Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi tiếng anh lớp 6 CẤP HUYỆN GIA VIỄN, CÓ ĐÁP ÁN + FILE NGHE NĂM 2022 - 2023, Đề thi chọn HSG Tiếng Anh 6 Huyện Gia Viễn 2022-2023 có đáp án và file nghe được soạn dưới dạng file word và PDF gồm 11 trang. Các bạn xem, nghe và tải về ở dưới.
PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
HUYỆN GIA VIỄN

ĐỀ THI CHÍNH THỨC

ĐỀ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI LỚP 6
NĂM HỌC 2022 - 2023
Môn: TIẾNG ANH
Ngày thi: 30/3/2023

Thời gian làm bài:150 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
Đề thi gồm 04 phần trong 09 trang

Điểm bài thi
Họ và tên, chữ ký của giám khảo
Số phách
(Do Hội đồng chấm thi ghi)
Bằng số: ........................
Bằng chữ: ......................

Giám khảo 1: .........................................

Giám khảo 2: .........................................
(Thí sinh làm bài trực tiếp trên đề thi này)

Hướng dẫn thí sinh:

- Tổng thời gian phần thi nghe hiểu là 20 phút 17 giây.

- Phần thi nghe hiểu gồm 05 bài. Thí sinh được nghe mỗi bài 02 lần liên tiếp.

- Thí sinh đọc kĩ yêu cầu của từng bài trước khi nghe.

- Hướng dẫn chi tiết bằng Tiếng Anh đã có trong đĩa nghe. Bắt đầu và kết thúc phần nghe có tín hiệu nhạc.

PART A. LISTENING (5.0 points)

I. You will five short conversations. Put a tick (√) under the right answer. (1.0 point)

1. What is John going to do tonight?

A
B
C
2. What is Ben’s family?

A
B
C

3. Which bag does the woman buy?

A
B
C
4. How much did the woman pay for the apples?

A
B
C
5. What time does the film start?

A
B
C
Your answers:

II. Listen to Liz and Micheal talking about rooms in a hotel. They are going to paint the rooms. What color are they going to paint each room? Write a letter A-H to each room. (1.0 point)

* COLOUR:

A. dark blueB. light blueC. dark greenD. light green
E. greyF. redG. whiteH. light yellow
* ROOMS:

ROOMS
COLOUR
ROOMS
COLOUR
0. dining room
G​
3. second floor bedrooms
1. television room
4. office
2. first floor bedrooms
5. kitchen

III. Listen to Sarah talking to her friend, Jane, about a new job. Tick (√) A, B or C. (1.0 point)

1. Sarah usually starts works at ______.

A. 6.00B. 8.30C. 9.00
2. In the new job, Jane can earn ______.

A. £160 a weekB. £180 a weekC. £210 a week
3. Sarah has lunch ______.

A. in a café.B. in a parkC. at home
4. In the new job, Jane can have ______.

A. 3 weeks’ holidayB. 4 weeks’ holidayC. 5 weeks’ holiday
5. The manager’s name is Mr. ______.

A. FawsetB. FawcettC. Fausett
Your answers:

IV. You will hear a student telephoning a school. Listen and complete the questions. (1.0 point)

Notebook
Name of school:
Next course begins:
Day:
Date:
Classes begin at:
Address:
Near:
International Language School

(1) _____________________.
(2) 3rd___________________.
(3) _____________________.
(4) __________ London Road.
(5) _____________________.

V. You will hear a tour guide talking about a town in Scotland. Listen and complete questions. (1.0 point)

Notes
Guide’s name:
Banks open from:
+ to:
+ closed on:
Bus to city center
+ number:
+ cost:
Jim
(1) _____________________.
(2) _____________________.
(3) _____________________.

(4) _____________________.
(5) _____________________.

