Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN TẬP 11 Đề thi cuối học kì 2 lớp 8 tiếng anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN + FILE NGHE NĂM 2022 - 2023 được soạn dưới dạng file word , MP3 gồm 11 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề thi cuối học kì 2 lớp 8 tiếng anh về ở dưới.
ĐỀ THAM KHẢO 1

I. Listening. (2pts)

Part 1: Listen to the passage and choose the best answers. (1pt)

1. By August of ………………, the three big rivers had all flooded so badly that most of central China was submerged.

A. 1931 B. 1913 C. 1930 D. 1903

2. …………………………………… people were killed in the immediate floods.

A. Over 100 B. Over 1,000 C. Over 100,000 D. Over 10,000

3. ………………..were homeless and stranded without food, and without any way for aid to reach them

A. Many urban communities C. Many rural city

B. Many remote communities D. Many rural communities

4. ………………………….. starved to death, disease swept through weakened communities.

A. Some of people D. Hundreds of people

B. Millions of people C. Thousands of people

Part 2: Listen to the passage carefully then fill in the missing words. (1pt)

Toyota is working on developing flying cars. They aim to have a single (1)…………… vehicle ready to fly in time for the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. The idea is that a small flying car will be able to smoothly transition from driving to the skies, to deliver the Olympic torch. The flying car is being created in partnership with a small tech (2)…………... Toyota invested nearly $400,000 in this project. Some test (3)……….. have been carried out at a school field in central Japan, near Toyota’s own home base. Toyota has been (4)…………… a range of new tech and transportation options for their flying cars.

II. Multiple choice. (2.5pts)

1. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.

A. Vietnamese B. referee C. employee D. interviewee

2. The ancient houses ………………………by the fire. They are now under reconstruction.

A. were destroyed B. destroyed C. were destroying D. have destroyed

3. Could you tell me how many ………………………. channels are there in daily life?

A. communication B. world C. conference D. difference

4. ……………….pollution happens when there are too many sounds from vehicles.

A. light B. visual C. soil D. noise

5. She …………………….. her classmates for a long time.

A. will meet B. hasn’t met C. met D. haven’t met

6. The fire was raging so fiercely that the rescue workers found it hard to put it ……….

A. down B. out C. off D. with

7. Grace didn’t love nature,……..she wasn’t happy when her group went camping in a jungle.

A. but B. so C. because D. since

8. What does the sign say?

A. Volcano

B. Earthquake

C. Flood

D. Drought

9. Duong: ““Modern technology saves us lots of time.” - Nick: “………….............”

A. I think it’s all right B. Not completely all.

C. OK. That’s all. D. I can’t agree with you more!

10. Circle the incorrect part: She told to me that her parents were arriving the following day.

A B C D

III. Reading. (2.5pts)

Part A: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D to fill in each blank in the following passage. (1.5pts)

Water (1 )……………….. happens (2) ………………….toxic substances enter water bodies such as lakes, rivers, oceans and so on, getting dissolved in them, lying suspended in the water or depositing on the bed. This degrades the quality of water. Not (3)……………… does this spell disaster for aquatic ecosystems, the pollutants also seep through and reach the groundwater, which might end up in our households as contaminated water we use in our daily activities, including drinking. Water pollution can be (4)…………………. in a number of ways, one of (5) ………………………... polluting being city sewage and industrial waste discharge. Indirect sources (6) ………………………..water pollution includes contaminants that enter the water supply from soils or groundwater systems and from the atmosphere via rain.

1. A. pollution B. polluted C. pollute D. polluting

2. A. what B. when C. why D. while

3. A. both B. only C. well D. either

4. A. cause B. caused C. causing D. causes

5. A. more B. the more C. the most D. most

6. A. for B. in C. at D. of

Part B: Read the passage and then choose the best answer (1.0pt)

Giving positive nonverbal messages can improve your relationship with your child and develop emotional connections in your family. Most children love being hugged and kissed, for example. This warm and caring body language sends the nonverbal message that you want to be close to your child. Some children with special needs – for example, children with autism and sensory sensitivities –might find body contact difficult.

Matching your verbal and nonverbal communication makes your words more effective. For example, a teacher might explain a maths problem using her hands to show size and shape. But when verbal and nonverbal messages don’t match, your child might believe the nonverbal – after all, what you see is what you get. Your child learns a lot about nonverbal communication by watching you. For example, if you approach new people in a relaxed way, your child is more likely to do the same.

1. A hug or a kiss sends the message that …………………….

A. I want to be loved C. I want to be near

B. I want to be emotional D. I don’t want to join

2. Children with autism and sensory sensitivities find it hard to …………………..

A. love C. contact physically

B. communicate D. laugh

3. ……………………………………… makes words more effective.

A.Using positive actions and body language

B. Combining verbal and nonverbal communication

C. Explaining a problem using body language

D. Using hands

4. The best way for children to learn nonverbal messages is through …………………….

A. observation C. communication

B. immitation D. skills

IV. Writing. (3pts)

Part 1: Do as directed

1. The river water is heavily contaminated because of toxic waste dumping. (Make a question with underlined words)

à …………..……………………………………………………………………………………?

2. They will start the project in June. (Rewrite, use passive voice)

à …………….……………………………………………………………………..……………

3. Before/ I/ go/ out/, I/ ask/ parents/ for/ permission . (Build the sentence)

à……………………………………………………………………………………………...….

4. I can’t see you this Friday because I have to work. (Combine the sentences, use conditional sentence type 2)

à………………………………………………………………………………………..……….

Part 2: Write a passage the causes and effects of a pollution type (about 50 - 60 words).

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

-----GOOD LUCK TO YOU-----

ANSWER KEY

I. Listening. (2pts)

Part 1: Listen to the passage and choose the best answers. (1pt)

1. By August of ………………, the three big rivers had all flooded so badly that most of central China was submerged.

A. 1931 B. 1913 C. 1930 D. 1903

2. …………………………………… people were killed in the immediate floods.

