Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi tiếng anh cuối hk2 lớp 12 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN HỆ 7 NĂM 2023 SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO TỈNH QUẢNG NAM, Đề thi cuối HK2 Tiếng Anh 12 Hệ 7 năm Sở GD Quảng Nam 2022-2023 có đáp án được soạn dưới dạng file word và PDF gồm 12 trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
TỈNH QUẢNG NAM

(Đề gồm có 04 trang)​
KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2022-2023
Môn: TIẾNG ANH 12

Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)​
MÃ ĐỀ 501

Họ và tên: ............................................................................​
Số báo danh: ..........​

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 1:
The student service center will try their best to assist students in finding a suitable part-time job.

A. help B. provide C. allow D. make

Question 2: These are all stars, professional teams composed of 22 players each.

A. stupid B. ugly C. ill D. proficient

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 3 to 7.

In 1994, the UN decided to bring together world leaders for an annual event, known as COP or​

‘Conference of Parties’, to discuss climate change. This year’s conference will review what has been achieved and discuss the key goals.

The first goal is to limit the global temperature rise to 1.5°C. This will require reducing global CO2 emissions by 50 per cent by 2030, and by 2050 achieving a balance between the greenhouse gases released into the atmosphere and those removed from it.

The second goal is to reduce the use of coal, which is the dirtiest fuel and biggest source of planetwarming CO2 emissions. Countries will have to stop building new coal plants and switch to clean sources of energy.

The third goal is to end deforestation. Forests remove CO2 from the atmosphere and slow global warming. But when they are cut down or burnt, they release the carbon stored in the trees into the atmosphere as CO2. Stopping deforestation is , therefore, an effective solution to climate change.

The last key goal is to reduce methane emissions. Methane is a greenhouse gas that is more powerful than CO2 at warming the earth. It is responsible for nearly one-third of current warming from human activities. Methane comes from farming activities and landfill waste. The production and use of coal, oil, and natural gas also release methane.

This conference is very important because this is the best last chance we have to slow global warming. World leaders, climate experts, organisations, and national representatives will carefully discuss these goals and agree on how to make global progress on climate change.

(Source: Tieng Anh 11 global success) Question 3: Which of the following could be the best title of the passage?

A. History of COPS B. Main causes of global warming

C. Main goals of this year's COP D. Conference of Parties

Question 4: Why is reducing methane emissions a key goal?

A. Because methane's warming power is stronger than that of CO2.

B. Because its emissions result from farming activities and landfill waste.

C. Because it is responsible for a large part of the CO2 emissions.

D. Because it is produced through human activities.

Question 5: The word "plants" in the third paragraph is closest in meaning to _______.

A. trees B. vegetables C. factories D. resources

Question 6: The word "it" in paragraph 2 refers to_______.

A. the greenhouse B. the atmosphere C. fhe first goal D. the global temperature

Question 7: Which of the following is NOT a COP'S key goal?

A. Stop cutting down forests. B. End the global temperature rise to 1.5°C

C. Replace coal with cleaner sources of energy. D. Reduce methane emissions.

Read the following passage carefully and then choose the best option to fit each numbered blank from 8 to 12.

BOOKS​

Kids can be creatures of habit. Much like how they can watch the same movie over and over, some kids will stick to one author or genre of book (8) ________ they've fallen in love with. But does it matter if they're always reading the same type of book?

After all, isn't their love of reading in itself enough? Reading builds their imagination, develops their​

(9) ________ thinking skills, and improves their communication skills, amongst many other benefits.

Well, while a love of reading of any sort is to be nurtured, when a child only reads the same author or type of book, their growth and the benefits they gain may not be as broad if they were to explore more types of books. Coaxing them to open up to reading other genres can be a big (10) ________ for them in the long term.

They will get exposed to different types of characters and lifestyles when they read a wider range of writing. (11) ________ , their favourite fantasy novels may spark their imagination, but true tales of life halfway around the world can trigger interest (12) ________ traveling and foster understanding of other cultures. It helps them develop a broad perspective on the world around them.

