Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi Tiếng Anh 11 học kì 2 chương trình mới NĂM 2021 - 2022 MỚI NHẤT

YOPOVN xin gửi đến quý thầy cô, các em học sinh Đề thi Tiếng Anh 11 học kì 2 chương trình mới NĂM 2021 - 2022 MỚI NHẤT. Đây là bộ Đề thi Tiếng Anh 11 học kì 2 chương trình mới.

Tìm kiếm có liên quan​

De thi Tiếng Anh 11 học 2 chương trình mới violet

De
thi Tiếng Anh 11 học kì 2 online

De
thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 có đáp an

De cương on tập
học kì 2 Tiếng Anh 11 có đáp an

De
thi cuối kì 2 Tiếng Anh 11 mới

De thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 có đáp an

De cương on tập
học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 có đáp an

Tự luận
tiếng Anh 11 học kì 2

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO KIỂM TRA CUỐI HỌC KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2021-2022 ............. Môn: TIẾNG ANH Lớp 11 (7 năm)​

ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)

(Đề gồm có 03 trang) MÃ ĐỀ 507

MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST (7.2 points)

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1:
A schooling B. skim C. schappe D. skull

Question 2: A. island B. slave C. slim D. sleeping

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 3:
Solar energy is not only plentiful and infinite but also clean and safe.

A. sufficient B. countable C. inflexible D. unlimited

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 4:
The football match was so dull that most of the___________ left at half-time.

A. attendants B. spectators C. audiences D. participants

Question 5: Mr Dan, __________ is now teaching us English, has written several books.

A. who B. whom C. which D. that

Question 6: How to ___________ use of alternative sources of energy is a question for researchers all over the world.

A. have B. take C. do D. make

Question 7: The last person ____________ the room must turn off the light.

A. leave B. to leave C. leaves D. leaving

Question 8: The band was playing rather well, but one of the guitars sounded a little out of _____ .

A. tune B. song C. way D. work

Question 9: Is this the article about _____________ you are talking ?

A. which B. who C. that D. whose

Question 10: Only one of the people _____________ was qualified for the job.

A. to interview B. interviewed C. interviewing D. to be interviewed

Question 11: We offer a very _____________ rate for parcels of under 15 kg.

A. competitively B. competition C. compete D. competitive

Question 12:
That’s the house _____________ .

A. I used to live in it B. I used to live in

C. who I used to live in it D. whom I used to live in it

Question 13: Human beings are adding more and more pollutants ___________ the environment.

A. from B. to C. for D. on

Question 14: It was Mr. Harding ___________ was sent the bill by my secretary yesterday.

A. that B. whose C. whom D. which

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response or question to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 15:
John and Mary are talking about their hobbies.

John:Which do you prefer, collecting stamps or keeping fish?”

Mary: “ ___________________________.”

A. Neither. I like reading books B. Yes, I like them

C. Both. They are useless D. Yes. Collecting stamps is popular

Question 16: Lucy is talking to Peter about the measures to protect the nature:

-Lucy:
“I think zoos and national parks should be established to save animals and plants.” -Peter: “_________________.”

A. You are right. Zoos are like national parks B. I couldn’t agree with you more C. I don’t like zoos or national parks D. It’s my pleasure to save animals

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

Today, wild animals and the wild places where they live are seriously threatened almost everywhere. One species has become extinct in each year of this century. But many hundreds are now in danger. The speed of the extinction of species has been faster than ever before. Hunting is no longer the major cause of mass extinction, although rare birds and animals continue to be butchered for their skin, feathers, tusks, and internal organs, or taken as savage pets. The main reason of the extinction comes from the destruction of the natural habitat where wild plants, animals, and insects need to survive. As a result, many species of animals, birds and even insects are at risk of disappearing from the Earth. The draining and damming of wetland and river courses threatens the aquatic food chain and our own seafood industry. Overfishing and the destruction of fragile coral reefs destroy ocean biodiversity. Deforestation has caused serious damage of natural habitat which animals rely on to survive, particularly in the tropics which the most global biodiversity is at stake in. The immense tropical forests that are known as the lungs of the earth are being destroyed by human activities such as building hydroelectric dams across rivers, agricultural cultivation, ... ect, such species disappear forever.

