Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 có file nghe + ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2022 - 2023 được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 3 FILE Trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 có file nghe về ở dưới.

ĐỀ KHẢO SÁT HỌC SINH GIỎI

Môn: Tiếng Anh 7 Năm học: 2022 – 2023

Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút

Họ và tên
:………………………… …Lớp…………SBD:…….Phòng thi số:……….

A/ LISTENING.

Listen to the tape and complete with one suitable word for each blank.

In the 1960s, The Beatles were probably the most ….(1)…. pop group in the whole world. Since then, there have been a ….(2)…..many groups that have achieved enormous fame, so it is perhaps difficult now to ….(3)…… how sensational The Beatles were at that time. They were four …..(4)….. from the north of England and none of them had any training in music. They started by …..(5)…… and recording songs by black Americans and they had some …..(6)….. with these songs. Then they started ….(7)…. their own songs and that was when they became really ….(8)…. The Beatles changed pop music. They were the first pop group to achieve great success from songs they had written …(9)….. After that, it became common for groups and singers to write their ….(10)…. songs.

1…………….3………………
5……………….​
7………………​
9………………​
2……………..4………………
6……………….​
8……………….​
10……………..​
II/ Listen to the tape and check True (T) / False (F) for each sentence.

The volunteer group brought the happy atmosphere to the small village.

They gave talks to all the villagers on the first morning.

Clothes, food, school things and so on were given to the villagers.

They repaired chairs and tables in the village school.

Children were taught songs and games.

1……………… 2……………… 3………………. 4………………. 5………………

B/ GRAMMAR.

Ex 1:Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.

1. A. treasureB. closureC. explosureD. ensure
2. A. exhibitionB. questionC. actionD. tradition
3. A. oceanB. concertC. musicianD. official
4. A. volunteerB. collageC. communityD. doctor
5. A. coughB. laughC. enoughD. high
6. A. blanketB. donateC. calorieD. allergy
7. A. dynamiteB. terrifyC. denyD. symbol
8. A. thunderB. earthquakeC. gatherD. healthy
9. A. livedB. arrivedC. learnedD. played
10. A. hatredB. neededC. wickedD. stopped
Ex 2: Choose the best answer (A,B,C or D)

She doesn’t like eel soup because she thinks it tastes …………….

good B. awful C. well D. delicious

There isn’t…........... for dinner, so I have to go to the market.

any left B. any leaving C. some leaving D. some left

What…......... do I need to cook an omelette?

food B. material C. menu D. ingredients

The puppet shows present…..... themes of Vietnamese villages.

city B. urban C. village D. rural

Today, subjects like music and arts are put into the school......... in Viet Nam.

curriculum B. education C. school year D. subjects

Last year, Matt earned…......... his brother.

twice as much as C. twice more than

twice as many as D. twice as more as

Arts are of great…........... in education, especially for young children.

importantly B. unimportance C. unimportant D. importance

Robert does not have................ Peter does.

money more than C. more money as

as many money as D. as much money as

I never watch ballet, and my sister doesn’t……………….

so B. either C. neither D. too

He plays computer games and watches TV a lot so his eyes are often …………

light B. faint C. dry D. weak

Ex 3: Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs.

I (have - 1) this Ipad for three years. My father (give - 2) it to me when I was in grade six.

Neither of these books (be - 3) hers. They (be - 4) mine.

People in Viet Nam as well as in the world (visit - 5 ) Huong pagoda every year.

At the end of this month, we (go - 6) to the Temple of Literature.

Not only Mary but also Susan ( be - 7) at school at the moment.

Five students (not / be - 8) enough to finish this project.

The dentist advised me (not eat - 9) candies before bedtime.

We suggest (watch - 10) a horrible film.

1…………….3………………
5……………….​
7………………​
9………………​
2……………..4………………
6……………….​
8……………….​
10……………..​
Ex 4: Each sentence has ONE mistake. Find , underline and correct it.

I find woodcarving interest because it’s creative.

Do you think staying at home all day is bored?

A lot of people are good artists and they are successfully in life.

Your violin is the same with the one I’ve just bought.

The weather today is not so hot as it is yesterday.

Salt is one of important ingredient for almost dishes.

How many glass of water should you drink per day?

We find eating junk food healthy because it will make you gain weight quickly.

The study of languages are very interesting.

Has Tom and his friend known about that news?

Ex 5: Give the right form of the words in the bracket.

She has bought different kinds of (music) instruments.

My teacher is as (better) as yours.

His ( curious) made him successful in his experiments.

He is a student at a university in Hanoi. He is a very hard – working and (study) student.

Many people are (allergy) to seafood.

All of us should give our (donate) for people in need.

Mike’s hobby is listening to music. He gets a lot of (enjoy) from listening to music.

Winter is not suitable for the (grow) of trees and plants.

One third of children in the USA is (weigh) or obese.

They opened a shelter to provide housing for the ( home).

