Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
  • Khởi tạo chủ đề Yopovn
  • Ngày gửi
  • Replies 0
  • Views 783

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN TỈNH QUẢNG NAM NĂM 2022

YOPOVN xin gửi đến quý thầy cô, các em Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN TỈNH QUẢNG NAM NĂM 2022 . Đây là bộ Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12, đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 thí điểm, đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet, Đề thi HK 2 Tiếng Anh 12 Sở GD Quảng Nam 2021-2022 có đáp án được soạn dưới dạng file Word và PDF gồm 10 trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.

Đề Thi HK 2 Tiếng Anh 12 Sở GD Quảng Nam 2021-2022 Có Đáp Án​

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
TỈNH QUẢNG NAM

(Đề gồm có 03 trang)
KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2021-2022
Môn: TIẾNG ANH – Lớp 12

Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
MÃ ĐỀ 522

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1: A.
needed B. cooked C. helped D. watched

Question 2: A.
survive B. digest C. extinct D. wildlife

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3: A.
discriminate B. vulnerable C. development D. biologist

Question 4: A. wildlife B. legal C. compete D. panda

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5:
There’s plenty of time for you to make up your mind. You _________decide now.

A. mustn't B. shouldn't C. can’t D. needn't

Question 6: The flowers should _________ in a warm sunny place.

A. be keeping B. keep C. be kept D. have kept

Question 7: It gets______to understand what the professor has explained.

A. the more difficult B. the most difficult C. more and more difficult D. more difficult

Question 8: Thanks to the women's liberation, women can take part in_______activities.

A. society B. social C. socially D. socialize

Question 9: Almost half of turtles and tortoises are known to be threatened _______extinction.

A. about B. in C. with D. for

Question 10: Plant and animal extinction _______to a loss of biodiversity.

A. cause B. lead C. account D. destroy

Question 11: _______is a situation in which a plant, an animal, a way of life, etc. stops existing.

A. Habitat B. Biodiversity C. Extinction D. Conservation

Question 12: The player was ejected after _______ five personal fouls.

A. playing B. committing C. holding D. penalizing

Question 13: She hasn't eaten anything since yesterday. She_______be really hungry.

A. will B. must C. might D. can

Question 14: The bomb _______with a loud bang which could be heard all over the town.

A. took after B. held up C. tried out D. went off

Question 15: He spent a year in India and loves spicy food._______the food is, _______he likes it.

A. The hottest- the more B. The hotter - the most C. The hotter - the more D. The hottest - the most

Question 16: You _______out last night. I called several times but nobody answered the phone.

A. must have been B. can have been C. can be D. must be

Question 17: If women don't go to work, they will be looked ________ upon by men.

A. up B. on C. to D. down

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 18:
I was disappointing that Jane couldn’t come to the party as her boss made her work overtime.

A B C D

Question 19:
Mary will have worked at this school for 25 years by the time she retired.

A B C D

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 20:
John, could you look after my handbag while I go out for a minute?

A. take care of B. take over C. take away D. take place

Question 21: He has devoted his life to scientific research.

A. suggested B. protected C. neglected D. dedicated

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 22:
The earth is being threatened and the future looks bad.

A. changed B. damaged C. endangered D. defended

Question 23: My younger brother sank into deep despair when he lost his job last week.

A. became very depressed B. became very sad C. became very happy D. became very miserable

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following questions.

Question 24:
Nam and Mai are having a party at Nam’s house.

- Nam: “Would you like to have some more dessert, Mai?” - Mai: “_______. I’m full.”

A. Yes, please B. No, thanks C. Yes, I like your party D. That would be great

Question 25: Peter and Mary are talking about women's roles.

- Peter: "I think married women should not go to work."

- Mary: " _______ I think if they stay at home, they have time to look after their children and husbands."

A. I don't think so. B. That's right. C. What nonsense! D. I don't agree.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 26 to 30.

BASKET BALL

One of the most popular sports in the world, played daily by millions of people had humble beginnings. Basket Ball (26)_______was created in 1891 in a Springfield, Massachusetts YMCA gymnasium has grown into a game played worldwide by more than 300 million people.