Question 8: A. that​
B. whom​
C. who​
D. whose​
Question 9: A. critically​
B. criticise​
C. critism​
D. critical​
Question 10: A. investment​
B. task​
C. advantage​
D. profit​
Question 11: A. In fact​
B. However​
C. For example​
D. Therefore
Question 12: A. in​
B. of​
C. on​
D. with​

Mark the letter A , B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 13:
Girls should give the education opportunity to have better job skills and earn higher salaries.

A. job skills B. to have C. earn D. should give

Question 14: The higher the unemployment rate, the low the crime rate.

A. higher B. rate C. rate D. low

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 15:
Never______ till tomorrow what you can do today.

A. put off B. look after C. turn down D. take over

Question 16: They eventually realize that reckless ______ of the earth's resources can lead only to eventual global disaster.

A. exploitatively B. exploit C. exploitative D. exploitation

Question 17: The faster the time passes, ______.

A. I feel nervous B. more nervous I feel

C. the more nervous I feel D. I feel more nervous

Question 18: They were ______ to hear that hundreds of people were killed in the air crash.

A. appalled B. appealed C. dedicated
Question 19:
Nancy was late for work. She ______ up early.​
D. initiated​
A. must get B. should get C. must have got
Question 20:
To become a novelist, you need to be ______.​
D. should have got
A. imagination B. imagine C. imaginative​
D. imaginarily​
Question 21: To improve its athletes' ______, Viet Nam has regularly exchanged delegation of sport officials, coaches, referees and athletes with other countries.

A. team B. appearance C. performance D. competitor

Question 22: The flowers should _______ in a warm sunny place.

A. be kept B. keep C. have kept D. be keeping

Question 23: He drove so fast that I really felt my life was ______ danger.

A. in B. about C. with D. for

Question 24:
It gets ______ when the winter is coming.

A. cold and cold B. more and more cold C. colder and colder D. the coldest and coldest

Question 25: Be careful of that dog. It ______ bite you.

A. should B. must C. might D. need

Question 26: We had to stop the discussion because the question was becoming ______.

A. more complicatedly B. more and more complicated

C. the more complicated D. more and more complicatedly

Question 27: ______ is the act of preventing something from being lost, wasted, damaged or destroyed.

A. Biodiversity B. Extinction C. Habitat D. Conservation

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 28: Unsurprisingly, many teenagers are ignorant of the problem of light pollution.

A. neglected B. obvious C. aware D. indifferent

Question 29: I don't see friends very often. I prefer to keep myself to myself.

A.
be private B. be lonely C. be public D. be quiet

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 30:
We cut down many forests. The Earth becomes hot. A. The hotter the Earth becomes, we cut down more forests.

B. The more forests we cut down, the hotter the Earth becomes.

C. The more forests we cut down, the Earth becomes hotter.

D. The hotter the Earth becomes, the more forests we cut down.

Question 31: Jenifer parked outside the police station. It was a mistake of her to do so. A. Jenifer can’t have parked outside the police station.

B. Jenifer shouldn’t have parked outside the police station.

C. Jenifer needn’t have parked outside the police station.

D. Jenifer couldn’t have parked outside the police station.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 32: A.
compete B. swallow C. species D. goalie

Question 33: A. imagine B. defender C. aquatic D. urbanize

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the sentence given in each of the following questions.

Question 34:
The project was delayed because of various legal problems. A. The project was knocked down because of various legal problems.

B. The project was held up because of various legal problems.

C. The project was broken down because of various legal problems.

D. The project was picked up because of various legal problems.

Question 35: The children are excited at the difficult games.

A. The more difficult the games are, the children are more excited.

B. The more excited the children are, the more difficult the games are.

C. The more difficult the games are, the more excited the children are.

D. The more excited the children are, the games are more difficult.

Question 36: It is advisable for you to clean this machine every time you use it. A. This machine must be cleaned every time you use it.

B. This machine should be cleaned every time you use it.

C. This machine may be cleaned every time you use it.

D. This machine can be cleaned every time you use it.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 37: A. chance B. scheme C. chew D. poach

Question 38: A.
survival B. distinctive C. equipment D. wilderness

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.

Question 39:
John is talking to Daniel.

- John: “Thanks for the book. I've been looking for it for months.”

- Daniel: “_______”

A. Thank you for looking for it. B. Have a good day

C. So have I. D. I'm glad you like it.

Question 40: Jane and Janet are talking about women's roles.