PART B. GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY (3.0 points)

I. Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete each sentence. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (2.0 points)

1. When my friend misses the lessons, I always _____ him my notes.

A. takeB. sendC. borrowD. lend
2. It is necessary for students to listen to their teacher _____.

A. attentiveB. attentivelyC. attentionD. attending
3. I’m always nervous when I’m _____ an exam.

A. takingB. makingC. workingD. writing
4. Trung: “Why do you think most people learn English?” - Phong: “_____”

A. All of them are.B. I hear it is very good.
C. Because it’s useful to them.D. Because I like it.
5. Duong: “I’m hungry now, Mum!” - Mother: “_____”

A. Would you like to go out?B. Let’s cook dinner now.
C. Why are you so hungry?D. Here is some bread and butter for you.
6. “There is _____ sugar in the jar. Go and buy a kilo, Nguyet.”

A. someB. muchC. littleD. few
7. The first exercise is easy but the second one is _____.

A. easy tooB. less difficultC. difficult tooD. more difficult
8. Karate is a form of martial _____.

A. fightingB. skillC. sportsD. arts
9. All of us _____ at home yesterday evening.

A. wereB. wasC. didD. are
10. We _____ go when the traffic lights are red.

A. can’tB. needn’tC. shouldn’tD. wouldn’t
Your answers:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10

II. Read the passage and use the correct forms of the words given. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (1.0 point)

The (1. excite) _____game between the Lions and the Tigers is over. The Tigers’ (2. fail) _____ to win of course means that they won’t play in the finals. The Lions played a (3. wonder) _____ game and gained everyone’s (4. admire) _____. Their combination of skills and (5. strong) _____ certainly helped them to win.

Due to the continuous (6. develop) _____ of new strategies by their coach, this will be the (7. five) _____ year in a row, that the Lions will play in the final. Their (8. popular) _____ has increased over the years and there is no doubt that Midina Stadium will be (9. crowd) _____ with excited fans on the day of the final If they play like today they are sure to be (10. success) _____.

Your answers:

PART C. READING (5.0 points)

I.Read and choose the best option A, B, C or D to complete the passage. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (2.0 points)

In the United States of America, the national language is (1) _____ English. Four hundred years ago, some English people came to North America to live and they brought (2) _____ language to this country.

Now in the USA, people speak (3) _____ English. Most of the words are the (4) _____ in American and British English, but the American say some English words not as people (5) _____ in England. Canada is (6) _____ to the North of the United States of America. It is the larger (7) _____ the United States. In Canada, many people (8) _____ English because they also came from England many years (9) _____. But in some parts of Canada, people speak (10) _____ because they came from France.

1. A. also
2. A. French
3. A. British
4. A. various
5. A. do
6. A. lies
7. A. than
8. A. say
9. A. ago
10. A. France
B. like
B. English
B. American
B. similar
B. say
B. situated
B. as
B. tell
B. later
B. French
C. as
C. Chinese
C. Russian
C. same
C. talk
C. at
C. more
C. talk
C. there
C. Russian
D. not
D. Canadian
D. Chinese
D. like
D. speak
D. in
D. less
D speak
D. here
D. Italian
Your answers:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10

II. Read the following passage and choose the best option to answer. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (1.0 point)

School of the Air

Many of us may be surprised to hear the name “School of the air”, but there are over ten of them in Australia. Alice Springs School of the Air is one of these in the Northern Territory. The school provides an educational service for about 120 children living in Central Australia.

Students of this school live far from each other, so they don’t have normal lessons in classrooms, but they study at their homes. They get lessons from their teachers through post or e-mail. They have to work five or six hours a day, five days a week. They send their work to the teachers and discuss it over the Internet. They can borrow books from the school library, and the books arrive by post. They also take part in outside classroom activities such as sports and games.