The person responsible (27)_______the popular game was Dr. James Naismith (1861-1939). Dr. Naismith was a Canadian-American Physical Education teacher at the School for Christian Workers located in Springfield, Massachusetts. In 1891, under direction from Dr. Luther Gulick, the head of the School, Naismith was given 14 days to create an indoor game. The goal of this directive was to provide a (28)_______and healthy indoor for a rowdy class of students during the brutal New England winter.

Naismith's invention did not happen quickly. He struggled to (29)_______up with a game that met the objectives of his directive. At first he thought to bring outdoor games such as soccer or lacrosse inside. (30)_______, such outdoor games were not feasible due mainly to the small indoor space of the school gymnasium.

Question 26: A. whose B. who C. whom D. which

Question 27: A. to B. for C. with D. at

Question 28: A. creatively B. creative C. create D. creation

Question 29: A. catch B. put C. come D. keep

Question 30: A. Therefore B. However C. Moreover D. Otherwise

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31 to 35

BOOKS

Kids can be creatures of habit. Much like how they can watch the same movie over and over, some kids will stick to one author or genre of book that they've fallen in love with. But does it matter if they're always reading the same type of book? After all, isn't their love of reading in itself enough? Reading builds their imagination, develops their critical thinking skills, and improves their communication skills, amongst many other benefits.

Well, while a love of reading of any sort is to be nurtured, when a child only reads the same author or type of book, their growth and the benefits they gain may not be as broad if they were to explore more types of books. Coaxing them to open up to reading other genres can be a big advantage for them in the long term.

They will get exposed to different types of characters and lifestyles when they read a wider range of writing. For example, their favourite fantasy novels may spark their imagination, but true tales of life halfway around the world can trigger interest in traveling and foster understanding of other cultures. It helps them develop a broad perspective on the world around them.

Their vocabulary will benefit, too, if they read a wide selection of books. Think of the words and the sentence structure used in a vampire book and how they will differ significantly from those in a suspense novel. They will have to sound out words, and it’ll be helpful to have a dictionary handy. With each new word encountered in the broad range of reading materials they're consuming, their vocabulary grows.

Reading a variety of books will also help your child grow their love of reading and it'll fuel their motivation to read more and more. They once only adored one author, who has a limited number of books written, discovering new authors or types of books expands their choice of reading material; they'll never run out of books to add to their reading list!

Question 31: Which of the following does the passage mainly discuss?

A. Some kinds of books that kids should read. B. How kids benefit from reading a variety of books.

C. How to create habit of reading books for kids. D. How many types of books there are for kids.

Question 32: According to paragraph 1, reading _______.

A. is as good as watching movies

B. gives children a nice habit

C. builds children's imagination, develops critical thinking skills, and improves communication skills

D. makes them fall in love with one author or genre of book

Question 33: The word " nurtured " in paragraph 2 mostly means _______.

A. improved B. developed C. boosted D. promoted

Question 34: What does the word "it" in paragraph 3 refer to?

A. Imagination B. Understanding of other cultures

C. True tale D. Favourite fantasy novel

Question 35: Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?

A. If kids read a wide selection of books, their vocabulary won’t benefit.

B. Reading many genres of books can be a big advantage for kids in the long term.

C. Discovering new authors or types of books helps kids be interested in reading many books.

D. Understanding of other cultures helps kids develop a broad perspective on the world around them.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 36:
Jenifer didn’t behave well during the lesson. She now regrets it.

A. Jenifer should have behaved well during the lesson. B. Jenifer could have behaved well during the lesson.

C. Jenifer might have behaved well during the lesson. D. Jenifer must have behaved well during the lesson.

Question 37: You practise harder. You will have better results.

A. The harder you practise, the better results you will have.

B. The better results you will have, the harder you practise.

C. In order to practise harder and harder, you will have better results.

D. You practise harder and harder to have better results.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the sentence given in each of the following questions.