- Jane: "I think married women should not go to work."

- Janet: " ________ I think they should stay at home because they are good at looking after their children and doing housework."

A. I quite agree. B. That's not true. C. I don't think so. D. What rubbish!

------ THE END ------

ĐÁP ÁN

A
D
C
A
C
B
B
A
D
C
C
A
D
D
A
D
C
A
D
C
C
A
A
C
C
B
D
C
C
B
B
A
D
B
C
B
B
A
D
A

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
TỈNH QUẢNG NAM

(Đề gồm có 04 trang)​

MÃ ĐỀ 502

Họ và tên: ............................................................................​

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.

Question 1:
Hung is talking to Hoa.

- Hung: “Thank you very much for a lovely party.”
- Hoa: “________.”​
A. You are welcome B. Thanks C. Cheers
Question 2:
Peter and Mary are talking about women's roles. - Peter: "I think married women should not go to work."​
D. Have a good day
- Mary: " _______ I think if they stay at home, they have time to look after their children and husbands."

A. That's right. B. I don't think so. C. I don't agree. D. What nonsense!

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 3:
The more we learn, ______.

A. we get wiser B. wiser we get C. the wiser we get D. we get wise

Question 4: The police have ______ to the public for any information about the missing girl.

A. appalled B. appealed C. dedicated D. initiated

Question 5: As the conversation went on, he became ______.

A. more and more talkatively B. the more talkative

C. more and more talkative D. more talkatively

Question 6: The players all are ill. They ______ the football match in such bad weather yesterday.

A. can’t play B. shouldn't have played

C. can’t have played D. shouldn’t play

Question 7: It gets ______ when the summer is coming.

A. more and more hot B. hotter and hotter C. the hottest and hottest D. hot and hot

Question 8: Take an umbrella with you when you go out. It ______ rain later.

A. might B. should C. must D. need

Question 9: Toothpaste can _______ at the drug store.

A. be bought B. have bought C. be buying D. buy

Question 10: ______ is the natural environment in which a plant or animal lives.

A. Biodiversity B. Extinction C. Conservation D. Habitat

Question 11: Many species are threatened in the wild due to habitat ______ by man.

A. preservation B. conservation C. destruction D. construction

Question 12: Only a few of the many species ______ risk of extinction actually make it to the lists and obtain legal protection.

A. with B. at C. to D. about

Question 13: I couldn’t _______ what he had talked about because I was not used to his accent. A. go over B. look up C. make out D. take after

Question 14: Before the 22nd SEA Games, Vietnam had made a good ______ in every aspect.

A. preparative B. preparatively C. preparation D. prepare

Question 15: Sometimes it is difficult to find ______ books for our children.

A. suitable B. suitably C. suitability D. suit

Mark the letter A , B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 16:
The higher the price of the hotel, the good its service.

A. service B. higher C. hotel D. good

Question 17: We want to live in a country where boys and girls should encourage to do the jobs they like.

A. should encourage B. where C. to live D. the

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 18: A. extinct B. fiction C. reunite D. divide

Question 19: A. poacher B. headache C. changing D. chatter

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 20: A.
interfere B. interest C. countrymen D. habitat

Question 21: A. compose B. visit C. drainage D. journey

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the sentence given in each of the following questions.

Question 22:
My boss works better when he is pressed for time. A. The better he works, the less time my boss has.

B. The less time my boss has, he works better.

C. The better he works, my boss has less time.

D. The less time my boss has, the better he works.

Question 23: Don't forget to test the product before you decide to buy it. A. Don't forget to look for the product before you decide to buy it.

B. Don't forget to find out the product before you decide to buy it.

C. Don't forget to try out the product before you decide to buy it.

D. Don't forget to search for the product before you decide to buy it.

Question 24: It is advisable for you to warn the children not to speak to strangers. A. The children must be warned not to speak to strangers.

B. The children can be warned not to speak to strangers.

C. The children should be warned not to speak to strangers.

D. The children may be warned not to speak to strangers.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 25 to 29.

In 1994, the UN decided to bring together world leaders for an annual event, known as COP or​

‘Conference of Parties’, to discuss climate change. This year’s conference will review what has been achieved and discuss the key goals.