A. Over 100 B. Over 1,000 C. Over 100,000 D. Over 10,000

3. ………………..were homeless and stranded without food, and without any way for aid to reach them

A. Many urban communities C. Many rural city

B. Many remote communities D. Many rural communities

4. ………………………….. starved to death, disease swept through weakened communities.

A. Some of people D. Hundreds of people

B. Millions of people C. Thousands of people

Part 2: Listen to the passage carefully then fill in the missing words. (1pt)

Toyota is working on developing flying cars. They aim to have a single driver vehicle ready to fly in time for the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. The idea is that a small flying car will be able to smoothly transition from driving to the skies, to deliver the Olympic torch. The flying car is being created in partnership with a small tech company. Toyota invested nearly $400,000 in this project. Some test flights have been carried out at a school field in central Japan, near Toyota’s own home base. Toyota has been exploring a range of new tech and transportation options for their flying cars.

II. Multiple choice. (2.5pts)

1. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.

A. Vietnamese B. referee C. employee D. interviewee

2. The ancient houses ………………………by the fire. They are now under reconstruction.

A. were destroyed B. destroyed C. were destroying D. have destroyed

3. Could you tell me how many ………………………. channels are there in daily life?

A. communication B. world C. conference D. difference

4. ……………….pollution happens when there are too many sounds from vehicles.

A. light B. visual C. soil D. noise

5. She …………………….. her classmates for a long time.

A. will meet B. hasn’t met C. met D. haven’t met

6. The fire was raging so fiercely that the rescue workers found it hard to put it ……….

A. down B. out C. off D. with

7. Grace didn’t love nature,…………………..she wasn’t happy when her group went camping in a jungle.

A. but B. so C. because D. since

8. What does the sign say?

A. Volcano

B. Earthquake

C. Flood

D. Drought

9. Duong: ““Modern technology saves us lots of time.” - Nick: “………….............”

A. I think it’s all right B. Not completely all.

C. OK. That’s all. D. I can’t agree with you more!

10. Circle the incorrect part: She told to me that her parents were arriving the following day.

A B C D

III. Reading. (2.5pts)

Part A: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D to fill in each blank in the following passage. (1.5pts)

Water (1 )……………….. happens (2) ………………….toxic substances enter water bodies such as lakes, rivers, oceans and so on, getting dissolved in them, lying suspended in the water or depositing on the bed. This degrades the quality of water. Not (3)……………… does this spell disaster for aquatic ecosystems, the pollutants also seep through and reach the groundwater, which might end up in our households as contaminated water we use in our daily activities, including drinking. Water pollution can be (4)…………………. in a number of ways, one of (5) ………………………... polluting being city sewage and industrial waste discharge. Indirect sources (6) ………………………..water pollution includes contaminants that enter the water supply from soils or groundwater systems and from the atmosphere via rain.

1. A. pollution B. polluted C. pollute D. polluting

2. A. what B. when C. why D. while

3. A. both B. only C. well D. either

4. A. cause B. caused C. causing D. causes

5. A. more B. the more C. the most D. most

6. A. for B. in C. at D. of

Part B: Read the passage and then choose the best answer (1.0pt)

Giving positive nonverbal messages can improve your relationship with your child and develop emotional connections in your family. Most children love being hugged and kissed, for example. This warm and caring body language sends the nonverbal message that you want to be close to your child. Some children with special needs – for example, children with autism and sensory sensitivities –might find body contact difficult.

Matching your verbal and nonverbal communication makes your words more effective. For example, a teacher might explain a maths problem using her hands to show size and shape. But when verbal and nonverbal messages don’t match, your child might believe the nonverbal – after all, what you see is what you get. Your child learns a lot about nonverbal communication by watching you. For example, if you approach new people in a relaxed way, your child is more likely to do the same.

1. A hug or a kiss sends the message that …………………….

A. I want to be loved C. I want to be near

B. I want to be emotional D. I don’t want to join

2. Children with autism and sensory sensitivities find it hard to …………………..

A. love C. contact physically

B. communicate D. laugh

3. ……………………………………… makes words more effective.

A.Using positive actions and body language

B. Combining verbal and nonverbal communication

C. Explaining a problem using body language

D. Using hands

4. The best way for children to learn nonverbal messages is through …………………….

A. observation C. communication

B. immitation D. skills

IV. Writing. (3pts)

Part 1: Do as directed

1. The river water is heavily contaminated because of toxic waste dumping. (Make a question with underlined words)

à Why is the river water heavily contaminated?

2. They will start the project in June. (Rewrite, use passive voice)

à The project will be started in June.

3. Before/ I/ go/ out/, I/ ask/ parents/ for/ permission . (Build the sentence)

à Before I went out, I had asked my parents for permission.

4. I can’t see you this Friday because I have to work. (Combine the sentences, use conditional sentence type 2)

à I could see you this Friday if I didn’t have to work.

Part 2: Write a passage the causes and effects of a pollution type (about 50 - 60 words).

- Content: 0.5 pt

- Vocabulary: 0.25 pt

- Grammar: 0.25 pt

Tapescript

PART 1

The year 1931 was a big one in Chinese history. By August of that year, the three big rivers had all flooded so badly that most of central China was submerged. Over 100,000 people were killed in the immediate floods, but the survivors had problems of their own. The floods killed crops, washed out grain storage facilities, leveled houses, and destroyed roads. Many rural communities were homeless and stranded without food, and without any way for aid to reach them. The flooding was so bad that the ground was still underwater when fall arrived, which meant that farmers couldn’t even plant crops for the next year. To make matters worse, the government of China was so disorganized and weak from the wars of the last decades, that they couldn’t gather together the resources and people needed to save the stranded villages.

Ultimately, this is why the death toll was so high. Millions of people starved to death, disease swept through weakened communities, and homeless refugees were stuck without shelter. In some cases, the situation was so bad that people resorted to cannibalism, eating the dead just to survive.