Question 17: Which is no longer considered a major cause of the mass extinction ?

A. The building of dams across rivers B. The killing of animals for their body parts C. The destruction of habitats of species D. The destruction of tropical rainforests Question 18: The word butchered in line 5 is closest in meaning to _____.

A. raised B. killed C. fed D. cooked

Question 19: All of the following are mentioned as a form of habitat destruction EXCEPT______.

A. destroying coral reefs B. cutting down forests

C. hunting rare birds and animals D. damming wetlands and rivers Question 20: The passage mainly discusses ________.

human activities and their impact on species of animals

deforestation as a major cause of mass extinctions of species

the ways in which species disappear

the mass extinction of species today

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

The Asian Games take place every four years. The spirit of the Asian Games has been built up over a long period of time, spreading the messages of unity, (21) _________, and friendship through competitive sports. It helps to establish the relationships among individual (22)_______, coaches, trainers, officials, volunteers and spectators who come together from many different backgrounds and cultures. Just 11 countries and regions with 489 athletes participated in the 1st Asian Games in New Delhi in 1951, with only six sports. The 15th Asian Games took place (23)_________ December 1st to December 15th,2006, in Doha, the capital of Qatar. More than 10,000 athletes, who (24) _______ 45 countries and regions, took part in 39 sports and 424 events of the games. Some new events such as chess and triathlon were also included in the Games.

Question 21: A. warmth B. warmer C. warm D. warmly

Question 22: A. viewers B. athletes C. audiences D. partners

Question 23: A. in B. at C. on D. from

Question 24: A. consisted B. attended C. represented D. played

WRITING TEST (2.8 points)​

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the one printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 25
: My sister was the only person that was invited to the party.

The only person to _____________________________________________________________ Question 26: The apartment overlooking the park is more expensive than this one.

The apartment which _________________________________________________________ Question 27: She has just marked the day when she is going to visit the temple.

The day on which ____________________________________________________________ Question 28: The 14th Asian Games took place in Busan, Korea.

It was in Busan, Korea ________________________________________________________

Combine the two sentences as directed in brackets. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 29:
I got the present from the woman. She was very hospitable. (use: from whom)

Question 30: The Town Hall was spacious and modern. I first met my wife in it. (use: where) ____________________________________________________________________________ Question 31: The experiment was successful. He conducted it at Da Nang University.

(begin with: The experiment he ___________) ___________________________________________________________________________​

--------The end--------

HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM MÔN TIẾNG ANH LỚP 11 (7 NĂM)

HỌC KỲ 2-NĂM HỌC 2020-2021

I. Multiple choice : 7.2 điểm. Mỗi câu đúng: 0.3 điểm

1​
C
6​
D
11​
D
16​
B
21​
A
2​
A
7​
B
12​
B
17​
B
22​
B
3​
D
8​
A
13​
B
18​
B
23​
D
4​
B
9​
A
14​
A
19​
C
24​
C
5​
A
10​
B
15​
A
20​
C

WRITING TEST: 2.8 điểm. Mỗi câu viết đúng: 0.4 điểm

Mã đề: 501, 503, 505, 507

Combine the two sentences as directed in brackets. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 25:
The Town Hall, where I first met my wife, was spacious and modern.

Question 26:
The experiment he conducted at Da Nang University was successful.

Question 27: The woman from whom I got the present was very hospitable.

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the one printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 28
: The only person to be invited to the party was my sister.

Question 29: It was in Busan, Korea that the 14th Asian Games took place.

Question 30: The apartment which overlooks the park is more expensive than this one.

Question 31: The day on which she is going to visit the temple has just been marked

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO KIỂM TRA CUỐI HỌC KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2020-2021 QUẢNG NAM Môn: TIẾNG ANH – Lớp 11 (7 năm)​

ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)

(Đề gồm có 03 trang) MÃ ĐỀ 508

MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST (7.2 points)

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1:
A. skill B. schilling C. ski D. scholar

Question 2: A. slow B. asleep C. slice D. islander

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 3:
Solar energy is not only plentiful and infinite but also clean and safe.

A. sufficient B. abundant C. limited D. deficient

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 4:
______________from several countries competed in many Asian Games.

