Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 12 thí điểm CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2022 MỚI NHẤT

YOPOVN xin gửi đến quý thầy cô, các em Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 12 thí điểm CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2022 MỚI NHẤT. Đây là bộ Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 12 thí điểm, De thi học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 12 mới nhất,Đề thi học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 12 có đáp an,De kiểm tra 1 tiết Tiếng Anh 12 chương trình mới,Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp an,Tổng hợp de thi HK1 Tiếng Anh 12,De thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2022,Ngân hàng đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 12,Thi thử Tiếng Anh lớp 12 học kì 1,...được soạn bằng file word. Thầy cô, các em download file Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 12 thí điểm CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2022 MỚI NHẤT tại mục đính kèm.

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
…..
THPT .....................

(Đề thi có 04 trang)
KIỂM TRA HỌC KÌ I NĂM HỌC 2021 – 2022
Môn: TIẾNG ANH - LỚP 12 (10 năm)
Thời gian: 45 phút
(không tính thời gian giao đề)

Mã đề: 101
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1. A.
removed B. hoped C. washed D. missed

Question 2. A.
educate B. applicant C. expand D. contaminate

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3. A.
focus B. propose C. provide D. engage

Question 4. A. digital B. entertain C. portable D. Internet

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5.
My brother is in the play, _______ I want to attend the first performance.

A. but B. so C. or D. for

Question 6. I ________ this book five times.

A. have read B. read C. am reading D. had read

Question 7. She answered all the questions in the exam because she________very well.

A. had studied B. has studied C. was studying D. studied

Question 8. A broad definition of ________ is when two separate items, each with different characteristics, come together and blend.

A. preservation B. urbanization C. assimilation D. diversity

Question 9. I propose that we all ________ together so that nobody gets lost along the way.

A. driven B. drove C. drive D. driving

Question 10. The children ________in the garden at this time yesterday.

A. play B. played C. are playing D. were playing

Question 11. The rent is becoming ________ all the time.

A. more competitive and most expensive

B. more and more expensive

C. more competitive and expensive

D. competitiver and expensive

Question 12. In big cities, sometimes we can see ________faces of people migrating from rural areas.

A. fast-growing B. weather- beaten

C. never-ending D. thought-provoking

Question 13. They________football matches across the country.

A. publish B. connect C. broadcast D. refresh

Question 14. ________gases refer to all kinds of gas that can be potentially harmful to humans in certain concentrations.

A. Hazardous B. Secure C. Certain D. Excessive

Question 15. Teenagers can become addicted ________social networking if they can't control the time they spend online.

A. for B. to C. with D. by

Question 16. If you have any questions about "green ten- minute project", ask Mr Smith because he is ________the project.

A. in case of B. in charge of C. in favour of D. in term of

Question 17.
Since the number of people aspiring for jobs is more than jobs available, ________ is a natural outcome of situation.

A. unemployed B. unemployable C. employable D. umemployment

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions

Question 18.
She thinks that unfortunately they may not understand the benefits of online information.

A. amounts B. advantages C. features D. points

Question 19. The government's plans to cut taxes really stimulated the economy.

A. improved B. weakened C. started D. discouraged

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 20.
Launched by the federations and foundations, Group's brands find local expression through the promotion of social solidarity and culture.

A. unity B. identity C. teamwork D. division

Question 21. Many people move to urban areas seeking for job opportunity as well as stable employment.

A. steady B. long-lasting C. temporary D. durable

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 22.
After a hard-working day, I went to a bed and had the most beautiful dream ever.

A. B. C. D.

Question 23.
How many means of communicative do you use on a regular basis?

A. B. C. D.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

Question 24.
Tom: “ Happy New Year!

Mary: “_______”

A. Thank you. The same to you. B. You’re welcome.

C. There is no doubt about it. D. Don’t mention it.

Question 25. A: “Shall we talk about Larry or Oprah?”

B: “ _______”

A. Wow! They are adorable.

B. Oh, I see what you mean.

C. We'd better talk about them both.

D. Never mind. There is always something to do.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

SAVING EUROPE’S WOODLANDS

Hidden (26) _____ almost every European country there are ancient and untouched forests. These forests are often rich in wildlife and are home to many endangered species. One example is a small patch of Scottish forests (27) ______contains a variety of coniferous trees suitable for a wide range of birds and insects. (28) ______many of the ancient peoples of Europe worshipped trees, there is little respect for them today. The World Wildlife Fund has decided to (29) ______ attention to the importance of Europe’s ancient woodlands. They are asking for the remaining forests to be protected by controlling the trade in wood. In addition, governments are being asked to regenerate forests where necessary and manage them in a more nature- friendly way. At present almost a third of Western Europe is covered by trees. Unfortunately, many of these have only been planted recently. This means they cannot support such a wide range (30) ______of plant and animal life. If we destroy ancient forests we will cause many species to become extinct. The decline of ancient forests began thousands of years ago.

