Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
ĐỀ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH NĂNG KHIẾU CẤP HUYỆN MÔN TIẾNG ANH 6 NĂM 2022 - 2023 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN, FILE NGHE PHÒNG GD&ĐT UBND HUYỆN THANH SƠN được soạn dưới dạng file word, MP3 gồm 4 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.

UBND HUYỆN THANH SƠN
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
PHÒNG GD&ĐT

(Đề thi có 06 trang)
ĐỀ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH NĂNG KHIẾU CẤP HUYỆN
NĂM HỌC 2022 - 2023
Môn: Tiếng Anh 6

Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề.

Điểm bài thi
Bằng số: …………............
Bằng chữ: ……………….
Họ tên chữ ký
Giám khảo 1 Giám khảo 2 ………………… ………………...
Số phách

Chú ý: - Thí sinh làm bài trực tiếp vào đề thi.

- Thí sinh không được sử dụng bất cứ tài liệu gì kể cả từ điển.

SECTION 1: LISTENING (2.0 POINTS)

I. Listen to the following radio program with Jason Anders and complete the notes. Fill each of the gaps with NO MORE THAN THREE words. You will listen TWICE. (1.0 point)

WHAT TO BRING ON A CAMPING TRIP
•Some (1) _______________ cover or end up sleeping on the cold, wet soil
•A blanket/sleeping bag because (2) _______________often drops at night
•Stove with fuel, food containers, something to fetch (3)____________ if want to cook
•(4) _______________ and bottled water to save cooking time
•(5) _______________ in case someone gets hurt.

Write your answers here:
II. Listen to Jimmy talking about traffic. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F. You will listen TWICE.(1.0 point)

1. Jimmy thinks the traffic is fantastic.
T​
F​
2. Driving in the city is a nightmare.
T​
F​
3. There is congestion on the radio every day.
T​
F​
4. Public transport can solve the traffic problem.
T​
F​
5. We can breathe better if we can solve the traffic problem.
T​
F​

Write your answers here:

SECTION 2: PHONETICS (1.0 POINT)

III. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently. (0.6 points)

1. A. invitedB. attendedC. wicked D. displayed
2. A. breathB. breatheC. throughD. earth
3. A. canyonB. astronautC. badmintonD. kayaking
Write your answers here:

IV. Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from the other three of the group. Write your answers in the space provided. (0,4 points)

A. comfort B. nation C. apply D. moment

A. medical B. assistant C. invader D. museum

Write your answers here:

SECTION 3: LEXICO - GRAMMAR (7.0 POINTS)