Question 38:
It’s possible that Peter phoned me at midnight yesterday.

A. Peter might have phoned me at midnight yesterday.

B. Peter must have phoned me at midnight yesterday.

C. Peter need have phoned me at midnight yesterday.

D. Peter should have phoned me at midnight yesterday.

Question 39: It is advisable for you to clean this machine every time you use it.

A. This machine should be cleaned every time you use it. B. This machine must be cleaned every time you use it.

C. This machine may be cleaned every time you use it. D. This machine can be cleaned every time you use it.

Question 40: Mary handed in her exam paper, she then realised that she had missed one question.

A. After Mary realised that she had missed one question, she handed in her exam paper.

B. Not until Mary handed in her exam paper did she realise that she had missed one question.

C. Before Mary handed in her exam paper, she realised that she had missed one question.

D. Only after Mary realised that she had missed one question did she hand in her exam paper.

------ The end ------

ĐÁP ÁN

A​
C​
B​
C​
D​
C​
C​
B​
C​
B​
C​
B​
B​
D​
C​
A​
D​
A​
D​
A​
D​
D​
C​
B​
B​
D​
B​
B​
C​
B​
B​
C​
B​
B​
A​
A​
A​
A​
A​
B​

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
TỈNH QUẢNG NAM

(Đề gồm có 03 trang)

MÃ ĐỀ 523

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

childbearing B. dedicate C. interfere D. habitat

Question 2: A. looked B. lived C. washed D. stopped

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

epidemic B. participate C. enthusiast D. environment

Question 4: A. parrot B. reserve C. forest D. journey

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5:
I will do everything. You_______do anything unless you really want to.

A. needn't B. can’t C. mustn’t D. shouldn't

Question 6: Toothpaste can _______ at the drug store.

A. be bought B. be buying C. buy D. have bought

Question 7: He spoke for over an hour and his explanation got_______.

A. more complicated B. the more complicated C. more and more complicated D. the most complicated

Question 8: Johnny used to be one of the most_______athletes in my country.

A. succeed B. successful C. successfully D. success

Question 9: Many species of plants and animals are in danger _______extinction.

A. for B. about C. of D. with

Question 10: Governments have enacted laws to_______wildlife from commercial trade and overhunting.

A. protect B. collect C. benefit D. provide

Question 11: _______is the act of preventing something from being lost, wasted, damaged or destroyed.

A. Extinction B. Conservation C. Survival D. Biodiversity

Question 12: Books are a wonderful _______of knowledge and pleasure since their appearance.

A. source B. number C. amount D. sum

Question 13: His flight from Britain took more than 11 hours. He _______ be exhausted after such a long flight.

A. will B. can C. might D. must

Question 14: What a lovely baby! He certainly_______his father, doesn't he?

A. goes off B. looks after C. gets over D. takes after

Question 15: You must drive more slowly in built up areas. _______you drive in the city, _______it is that you will have an accident.

A. The faster - the most probable B. The fastest - the most probable

C. The faster - the more probable D. The fastest - the more probable

Question 16: Michael’s score on the test is the highest in the class; he_______hard last night.

A. can study B. can have studied C. must have studied D. must study

Question 17: If women don't go to work, they will lose touch_______social activities.

A. for B. with C. about D. to

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 18:
He was so exhausting that he couldn’t finish the assignment yesterday.

A B C D

Question 19:
I hope these machines will have worked very well by the time you came back next month.

A B C D

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 20:
The agreement preserved our right to limit trade in endangered species.

A. destroyed B. suggested C. protected D. believed

Question 21: The bomb exploded with a loud bang which could be heard all over the town.

A. went away B. went on C. went off D. went out

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 22:
It is found that endangered species are often concentrated in areas that are poor and densely populated, such as much of Asia and Africa.

A. threatened B. reduced C. protected D. appeared

Question 23: Sorry, I can’t come to your party. I am snowed under with work at the moment.

A. busy with B. interested in C. relaxed about D. free from

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following questions.