Question 26. A.
with B. to C. from D. in

Question 27. A. when B. which C. what D. who

Question 28. A. Although B. And C. However D. But

Question 29. A. carry B. bring C. draw D. move

Question 30. A. vary B. variously C. various D. variety

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31 to 35.

If you want to make your school green, think beyond your classrooms. Here are some suggestions that are all easy and simple to follow, and can make a big difference in reducing your carbon footprint and creating a sustainable community.

One of the places where both teachers and students often spend some of their time is the library. An eco-friendly reading space is likely to create a favourable impression on library users, and bring some significant educational benefits. For example, you can install energy-saving products like fans instead of air-conditioners which consume a lot of energy. You can also use biodegradable dust cloths or old T-shirts to clean the environment. In addition, to raise public awareness, allocate a clearly visible space on the noticeboard for everyday green tips like ‘Let others reuse your book'.

Sporty students may prefer to spend more time in the swimming pool than in the library.

Therefore, keeping this place safe and green will also help to raise their environmental awareness. Remember that chlorinated pool water may cause red eyes and itchy skin to some people if they spend much time in the pool. An ideal alternative would be a salt-water pool, which can be naturally clean and economical. In case warm water is required, think of solar heating to save the environment as one pool with gas or electric heater may emit tons of carbon dioxide each year.

Finally, focus on the school gym, which is perhaps the most interactive and exciting place for all school staff. Think of installing low-flow taps and showers to save gallons of water per minute and energy-saving lights to cut the cost of electricity. Moreover, make sure that the airflow pathways are clear and free of mould, mildew and other allergens.

Question 31. What is the best title for the text?

A. How to make your community green B. How to make your school green

C. Ways to raise students' awareness of enviroment. D. How to make your family green

Question 32. Which energy-saving product is NOT mentioned in the text?

A. low-flow taps and showers B. Energy-efficient windows

C. Solar heating D. Fans

Question 33. Where may sporty students prefer to spend more time ?

A. in the house B. in the swimming pool

C. in the classroom D. in the library

Question 34. What can best replace the word “sustainable” in the paragraph?

A. polluted B. disappointed C. green D. endanger

Question 35. The word “their” in paragraph 3 refers to __________.

A. Sporty students B. red eyes

C. allergens D. public

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 36.
My son wanted a pet. I bought a dog.

A. If my son hadn’t wanted a pet, I wouldn’t buy a dog.

B. If my son hadn’t wanted a pet, I wouldn’t have bought a dog.

C. If my son didn’t want a pet, I wouldn’t buy a dog.

D. If my son wants a pet, I would buy a dog.

Question 37. Mary was very angry. She tried to keep calm.

A. Mary was very angry, and she tried to keep calm.

B. Mary was very angry, or she tried to keep calm.

C. Mary was very angry, so she tried to keep calm.

D. Mary was very angry, but she tried to keep calm.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 38.
It’s ten years since I last saw my father.

A. I haven’t seen my father for ten years.

B. I see my father once every ten years.

C. I didn’t see my father ten years ago.

D. I will see my father in 10 years.

Question 39. He started computer programming as soon as he left school.

A. No sooner had he started computer programming than he left school.

B. He started computer programming, and then he left school.

C. Hardly had he started computer programming when he left school.

D. No sooner had he left school than he started computer programming.

Question 40. Although Sue felt tired, she stayed up late talking to Jill.

A. Because Sue stayed up late talking to Jill, she was tired.

B. In spite of feeling tired, Sue didn’t stay up late talking to Jill.

C. Sue wouldn’t feel tired despite staying up late talking to Jill.

D. Despite feeling tired, Sue stayed up late talking to Jill.

------ HẾT ------

ĐÁP ÁN

A​
B​
C​
B​
A​
B​
B​
B​
A​
C​
B​
B​
B​
A​
A​
C​
B​
B​
C​
A​
A​
B​
D​
B​
A​
D​
B​
D​
C​
B​
A​
A​
C​
A​
C​
D​
D​
D​
D​
D​

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
………………..​
THPT .....................