1. Alice Springs School of the Air teaches children in _______.

A. Central AustraliaB. Northern AustraliaC. all Australia
2. Students get their lessons from their teachers _______.

A. through post or e-mailB. through TV networkC. in classrooms
3. Which of the following is NOT true?

A. Students don’t have lessons at weekends.

B. Students can read books in the library.

C. Students can play sports and games.

4. The word “them” in the first paragraph refers to ______.

A. many of usB. schools in generalC. schools of the air
5. What is the passage mainly about?

A. Schools in Australia

B. A special kind of school

C. A good way of learning

Your answers:

III. Fill each blank with a word to finish the passage.(1.0 point)

Living in the country is something that people from the city often dream about. However, in reality, it has (1) ____ its advantages and disadvantages.

There are certain (2) ____ advantages to living in the country. First of all, you can enjoy peace and quiet. Moreover, people tend to be friendlier and (3) ____ open. A further advantage is that there is less traffic, so it is safer (4) ____ young children.

On the other hand, there are certain drawbacks to life (5) ____ the city. Firstly, because there are fewer people, you are likely to (6) ____ fewer friends. In addition, entertainment is (7) ____ to find, particularly in the evening. Furthermore, the fact (8) ____ there are fewer shops and services means that it is harder to (9) ____ work. As a result, you may have to travel a long way to (10) ____, which can be extremely expensive.

Your answers:

IV. Read the following passageand do the tasks that follow. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes.

A.
There are now over 700 million motor vehicles in the world - and the number is rising by more than 40 millioneach year. The average distance driven by car users is growing too - from 8km a day per person in western European 1965 to 25 km a day in 1995. This dependence on motorvehicles has given rise to major problems, including environmental pollution, depletion of oil resources,traffic congestion and safety.

B. While emissions from new cars are far less harmful than they used to be, city streets and motorways are becoming more crowded than ever, often with older trucks, buses and taxis which emit excessive levels of smoke and fumes.This concentration of vehicles makes air quality in urban areas unpleasant and sometimes dangerous to breathe. Even Moscow has joined the list of capitals afflicted by congestion and traffic fumes. In Mexico City, vehicle pollution is a major health hazard.

C. Until a hundred years ago, most journeys were in the 20km range, the distance conveniently accessible by horse. Heavy freight could only be carried by water or rail. Invention of the motor vehicle brought personal mobility to the masses and made rapid freight delivery possible over a much wider area. In the United Kingdom, about 90 per cent of inland freight is carried by road. The world cannot revert to the horse-drawn wagon. Can it avoid being locked into congested and polluting ways of transporting people and goods?

D. In Europe most cities are still designed for the oldmodes of transport. Adaptation to the motor car has involved adding ring roads, one-way systems and parking lots. In the United States, more land is assigned to car use than to housing. Urban sprawl means that life without a car is next to impossible. Mass use of motorvehicles has also killed or injured millions of people. Other social effects have been blamed on the car such as alienation and aggressive human behavior.

E. A 1993 study by the European Federation for Transport and Environment found that car transport is seven times as costly as rail travel in terms of the external social costs it entails - congestion, accidents, pollution, lossof cropland and natural habitats, depletion of oilresources, and so on. Yet cars easily surpass trains or buses as a flexible and convenient mode of personal transport. It is unrealistic to expect people to give up private cars in favor of mass transit.

F.Technical solutions can reduce the pollution problem and increase the fueled efficiency of engines. But fuel consumption and exhaust emissions depend on which cars are preferred by customers and how they are driven. Many people buy larger cars than they need for daily purposesor waste fuel by driving aggressively. Besides, globalcar use is increasing at a faster rate than the improvement in emissions and fuel efficiency which technology is now making possible.

* Match the information to the paragraph:

Which paragraphs contains the following information?

1. a comparison of past and present transportation methods
2. how driving habits contribute to road problems
3. the relative merits of cars and public transport
4. the increasing use of motor vehicles
5. the impact of the car on city development
1. .....
2. .....
3. .....
4. .....
5. .....
Paragraph A
Paragraph B
Paragraph C
Paragraph D
Paragraph E
Paragraph F
Your answers:

PART D. WRITING (5.0 points)

I. Rewrite the sentences, so that their meaning stays the same using the beginning given for each. (1,5points)

1. Could you tell me how to get to the City’s Exhibition, please?

à Could you show ...................................................................................?