Question 24:
Peter and Mary are talking about women's roles.

- Mary: " ________ I think they should stay at home because they are good at looking after their children and doing housework."

A. I don't think so. B. I quite agree. C. What rubbish! D. That's not true.

Question 25: David is talking to Linda after a party.

- David: “Would you like me to give you a ride home?” - Linda: “_______”

A. Yes, I’m riding home now. B. That’s be great, thanks.

C. Sorry, you’re not my type. D. No, thanks. I don’t like riding.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 26 to 30.

BASKET BALL

One of the most popular sports in the world, played daily by millions of people had humble beginnings. Basket Ball (26)_______was created in 1891 in a Springfield, Massachusetts YMCA gymnasium has grown into a game played worldwide by more than 300 million people.

The person responsible (27)_______the popular game was Dr. James Naismith (1861-1939). Dr. Naismith was a Canadian-American Physical Education teacher at the School for Christian Workers located in Springfield, Massachusetts. In 1891, under direction from Dr. Luther Gulick, the head of the School, Naismith was given 14 days to create an indoor game. The goal of this directive was to provide a (28)_______and healthy indoor for a rowdy class of students during the brutal New England winter.

Naismith's invention did not happen quickly. He struggled to (29)_______up with a game that met the objectives of his directive. At first he thought to bring outdoor games such as soccer or lacrosse inside. (30)_______, such outdoor games were not feasible due mainly to the small indoor space of the school gymnasium.

Question 26: A. whom B. whose C. who D. which

Question 27: A. to B. with C. at D. for

Question 28: A. creative B. creation C. create D. creatively

Question 29: A. put B. keep C. come D. catch

Question 30: A. Therefore B. However C. Otherwise D. Moreover

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31 to 35

BOOKS

Kids can be creatures of habit. Much like how they can watch the same movie over and over, some kids will stick to one author or genre of book that they've fallen in love with. But does it matter if they're always reading the same type of book? After all, isn't their love of reading in itself enough? Reading builds their imagination, develops their critical thinking skills, and improves their communication skills, amongst many other benefits.

Well, while a love of reading of any sort is to be nurtured, when a child only reads the same author or type of book, their growth and the benefits they gain may not be as broad if they were to explore more types of books. Coaxing them to open up to reading other genres can be a big advantage for them in the long term.

They will get exposed to different types of characters and lifestyles when they read a wider range of writing. For example, their favourite fantasy novels may spark their imagination, but true tales of life halfway around the world can trigger interest in traveling and foster understanding of other cultures. It helps them develop a broad perspective on the world around them.

Their vocabulary will benefit, too, if they read a wide selection of books. Think of the words and the sentence structure used in a vampire book and how they will differ significantly from those in a suspense novel. They will have to sound out words, and it’ll be helpful to have a dictionary handy. With each new word encountered in the broad range of reading materials they're consuming, their vocabulary grows.

Reading a variety of books will also help your child grow their love of reading and it'll fuel their motivation to read more and more. They once only adored one author, who has a limited number of books written, discovering new authors or types of books expands their choice of reading material; they'll never run out of books to add to their reading list!

A. Some kinds of books that kids should read. B. How kids benefit from reading a variety of books.

C. How to create habit of reading books for kids. D. How many types of books there are for kids.

A. gives children a nice habit

B. makes them fall in love with one author or genre of book

C. builds children's imagination, develops critical thinking skills, and improves communication skills

D. is as good as watching movies

A. promoted B. boosted C. developed D. improved

A. Understanding of other cultures B. Favourite fantasy novel C. True tale D. Imagination

A. Understanding of other cultures helps kids develop a broad perspective on the world around them.

B. Discovering new authors or types of books helps kids be interested in reading many books.

C. Reading many genres of books can be a big advantage for kids in the long term.

D. If kids read a wide selection of books, their vocabulary won’t benefit.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 36:
John didn’t study harder for the entrance examination. He now regrets it.