The first goal is to limit the global temperature rise to 1.5°C. This will require reducing global CO2 emissions by 50 per cent by 2030, and by 2050 achieving a balance between the greenhouse gases released into the atmosphere and those removed from it.

The second goal is to reduce the use of coal, which is the dirtiest fuel and biggest source of planetwarming CO2 emissions. Countries will have to stop building new coal plants and switch to clean sources of energy.

The third goal is to end deforestation. Forests remove CO2 from the atmosphere and slow global warming. But when they are cut down or burnt, they release the carbon stored in the trees into the atmosphere as CO2. Stopping deforestation is , therefore, an effective solution to climate change.

The last key goal is to reduce methane emissions. Methane is a greenhouse gas that is more powerful than CO2 at warming the earth. It is responsible for nearly one-third of current warming from human activities. Methane comes from farming activities and landfill waste. The production and use of coal, oil, and natural gas also release methane.

This conference is very important because this is the best last chance we have to slow global warming. World leaders, climate experts, organisations, and national representatives will carefully discuss these goals and agree on how to make global progress on climate change.

(Source: Tieng Anh 11 global success) Question 25: Why is reducing methane emissions a key goal? A. Because it is produced through human activities.

B. Because it is responsible for a large part of the CO2 emissions.

C. Because methane's warming power is stronger than that of CO2.

D. Because its emissions result from farming activities and landfill waste.

Question 26: The word "it" in paragraph 2 refers to_______.

A. the atmosphere B. the greenhouse

C. fhe first goal D. the global temperature

Question 27: The word "plants" in the third paragraph is closest in meaning to _______.

A. trees B. factories C. vegetables D. resources

Question 28: Which of the following could be the best title of the passage?

A. Main goals of this year's COP B. History of COPS

C. Conference of Parties D. Main causes of global warming

Question 29: Which of the following is NOT a COP'S key goal? A. Replace coal with cleaner sources of energy.

B. Stop cutting down forests.

C. End the global temperature rise to 1.5°C

D. Reduce methane emissions.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 30:
Numbers of butterflies are shrinking rapidly as the environment changes.

A. developing B. dwindling C. decreasing D. diminishing

Question 31: James could not tell his parents about his many animal friends in the forest and the exciting things that he saw, but he found another way to express himself.

A. communicate B. write his thoughts

C. keep silent D. speak with voice

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 32:
Hunting for meat and burning forests for soil cause destruction to wildlife.

A. organization B. damage C. contamination D. protection

Question 33: In water polo, after a tie, there are two overtime periods of three minutes each.

A. foul B. goal C. score D. draw

Read the following passage carefully and then choose the best option to fit each numbered blank from 34 to 38.

BOOKS

Kids can be creatures of habit. Much like how they can watch the same movie over and over, some kids will stick to one author or genre of book (34) ________ they've fallen in love with. But does it matter if they're always reading the same type of book?

After all, isn't their love of reading in itself enough? Reading builds their imagination, develops their (35) ________ thinking skills, and improves their communication skills, amongst many other benefits.

Well, while a love of reading of any sort is to be nurtured, when a child only reads the same author or type of book, their growth and the benefits they gain may not be as broad if they were to explore more types of books. Coaxing them to open up to reading other genres can be a big (36) ________ for them in the long term.

They will get exposed to different types of characters and lifestyles when they read a wider range of writing. (37) ________ , their favourite fantasy novels may spark their imagination, but true tales of life halfway around the world can trigger interest (38) ________ traveling and foster understanding of other cultures. It helps them develop a broad perspective on the world around them.

Question 34: A. whom​
B. whose​
C. who​
D. that​
Question 35: A. critism​
B. criticise​
C. critical​
D. critically​
Question 36: A. investment​
B. task​
C. profit​
D. advantage
Question 37: A. However​
B. In fact​
C. For example​
D. Therefore
Question 38: A. on​
B. of​
C. with​
D. in​

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 39:
Your mother bought you that smart phone. It was a mistake of her to do so.

A. Your mother shouldn’t have bought you that smart phone.

B. Your mother needn’t have bought you that smart phone.

C. Your mother can’t have bought you that smart phone.

D. Your mother couldn’t have bought you that smart phone.

Question 40: They cut down many trees. There are many flood-hit areas. A. The more flood-hit areas there are, the more trees they cut down.