2. My room is smaller than your room.

àYour room .............................................................................................

3. Hang is the tallest girl in my class.

àNo girl ...................................................................................................

4. Do you find it easy to make friends?

àAre you good ........................................................................................?

5. I think you should prepare carefully for your journey.

àI advise you to .......................................................................................

6. My mother is always busy from morning till night.

à My mother is never ...............................................................................

II. Rewrite each of the following sentence, using the word given, keeping its meaning unchanged. (1,5 points)

1. Charles lives quite near his aunt’s house. (DOESN’T)

à ..................................................................................................................

2. The doctor says that if my father continues to smoke, he’ll be ill. (UNLESS)

à ..................................................................................................................

3. Does astronomy interest you? (TAKE)

4. Popular newspapers are cheaper than serious ones. (EXPENSIVE)

5. It is not necessary for you to finish your assignment this evening. (NEED)

6. The dog is to the left of the sofa and to the right of the wardrobe. (BETWEEN)

II. Paragraph writing. (2.0 points)

You are the president of your school’s 3Rs club. You have a plan for the club to go green in the new school year. Write from 60-80 words about what your club will do.

You should use the cues given:

- Name of the plan.
- Things you will do according to the plan.

_______THE END_______

PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
HUYỆN GIA VIỄN

ĐỀ THI CHÍNH THỨC

HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM
ĐỀ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI LỚP 6
NĂM HỌC 202 -2023
Môn: TIẾNG ANH
Ngày thi: 30/3/2023

PART A. LISTENING (5.0 points)

Mỗi ý đúng cho: 0,2 điểm.

I. You will file short conversations. Put a tick (√) under the right answer. (1.0 point)

1. C
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. A

II. Listen to Liz and Micheal talking about rooms in a hotel. They are going to paint the rooms. What color are they going to pain each room? Write a letter A-H to each room. (1.0 point)

1. H
2. D
3. B
4. E
5. F

III. Listen to Sarah talking to her friend, Jane, about a new job. Tick (√) A, B or C. (1.0 point)

1. C
2. C
3. A
4. A
5. B

IV. You will hear a student telephoning a school. Listen and complete question. (1.0 point)

1. Monday​
2. January​
3. 9.15/quarter past nine/nine fifteen​
4. 57​
5. (the) station​

V. You will hear a tour guide talking about a town in Scotland. Listen and complete question. (1.0 point)

1. 9.30/half past nine/nine thirty​
2. 4.00/ four o’clock/ 16.00​
3. Sunday(s)​
4. 21/twenty-one​
5. 60p/60 pence​

PART B. GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY (3.0 points)

I. Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete each sentence. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (2.0 points)

1. D
2. B
3. A
4. C
5. D
6. C
7. D
8. D
9. A
10. A

II. Read the passage and use the correct forms of the words given. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (1.0 point)

Mỗi ý đúng cho: 0,1 điểm.

1. exciting2. failure3. wonderful4. admiration5. strength
6. development7. fifth8. popularity9. crowded10. successful

PART C. READING (5.0 points)

I.Read and choose the best option A, B, C or D to complete the passage. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (2.0 points)

1. A2. B3. B4. C5. D6. B7. A8. D9. A10. B

II. Read the following passage and choose the best option to answer. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (1.0 point)

1. A
2. A
3. B
4. C
5. B

III. Fill each blank with a word to finish the passage.(1.0 point)

Mỗi ý đúng cho: 0,1 điểm.

1. both2. many/ some3. more4. for5. outside
6. have7. difficult/ hard8. that9. find10. work

IV. Read the following passage and do the tasks that follow. Write your answers in the corresponding numbered boxes. (1.0 point)

1. C
2. F
3. E
4. A
5. D

PART D. WRITING (5.0 points)

I. Rewrite the sentences, so that their meaning stays the same using the beginning given for each. (1,5 points) - Mỗi ý đúng cho: 0,25 điểm.