A. Athletes B. Viewers C. Audiences D. Spectators

Question 5:
Mr. Gibson, ______________ served us last night, is the owner of the restaurant.

A. who B. whom C. which D. that

Question 6: How to _____________ advantage of alternative sources of energy is a question for researchers all over the world.

A. have B. take C. do D. make

Question 7: The first person _____________ the ball will be the winner.

A. catch B. catches C. to catch D. catching

Question 8: Shortly after receiving her gold medal, the Olympic champion answered questions at the press ________________.

A. discussion B. seminar C. assembly D. conference

Question 9: Do you know the man with ______________ Ted shares a room?

A. who B. whom C. that D. whose

Question 10: The experiment ________________ at the University of Chicago was successful.

A. conducting B. to be conducted C. conducted D. to conduct

Question 11: You need a university degree to be ______________ in today’s job market.

A. competitively B. competition C. compete D. competitive

Question 12: The new employee ______________ has got an MBA at a foreign university.

A. the company has just hired B. where the company has just hired her

C. the company has just hired her D. which the company has just hired her

Question 13: Thanh Ba Post Office provides customers __________ the Messenger Call Services.

A. with B. to C. for D. of

Question 14: It was Jane Byrne_________ was elected the first woman mayor of Chicago in 1979.

A. whose B. that C. whom D. which

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response or question to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 15:
John and Mary are talking about their favorite sports.

John:Which do you prefer, soccer or volleyball?”

Mary: “ ___________________________”

A. Both. They are wasteful. B. Yes. I like them.

C. Neither. I like badminton. D. Yes. Volleyball is popular.

Question 16: Lucy is talking to Peter about the measures to protect the nature:

-Lucy:
“I think keeping animals as pets should be discouraged.”

-Peter: “_________________”

A. I quite agree with you. B. You are right. Animals are like pets. C. I don’t like animals or pets. D. It’s my pleasure to keep animals.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

Today, wild animals and the wild places where they live are seriously threatened almost everywhere. One species has become extinct in each year of this century. But many hundreds are now in danger. The speed of the extinction of species has been faster than ever before. Hunting is no longer the major cause of mass extinction, although rare birds and animals continue to be butchered for their skin, feathers, tusks, and internal organs, or taken as savage pets. The main reason of the extinction comes from the destruction of the natural habitat where wild plants, animals, and insects need to survive. As a result, many species of animals, birds and even insects are at risk of disappearing from the Earth. The draining and damming of wetland and river courses threatens the aquatic food chain and our own seafood industry. Overfishing and the destruction of fragile coral reefs destroy ocean biodiversity. Deforestation has caused serious damage of natural habitat which animals rely on to survive, particularly in the tropics which the most global biodiversity is at stake in. The immense tropical forests that are known as the lungs of the earth are being destroyed by human activities such as building hydroelectric dams across rivers, agricultural cultivation, ... ect, such species disappear forever.

Question 17: The passage mainly discusses ________.

human activities and their impact on species of animals

the ways in which species disappear

the mass extinction of species today

deforestation as a major cause of mass extinctions of species

Question 18: All of the following are mentioned as a form of habitat destruction EXCEPT _________.

A. hunting rare birds and animals B. damming wetlands and rivers C. destroying coral reefs D. cutting down forests

Question 19: Which is no longer considered a major cause of the mass extinction ?

A. The destruction of habitats of species B. The destruction of tropical rainforests C. The killing of animals for their body parts D. The building of dams across rivers Question 20: The word butchered in line 5 is closest in meaning to _____.

A. fed B. cooked C. killed D. raised

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

The 15th Asian Games were organized at 34 sporting venues, including Khalifa Stadium, which (21) _______ the opening and closing ceremonies. The Opening Ceremony of the 15th Asian Games, Doha 2006, at Khalifa Stadium, was the most spectacular opening of any Games with

50,000 people to get into Khalifa Stadium and more than one billion television (22) _______. The Doha Asian Games Organizing Committee (DAGOC) wanted to ensure that everybody who saw the ceremony would have a memory for life as suggested in the slogan "The Games of Your Life." The 15th Asian Games were a (23) _______ sporting event that all attendees would never forget. The Asian Games have been witnessed 18 times in many countries. Everyone is looking forward to the 19th Asian Games, which will be held in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, (24) _______ September 10th to September 25th , 2022.