B. The more trees they cut down, there are more flood-hit areas.

C. The more flood-hit areas there are, they cut down more trees.

D. The more trees they cut down, the more flood-hit areas there are.

------ THE END ------

ĐÁP ÁN

A
A
C
B
C
B
B
A
A
D
C
B
C
C
A
D
A
C
B
A
A
D
C
C
C
A
B
A
C
A
C
B
D
D
C
D
C
D
A
D

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
TỈNH QUẢNG NAM

(Đề gồm có 04 trang)​

MÃ ĐỀ 503

Question 1:
The goalkeeper can also be ejected for twenty seconds if a major foul is committed.

A. excluded B. played C. sprinted D. advanced

Question 2: Many schools provide environmental education to increase students’ awareness of conservation needs.

A. exploitation B. effort C. benefit D. knowledge

Question 3:
Trang is talking to Susan.

- Trang "Thank you very much for inviting me to your house." - Susan : "_____"

A.
Take a seat. B. The food is ready.

C. Not now. D. It's my pleasure.

Question 4: Jane and Janet are talking about women's roles.

- Jane: "I think married women should not go to work."

- Janet: " ________It's too boring to be housewives all their lives."

A. That's right. B. I think so. C. That's not true. D. I quite agree.

Read the following passage carefully and then choose the best option to fit each numbered blank from 5 to 9.

BOOKS​

Kids can be creatures of habit. Much like how they can watch the same movie over and over, some kids will stick to one author or genre of book (5) ________ they've fallen in love with. But does it matter if they're always reading the same type of book?

After all, isn't their love of reading in itself enough? Reading builds their imagination, develops their (6) ________ thinking skills, and improves their communication skills, amongst many other benefits.

Well, while a love of reading of any sort is to be nurtured, when a child only reads the same author or type of book, their growth and the benefits they gain may not be as broad if they were to explore more types of books. Coaxing them to open up to reading other genres can be a big (7) ________ for them in the long term.

They will get exposed to different types of characters and lifestyles when they read a wider range of writing. (8) ________ , their favourite fantasy novels may spark their imagination, but true tales of life halfway around the world can trigger interest (9) ________ traveling and foster understanding of other cultures. It helps them develop a broad perspective on the world around them.

Question 5: A. whom​
B. who​
C. that​
D. whose​
Question 6: A. critism​
B. critically​
C. criticise​
D. critical​
Question 7: A. task​
B. advantage​
C. profit​
D. investment
Question 8: A. In fact​
B. For example​
C. Therefore​
D. However​
Question 9: A. in​
B. on​
C. with​
D. of​

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 10:
Peter was all ears when I told him about my first day at work.

A. listened attentively B. paid little attention

C. was relaxed D. paid much attention

Question 11: The company should allow flexible working hours so that its employees can avoid traffic congestion.

A. changeable B. careful C. dangerous D. fixed

Question 12:
The bigger the size of its engine, the expensive the car.

A. engine B. car C. bigger D. expensive

Question 13: Girls mustn’t be kept home. Boys and girls should treat equally and given the same job opportunities.

A. the B. job opportunities C. be kept D. should treat

Question 14:
A police officer arrived in time to see the burglars walking out of the building. A. A police officer turned up in time to see the burglars walking out of the building.

B. A police officer turned round in time to see the burglars walking out of the building.

C. A police officer went round in time to see the burglars walking out of the building.

D. A police officer went up in time to see the burglars walking out of the building.

Question 15: The growth in the economy makes people’s living condition better. A. The more the economy grows, people’s living condition is better.

B. The better people’s living condition is, the economy grows more.

C. The more the economy grows, the better people’s living condition is.

D. The better people’s living condition is, the more the economy grows.

Question 16: It is advisable for you to wash your hands with soap and clean water before eating. A. Your hands must be washed with soap and clean water before eating.

B. Your hands should be washed with soap and clean water before eating.

C. Your hands may be washed with soap and clean water before eating.

D. Your hands can be washed with soap and clean water before eating.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 17 to 21.

(Source: Tieng Anh 11 global success)​

Question 17: The word "it" in paragraph 2 refers to_______.