PART 2
Toyota is working on developing flying cars. They aim to have a single driver vehicle ready to fly in time for the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. The idea is that a small flying car will be able to smoothly transition from driving to the skies, to deliver the Olympic torch. The flying car is being created in partnership with a small tech company. Toyota invested nearly $400,000 in this project. Some test flights have been carried out at a school field in central Japan, near Toyota’s own home base. Toyota has been exploring a range of new tech and transportation options for their flying cars.

ĐỀ THAM KHẢO 2

I. Listening: (2pts)

Part A. Listen and fill in the blanks suitable words. (1.25pts)

Shop assistant: can I help you?

Julia: Yes, I’m looking for a jumper.

Shop assistant: The jumpers are (1)……… there, near the changing room.

Julia: Ok, thanks. This one is (2)……….. And it’s in sale. Have you got it in black?

Shop assistant: Yes, what (3)……….are you?

Julia: It isn’t for me. It’s a present for my (4)……….

Shop assistant: Here you are. Could you come over to the till, please?That’s (5)……...

Julia: Can I bring it back if it doesn’t fit?

Shop assistant: Sure. Just keep the recceipt.

Part B. Listen and choose the correct answers. ( 0.75pt):

1. How many people are there in my family?

A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 7

2. My oldest brother is a ________ in a university now.

A. freshman B. sophormore C. junior D. senior

3. I’m going to be a ________ major in college.

A.physics B. chemistry C. maths D. geography

II. Multiple choice: (2,5pts)

1. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others:

A. connectB. fetchC. recognizeD. concern
2. Have you ________ been to any English speaking countries?

A. ever B. never C. just D. already

3. Garbage ________ every day.

A. collect B. collects C. is collected D. are collected

4. We to know the difference ________ “science” and “technology”.

A. among B. of C. between D. for

5. The man said to his friend that he saw a UFO ________.

A. that morning B. this morning C. today D. tomorrow

6. I ________ to New York next month.

A. fly B. to fly C. flying D. flew

7. If I ____________ you, I would see the doctor immediately.

A. am B. were C. was D. will be

8. -“Noone was killed in the forest fire two days ago.” - “__________”

A. Oh dear! B. That’s shocking. C. That’s a relief. D. How terrible!

9.What does the sign / picture mean?

A. It’s very safe to stay around this area.
B. Stay away from this area, dangerous chemicals!
C. Walk around this area, don’t run.
D. You mustn’t wear shoes into this place.
10.Circle the mistake A, B, C or D.

You’re tired although you stayed up too late to watch TV last night.

A B C D

III. Reading: (2,5pts)

A.
Read the following passage and choose the best answer A, B, C or D.

You probably hear a lot about the environment. But do you really worry about it? Do you help to save the Earth? Cleaning a planet is not a task for only one person. People everywhere have to get involved and understand this is our world. If we pass the world about the importance of reducing, reusing and recycling, the destiny of this planet can change.

Reducing the amount of waste you produce is the best way to help the environment. Did you switch off the water while brushing your teeth in the morning? You should do it! Did you walk to school or did you use public transportation?

Reusing is another way of being environmentally friendly. Try to find ways to use things again! Take cloth sacks when you go shopping instead of taking home newspaper or plastic bags. You should use cloth sacks again and again. You have to save some trees! Shoe boxes and margarine containers can be used to store things or become fun art projects. Use your imagination!

You can also recycle in your home or even at school. Many communities have recycling centers for newspapers, batteries and a variety of glass and plastics. These can be made into new products.

1. What is the most environmentally friendly way to save the Earth?

A. The involvement of people everywhere in this planet.

B. Recycling things in your home or at school.

C. Reusing things instead of buying or using new ones.

D. Reducing the amount of waste produced.

2. Which of the following statements is NOT true?

A. The environment is probably talked a lot about.

B. Batteries, glass and plastics cannot be recycled.

C. Only one person cannot save the planet.

D. You should use cloth sacks to go shopping.

3. According to the passage, how many ways are there to help save the Earth?

A. 4 B. 5 C. 3 D. 6

4. According to the third paragraph, which of the following can be used to make fun arts?

A. shoe boxes B. cloth sacks C. batteries D. plastic bags

5. What does the word "These" in the last paragraph refer to?

A. your home and school B. many communities

C. newspapers, batteries, glass and plastics D. centers

B. Choose the word (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each of the blank spaces.

Technology has advanced to the point where instant communication anywhere in the world is an everyday fact of life. Technology has improved, and has a positive impact on communication as a whole in many (1) __________ . It has increased the reliability of sending messages to others, made it easier to meet new people and keep (2) __________ touch with friends.

Modern communication is handled by wireless signals, undersea cables, satellites and other (3) __________ technology, ensuring the fast delivery of messages and data to any locations. The accessibility of technology also means that you don’t need to be in any special locations like a post office or mail room to send a message; all you need is a cell phone.

Online communication has (4) __________ the door to new ways of communicating with strangers and taking part in communities. Chat rooms, (5) __________ forums and dating sites let people meet each other and get to know more people without having to be there in person.

1. A. methods B. means C. forms D. ways
2. A. on B. out C. for D. in
3. A. advanced B. high C. simple D. basic
4. A. opened B. closed C. been opened D. been closed
5. A. channel B. discussion C. cyber D. media

IV. Do as directed. (3points)

1.People get more diseases if the water is contaminated. (make question)

àWhat ………………………………………………………………………….

2. “ I am having a workshop on the Environment now”, Peter said.( Rewrite with “ reported speech).

àPeter said that …………………………………………………………

3. She had explained everything clearly. We started our work. (combine these sentences)

àBefore …………………………………………………………………..

4. Global warning has caused many natural disasters.( Rewrite with “ passive voice)

à Many natural disasters ……………………………………………….

5. What can you do to protect our environment and save natural resources?” ( Write a paragraph 60 words )

ANSWER KEY

Test 1

Listening (2.0 pts)

Part A. Listen and fill in the blanks suitable words. (1.2.5pts )

Shop assistant: can I help you?

Julia: Yes, I’m looking for a jumper.

Shop assistant: The jumpers are (1) over there, near the changing room.

Julia: Ok, thanks. This one is (2) nice And it’s in sale. Have you got it in black?