1…………….3………………
5……………….​
7………………
9………………​
2……………..4………………
6……………….​
8……………….
10……………..​
Ex 6: Fill in each blank with one suitable word.

My friend, Ben, has had a few problems with his health. He didn’t feel well, ..(1)….he told his parents about that. His mom said : “ You should eat….(2)….vegetables. You shouldn’t eat junk food everyday. ”. …(3)… dad said : “ You should go to bed …(4)….. You……(5)….. stay up so late at night.” He phoned me and told me about the problems. I said: “ Don’t play so…(6)…..computer games. Go outside….(7)……play football”.

He didn’t go to school last week. He went to …(8)…the doctor. The doctor said : “ You should stay at home for a week. Don’t go out and don’t’ turn on your computer”.

At school today, he looked sad. We asked him: “ What’s…..(9)….? You should be happy.

You weren’t here last week.”

Ben is….(10)….his school work from last week. He’s not happy at all.

1………………. 3…………….5………………. 7………………9……………….
2………………. 4…………….6……………… 8……………….10……………..
Ex 7: Read the passage and choose the correct answer.

Breakfast is the ….(1)….important meal of the day. It provides the nutrients your body needs for good health, the calories it needs for……(2)…..and helps to maintain your blood sugar level. Studies have shown that people who don’t have breakfast have a low blood sugar level and often slow, tired, hungry and…..(3)…..to concentrate. Surprisingly, breakfast actually plays a part in weight control. It’s easier to …(4)….weight if you eat in the morning rather than later in the day. Dividing the day’s calories into three meals helps take off weight more efficiently than….(5)…..breakfast and having two larger meals a day does.

1. A. healthyB. tastyC. mainD. most
2. A. strengthB. powerC. energyD. effort
3. A. ableB. enableC. unableD. capable
4. A. loseB. putC. gainD. drop

5. A. skipping B. making C. buying D. serving

Ex 8: Rewrite these sentences.

She last wrote to me was two months ago.

=> She……………………………………………………………………………….

What is the distance between Hanoi and Danang ?

=> How…........................................................................................................................ ?

How much does it cost you to buy that souvenir in dollars?

=> How much........................................................................................................................ ?

This bridge is about 800m long. That one is about 800m long, too.

=> This bridge is…………………………………………………………………..

We spent 90 minutes doing this English test.

=> It …………………………………………………………………………….

How long have they been married?

=> When…........................................................................................................................ ?

He finds carving eggshells boring.

=> He thinks…………………………………………………………………………..

They started to raise funds to help disabled children in early 2009s.

=> They………………………………………………………………………………..

It’s not necessary for you to get up so early on Sunday morning.

=>You……………………………………………………………………………………

I prefer making pottery to watching birds.

=> I’d ………………………………………………………………………………….

Ex 9: Use the words given to make meaningful sentences.

People / very / willing / donate / charity /.

=>……………………………………………………………………………………….

Stop / eat / sweets / night / if / you / not / want / have / toothache /.

Dave / be / fond / skiing / since / he / move / Australia / .

=> ………………………………………………………………………………………

Because / food / very delicious / I / really / want / know / recipe / .

Next week, we / give away / books / school things / poor children / .

=>………………………………………………………………………………………

We / come / people’s houses / ask / donate / money / charity / .

Go Green / non – profit / organisation / that / protect / environment / .

How long / you / start / work / this charitable organisation / ? / .

=>……………………………………………………………………………………..…

Getting / enough / sleep / help / students / do / their best / school /

=> ……………………………………………………………………………………….

Her / cooking style / much / different / mine / .

--------The end-------

ĐÁP ÁN – BIỂU ĐIỂM KHẢO SÁT HSG MÔN ANH 7- Tháng 10

(
Đề gồm 100 ý, mỗi ý đúng được 0,2 điểm, điểm toàn bài không làm tròn)

A/ LISTENING.

Listen to the tape and complete with one suitable word for each blank.

1. famous3. imagine5. performing7. writing9. themselves
2. great4. boys6. success8. popular10. own
II/ Listen to the tape and check True (T) / False (F) for each sentence.

1F 2F 3T 4T 5T

B/ GRAMMAR.

Ex 1:Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.

1D
6B
2B
7D
3B
8C​
4C
9C
5D
10D
Ex 2: Choose the best answer (A,B,C or D)
1B2A
3D​
4D5A
6A7D
8D​
9B10C

Ex 3: Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs.
1. have had3. is5. visit7. is9. not to eat
2. gave4. are6. will go( are going)8. isn’t (is not)10. watching
Ex 4: Each sentence has ONE mistake. Find , underline and correct it.