A. John should have studied harder for the entrance examination.

B. John must have studied harder for the entrance examination.

C. John could have studied harder for the entrance examination.

D. John might have studied harder for the entrance examination.

Question 37: A child is better brought up. He will behave better.

A. A child is brought up better and better to behave better.

B. The better a child is brought up, the better he will behave.

C. In order to be brought up better and better, a child will behave better.

D. The better a child will behave, the better he is brought up.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the sentence given in each of the following questions.

Question 38:
It’s possible that Mary phoned while we were out.

A. Mary must have phoned while we were out. B. Mary should have phoned while we were out.

C. Mary need have phoned while we were out. D. Mary might have phoned while we were out.

Question 39: The bus started to leave, Charlie then realized that he was on the wrong route.

A. After Charlie realized that he was on the wrong route, the bus started to leave.

B. Only after Charlie realized that he was on the wrong route did the bus start to leave.

C. Before the bus started to leave, Charlie realized that he was on the wrong route.

D. Not until the bus started to leave did Charlie realize that he was on the wrong route.

Question 40: It is advisable for you to warn the children not to speak to strangers.

A. The children can be warned not to speak to strangers. B. The children may be warned not to speak to strangers.

C. The children must be warned not to speak to strangers. D. The children should be warned not to speak to strangers.

------The end ------

ĐÁP ÁN

A​
B​
A​
B​
A​
A​
C​
B​
C​
A​
B​
A​
D​
D​
C​
C​
B​
B​
C​
C​
C​
C​
D​
B​
B​
D​
D​
A​
C​
B​
B​
C​
C​
A​
D​
A​
B​
D​
D​
D​

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
TỈNH QUẢNG NAM

(Đề gồm có 03 trang)

MÃ ĐỀ 524

turned B. washed C. formed D. boiled

Question 2: A.
history B. extinction C. penalize D. disaster

threaten B. survive C. species D. goalie

Question 4: A. entertainment B. incredible C. biography D. enthusiast

Question 5:
We have enough food at home so we_______ go shopping today.

A. shouldn't B. needn't C. mustn't D. can’t

Question 6: The next meeting will_______by the monitor in May.

A. hold B. be held C. have held D. be holding

Question 7: People living near the park are becoming _______about the danger of dog attacks.

A. the more worried B. the most worried C. more and more worried D. more worried

Question 8: This book is not really _______. It is a waste of money buying it.

A. informatively B. inform C. information D. informative

Question 9: Endangered species are plant and animal species which are _______ danger of extinction.

A. on B. at C. in D. with

Question 10: Humans _______ on species diversity to have food, clean air and water, and fertile soil for agriculture.

A. insist B. benefit C. depend D. account

Question 11: _______is the natural environment in which a plant or animal lives.

A. Habitat B. Biodiversity C. Conservation D. Extinction

Question 12: The ASEAN Para-Games is a biannual multi-sport_______ held after every Southeast Asian Games for athletes with physical disabilities.

A. game B. situation C. event D. work

Question 13: My brother has just got a new job. He _______ be very pleased.

A. will B. must C. can D. might

Question 14: _______the lights when you are not using them.

A. Put on B. Take off C. Turn off D. Turn on

Question 15: My neighbor is driving me mad! It seems that _______ it is at night, _______ he plays his music!

A. the later - the more loudly B. the latest / the most loudly

C. the latest - the more loudly D. the later / the most loudly

Question 16: I can’t find my purse anywhere; I _______ it at the office yesterday.

A. must leave B. can leave C. can have left D. must have left

Question 17: If women don't go to work, they will lose contact _______ their friends.

A. with B. to C. about D. for

Question 18:
By the time the boss arrived, his employees will have worked for two hours.

A B C D

Question 19:
His parents were satisfying with his result when he was at high school yesterday.

A B C D

Question 20:
Both Ann and her sister look like her mother.

A. take on B. take after C. take away D. take place

Question 21: An increase in cars has resulted in the decline of public transport.

A. development B. destruction C. decrease D. increase

Question 22:
I think we cannot buy this device this time as it costs an arm and a leg.

