Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
BÀI TẬP - PHIẾU BÀI TẬP, CÁC TỔNG HỢP BÀI TẬP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Bài tập điền từ tiếng anh lớp 8: IOE K8 ÔN LUYỆN CẤP QUỐC GIA 2023-2024 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 2 FILE trang. Các bạn xem và tải bài tập điền từ tiếng anh lớp 8 về ở dưới.
IOE K8 ÔN LUYỆN CẤP QUỐC GIA 2023-2024
CÓ ĐÁP ÁN

6. World population has reached 8 billion people, and the number is ge_ _ _ _ _ bigger.
9. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: Researchers say turning off the light when we sleep helps to keep away _ _ _ _ _ tes and heart disease.
14. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: One of the most notable impacts of the Krakatoa _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ was the sound it produced.
15. Champagne is made from a blend of three main gr_ _ _ _ , typically chardonnay, pinot noir, and pinot meunier.
20. The bus picks us _ _ at 7 am at school, so everyone has to be present 10 minutes earlier.
23. Did you see some photos of the _ _ _ _ brities who attended Paris Fashion Week this year?
27. It's not necessary to regularly test newborns who are _ _ _ _ _ _ ed with COVID-19.
29. The mixture of _ _ _ _ _ that makes up the Earth's atmosphere is known as air.
31. _ _ _ _ _ you go to the party if Linda invited you?
33. Examples of _ _ _ _ language include facial expressions, eye gaze, gestures, posture, and body movements.
36. My parents haven't seen their old friend Mr Hung _ _ _ _ _ 2019.
37. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: St. Patrick's Day celebrations often involve _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , festivals, and traditional Irish food and drink.
45. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: Sea levels could rise _ _ _ _ meters higher by 2300.
47. According to the local report, 15 houses have _ _ _ _ damaged by the hurricane up to now.
48. If people continue d_ _ _ _ _ _ chemical waste into the river, many aquatic animals will die.
52. They have _ _ _ _ _ seen this film before.
54. Some students in my class have to wear glasses because they are short-_ _ _ _ ted.
56. Could you _ _ me a favour, Lan? This table is too heavy.
59. She couldn't drive fast _ _ _ to the bad weather.
64. The Titanic was crossing the Atlantic _ _ _ _ it hit an iceberg.
66. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: Dwayne Johnson has had many jobs, but he says that, \"being a father is the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ job that I have ever had.\"
74. Tonight at 8:30, Henry _ _ _ _ be working online with his teammates.
76. Lucy is better _ _ Japanese than Tony.
77. How _ _ _ _ does it take to travel from Ha Noi to Lao Cai by train? - It’s about 8 hours.
78. The government must take strong _ _ _ _ _ _ to stop the rise in violent crime.
89. In the story of Thach Sanh and Ly Thong, Thach Sanh is the _ _ _ _ and Ly Thong is the bad.
92. There were so many beautiful pictures _ _ _ _ we couldn’t decide what to buy.
96. If you f_ _ _ _ _ water, you will get ice.
97. Despite the calm_ _ _ _ of his voice, I could tell he was angry.
98. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: Growing up in different cultures helps you realize that customs and traditions are often _ _ _ _ _ .
103. The fire was _ _ _ out by the fire fighters after two hours.
106. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: At the beginning of the course, there are no lectures because we spend time watching _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ videos.
109. Give the correct form of the word in brackets: The story of Vietnamese brides in Korea moved us _ _ _ _ _ _ . (DEEP)
110. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: Sarah Jones is known as a famous local _ _ _ _ _ _ .
111. The storm had not weakened when rescue workers arrived _ _ the area.
120. The past participle of 'SLEEP' is _ _ _ _ _ .
126. Give the correct form of the word in brackets: By buying _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ goods and services you can reduce your carbon emissions. (SUSTAIN)
129. The witch put a magic s_ _ _ _ on the prince and turned him into a frog.
130. Thank you very much for the flowers you sent me _ _ _ _ _ I was in the hospital.
131. Take your sister to the cinema, _ _ _ _ you?
132. Linh will stand here and wait for you _ _ _ _ _ you come back.
140. Isaac Newton came up with a theory of gravity after watching a(n) _ _ _ _ _ fall straight down.
142. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: Thank you for calling the National Park Hotel _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Line.
143. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: Lots more parks will open in China in the next few years, including another one with _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in the north, and Ocean Kingdom in the south.
146. My father finally succeeded _ _ inventing a new video recorder.
149. It has been two years since COVID-19 was declared a p_ _ _ _ mic.
154. The thick fog _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ed me from driving. Therefore, I had to work from home.
156. Give the correct form of the word 'PATIENT' in the following sentence: You have to have such a lot of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ when you're dealing with kids.
157. \"Fight _ _ _ _ mills\" is an English idiom that means attacking imaginary enemies, which is derived from the novel Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
162. _ _ _ _ e refers to a specific style of cartoon produced or inspired by Japanese animation.
164. A trapezium is a flat shape with four sides, where two of the sides are para_ _ _ _ .
165. The past participle of 'GROW' is _ _ _ _ _ .
167. Give the correct form of the word in brackets: The police believe that he has been _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and that some of the details in his testimony are false. (HONEST)
168. The competition is open to children _ _ _ _ _ _ _ six and twelve years of age.
170. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: River _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is the main cause of the canyon’s formation.
171. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: She was _ _ _ at herself for breaking the vase.
184. Let's Shine was _ _ _ _ _ ted for the 31st Sea Games.
188. The film \"Titanic\" is _ _ _ ed on the event of a boat sinking after it collided with an iceberg.
189. Nghe:Nhấn giữ Ctrl và bấm chuột để nghe: We're going to tell you about _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in Upton, Lakeside and Lowton.
190. Handling customer complaints is _ _ _ _ and parcel of being a customer service officer.
193. His way of life is so different from all of his family members. He’s certainly the _ _ _ _ _ sheep of the family.