V. Choose the word, phrase or sentence (A, B, C or D) that best completes each sentence. (7.0 points

1. When I_______home, my mother was making a big cake.
A. cameB. comeC. comingD. is coming
2. If she feels well, she _________ the workshop.
A. will take partB. will participateC. will take part inD. will part
3. _________is that TV programme directed by? - By a famous Vietnamese director.
A. WhatB. WhoC. HowD. When
4. You shouldn’t throw those papers away; they’re _______.
A. recyclableB. refillableC. reducibleD. repayable
5. The relationship between fast food and child obesity ________very close indeed.
A. to beB. areC. isD. were
6. These are your books. The books on the teacher’s desk are_________.
A. meB. mineC. myD. mýself
7. She studies very well but she always feels ________ when she faces a lot of people.
A. unconfidentB. confidentlyC. unconfidentlyD. confidence
8. ________ he shouted, he couldn’t make his voice heard.
A. ButB. WhenC. BecauseD. Although
9. I want to buy a________to give my sister on her birthday.
A. silk long white scarfB. white silk long scarfC. long scarf white silkD. long white silk scarf
10. Some people treat garbage by burning them, this will produce a lot of harmful________.
A. waterB. fireC. steamD. smoke
11. If you eat too quickly, you may not________ attention to whether your hunger is satisfied.
A. payB. takeC. keepD. show
12. Nowadays people _________ hours sitting in front of computers.
A. spendB. lastC. takeD. set
13. There was __________ food at the party but I didn't eat anything.
A. littleB. a lot ofC. manyD. any
14. We should play sports or do exercises in order to stay in __________.
A. fitB. healthC. lookD. shape
15. Home _______ have changed very much during the past few year.
A. furnituresB. toysC. mechanicsD. appliances
16. Don’t_________ electricity.
A. saveB. wasteC. useD. leave
17. Did you _________well with your neighbours when you lived in the city?
A. take onB. get onC. go onD. got on
18. Water is __________.
A. colourB. colourfulC. colourlessD. uncolour
19. There is __________ chest next to the wardrobe.
A. a 5 drawersB. a 5 - drawersC. 5 - drawerD. a 5 - drawer
20. The Statue of Liberty is one of the most famous___________ in the United States.
A. towersB. landmarksC. capitalsD. cities
21. Green Pearl Island is one of famous __________centers in Thanh Thuy.
A. relax C. amusement
B. amusing D. amused
22. There are many chairs in the kitchen, there is only one in my bedroom.
A. soB. becauseC. butD. in
23. The test we did last time was more difficult than this one.
A. We did a difficult test last time and a more difficult one this time.
B. This test is not as difficult as the one we did last time.
C. We had a more difficult time last week than this one.
D. The test we have this time is not difficult at all.
24. How much is it________ a local letter in Malaysia.
A. mailB. to mailC. mailingD. mails
25. On Sunday mornings, I stay in bed ________ 8 o’clock.
A. untilB. atC. fromD. to
26. Quốc Tử Giám (The Imperial Academy) was built _________the 11th century.
A. inB. ofC. atD. on
27. Tokyo has a ________ of 12 million.
A. peopleB. populationC. popularD. number
28. Jenny is a good friend. She always ________things with her classmates.
A. giveB. sharesC. makesD. does
29. Kien just________ when the teacher asked him about the present tense.
A. drew a blankB. hit the booksC. burn the midnight oilD. hit the roof
30. Hung King Temple Festival is a/ an________ one in Phu Tho province. It is celebrated in lunar March every year.
A. monthlyB. annualC. weeklyD. daily
31. John is ________________ of the twin?
A. the most friendlyB. more friendlyC. the friendlierD. the friendliest
32. “Would you like a glass of lemon juice?” – “__________ I’m very thirsty.”

A. No, I wouldn’t B. Yes, please C. No, thanks D. Yes, I do.

33. “Why don’t we go to the zoo this Sunday morning?” - “__________”

A. You are well B. Because I don’t like animals

C. That’s a good idea D. Thanks a lot

Choose the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following sentences.

34. I’m sure it won’t rain, but I’ll take an umbrella just to be on the safe side.
A. carefulB. difficultC. easyD. careless
Choose the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following sentences.

5. He is so generous that he often pays for our drink.

A. mean B. kind C. nice D. reliable

Write your answers here:

VI. Choose the underlined word or phrase in each sentence that needs correcting. (1p)

1. Do you know how many floors are there in your school now?

A B C D

2. Unless you are not hard-working, you will not pass the next exam.

A B C D

3. Sports and games make our body strength, prevent us from getting too fat.
A B C D

4. There are less TV programs for teenagers than there are for adults.
A B C D

5. 50 dollars are not enough to buy any kinds of modern televisions nowadays

A B C D

Write your answers here:

SECTION 4. READING (5.0 POINTS)

VII. Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) that fits the blank in the following passage. (2p)

Three ways everyone can help ________(1)the Earth a greener place is to reduce, reuse, and recycle!

When people reduce it means they are using less of something. This allows us to create (2)______ waste. Turning (3)_______the faucet when we brush our teeth is a simple way to reduce. This is a small action that prevents us from wasting (4)________.

Another small action people can take is to (5)___________ things we already have. Taking bags to the store (6)________ we shop for food is one way to reuse them. Using both (7)________ of piece of paper before getting a new one is another way to reuse.

(8)________ is when new materials are created from old ones. Paper, plastic, and metal are all materials that can be recycled. Things (9) ____________newspapers, soda cans, and plastic bags can all be turned into new objects _________(10) we take the time to recycle them!