A. is expensive B. is painful C. is cheap D. is confusing

Question 23: Hunting for meat and burning forests for soil cause destruction to wildlife.

A. devastation B. conservation C. contamination D. pollution

Question 24:
Nam and Hoa are at Nam’s house.

- Nam: “Would you like something to drink?” - Hoa: “_______. I’m not thirsty.”

A. Not at all B. No, thank you C. You’re welcome D. Yes, please

Question 25: Peter and Mary are talking about women's roles.

- Mary: " ________It's too boring to be housewives all their lives."

A. I quite agree. B. That's not true. C. That's right. D. I think so.

BASKET BALL

Question 26: A. whom B. who C. whose D. which

Question 27: A. for B. with C. to D. at

Question 28: A. creation B. create C. creatively D. creative

Question 29: A. come B. catch C. keep D. put

Question 30: A. Moreover B. However C. Therefore D. Otherwise

BOOKS

A. Some kinds of books that kids should read. B. How to create habit of reading books for kids.

C. How many types of books there are for kids. D. How kids benefit from reading a variety of books.

A. is as good as watching movies

B. gives children a nice habit

C. makes them fall in love with one author or genre of book

D. builds children's imagination, develops critical thinking skills, and improves communication skills

A. improved B. promoted C. boosted D. developed

A. Favourite fantasy novel B. Understanding of other cultures

C. Imagination D. True tale

A. Understanding of other cultures helps kids develop a broad perspective on the world around them.

B. Discovering new authors or types of books helps kids be interested in reading many books.

C. If kids read a wide selection of books, their vocabulary won’t benefit.

D. Reading many genres of books can be a big advantage for kids in the long term.

Question 36:
You play sports more regularly. You will be healthier.

A. In order to be healthier and healthier, you play sports more regularly.

B. The more regularly you play sports, the healthier you will be.

C. The healthier you will be, the more regularly you play sports.

D. You play sports more and more regularly to be healthier.

Question 37: Susan didn’t apply for the job in the library. She now regrets it.

A. Susan might have applied for the job in the library. B. Susan should have applied for the job in the library.

C. Susan must have applied for the job in the library. D. Susan could have applied for the job in the library.

Question 38:
It’s possible that I left the English book at home.

A. I need have left the English book at home. B. I should have left the English book at home.

C. I might have left the English book at home. D. I must have left the English book at home.

Question 39: It is advisable for you to wash your hands with soap and clean water before eating.

A. Your hands may be washed with soap and clean water before eating.

B. Your hands should be washed with soap and clean water before eating.

C. Your hands can be washed with soap and clean water before eating.

D. Your hands must be washed with soap and clean water before eating.

Question 40: I left home, I then realized how much my family meant to me.

A. Only after I realized how much my family meant to me did I leave home.

B. Not until I left home did I realize how much my family meant to me.

C. Before I left home, I realized how much my family meant to me.

D. After I realized how much my family meant to me, I left home.

------The end ------

ĐÁP ÁN

B​
C​
B​
A​
B​
B​
C​
D​
C​
C​
A​
C​
B​
C​
A​
D​
A​
B​
A​
B​
C​
C​
B​
B​
B​
D​
A​
D​
A​
B​
D​
D​
D​
B​
C​
B​
B​
C​
B​
B​
1652113418322.png

XEM THÊM:

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM-De-thi-HK2-Tieng-Anh-12-So-GD-Quang-nam-2021-2022.docx
    117.2 KB · Lượt xem: 3
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    25 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thí điểm học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 anh văn 12 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề luyện thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi anh văn 12 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp an đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thi điểm đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đà nẵng đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hà nội đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hải phòng đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tỉnh thái bình đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tphcm đề thi ioe olympic tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 12 đề thi kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh cấp thành phố lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh k12 đề thi tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 online đề thi tiếng anh thpt 12 đề tiếng anh 12 đề tiếng anh 12 học kì 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Lê Thị Khánh Linh_97th

BQT trực tuyến

• Yopovn
      Ban quản trị Team YOPO