Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án TỈNH QUẢNG NAM NĂM 2022 + file nghe

YOPOVN xin gửi đến quý thầy cô, các em Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án TỈNH QUẢNG NAM NĂM 2022 + file nghe. Đây là bộ Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án, đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm, đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11...Đề thi HK 2 Tiếng Anh 11 Sở GD Quảng Nam 2021-2022 có đáp án và file nghe được soạn dưới dạng file Word và PDF gồm 11 trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.

Đề Thi HK 2 Tiếng Anh 11 Sở GD Quảng Nam 2021-2022 Có Đáp Án Và File Nghe​

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
TỈNH QUẢNG NAM

(Đề gồm có 03 trang)
KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2021-2022
Môn: TIẾNG ANH-Lớp 11-Hệ 7 năm

Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
MÃ ĐỀ 507

I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (7.5 points)

Listen to a conversation and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. You will hear it twice.

Question 1: The family name of the young man is _________.​
A. Anne B. Andrew C. Mike
Question 2:
He is _________ years old.​
D. Metcalfe​
A. 21 B. 18 C. 20
Question 3:
He lives at _________ Highbury Square, London, W1.​
D. 19​
A. 33A B. 33F C. 43F
Question 4:
His telephone number is _________.​
D. 43A​
07209572314 B. 07205971324 C. 07309571224
Question 5:
What statement is NOT TRUE about the young man? A. He is going to join a climbing club.
He has ever climbed before.
He has a health problem.
He can come to the first meeting next month.​
D. 07209571324

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 6: A. swimming B. swing C. sweet D. answer

Question 7: A. student B. listen C. forest D. station

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 8:
It was the capital of South Carolina _________ was moved from Charleston to Columbia in 1790.

A. when B. that C. where D. who

Question 9: Do you know the woman _________ towards us?

A. come B. came C. to come D. coming

Question 10: I can answer the question _________ is very difficult.

A. whom B. which C. whose D. who

Question 11: Camp David, _________, is the official country home of the U.S presidents.

A. my father visited B. that my father visited

C. which my father visited D. my father visited it

Question 12: Thanh Ba Post Office has a _________ and pleasant front office.

A. speedy B. spacious C. cramped D. narrow

Question 13: Reducing our annual_________ of energy is the first step to save it.

A. consume B. consumption

C. consumes D. consuming

Question 14: The boy to _________ I have talked is a very successful student.

A. that B. whose C. who D. whom

Question 15: Thousands of lives will be _________ stake if emergency aid does not arrive in the city soon.

A. at B. on C. of D. in

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 16:
Laws have been introduced to prohibit the killing of endangered animals.

A. limit B. ban C. decrease D. encourage

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete the following exchange.

Question 17:
Mai and Long are talking about alternative sources of energy.

Mai: “I think that nuclear energy is the best alternative source of energy.”

Long: “_________ . It is dangerous to the environment.”

A. I like nuclear power B. I think so

C. I don’t quite agree D. I completely agree with you

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

Solar energy uses the sun’s light and heat to generate renewable or ‘green’ power. The most common form of solar energy is harnessed by solar (18) ________, or photovoltaic cells. In photovoltaic power stations, they’re arranged almost edge-to-edge to capture sunlight in large fields. You’ll also see them (19)_______the top of houses and other buildings at times, as well. The cells are created from semiconductor materials. When the sun’s rays hit the cells, it (20) _________ electrons from their atoms. This allows the electrons to flow through the cell and generate (21) ________.

Question 18: A. dams​
B. windmills​
C. panels​
D. posters​
Question 19: A. on​
B. through​
C. in​
D. under​
Question 20: A. absorbs​
B. loosens​
C. attracts​
D. ties​
Question 21: A. electrify​
B. electrical​
C. electric​
D. electricity

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

The Amazon rainforest is home to more than a third of all the world's species of plants, birds and animals. Twenty per cent of all the birds in the world live in the rainforest. Scientists have discovered thousands of types of plants and animals that can only be found there. There are thousands - probably millions more that we haven't discovered yet. There are at least 2.5 million species of insects there. Imagine what would happen if they all lost their home. It couldn't happen, could it? Unfortunately, it's happening right now. Yet, the rainforest is big. But it's getting smaller. The problem is that people are cutting down the trees, mainly to make room for cows. These provide meat and make money for their owners. This process of cutting down trees is called ‘deforestation'.