Shop assistant: Yes, what (3) size are you?

Julia: It isn’t for me. It’s a present for my (4) brother.

Shop assistant: Here you are. Could you come over to the till, please?That’s (5) £24,99.

Julia: Can I bring it back if it doén’t fit?

Part B. Listen and choose the correct answers. ( 0.75pt):

1. How many people are there in my family?

A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 7

2. My oldest brother is a ________ in a university now.

A. freshman B. sophormore C. junior D. senior

3. I’m going to be a ________ major in college.

A.physics B. chemistry C. maths D. geography

II. Multiple choice: (2,5pts)

1. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others:

A. connectB. fetchC. recognizeD. concern
2. Have you ________ been to any English speaking countries?

A. ever B. never C. just D. already

3. Garbage ________ every day.

A. collect B. collects C. is collected D. are collected

4. We to know the difference ________ “science” and “technology”.

A. among B. of C. between D. for

5. The man said to his friend that he saw a UFO ________.

A. that morning B. this morning C. today D. tomorrow

6. I ________ to New York next month.

A. fly B. to fly C. flying D. flew

7. If I ____________ you, I would see the doctor immediately.

A. am B. were C. was D. will be

8. -“Noone was killed in the forest fire two days ago.” - “__________”

A. Oh dear! B. That’s shocking. C. That’s a relief. D. How terrible!

9.What does the sign / picture mean?

A. It’s very safe to stay around this area.
B. Stay away from this area, dangerous chemicals!
C. Walk around this area, don’t run.
D. You mustn’t wear shoes into this place.
10.Circle the mistake A, B, C or D.

You’re tired although you stayed up too late to watch TV last night.

A B C D

III. Reading: (2,5pts)

A.
Read the following passage and choose the best answer A, B, C or D.

You probably hear a lot about the environment. But do you really worry about it? Do you help to save the Earth? Cleaning a planet is not a task for only one person. People everywhere have to get involved and understand this is our world. If we pass the world about the importance of reducing, reusing and recycling, the destiny of this planet can change.

Reducing the amount of waste you produce is the best way to help the environment. Did you switch off the water while brushing your teeth in the morning? You should do it! Did you walk to school or did you use public transportation?

Reusing is another way of being environmentally friendly. Try to find ways to use things again! Take cloth sacks when you go shopping instead of taking home newspaper or plastic bags. You should use cloth sacks again and again. You have to save some trees! Shoe boxes and margarine containers can be used to store things or become fun art projects. Use your imagination!

You can also recycle in your home or even at school. Many communities have recycling centers for newspapers, batteries and a variety of glass and plastics. These can be made into new products.

1. What is the most environmentally friendly way to save the Earth?

A. The involvement of people everywhere in this planet.

B. Recycling things in your home or at school.

C. Reusing things instead of buying or using new ones.

D. Reducing the amount of waste produced.

2. Which of the following statements is NOT true?

A. The environment is probably talked a lot about.

B. Batteries, glass and plastics cannot be recycled.

C. Only one person cannot save the planet.

D. You should use cloth sacks to go shopping.

3. According to the passage, how many ways are there to help save the Earth?

A. 4 B. 5 C. 3 D. 6

4. According to the third paragraph, which of the following can be used to make fun arts?

A. shoe boxes B. cloth sacks C. batteries D. plastic bags

5. What does the word "These" in the last paragraph refer to?

A. your home and school B. many communities

C. newspapers, batteries, glass and plastics D. centers

B. Choose the word (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each of the blank spaces.

Technology has advanced to the point where instant communication anywhere in the world is an everyday fact of life. Technology has improved, and has a positive impact on communication as a whole in many (1) __________ . It has increased the reliability of sending messages to others, made it easier to meet new people and keep (2) __________ touch with friends.

Modern communication is handled by wireless signals, undersea cables, satellites and other (3) __________ technology, ensuring the fast delivery of messages and data to any locations. The accessibility of technology also means that you don’t need to be in any special locations like a post office or mail room to send a message; all you need is a cell phone.

Online communication has (4) __________ the door to new ways of communicating with strangers and taking part in communities. Chat rooms, (5) __________ forums and dating sites let people meet each other and get to know more people without having to be there in person.

1. A. methods B. means C. forms D. ways
2. A. on B. out C. for D. in
3. A. advanced B. high C. simple D. basic
4. A. opened B. closed C. been opened D. been closed
5. A. channel B. discussion C. cyber D. media

IV. Do as directed. (3points)

1.People get more diseases if the water is contaminated. (make question)

àWhat do we get if the water is contaminated?

2. “ I am having a workshop on the Environment now”, Peter said.( Rewrite with “ reported speech).

àPeter said that he was having a workshop on Environment then.

3. She had explained everything clearly. We started our work. (combine these sentences)

àBefore we stared our work, she had explained everything clearly.

4. Global warning has caused many natural disasters.( Rewrite with “ passive voice)

à Many natural disasters were caused by global warning.

5. What can you do to protect our environment and save natural resources?” ( Write a paragraph 60 words )

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

-The end-

TAPESCRIPT FOR LISTENING

Listening Part A:

Shop assistant: Can I help you?

Julia: Yes. I am looing for a jumber.

Shop assistant: The jumbers are over there, near the changing room.

Julia: OK, thanks. …This one is nice. And it is in the sale. Have you got it in black?

Shop assistant: Yes. What size are you?

Julia: It isn’t for me. It’s a present for my brother. He is a medium, I think.

Shop assistant: Here you are. Could you come over to the till, please?That’s £24,99.

Julia: Can I bring it back if it doén’t fit?

Part B: MY FAMILY

With six people in my family, it’s not fun being the middle kid. Besides Mum and Dad, I have two older brothers and a pretty sister. My father is a manager in a company, and my mother is a doctor. They are quite busy all day. We all try to help with the housework.

Chang Han is my eldest brother. He is a junior in a university nơ. He is going to be a medical doctor. When he is at home, he has his nose in a book and yells at me if I make the slightest noise. My pretty sister is only in elementary school, but she is good at helping mother with cooking and cleaning.

