when surface temperatures are highest.

Dust devils form when the hot surface of the earth warms the air above it. When the air near the surface is considerably warmer than the air a few tens of meters overhead, the layer of air near Earth’s surface becomes unstable. In this situation, warm surface air begins to rise, causing air near the ground to be drawn into the developing whirlwind. A light wind will start this rising air to rotate, and once the rotation has begun, it becomes faster due to the same physical principle that causes ice-skaters to spin faster as they pull their arms closer to their body. As the inwardly spiraling air rises, it carries sand, dust, and other loose debris tens of meters into the air. It is this material that makes a dust devil visible. Occasionally, dust devils form above ground covered with vegetation. Under these conditions, the vortices may go undetected unless they interact with objects at the surface.

Most dust devils are small and short-lived; consequently, they are not generally destructive. Occasionally, however, these whirlwinds grow to be 100 meters or more in diameter and over a kilometer high. Larger and more vigorous dust devils have a longer lifetime than smaller ones. One large dust devil, with a height of about 750 meters, lasted for seven hours as it traveled 64 kilometers in western Utah. With winds that whirl at speeds that may reach 100 kilometers per hour, such large dust devils can do considerable damage.

Câu 39: The phrase “their more destructive cousins” in the paragraph refers to_______.

A. whirlwinds B. tornadoes C. dust devils D. arid regions

Câu 40: The word “prevail” in line 7 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. increase B. dominate C. return D. appear

Câu 41: The word “critical” in line 8 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. useful B. unique C. opposed D. essential

Câu 42: According to the first paragraph, tornadoes and dust devils differ in all of the following respects EXCEPT______.

A. their size and duration

B. the weather conditions that favor their formation

C. how often they occur in populated areas

D. how they form

Câu 43: Why does the author mention ice-skaters in the second paragraph?

A. To explain the effect of wind on the rotation of ice-skaters

B. To emphasize that whirlwinds move independently

C. To compare the direction of movement in a skater’s rotation to the direction of a whirlwind’s movement

D. To explain the motion of dust devils in familiar terms

Câu 44: According to the second paragraph, what makes the situation in which a dust devil forms unstable?

A. The fact that a layer of cool air is above a layer of warm air.

B. The movement of air tens of meters above Earth’s surface.

C. The tendency of dust and other debris to be drawn into the air.

D. The fact that winds tend to disturb the warm surface air.

Câu 45: In the third paragraph, why does the author mention a large dust devil in western Utah?

A. To suggest that there is little difference between a large dust devil and a tornado.

B. To argue that western Utah tends to have unusually large dust devils.

C. To illustrate the relationship between size and duration of dust devils.

D. To give an example of a large dust devil that was originally misclassified as a tornado.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word from 46 to 50

In the U.S., (46)________ the dialogue of inclusion is relatively advanced, even the mention of the word “diversity” can lead to anxiety and conflict. Supreme Court justices disagree on the virtues of diversity and the means for achieving it. Corporations spend billions of dollars to attract and manage diversity both internally and externally, (47)________they still face discrimination lawsuits, and the leadership ranks of the business world remain predominantly white and male.

It is reasonable to ask what (48)________diversity does us. Diversity of expertise confers benefits that are obvious you would not think of building a new car without engineers, designers, and quality-control experts but what about social diversity? What good comes from diversity of race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation? Research has shown that social diversity in a group can cause discomfort, rougher interactions, a lack of trust, greater perceived interpersonal conflict, lower communication, less cohesion, more concern about disrespect, and (49)________ problems. So, what is the upside?

The fact is that if you want to build teams or organizations capable of innovating, you need diversity. Diversity enhances creativity. It encourages the search for novel information and perspectives, (50) ________to better decision making and problem solving. Diversity can improve the bottom line of companies and lead to unfettered discoveries and breakthrough innovations. Even simply being exposed to diversity can change the way you think.

1645373551428.png

XEM THÊM:

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM-De-thi-KSCL-mon-Tieng-Anh-12.docx
    36.7 KB · Lượt xem: 55
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    25 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thí điểm học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 anh văn 12 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề luyện thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi anh văn 12 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp an đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thi điểm đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đà nẵng đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hà nội đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hải phòng đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tỉnh thái bình đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tphcm đề thi ioe olympic tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 12 đề thi kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh cấp thành phố lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh k12 đề thi tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 online đề thi tiếng anh thpt 12 đề tiếng anh 12 đề tiếng anh 12 học kì 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Hoàng Tiến Sơn

Thành viên Online