The good news is that it is slowing down. In 2004, for example, more than 27,000 square kilometers were cut down. That's an area bigger than Wales. In 2006, because of all the campaigns to save rainforest, it dropped to just over 13,000 square kilometers. The bad news is that it's not enough. Scientists predict that by 2030, the rainforest will have become smaller by 40%. It's possible that by the end of the 21st century, the rainforest will have completely disappeared. Question 22: More than 27,000 square kilometers of the Amazon rainforest were destroyed in _________.

A. 2030 B. 2004 C. 2021 D. 2006

Question 23: The deforestation in the Amazon rainforest is _________.

A. slowing down B. stabilizing C. going up D. speeding up

Question 24: The word "These” in paragraph 1 refers to _________.

A. insects B. trees C. cows D. people

Question 25: According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?

Nearly two million species of insects are found in the Amazon rainforest.

Nearly half of the world's species of plants grow in the Amazon rainforest.

20% of all the animals in the world live in the Amazon rainforest.

A fifth of all the birds in the world live in the Amazon rainforest.

II. WRITING (2.5 points)

Combine the two sentences as directed in brackets. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 26
. That man did not know what to do. His mobile was ringing. (Use: whose)

Question 27. I gave you a book. It had many pictures. (Begin with: The book I ___________)

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the one printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet. Question 28. We often gather for dinner in this restaurant.

It is in ____________________________________________________________________ Question 29. The next student who will be awarded the prize has just left the seat.

The next student to _________________________________________________________ Question 30. I was born in the village which is in the valley.

The village in which ________________________________________________________

THE END

HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ 2 - NĂM HỌC 2021 – 2022

MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 11 - HỆ 7 NĂM

I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (7.5 points) Mỗi câu đúng 0.3 điểm

D​
A​
D​
D​
C​
D​
B​
B​
D​
B​
C​
B​
B​
D​
A​
B​
C​
C​
A​
B​
D​
B​
A​
C​
D​

II. WRITING (2.5 points) Mỗi câu đúng 0.5 điểm

Đề 501, 503, 505, 507

Combine the two sentences as directed in brackets. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 26
. That man, whose mobile was ringing, did not know what to do.

Question 27. The book I gave you had many pictures.

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the one printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 28
. It is in this restaurant that we often gather for dinner.

Question 29. The next student to be awarded the prize has just left the seat.

Question 30. The village in which I was born is in the valley.

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
TỈNH QUẢNG NAM

(Đề gồm có 03 trang)
KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2021-2022
Môn: TIẾNG ANH-Lớp 11-Hệ 7 năm
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
MÃ ĐỀ 508

I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (7.5 points)

Listen to a conversation and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. You will hear it twice.

Question 1: The family name of the young man is _________.​
A. Andrew B. Mike C. Anne
Question 2:
He is _________ years old.​
D. Metcalfe​
A. 19 B. 18 C. 21
Question 3:
He lives at _________ Highbury Square, London, W1.​
D. 20​
A. 33A B. 43A C. 33F
Question 4:
His telephone number is _________.​
D. 43F​
07209571324 B. 07209572314 C. 07205971324
Question 5:
What statement is NOT TRUE about the young man? A. He can come to the first meeting next month.
He has a health problem.
He has ever climbed before.
He is going to join a climbing club.​
D. 07309571224

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 6: A. swam B. sword C. sweet D. switch

Question 7: A. stand B. statue C. fasten D. first

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 8:
She lives in the house _________ has the red door.

A. where B. who C. which D. when

Question 9: The scholastic Aptitude Test, _________, is regarded as a requirement for admission to many colleges.

A. that high school students take B. high school students take C. high school students take it D. which high school students take

Question 10: The man to _________ she is talking is her uncle.

A. whom B. who C. that D. whose

Question 11: It was Vietnam _________ declared its independence from France in 1945.