1. A. lead B. get C. do D. make

2. A. less B. more C. little D. much

3. A. off B. on C. up D. down

4. A. energy B. electricity C. water D. time

5. A. reduce B. reuse C. recycle D. receive

6. A. when B. what C. how D. while

7. A. ways B. sides C. parts D. points

8. A. Reusing B. Reducing C. Recycling D. Reacting

9. A. such B. like C. are D. as

10. A. because B. since C. when D. if

Write your answers here:

VIII. Read the passage below and then choose the correct answer A, B, C or D. (1p)

The nuclear family, consisting of a mother, father, and their children, may be more an American ideal than an American reality. Of course, the so-called traditional American family was always more varied than we had been led to believe, reflecting the very different racial, ethnic, class, and religious customs among different American groups.

The most recent government statistics reveal that only about one third of all current American families fit the traditional mold and another third consists of married couples who either have no children or have none still living at home. Of the final one third, about 20 percent of the total number of American households are single people, usually women over sixty-five years of age. A small percentage, about 3 percent of the total, consists of unmarried people who choose to live together; and the rest, about 7 percent, are single, usually divorced parents, with at least one child. Today, these varied family types are typical, and therefore, normal. Apparently, many Americans are achieving supportive relationships in family other than the traditional one.

1/ With what topic is the passage mainly concerned ?

A. The traditional American family B. The nuclear family.

C. The current American family D. The ideal family.

2/ The author implies that ....................

A. there have always been a wide variety of family arrangements in the United States.

B. racial, ethnic, and religious groups have preserved the traditional family structure.

C. the ideal American family is the best structure.

D. fewer married couples are having children.

3/ The word "current" in line 5 could be replaced by which of the following?

A. typical B. present C. perfect D. traditional.

4/ According to the passage, married couples whose children have grown or who have no children represent.

A. 33 percent of households. B. 20 percent of households.

C. 7 percent of households. D. 3 percent of households.

5/ Who generally constitutes a one-person household?

A. A single man in his twenties B. An elderly man

C. A single woman in her late sixties D. A divorced woman.

Write your answers here:

1. _________2. _________3. _________4. _________5. _________

IX. Fill in each numbered blank with ONE suitable word. Write your answers in the space provided. (2p)

Well, I wasn’t worried when my son bought a computer. After all lots of children have parents (1) ________don’t understand computers. But when my secretary asked me for a computer in (2) _________ office, I really became (3) _______. So I decided to take some lessons in computing and my son became my teacher. He was very helpful. He invited me to sit down in (4) __________ of the computer screen. I did not know what it was (5) ___________. When I asked him what it was, he said that it was a VDU. I still didn’t know what a VDU was, but I was too shy to (6) ______him anymore. From that moment my memory refused to learn (7) _____________he told me a lot of things that I really (8) ________ understand at all. After a few lessons I began to feel tired. I made (9) ________ excuse, saying that I (10) __________ a headache. I suggested we should leave the lesson for another day. Since then I haven’t said anything about the computer to my son and my secretary.

Write your answers here:

1.___________2.___________3.___________4.___________5.___________

6. __________
7.__________8.__________9. __________10.__________
SECTION 5. WRITING (4.0 POINTS)

X.Write sentences using the words below (1p)

1. We / decorate/ houses/ Halloween.

2. If/ we/ reduce/ use/ paper/ more, / we/ save /much/trees.

3. When /eat, / most/ Vietnamese people/ hold/ chopsticks/ right /hand

4. There/ automatic/ washing machine/ help / me/ wash /dry / clothes/ laundry room.

5. smart house/ house/ use/ latest/ electronic/ technology.