I’m only a senior in high school. I’m just young enough to get pushed around by my big brothers and not old enough yet to boss my younger sister. My second elder brother is a whiz at math. Since I’m going to be a chemistry major in college, I sometimes need his help with my homework. He is only a freshman, but he is really good. However, I can not complain too much. I really love my family. I’m pround of all of them. I would not change them for any other family.

ĐỀ THAM KHẢO 4

LISTENING (2pt):

PART 1: You will hear a radio interview with a volcanologist. For each question, circle A,
B or C.

1. The idea that the moon affects volcanic eruptions is……………..

A. old B. recent C. impossible D. young

2. Mount Etna is called the “Friendly Giant” because

A. it is very big. B. everyone has heard of it.

C. it rarely kills people. D. it is very small.

3. Mount Etna has killed…………….

A. 73 people. B. 69 people. C. 3,000 people. D. 1,000 people

4. Mount Fuji in Japan is the………………….

A. 2nd volcano on that site. B. 1st volcano on that site.

C. 3rd volcano on that site. D. 4th volcano on that site.

(From listening exercise books)

PART 2: Listen and complete the sentences.

1. Computer-driven driverless……………..will soon be filling roads in the near future.

2. Google and Tesla have been designing and ……………….. driverless cars.

3. There are many ………………… of driverless cars.

4. There would be many legal decisions to be ………………………..

(From baitapcuoituan.vn)

II. MULTIPLE CHOICE: (2.5PTS)

• Find the word which has different sound in the part underlined.
  • A. bury B. evacuate C. rescue D. music
  • Today, technology is the ………………to connecting people.
A. key B. book C. field D. lock

The doctor said that this disease ………………. prevented by vaccine.

A. can B. can be C. could D. could be

Students should learn how to use……………….communication, such as hand gestures and eye contact to communicate successfully.

A. netiquette B. verbal C. non-verbal D. body

By 1970, Canada …………… to choose the maple tree with the leaves as its national icon.

A. has decided B. have decided C. chose D. had decided

All the windows of my house…………… in the last night’s storm.

A. broke B. had broken C. were broken D. had been broken

What does the sign say?

A. Children pay less than adults here.

Under 12s
HALF PRICE
B. Children pay 12 £ here.

C. Children are free here.

D. Children must pay 6£ here.

If an earthquake suddenly …………… now, what …………… you do?

A. would occur - would B. occurred – would C. will occur - will D. occurs - will

• Laura and Stella are talking about their school subjects.
  • – Laura: I think IT should be a necessary subject.
  • – Stella: ……………. IT is really useful for us.
  • A. I quite agree. B. You must be kidding.
  • C. I’m the opposite opinion. D. I don’t think that’s a good idea.
  • We prefer living in the countryside because it has fewer pollution than the city.
  • A. living B. because C. fewer D. than
III. READING: (2.5PTS)

Read the passage carefully. Then choose the best answers: (1,5pts)

E-mail and chat rooms let children communicate (1) …….. friends and family members. They can also allow children to connect with people that they have never (2) ….. in person. Knowing a little about each of these communication services can help parents keep children safer while online.

Through e-mails, (3) ………… can easily send and receive messages. These messages may also have text, audio, and picture files attached. Signing up for an email account is simple because (4)………….. services offer them for free. Sometimes these messages contain viruses or other inappropriate content, so parents should warn children to be wary of email from (5) ……… people.

Chat rooms are online hang – out spots where anyone can talk about anything current events, books and other common interests. Users often do not know each other on real life so it’s important that parents keep a close eye on the content of any (6) ……………

1. A. into B. with C. for D. through

2. A. met B. gone C. asked D. called

3. A. receivers B. messengers C. users D. partners

4. A. most B. almost C. all D. mostly

5. A. known B. well-known C. unpopular D. unknown

6. A. conversations B. meetings C. letters D. users

B. Read the passage carefully and do the tasks. (1pt)

There are many kinds of pollution. Air, water, and land can be polluted. Some pollution is caused by nature, such as foods, forest fires, and volcanoes. People are the major cause of pollution. We pollute the air with our cars, homes, and factories. Smoke from factories and car exhaust makes the air looks gray and smoggy. Some people cannot go outside when the air is very bad! We pollute the water by dumping garbage and Chemicals in the water. Plants and animals die because of the pollution in the water. We pollute the soil with Chemicals and garbage. We harm the land by cutting down trees in the forest, especially to build roads and new houses without careful planning and thinking.

The only way to save our environment is to think about pollution. How can you stop or limit pollution? How do we protect our environment? Conservation is one way to protect our environment. Conservation is the wise use and protection of our environment. We can control water pollution by not producing as much as waste and by proper disposal of sewage and garbage. We can take care of recreation land by cleaning up, after ourselves and not causing more pollution. Carpooling and public transportation will help reduce air pollution.

Recycling is a type of conservation. Recycling is reusing items over again or in a new way. Recycling can help us conserve our natural resources so they will last many more years.

*Choose the correct answers.

1. According to the passage, pollution…………..

A. is always caused by humans. B. can only be caused by nature.

C. is mainly caused by humans. D. may sometimes cause natural disasters.

2. What kind of pollution may a car cause?

A. Air pollution B. Water pollution

C. Soil pollution D. Light pollution

3. How does recycling help the environment?

A. It expands landfills. B. It saves natural resources.

C. It increases water pollution. D. It causes air pollution.

4. What can we do to help reduce air pollution?

A. Walk or bike B. Carpool to work or school

C. Use public transport D. All of the above

• IV. DO AS DIRECTED (3pts)
  • Many/tornado/were/buildings/by/the/destroyed/last/night. (Rearrange the words to make a complete sentence.)
  • ……………………………………………………………………………………………
  • “I’ll write to you later this week”, he said to Maria. (Rewrite using “Reported speech”)
  • He told Maria…………………………………………………………………………….
  • How/ you/ think/ people/ communicate/ in the future? (Make sentences from the cues given.)
  • You use compact light bulbs. You save a lot of energy. (Combine two sentences using If 1)
  • Write a paragraph (50 - 60 words) to show your opinion about the roles of science and technology in our life.
  • ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  • ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

ANSWER KEY

LISTENING (2pt):

PART 1 You will hear a radio interview with a volcanologist. For each question, circle A,
B or C.