I find woodcarving interest because it’s creative. => INTERESTING

Do you think staying at home all day is bored? => BORING

A lot of people are good artists and they are successfully in life. => SUCCESSFUL

Your violin is the same with the one I’ve just bought. => AS

The weather today is not so hot as it is yesterday. => WAS

Salt is one of important ingredient for almost dishes. => INGREDIENTS

How many glass of water should you drink per day? => GLASSES

We find eating junk food healthy because it will make you gain weight quickly. => UNHEALTHY

The study of languages are very interesting. => IS

Has Tom and his friend known about that news? => HAVE

Ex 5: Give the right form of the words in the bracket.

musical 3. curiosity 5. allergic 7. enjoyment 9. overweight

good 4. studious 6. donation 8. growth 10. homelessness

Ex 6: Fill in each blank with one suitable word.

and 3. His 5. shouldn’t 7. and 9. wrong

more 4. earlier 6. many 8. see 10. doing

Ex 7: Read the passage and choose the correct answer.

1D 2C 3C 4A 5A

Ex 8: Rewrite these sentences.

She hasn’t written to me for two months.

How far is it from Hanoi to Danang ?

How much is that souvenir in dollars ?

This bridge is as long as that one.

It took us 90 minutes to do this English test.

When did they marry/ get married/ be married?

He thinks (that) carving eggshells is boring.

They have raised funds to help disabled children since early 2009s.

You don’t need to/ have to get up so early on Sunday morning.

I’d rather make pottery than watch birds.

Ex 9: Use the words given to make meaningful sentences.

People are very willing to donate for charity.

Stop eating sweets at night if you don’t want to have a toothache.

Dave has been fond of skiing since he moved to Australia.

Because the / this food is very delicious, I really want to know its/ the recipe

Next week, we will give away books and school things to poor children.

We came to people’s houses and asked them to donate money for the chariry.

Go Green is a non – profit organisation that protects the environment.

How long have you stated working / to work for this charitable organisation?

Getting enough sleep helps/ will help students do/ to do their best at school.

Her cooking style is much different from mine.

LISTENING

I/

In the 1960s, The Beatles were probably the most famous pop group in the whole world. Since then, there have been a great many groups that have achieved enormous fame, so it is perhaps difficult now to imagine how sensational The Beatles were at that time.

They were four boys from the north of England and none of them had any training in music. They started by performing and recording songs by black Americans and they had some success with these songs. Then they started writing their own songs and that was when they became really popular. The Beatles changed pop music. They were the first pop group to achieve great success from songs they had written themselves. After that, it became common for groups and singers to write their own songs.

II/

A volunteer group came to our little village last month. When they arrived at the end of the path leading to the village, the village children ran after them and we heard their loud songs. On the first day, they had a talk with the head of the village in the morning, and later on with the villagers in the evening.

They brought lots of things with them such as: clothes, food and school things. During the day, they did a lot of different and helpful things for us. They repaired the furniture in our village school and also fixed the houses for elderly people, they dug some new wells so that we could get more fresh water. They gave notebooks and pencils to the school children. In the evening, they taught the village children songs and games.

Life in our village became newer and more exciting. Everyone had a good time.

1681060088850.png

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM---ĐỀ THI HSG TIẾNG ANH 7.zip
    454.9 KB · Lượt xem: 5
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    7 chủ đề thi nói tiếng anh b1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 7 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 giữa kì 1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 2 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 các đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 de thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 chương trình mới giải đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 làm thử đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 tải đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 thí điểm đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 7 thí điểm đề thi anh văn 7 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 7 giữa học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 đề thi bồi dưỡng tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi cuối kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng anh có đáp án đề thi cuối kì 1 môn tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 7 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 7 đề thi giữa học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 7 môn anh đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 7 môn anh văn đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 7 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 2020 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 năm 2020 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 7 violet đề thi giữa kì học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi giữa kì i tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi hkii tiếng anh 7 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 7 mới đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 7 mới đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 7 violet đề thi học kì ii môn tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi học kì tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 cấp huyện đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 cấp trường đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 cấp huyện đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 chương trình mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 huyện quảng xương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 năm 2019 đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 thi điểm có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 7 cấp thành phố đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 7 đề thi môn tiếng anh 7 đề thi môn tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh 7 học kì 2 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 7 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 7 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh 7 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 7 amsterdam đề thi rung chuông vàng tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi thử tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 đề thi tiếng anh 7 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh 7 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 cuối học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 chương trình mới có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 online đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 7 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 hk1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 2 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì ii đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 7 kì 2 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 lên 8 đề thi tiếng anh 7 lương thế vinh đề thi tiếng anh 7 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 7 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 7 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 thí điểm học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 7 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh cơ bản lớp 7 đề thi tiếng anh cơ sở 7 ftu đề thi tiếng anh có đáp án lớp 7 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 7 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 unit 7 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 1 tiết đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 15 phút đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 45 phút đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 cấp quận đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 có đáp án hk2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 thi diem đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì i đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 kì 2 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 kì 2 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 nâng cao violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 trường ams đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 unit 7 8 9 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 vinschool đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh mới lớp 7 học kì 2
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    huỳnh thi

Thành viên Online

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.