XI. Write each of the sentences in the other way without changing its meaning.(1.0 point)

1. It’s not good for us to eat too much fast food.

→ We ____________________________________________________

2. No one in my family is so careful as my father.

→ My father _______________________________________________

3. You won’t pass the exam unless you study harder. IF

4. Not many students go to Ms. Brown’s class. ATTEND

5. Because he was seriously ill, he couldn’t finish his work.

→ Because of ______________________________________________

XII. Write a passage (from 80 to 100 words) about your recycling at home. (2.0 points)

………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………...................................……………………………………………………………………………………….........………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................………………………………………………………………………………………......................…

___The end___

(Học sinh không được sử dụng bất cứ tài liệu gì kể cả từ điển)

UBND HUYỆN THANH SƠN
PHÒNG GD&ĐT

ĐỀ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH NĂNG KHIẾU CẤP HUYỆN
NĂM HỌC 2022-2023
Môn: TIẾNG ANH 6
Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút (Không kể thời gian giao đề)

PHẦN DÀNH CHO HỘI ĐỒNG CHẤM THI

Điểm bài thi
Bằng số: …………............
Bằng chữ: ……………….
Họ tên chữ ký
Giám khảo 1 Giám khảo 2
……………… ………………...
Số phách
(Do Chủ tịch
Hội đồng chấm ghi)

________________Chủ tịch Hội đồng giám khảo rọc theo đường nét đứt này_________________

Họ tên chữ ký
Giám thị số 1 Giám thị số 2
……………………..… ….……………………...

Số phách
(Do Chủ tịch
Hội đồng chấm ghi)

THÍ SINH CẦN GHI ĐẦY ĐỦ CÁC MỤC DƯỚI ĐÂY

Số báo danh
(Thí sinh phải ghi cả phần chữ và phần số)​

Họ và tên thí sinh: ………………………………………………….

Ngày tháng năm sinh: ………………………………………………

Nơi sinh:…………………………………. Nam/ Nữ: …………….

Học sinh lớp: …………. Trường THCS…….…………………….

Phòng thi số: ………….. Hội đồng coi thi: ………………………..

Lưu ý: - Đề thi gồm 06 trang, thí sinh làm bài trực tiếp vào đề thi.

- Thí sinh không được sử dụng bất cứ tài liệu nào kể cả từ điển.

1683265616582.png

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopovn.com-- đề thi HSNK Anh 6 22-23 THANH SON.zip
    4.3 MB · Lượt xem: 2
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bộ đề thi tiếng anh 6 de thi hk2 tieng anh 6 thi diem violet de thi hsg tiếng anh 6 có file nghe de thi tieng anh 6 violet sách giải tiếng anh 6 global success sách tiếng anh 6 global success pdf đề cương tiếng anh 6 hutech đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 10 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 6 smart world đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 6 mới đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 6 smart world đề thi giữa kì i tiếng anh 6 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 6 global success. đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 6 right on đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 6 word đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 cấp thành phố đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 chương trình mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 6 cấp quận đề thi môn tiếng anh 6 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 6 đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 6 cấp quận đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án đề thi rung chuông vàng tiếng anh lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh 15 phút lớp 6 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 4 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 45 phút lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh 5 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 6 đề thi tiếng anh 6 bậc đề thi tiếng anh 6 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 6 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 6 cuối kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 cuối kì 2 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 global success đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh 6 hsg đề thi tiếng anh 6 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world đề thi tiếng anh 6 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 6 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 kỳ 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 mới đề thi tiếng anh 6 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 6 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 trực tuyến đề thi tiếng anh 6 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh bậc 2/6 đề thi tiếng anh bậc 3/6 đề thi tiếng anh hutech đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 6 cấp huyện đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 6 cấp trường đề thi tiếng anh lớp 4 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 15 phút đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 ams đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 bài nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 có phần nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 cuối học kì i đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 friend plus đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 i learn smart world đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 kết nối tri thức đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 kì 1 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2021 năm 2022 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2022 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tất thành 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tri phương huế đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 right on đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 sách mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 smart world đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 tập 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 tỉnh bình dương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường lê quý đôn đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường lương thế vinh đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường marie curie đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 vietjack đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 vinschool đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh tăng cường lớp 6 bình dương đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường cầu giấy đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường chu văn an đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 tỉnh bắc ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh xếp lớp 6 đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh pdf đề tiếng anh lớp 6 thì quá khứ đơn
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    ann.mewmew

Thành viên Online

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.