1. Could you show me the way to the City’s Exhibition, please?

2. Your room is bigger/ larger than mine/ my room.

3. No girl in my class is taller than Hang.

4. Are you good at making friends?

5. I advise you to prepare carefully for your journey.

6. My mother is never free from morning till night.

II. Rewrite each of the following sentence, using the word given, keeping its meaning unchanged. (1,5 points) - Mỗi ý đúng cho: 0,25 điểm.

1. Charles doesn’t live far from his aunt’s house.

2. The doctor says that unless my father stops smoking. he’ll be ill,

3. Do you take an interest in astronomy?

4. Serious newspapers are more expensive than popular ones.

5. You don’t need to finish your assignment this evening.

6. The dog is between the sofa and the wardrobe.

II. Paragraph writing. (2.0 points)

You are the president of your school’s 3Rs club. You have a plan for the club to go green in the new school year. Write from 60-80 words about what your club will do.

You should use the cues given:

- Name of the plan.

- Things you will do according to the plan.

* Sample writing:

I am the president of the school’s 3Rs club. I have a plan for our club in this school year. The plan is called “Green School Year”. In this plan, each group will plant at least five trees. We have trees for them and groups will have to water them regularly after they plant the trees. By the end of the semester, we will have a Recycling Competition. Students can recycle cans, bottles, carton boxes or anything they want to make useful things.

1682006384407.png

THẦY CÔ DOWNLOAD FILE TẠI MỤC ĐÍNH KÈM!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM----De-thi-HSG-Tieng-Anh-6-huyen-Gia-Vien-22-23.zip
    19.1 MB · Lượt xem: 3
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bộ đề thi tiếng anh 6 de thi hk2 tieng anh 6 thi diem violet de thi hsg tiếng anh 6 có file nghe de thi tieng anh 6 violet sách giải tiếng anh 6 global success sách tiếng anh 6 global success pdf đề cương tiếng anh 6 hutech đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 10 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 6 smart world đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 6 mới đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 6 smart world đề thi giữa kì i tiếng anh 6 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 6 global success. đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 6 right on đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 6 word đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 cấp thành phố đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 chương trình mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 6 cấp quận đề thi môn tiếng anh 6 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 6 đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 6 cấp quận đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án đề thi rung chuông vàng tiếng anh lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh 15 phút lớp 6 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 4 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 45 phút lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh 5 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 6 đề thi tiếng anh 6 bậc đề thi tiếng anh 6 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 6 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 6 cuối kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 cuối kì 2 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 global success đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh 6 hsg đề thi tiếng anh 6 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world đề thi tiếng anh 6 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 6 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 kỳ 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 mới đề thi tiếng anh 6 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 6 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 trực tuyến đề thi tiếng anh 6 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh bậc 2/6 đề thi tiếng anh bậc 3/6 đề thi tiếng anh hutech đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 6 cấp huyện đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 6 cấp trường đề thi tiếng anh lớp 4 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 15 phút đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 ams đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 bài nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 có phần nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 cuối học kì i đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 friend plus đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 i learn smart world đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 kết nối tri thức đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 kì 1 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2021 năm 2022 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2022 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tất thành 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tri phương huế đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 right on đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 sách mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 smart world đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 tập 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 tỉnh bình dương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường lê quý đôn đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường lương thế vinh đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường marie curie đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 vietjack đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 vinschool đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh tăng cường lớp 6 bình dương đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường cầu giấy đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường chu văn an đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 tỉnh bắc ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh xếp lớp 6 đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh pdf đề tiếng anh lớp 6 thì quá khứ đơn
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Mhoe Mỹ

Thành viên Online