1. The idea that the moon affects volcanic eruptions is ……………

A. old. B. recent. C. impossible. D. young

2. Mount Etna is called the “Friendly Giant” because……………….

A. it is very big. B. everyone has heard of it.

C. it rarely kills people. D. it is very small.

3. Mount Etna has killed ………………….

A. 73 people. B. 69 people. C. 3,000 people. D. 1,000 people

4. Mount Fuji in Japan is the ………………….

A. 2nd volcano on that site. B. 1st volcano on that site.

C. 3rd volcano on that site. D. 4th volcano on that site.

(From listening books)

PART 2:
Listen and complete the sentences.

1. Computer-driven driverless…cars..will soon be filling roads in the near future.

2. Google and Tesla have been designing and …testing.. driverless cars.

3. There are many .. drawbacks.... of driverless cars.

4. There would be many legal decisions to be …made..

(From baitapcuoituan.vn)

II. MULTIPLE CHOICE: (2.5PTS)

• Find the word which has different sound in the part underlined.
  • A. bury B. evacuate C. rescue D. music
  • Today, technology is the _________to connecting people.
A. key B. book C. field D. lock

The doctor said that this disease ………………. prevented by vaccine.

A. can B. can be C. could D. could be

Students should learn how to use__________ communication, such as hand gestures and eye contact to communicate successfully.

A. netiquette B. verbal C. non-verbal D. body

By 1970, Canada …………… to choose the maple tree with the leaves as its national icon.

A. has decided B. have decided C. chose D. had decided

All the windows of my house…………… in the last night’s storm.

A. broke B. had broken C. were broken D. had been broken

What does the sign say?

A. Children pay less than adults here.

Under 12s
HALF PRICE
B. Children pay 12 £ here.

C. Children are free here.

D. Children must pay 6£ here.

If an earthquake suddenly …………… now, what …………… you do?

A. would occur - would B. occurred – would C. will occur - will D. occurs – will

• Laura and Stella are talking about their school subjects.
  • – Laura: I think IT should be a necessary subject.
  • – Stella: ___. IT is really useful for us.
  • A. I quite agree. B. You must be kidding.
  • C. I’m the opposite opinion. D. I don’t think that’s a good idea.
  • We prefer living in the countryside because it has fewer pollution than the city.
  • A. living B. because C. fewer D. than
  • III. READING: (2.5PTS)
  • Read the passage carefully. Then choose the best answers: (1,5pts)
E-mail and chat rooms let children communicate (1) _____________ friends and family members. They can also allow children to connect with people that they have never (2) _____________ in person. Knowing a little about each of these communication services can help parents keep children safer while online.

Through e-mails, (3) _____________ can easily send and receive messages. These messages may also have text, audio, and picture files attached. Signing up for an email account is simple because (4)________ services offer them for free. Sometimes these messages contain viruses or other inappropriate content, so parents should warn children to be wary of email from (5) _____________ people.

Chat rooms are online hang – out spots where anyone can talk about anything current events, books and other common interests. Users often do not know each other on real life so it’s important that parents keep a close eye on the content of any (6) _____________

1. A. into B. with C. for D. through

2. A. met B. gone C. asked D. called

3. A. receivers B. messengers C. users D. partners

4. A. most B. almost C. all D. mostly

5. A. known B. well-known C. unpopular D. unknown

6. A. conversations B. meetings C. letters D. users

B. Read the passage carefully and do the tasks. (1pt)

There are many kinds of pollution. Air, water, and land can be polluted. Some pollution is caused by nature, such as foods, forest fires, and volcanoes. People are the major cause of pollution. We pollute the air with our cars, homes, and factories. Smoke from factories and car exhaust makes the air looks gray and smoggy. Some people cannot go outside when the air is very bad! We pollute the water by dumping garbage and Chemicals in the water. Plants and animals die because of the pollution in the water. We pollute the soil with Chemicals and garbage. We harm the land by cutting down trees in the forest, especially to build roads and new houses without careful planning and thinking.

The only way to save our environment is to think about pollution. How can you stop or limit pollution? How do we protect our environment? Conservation is one way to protect our environment. Conservation is the wise use and protection of our environment. We can control water pollution by not producing as much as waste and by proper disposal of sewage and garbage. We can take care of recreation land by cleaning up, after ourselves and not causing more pollution. Carpooling and public transportation will help reduce air pollution.

Recycling is a type of conservation. Recycling is reusing items over again or in a new way. Recycling can help us conserve our natural resources so they will last many more years.

*Choose the correct answers.

1. According to the passage, pollution________

A. is always caused by humans. B. can only be caused by nature.

C. is mainly caused by humans. D. may sometimes cause natural disasters.

2. What kind of pollution may a car cause?

A. Air pollution B. Water pollution C. Soil pollution D. Light pollution

3. How does recycling help the environment?

A. It expands landfills. B. It saves natural resources.

C. It increases water pollution. D. It causes air pollution.

4. What can we do to help reduce air pollution?

A. Walk or bike B. Carpool to work or school

C. Use public transport D. All of the above

• IV. DO AS DIRECTED (3pts)
  • Many/tornado/were/buildings/by/the/destroyed/last/night. (Rearrange the words to make a complete sentence.)
  • Many buildings were destroyed by the tornado last night.
  • “I’ll write to you later this week”, he said to Maria. (Rewrite using “Reported speech”)
  • He told Maria He told Maria he would write to her later that week.
  • How/ you/ think/ people/ communicate/ in the future? (Make sentences from the cues given.)
  • How do you think people will communicate in the future?
  • You use compact light bulbs. You save a lot of energy. (Combine two sentences using If 1)
  • If you use compact light bulbs, you will save a lot of energy.
  • Write a paragraph (50 - 60 words) to show your opinion about the roles of science and technology in our life.
STUDENTS’ ANSWER