A. that B. when C. where D. who

Question 12: He drove so fast that I really felt my life was _________ danger.

A. at B. on C. of D. in

Question 13: The _________ and secure service of transferring money can be useful and convenient.

A. slow B. cramped C. spacious D. speedy

Question 14: We offer a very _________ rate for parcels of under 15 kg.

A. competitive B. compete C. competing D. competition

Question 15: The students _________ methodically will be successful in their exam.

A. studied B. study C. to study D. studying

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 16:
Coal power stations release sulphur dioxide into the atmosphere.

A. prevent B. destroy C. discharge D. absorb

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete the following exchange.

Question 17:
Linda and John are talking about alternative sources of energy.

Linda: “In my opinion, water power is the best alternative source of energy.”

John: “_________ . It is expensive to build a dam.”

A. It’s true B. I like water power

C. I don’t quite agree D. I completely agree with you

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

Wind power is the energy obtained (18) _________ the wind. It is one of the oldest energy sources exploited by humans and today is the most efficient (19) _________ energy source. Wind power is created by converting the energy produced by the movement of (20) _________ driven by the wind into energy. Wind power is the most efficient technology to produce energy in a safe and environmentally sustainable manner: it is clean, local, (21) _________, competitive and it creates wealth and jobs.

Question 18: A. at​
B. in​
C. to​
D. from​
Question 19: A. alternative​
B. alternatively​
C. alternativity​
D. alter​
Question 20: A. windmills​
B. posters​
C. dams​
D. panels​
Question 21: A. impractical​
B. inexhaustible​
C. limited​
D. deficient​

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

The Amazon rainforest is home to more than a third of all the world's species of plants, birds and animals. Twenty per cent of all the birds in the world live in the rainforest. Scientists have discovered thousands of types of plants and animals that can only be found there. There are thousands - probably millions more that we haven't discovered yet. There are at least 2.5 million species of insects there. Imagine what would happen if they all lost their home. It couldn't happen, could it? Unfortunately, it's happening right now. Yet, the rainforest is big. But it's getting smaller. The problem is that people are cutting down the trees, mainly to make room for cows. These provide meat and make money for their owners. This process of cutting down trees is called ‘deforestation'.

The good news is that it is slowing down. In 2004, for example, more than 27,000 square kilometers were cut down. That's an area bigger than Wales. In 2006, because of all the campaigns to save rainforest, it dropped to just over 13,000 square kilometers. The bad news is that it's not enough. Scientists predict that by 2030, the rainforest will have become smaller by 40%. It's possible that by the end of the 21st century, the rainforest will have completely disappeared.

Question 22: The deforestation in the Amazon rainforest is _________.

A. going up B. slowing down C. speeding up D. stabilizing

Question 23: The word "These” in paragraph 1 refers to _________.

A. trees B. cows C. insects D. people

Question 24: More than 27,000 square kilometers of the Amazon rainforest were destroyed in _________.

2030 B. 2006 C. 2021 D. 2004

Question 25: According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE? A. A fifth of all the birds in the world live in the Amazon rainforest.

20% of all the animals in the world live in the Amazon rainforest.

Nearly half of the world's species of plants grow in the Amazon rainforest.

Nearly two million species of insects are found in the Amazon rainforest.

II. WRITING (2.5 points)

Question 26
. These volunteers finished the work quickly. Their enthusiasm was obvious. (Use: whose)

Question 27. He is going to marry the girl. She is very rich. (Begin with: The girl he_____)

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the one printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 28
. They were having a barbecue in the park.

It was in _____________________________________________________________ Question 29. The only thing that should be discussed is how to prevent erosion. → The only thing to _____________________________________________________

Question 30. We stayed at the hotel which is in the center of the city.