A. the greenhouse B. the atmosphere C. fhe first goal D. the global temperature

Question 18: Why is reducing methane emissions a key goal?

A. Because methane's warming power is stronger than that of CO2.

B. Because it is responsible for a large part of the CO2 emissions.

C. Because its emissions result from farming activities and landfill waste.

D. Because it is produced through human activities.

Question 19: The word "plants" in the third paragraph is closest in meaning to _______.

A. vegetables B. trees C. resources D. factories

Question 20: Which of the following is NOT a COP'S key goal?

A. End the global temperature rise to 1.5°C

B.
Replace coal with cleaner sources of energy.

C. Stop cutting down forests.

D. Reduce methane emissions.

Question 21: Which of the following could be the best title of the passage?

A. History of COPS B. Conference of Parties

C. Main goals of this year's COP D. Main causes of global warming

Question 22: A. scholarship B. character C. chocolate D. synchronize

Question 23: A. notice B. diving C. digest D. fertile​

Question 24: A.
advantage B. opponent C. excellent D. endanger

Question 25: A. tennis B. advance C. enact D. advice​

Question 26:
A defensive player may only hold, block or pull a / an ______ who is touching or holding the ball.

A. goalie B. opponent C. audience D. referee

Question 27: The students work ______ when the exam is coming.

A. more and more hard B. harder and harder C. the hardest and hardest D. hard and hard

Question 28: We are going to have a ______ to see who can swim the fastest.

A. compete B. competition C. competitive D. competitively

Question 29: Tony didn't do his homework, so the teacher became very angry. He ______ his homework.

A. must have B. should have done C. should do D. must have done

Question 30: Finding a good job in this time of economic crisis is becoming ______.

A. the more difficult B. more and more difficult

C. more and more difficultly D. more difficultly

Question 31: The next meeting will_______by the monitor in May.

A. be holding B. be held C. have held D. hold

Question 32: Although they are poor, they have ______ five children well.

A. got over B. taken on C. looked for D. brought up

Question 33: Johnny used to be one of the most ______ athletes in my country.

A. successfully B. successful C. success D. succeed

Question 34: Don't make too much noise. You ______ wake the baby up.

A. need B. must C. might D. should

Question 35: ______ is a situation in which a plant, an animal, a way of life, etc. stops existing.

A. Biodiversity B. Extinction C. Habitat D. Conservation

Question 36: The harder you study for these exams, ______.

A. the better you will do B. you will do the best

C. you will do better D. better you will do

Question 37: Almost half of turtles and tortoises are known to be threatened ______ extinction.

A. to B. for C. with D. at​

Question 38: The company ______ a management training programme for small business.

A. appalled B. dedicated C. initiated D. appealed

Question 39:
People need more land to build houses. They cut down more forests. A. The more land people need to build houses, the more forests they cut down.

B. The more land people need to build houses, they cut down more forests.

C. The more forests they cut down, people need the more land to build houses.

D. The more forests they cut down, the more land people need to build houses.

Question 40: Susan left her suitcase unattended. It was a mistake of her to do so.

A. Susan couldn’t have left her suitcase unattended.

B. Susan needn’t have left her suitcase unattended.

C. Susan shouldn’t have left her suitcase unattended.

D.
Susan can’t have left her suitcase unattended.

------ THE END ------

ĐÁP ÁN

A
D
D
C
C
D
B
B
A
B
D
D
D
A
C
B
B
A
D
A
C
C
A
C
A
B
B
B
B
B
B
D
B
C
B
A
C
C
A
C

1683605328047.png

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM-De-kiem-tra-HK2-Tieng-Anh-12-Quang-Nam-He-7-nam-22-23.docx
    71 KB · Lượt xem: 1
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    25 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thí điểm học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 anh văn 12 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề luyện thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi anh văn 12 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp an đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thi điểm đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đà nẵng đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hà nội đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hải phòng đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tỉnh thái bình đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tphcm đề thi ioe olympic tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 12 đề thi kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh cấp thành phố lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh k12 đề thi tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 online đề thi tiếng anh thpt 12 đề tiếng anh 12 đề tiếng anh 12 học kì 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Thơm Pink

Thành viên Online