TAPESCRIPTS:

PART 1:

A:
... and I’d like to welcome Dr Joe Purdy of the Institute for Scientific Research ...
B: Thank you...
A: Dr Purdy, what would you say is the most striking thing about volcanoes?
B: Well, volcanoes are a very powerful natural phenomenon. And of course they can cause a village with hundreds of people to disappear in seconds. But for me, what is most amazing about them is the fact that they can erupt at any time, without any warning ...
A: Yes ...
B: But now scientists are working on the idea that volcanic eruptions are related to the moon ...
A: The moon? Can this be possible?
B: Well, they think that the moon may effect volcanic eruptions. For example, a volcano is more likely to erupt when there is a full moon. This is a very old idea, but it has never been tested until recently ...
A: I see ...
A: But not all volcanoes are dangerous killers ...
B: Really?
A: Take Mount Etna, in Sicily. Everybody has heard of Mount Etna. It’s called the "Friendly Giant", not because it’s big - though it is - but because its lava moves very slowly. This gives people time to escape. It’s not a killer volcano ... even though it looks terrible during its eruptions ...

B: Oh, I didn’t know that about its lava ...
A: It’s true. Also, people have recorded the deaths caused by Mount Etna for over three thousand years, and it has only killed seventy-three people in all that time. That’s not very many when you think about it, though there was a large eruption in sixteen sixty-nine ... but nobody recorded any deaths ...
B: Amazing...
A: Volcanoes are always changing ... for example, the cone, that’s the channel the lava flows through, can close up and a new cone can form. A new cone is actually a new volcano. On the site of Mount Fuji in Japan, there were two other volcanoes there before the present one ...
B: Amazing!
A: Mount Fuji is actually a very popular place for tourists, including the Japanese. It has about four hundred
thousand visitors a year. In the summer, there can be twenty thousand a day ...
B: And can you tell us about the word "volcano" itself?
A: Yes ... it comes from the Italian word "vulcano" which means "burning mountain", and that comes from the Latin "Vulcanus". All "burning mountains", like Vesuvius and Mount Fiji, were given this name, but the name "Vulcanus" was first given by the Romans to Mount Etna because they thought that it was the home of the god Vulcanus ...

PART 2: Listen and complete the sentences.

DRIVERLESS CARS

Have you ever seen a car without a driver? It sounds crazy, but these computer-driven driverless cars will soon be filling roads near you. Companies like Google and Tesla have been designing and testing these cars, and the technology is there – they just need to see if they’re value for money, work out insurance issues, and run final tests to check they can run alongside human-driven cars on the road. So how do they work? The cars have sensors all around which can detect other cars and obstacles in the road. Sensors on the wheels also help when parking, so the car knows how far it is from the kerb or other parked cars. Road signs are read by cameras, and satellite navigation systems are used so the car knows how to get to your destination. All you have to do is type in the address. Finally, a central computer system takes in all the information it receives from the sensors and cameras and processes this to work out when to accelerate, brake and steer. However, there are many drawbacks of driverless cars. Computers would have difficulties making ethical decisions; if a child ran into the road, would the computer choose to hit the child or swerve and potentially kill the car’s passengers? Moreover, I personally find driving fun – I’d miss never being behind the wheel myself. There would also be many legal decisions to be made – should children, or drunk people, be allowed in a driverless car by themselves? Or would there need to be a responsible adult with a driving license in the car at all times?

ĐỀ THAM KHẢO 10

I/. LISTENING(2pts):

Part 1: Listen to Son and Peter talking about the most important inventions of the 21th century. Fill each of the gaps with no more than THREE words and/ or a number. You will listen TWICE.(1pt)

FacebookYoutubeGoogle Driverless Car
Year of invention(1) ______(2) ______2012
UsageIt connects
1.6 billion people around the world.
World most popular (3) _______.Change the way people (4) ___________ the city.
Part 2: Listen to the instructions on what to do in an earthquake. Decide if the statements are true or false. Circle to you or if you will listen twice.(1pt)

1. If you are indoors, stay away from windows.

2. If you are indoors, try to run away as far as possible.

3. If you are driving, get out of the car immediately.

4. If you are trapped, you should make sound on a pipe or wall so helpers can find you
II/. MULTIPLE CHOICE (2.5pts)

1. Phonetics:

A. explore B. enormous C. become D. engine

2. The man said that he __________ from Bulgari.

A. come B. came C. is coming D. had come

3. Marie Curie, Polish-born French physicist, was famous __________ her work on radioactivity.

A. for B. with C. on D. at

4. If I watch weather forecast regularly, I __________ when the storm strikes the city.

A. will know B. know C. did know D. knew

5. We are looking forward to see you in April.

A B C D

6. The students __________ for an exam at this time next week.

A. are sitting B. will be sitting C. will sit D. are going to sit

7. This is the first time I __________ seafood.

A. try B. tried C. have tried D. am trying

8. A __________ guide is a person employed to show tourists around places of interest.

A. tourist B. touring C. tourism D. tour

9. You shrug your shoulders means” _____

A. I’m happy. B. Sorry. I need to go now.

C. I’m angry. D. I don’t know.

COLLEGE
STAFF/ STUDENTS
BUS​
Students can not get on the bus without ID cards.

A. This bus service cannot be used by college staff unless they show ID cards.

B. Students can get their ID cards on the bus.

C. Students arenot allowed on the bus unless they have ID cards.

D. Students are allowed on the bus if they don’t have ID cards.

III. READING(2,5pts):

A. Read and choose the correct word (1,25pts):

The key advantage of face-to-face ____________ (1) is that body language becomes a part of the conversation, too. When emailing or talking on the phone, there is no opportunity ____________ (2) the other person. Even video conferencing sometimes doesn’t provide the full picture of the person you’re talking to.