The hotel at which ____________________________________________________

THE END

HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ 2 - NĂM HỌC 2021 – 2022

MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 11 - HỆ 7 NĂM

I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (7.5 points) Mỗi câu đúng 0.3 điểm

D​
C​
B​
A​
B​
B​
C​
C​
D​
A​
A​
D​
D​
A​
D​
C​
C​
D​
A​
A​
B​
B​
B​
D​
A​

II. WRITING (2.5 points) Mỗi câu đúng 0.5 điểm

Đề 502, 504, 506, 508

Question 26
. These volunteers, whose enthusiasm was obvious, finished the work quickly

Question 27. The girl he is going to marry is very rich.

Question 28
. It was in the park that they were having a barbecue.

Question 29. The only thing to be discussed is how to prevent erosion.

Question 30. The hotel at which we stayed is in the center of the city.

THE END

1652113120478.png

XEM THÊM

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM-De-thi-HK2-Tieng-Anh-11-So-GD-Quang-nam-2021-2022.docx
    79.8 KB · Lượt xem: 4
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bài ôn tập tiếng anh 3 unit 11 bài ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 bài tập ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 11 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 1 2 3 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 4 unit 11 bộ đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 11 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 các đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 giải đề cương tiếng anh 11 giải đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập anh 11 học kì 1 ôn tập học kì 1 môn tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 thi điểm ôn tập học kì 2 môn tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập học kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet ôn tập học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh 11 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 cuối kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 violet ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kỳ 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 lên 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 mới ôn tập tiếng anh 11 theo từng unit ôn tập tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 1 2 3 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 6 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 6 7 8 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 6 global warming ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 8 our world heritage sites ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 9 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 9 10 11 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 violet ôn tập tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 ôn tập tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 có đáp án ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 giữa kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 thí điểm ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 unit 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 unit 1 2 3 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 unit 6 ôn tập unit 1 2 3 tiếng anh 11 mới ôn tập unit 1 2 3 tiếng anh 11 violet ôn tập unit 1 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập unit 2 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập unit 3 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập unit 6 7 8 tiếng anh 11 mới ôn tập unit 6 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập unit 7 tiếng anh 11 mới ôn tập unit 9 10 11 tiếng anh 11 violet ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh quyển 11 sách ôn tập tiếng anh 11 sách tham khảo tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu anh văn 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 hoàng thị lệ tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 pdf tài liệu chuyên tiếng anh 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung tài liệu cô cẩm nhung lớp 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 1 lớp 12 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 10 lớp 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 11 lớp 11 tài liệu dạy tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu học tập lớp 11 tài liệu học tiếng anh file pdf tài liệu học tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu nghe tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 tài liệu ôn thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn thi hsg tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn thi tiếng anh hk2 lớp 11 tài liệu phụ đạo tiếng anh 11 tài liệu tham khảo tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh 11 tài liệu tiếng anh 11 cô cẩm nhung tài liệu tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 tài liệu tiếng anh 11 mới tài liệu tiếng anh 11 pdf tài liệu tiếng anh 11 sách mới tài liệu tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh cô cẩm nhung tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh pdf tài liệu tự chọn tiếng anh 11 tiếng anh 11 sách mới pdf tiếng anh 11 thí điểm pdf tuyển chọn đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 11 pdf đề cương giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 11 đề cương ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 11 đề cương ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề cương on tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 violet đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 kì 2 violet đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 cả năm đề cương on tập tiếng anh lớp 11 hk1 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 hk1 violet đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 violet đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 11 học kỳ 1 đề cương tiếng anh 11 đề cương tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề cương tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 violet đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 kì 2 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn anh đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 thí điểm unit 6 đề thi anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi cuối kì 1 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì 1 anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi giữa kì môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 11 mới đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi hóa học bằng tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi học kì tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 cấp trường đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 đà nẵng đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 11 violet đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 11 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 11 violet đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 đề thi nghe tiếng anh 11 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 tphcm đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 tphcm 2021 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 11 tphcm đề thi thử tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 đề thi tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 hk2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 nam định đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 11 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 2019 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 2020 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 violet đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 11 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 cơ bản đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 sách mới đề thi toán bằng tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 đề thi vật lý bằng tiếng anh lớp 11
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Kim Anh99

BQT trực tuyến

• Yopovn
      Ban quản trị Team YOPO