Question 21: A. played B. found C. hosted D. consisted

Question 22: A. spectators B. viewers C. watchers D. observers

Question 23: A. successful B. success C. successfully D. succeed Question 24: A. at B. on C. in D. from

WRITING TEST (2.8 points)

Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the one printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet. Question 25:
The first Asian Games were held in India.

It was in India ______________________________________________________________ Question 26: The wall surrounding our house is made of bricks.

The wall which ______________________________________________________________ Question 27: John was the only boy that was awarded a big prize.

The only boy to ______________________________________________________________ Question 28: He has never forgotten the time when he first met her.

The time at which __________________________________________________________

Question 29:
He was sitting on the chair. It was uncomfortable. (use: on which)

Question 30: The Riverside Restaurant is very beautiful. I have lunch with Tom in it. (use: where)

___________________________________________________________________________ Question 31: The professor is quite excellent. We are interviewing him at the moment.

(begin with: The professor we __________)

--------The end-------

HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM MÔN TIẾNG ANH LỚP 11 (7 NĂM)

HỌC KỲ 2-NĂM HỌC 2020-2021

I. Multiple choice : 7.2 điểm. Mỗi câu đúng: 0.3 điểm

1​
B
6​
B
11​
D
16​
A
21​
C
2​
D
7​
C
12​
A
17​
B
22​
B
3​
B
8​
D
13​
A
18​
A
23​
A
4​
A
9​
B
14​
B
19​
C
24​
D
5​
A
10​
C
15​
C
20​
C

WRITING TEST: 2.8 điểm. Mỗi câu viết đúng: 0.4 điểm

Mã đề: 502, 504, 506, 508

Question 25:
The Riverside Restaurant, where I have lunch with Tom, is very beautiful.

Question 26: The professor we are interviewing at the moment is quite excellent.

Question 27: The chair on which he was sitting was uncomfortable.

Question 28
: The only boy to be awarded a big prize was John.

Question 29: It was in India that the first Asian Games were held.

Question 30: The wall which surrounds our house is made of bricks.

Question 31: The time at which he first met her has never been forgotten.

1649334794283.png

XEM THÊM

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM--De-thi-HK2-Tieng-Anh-11-co-dap-an.docx
    76.4 KB · Lượt xem: 5
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bộ đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 11 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 các đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 sách tham khảo tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu anh văn 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 hoàng thị lệ tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 pdf tài liệu chuyên tiếng anh 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung tài liệu cô cẩm nhung lớp 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 1 lớp 12 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 10 lớp 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 11 lớp 11 tài liệu dạy tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu học tập lớp 11 tài liệu học tiếng anh file pdf tài liệu học tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu nghe tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 tài liệu ôn thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn thi hsg tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn thi tiếng anh hk2 lớp 11 tài liệu phụ đạo tiếng anh 11 tài liệu tham khảo tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh 11 tài liệu tiếng anh 11 cô cẩm nhung tài liệu tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 tài liệu tiếng anh 11 mới tài liệu tiếng anh 11 pdf tài liệu tiếng anh 11 sách mới tài liệu tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh cô cẩm nhung tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh pdf tài liệu tự chọn tiếng anh 11 tiếng anh 11 sách mới pdf tiếng anh 11 thí điểm pdf tuyển chọn đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 11 pdf đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 11 học kỳ 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn anh đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 thí điểm unit 6 đề thi anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi cuối kì 1 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì 1 anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi giữa kì môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 11 mới đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi hóa học bằng tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi học kì tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 cấp trường đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 đà nẵng đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 11 violet đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 11 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 11 violet đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 đề thi nghe tiếng anh 11 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 tphcm đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 tphcm 2021 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 11 tphcm đề thi thử tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 đề thi tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 hk2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 nam định đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 11 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 2019 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 2020 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 violet đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 11 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 cơ bản đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 sách mới đề thi toán bằng tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 đề thi vật lý bằng tiếng anh lớp 11
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Trịnh Thị Kim Phượng

Thành viên Online