By having a face-to-face conversation, people have the opportunity to see the posture, facial expressions ____________ (3) arm gestures of their communication partners. A look of shock or anger on the face can change the whole trajectory of the conversation. Similarly, making eye contact and shaking someone’s hand can help to establish trust and ease tensions.

For example, if a salesperson is meeting with a prospect ____________ (4) person and presents the price for the product, the look on the prospect’s face can be very telling about whether they will accept the price or not. This gives the salesperson an opportunity to further elaborate on the benefits and results the product will achieve. If this conversation had taken ____________ (5) on the phone, the salesperson may not have realized that the prospect needed further convincing after seeing the price.

1. A. communication B. communicative C. communicate D. comunicatively

2. A. see B. seeing C. seen D. to see

3. A. but B. so C. and D. yet

4. A. in B. for C. on D. to

5. A. position B. situation C. conditon D. place

B. Read the passage and answer True( T) or False( F) (1,25pts)

Nghe An Province was badly affected again when a typhoon hit the area last night. The storm began at around 11 p.m. and raged throughout the night. Dozens of people were seriously injured and hundreds of others were left homeless. The severe winds caused extensive damage to property, including homes and businesses, particularly in Cua Lo, a coastal town in Nghe An. The storm had already weakened by the time emergency workers arrived in the area. Rescue operations have started and many people trapped in collapsed or damaged buildings have been freed. Workers are now clearing up the debris left behind by the severe storm. The government has already sent rescue equipment to Nghe An, as well as food and medical supplies. People left homeless have been taken to safe areas, where temporary accommodation will be built to house them. The weather bureau has issued flood warnings for Nghe An and nearby provinces as heavy rain is expected to continue over the next few days.

1. A typhoon hit Nghe An Province early this morning.
2. Dozens of people were seriously injured in the storm.
3. There wasn’t any damage to property in Cua Lo, a coastal town in Nghe An.
4. The storm had already weakened when rescue workers arrived in the area.
5. According to the weather bureau, heavy rain will continue over the next few days.

IV. WRITING (3pts):

1. ‘I hope we will build a city out at sea.’ Mi said. ( Reported speech).

.......................................................................................................................

2. They /play/ football / 10 a.m/ tomorrow morning.( Complete the sentence).

............................................................................................................................

3. The man had a broken leg. He tried to save his wife. ( Combine the sentences with Although).

............................................................................................................................

4. You should water these flowers regularly. ( Make question)

5. Write about the pollution in your neighberhood.( 50-60 words).

- How many types of pollution are there?

- What effects does each type of pollution have on environment and on people?

- How should we solve the problems?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

THE END

ANSWER KEY

Câu
Nội dung
Điểm
I. Listening
(2pts)
Part 1: Listen to Son and Peter talking about the most important inventions of the 21th century. Fill each of the gaps with no more than THREE words and/ or a number. You will listen TWICE.
1. 2000
2. 2005
3. video-sharing website
4. move around
Part 2: Listen to the instructions on what to do in an earthquake. Decide if the statements are true or false. Circle to you or if you will listen twice.
1. T 2. F 3. F 4. T
0.25*8=2.0
II. Multiple choice (2.5pts)1. B 6. B
2. B 7. C
3. A 8. D
4. A 9. D
5. C 10. C
0.25*10=2.5
III.Reading (2.5pts)

A. Choose the correct word:

1. A 2.B 3. C 4.A 5.D

B. Read the passage and answer True( T) or False( F):
1.F 2.T 3.F 4.T 5.T

0.25*10=2.5
IV. Writing
(3pts)

1. Mi said she hoped they would build a city out at sea.
2. They wil be playing football at 10 a.m tomorrow morning 3. Although the man had a broken leg, he tried to save his wife.
4. What should you water regularly ?.
5. Students write
0.5*4 = 2.0

1* 1 = 1.0

1682053551004.png

THẦY CÔ DOWNLOAD FILE TẠI MỤC ĐÍNH KÈM!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM----ANH8-HK2-ĐỀ THAM KHẢO.zip
    66.5 MB · Lượt xem: 14
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    30 bộ đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 bộ đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 các đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 de thi hk2 tieng anh 8 violet de thi tiếng anh 8 có file nghe de thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 1 bắc ninh de thi tieng anh 8 ki 2 violet giải đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 ma trận đề thi tiếng anh 8 sách đề thi tiếng anh 8 đề cương ôn thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh 8 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh 8 đề thi bồi dưỡng tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng anh 8 đề thi giữa học kì 2 tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 cũ đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 thí điểm đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 trắc nghiệm đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 8 violet đề thi giữa kì ii tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 8 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 8 chương trình mới đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 8 mới đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn tiếng anh thí điểm đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 8 vndoc đề thi học kì i môn tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi học kì tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 đề thi học kỳ ii tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 cấp huyện đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 pdf đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 cấp huyện đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 cấp trường đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 chương trình mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 mới nhất đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 năm 2021 đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 8 đề thi môn tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 8 đề thi thử tiếng anh 8 giữa học kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh 8 giữa học kì 2 đề thi thử tiếng anh số 8 đề thi tiếng anh 15 phút lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh 45 phút lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh 8 đề thi tiếng anh 8 cấp thành phố đề thi tiếng anh 8 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 8 cuối hk2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 cuối kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 cuối năm đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa kì đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 8 hk2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 2022 đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 co dap an đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh 8 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh 8 hsg đề thi tiếng anh 8 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 lên 9 đề thi tiếng anh 8 mới học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 8 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 tuần học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 đầu năm đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 2 lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 2022 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 8 2020 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 8 pdf đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 8 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 unit 7 8 9 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 giữa kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 hk2 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 vietjack đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì ii đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 mai lan hương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 pdf đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 tập 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 thí điểm hk2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 tỉnh bình dương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 trường amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 9 đề thi tiếng anh thí điểm lớp 8 hk2 đề thi toán bằng tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi toán tiếng anh lớp 8 cấp quốc gia đề thi toán tiếng anh lớp 8 vòng 1 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    thuc anhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BQT trực tuyến

• Yopovn