IOE K8 ÔN LUYỆN CẤP QUỐC GIA 2023-2024 SỐ 2
2. If today were Sunday, students would have a day _ _ _ .
4. February has _ _ _ _ _ days than March.
5. I _ _ _ _ be home on time after school or my mom will get mad.
7. Chicago is sit_ _ ted right on the shore of Lake Michigan.
13. Did you see some photos of the _ _ _ _ brities who attended Paris Fashion Week this year?
14. Many houses in the neighbourhood _ _ _ _ buried by the landslide last week.
18. Champagne is made from a blend of three main gr_ _ _ _ , typically chardonnay, pinot noir, and pinot meunier.
19. My sister is really _ _ _ _ on listening to K-pop music. She is a big fan of IU.
20. On the way to Ninh Binh province, I saw a little boy who was he_ _ _ _ _ some mo

1726889909378.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--- KEY DIEN TU IOE K8 ON CAP QUOC GIA 2023-20224.docx
    737.4 KB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn--- DIEN TU IOE K8 ON CAP QUOC GIA 2023-20224.docx
    714 KB · Lượt xem: 0
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    de cương on tập tiếng anh 8 i-learn smart world học kỳ 1 word file tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 8 giáo trình tiếng anh lớp 8 giáo trình tiếng anh lớp 8 mới sách bài tập tiếng anh lớp 8 cũ pdf sách tiếng anh lớp 8 file pdf tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh lớp 8 tài liệu dạy thêm tiếng anh lớp 8 tài liệu giải toán bằng tiếng anh lớp 8 tài liệu học tiếng anh lớp 8 tài liệu ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 8 tài liệu on tập tiếng anh lớp 8 tài liệu ôn toán tiếng anh lớp 8 tài liệu thi ielts 8.0 tài liệu tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 tài liệu tiếng anh 8 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 8 tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 8 có đáp an tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 8 pdf tải sách giáo khoa tiếng anh lớp 8 pdf đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 8 i-learn smart world học kì 2 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 8 i-learn smart world unit 5 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 8 i-learn smart world unit 6 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 8 i-learn smart world unit 7 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 8 i-learn smart world violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 8 i learn smart world - đề số 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 i-learn smart world giữa kì 2
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Hoàng Thị Cường