(Đề thi có 04 trang)
KIỂM TRA HỌC KÌ I NĂM HỌC 2021 – 2022
Môn: TIẾNG ANH - LỚP 12 (10 năm)
Thời gian: 45 phút
(không tính thời gian giao đề)

Mã đề: 102

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1. A.
expand B. educate C. contaminate D. applicant

Question 2. A. washed B. hoped C. missed D. removed

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3. A.
provide B. propose C. focus D. engage

Question 4. A. entertain B. portable C. Internet D. digital

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5.
I propose that we all ________ together so that nobody gets lost along the way.

A. driving B. drive C. driven D. drove

Question 6. The rent is becoming ________ all the time.

A. competitiver and expensive

B. more competitive and most expensive

C. more competitive and expensive

D. more and more expensive

Question 7. She answered all the questions in the exam because she________very well.

A. has studied B. had studied C. was studying D. studied

Question 8. A broad definition of ________ is when two separate items, each with different characteristics, come together and blend.

A. preservation B. urbanization C. assimilation D. diversity

Question 9. My brother is in the play, _______ I want to attend the first performance.

A. for B. or C. but D. so

Question 10. They________football matches across the country.

A. broadcast B. connect C. publish D. refresh

Question 11. If you have any questions about "green ten- minute project", ask Mr Smith because he is ________the project.

A. in term of B. in favour of C. in case of D. in charge of

Question 12. The children ________in the garden at this time yesterday.

A. play B. are playing C. were playing D. played

Question 13. Since the number of people aspiring for jobs is more than jobs available, ________ is a natural outcome of situation.

A. unemployed B. employable C. unemployable D. umemployment

Question 14. In big cities, sometimes we can see ________faces of people migrating from rural areas.

A. never-ending B. fast-growing

C. thought-provoking D. weather- beaten

Question 15. Teenagers can become addicted ________social networking if they can't control the time they spend online.

A. by B. to C. for D. with

Question 16. I ________ this book five times.

A. had read B. read C. am reading D. have read

Question 17. ________gases refer to all kinds of gas that can be potentially harmful to humans in certain concentrations.

A. Certain B. Hazardous C. Excessive D. Secure

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions

Question 18.
She thinks that unfortunately they may not understand the benefits of online information.

A. features B. amounts C. advantages D. points

Question 19. The government's plans to cut taxes really stimulated the economy.

A. weakened B. improved C. started D. discouraged

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 20.
Launched by the federations and foundations, Group's brands find local expression through the promotion of social solidarity and culture.

A. unity B. division C. teamwork D. identity

Question 21. Many people move to urban areas seeking for job opportunity as well as stable employment.

A. steady B. durable C. temporary D. long-lasting

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 22.
After a hard-working day, I went to a bed and had the most beautiful dream ever.

A. B. C. D.

Question 23.
How many means of communicative do you use on a regular basis?

A. B. C. D.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

Question 24.
Tom: “ Happy New Year!

Mary: “_______”

A. You’re welcome. B. There is no doubt about it.

C. Don’t mention it. D. Thank you. The same to you.

Question 25. A: “Shall we talk about Larry or Oprah?”

B: “ _______”

A. We'd better talk about them both.

B. Oh, I see what you mean.

C. Never mind. There is always something to do.

D. Wow! They are adorable.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

SAVING EUROPE’S WOODLANDS

Hidden (26) _____ almost every European country there are ancient and untouched forests. These forests are often rich in wildlife and are home to many endangered species. One example is a small patch of Scottish forests (27) ______contains a variety of coniferous trees suitable for a wide range of birds and insects. (28) ______many of the ancient peoples of Europe worshipped trees, there is little respect for them today. The World Wildlife Fund has decided to (29) ______ attention to the importance of Europe’s ancient woodlands. They are asking for the remaining forests to be protected by controlling the trade in wood. In addition, governments are being asked to regenerate forests where necessary and manage them in a more nature- friendly way. At present almost a third of Western Europe is covered by trees. Unfortunately, many of these have only been planted recently. This means they cannot support such a wide range (30) ______of plant and animal life. If we destroy ancient forests we will cause many species to become extinct. The decline of ancient forests began thousands of years ago.

Question 26. A.
to B. in C. with D. from

Question 27. A. what B. when C. which D. who

Question 28. A. However B. Although C. But D. And

Question 29. A. move B. carry C. bring D. draw

Question 30. A. variety B. various C. vary D. variously

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31 to 35.

If you want to make your school green, think beyond your classrooms. Here are some suggestions that are all easy and simple to follow, and can make a big difference in reducing your carbon footprint and creating a sustainable community.

One of the places where both teachers and students often spend some of their time is the library. An eco-friendly reading space is likely to create a favourable impression on library users, and bring some significant educational benefits. For example, you can install energy-saving products like fans instead of air-conditioners which consume a lot of energy. You can also use biodegradable dust cloths or old T-shirts to clean the environment. In addition, to raise public awareness, allocate a clearly visible space on the noticeboard for everyday green tips like ‘Let others reuse your book'.

Sporty students may prefer to spend more time in the swimming pool than in the library.

Therefore, keeping this place safe and green will also help to raise their environmental awareness. Remember that chlorinated pool water may cause red eyes and itchy skin to some people if they spend much time in the pool. An ideal alternative would be a salt-water pool, which can be naturally clean and economical. In case warm water is required, think of solar heating to save the environment as one pool with gas or electric heater may emit tons of carbon dioxide each year.

Finally, focus on the school gym, which is perhaps the most interactive and exciting place for all school staff. Think of installing low-flow taps and showers to save gallons of water per minute and energy-saving lights to cut the cost of electricity. Moreover, make sure that the airflow pathways are clear and free of mould, mildew and other allergens.

Question 31. What is the best title for the text?

A. How to make your school green B. How to make your family green

C. How to make your school green D. Ways to raise students' awareness of enviroment. Question 32. Which energy-saving product is NOT mentioned in the text?

A. Fans B. Energy-efficient windows

C. low-flow taps and showers D. Solar heating

Question 33. Where may sporty students prefer to spend more time ?

A. in the classroom B. in the swimming pool

C. in the house D. in the library

Question 34. What can best replace the word “sustainable” in the paragraph?

A. polluted B. endanger C. disappointed D. green

Question 35. The word “their” in paragraph 3 refers to __________.

A. allergens B. red eyes

C. Sporty students D. public

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 36.
My son wanted a pet. I bought a dog.

A. If my son hadn’t wanted a pet, I wouldn’t have bought a dog.

B. If my son didn’t want a pet, I wouldn’t buy a dog.

C. If my son wants a pet, I would buy a dog.

D. If my son hadn’t wanted a pet, I wouldn’t buy a dog.

Question 37. Mary was very angry. She tried to keep calm.

A. Mary was very angry, and she tried to keep calm.

B. Mary was very angry, or she tried to keep calm.

C. Mary was very angry, but she tried to keep calm.

D. Mary was very angry, so she tried to keep calm.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 38.
He started computer programming as soon as he left school.

A. He started computer programming, and then he left school.

B. No sooner had he started computer programming than he left school.

C. Hardly had he started computer programming when he left school.

D. No sooner had he left school than he started computer programming.

Question 39. It’s ten years since I last saw my father.

A. I will see my father in 10 years.

B. I haven’t seen my father for ten years.

C. I see my father once every ten years.

D. I didn’t see my father ten years ago.

Question 40. Although Sue felt tired, she stayed up late talking to Jill.

A. Because Sue stayed up late talking to Jill, she was tired.

B. Despite feeling tired, Sue stayed up late talking to Jill.

C. In spite of feeling tired, Sue didn’t stay up late talking to Jill.

1647251366440.png

XEM THÊM:
KHÁM PHÁ XEM THÊM NỘI DUNG VẬT LÝ LỚP 12

XEM NHIỀU HƠN TẠI CHUYÊN MỤC

Tiếng anh lớp 12

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM-De-Thi-Hk1-TIENG-ANH-12-nam-2021-2022-co-dap-an.docx
    86.3 KB · Lượt xem: 2
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    25 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thí điểm học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 anh văn 12 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề luyện thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi anh văn 12 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp an đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thi điểm đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đà nẵng đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hà nội đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hải phòng đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tỉnh thái bình đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tphcm đề thi ioe olympic tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 12 đề thi kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh cấp thành phố lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh k12 đề thi tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 online đề thi tiếng anh thpt 12 đề tiếng anh 12 đề tiếng anh 12 học kì 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Thơm Pink