Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
BỘ Đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 6,7,8 CÓ HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM NĂM 2023-2024 SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO BẮC NINH được soạn dưới dạng file word, PDF gồm các file trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.
sd GrAo DUC vA DAo rAo

BAC NINH

DE runu rRA cuor Hoc xY rr

NAtvt Hoc zoz3 - z'oz4

Mdn: Ti6ng Anh 6

Thoi gian tdm bdi; 60 philt (khdng ke thdi gtan giao dA)

1Di co 02 tr.ang)

A. LISTENING (2.0 pts).

I. Listen and fill in the gaps with no more than TWO WORDS. You will listen TWICE

(I.0 pt).

The first question was from Trang, a Major Tornkins says the stars, the Moon and the frorn Viet Namlook beautiful
Lily, fiorn uSA, wants to know how Major Tomkins Alex's question is the one Major Tomkins gets asked

II. Listen to the passage. Write True (T) or False (F) for each sentence. You will listen TWICE (1.0 pt).

l. Scientists predict where and how we live in the future will change a lot.

2. Our houses in the future will be more eco-friendly and use electricity.

3. There won't be any underground cities.

4. There will be too many people and not enough land for houses or buildings.

B. PHONETICS AND USE OF LANGUAGE (2.5 pts).

l. t.ind the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest (0.5 pt).

l. A. palace B. landrnark C. r4cket D. mgrket

2. A. educatg[ B. lastg[ C. reduced D. rentegl

II. Choose the word with a different stress pattern from the others (0.5 pt). l. A. robot B. reduce C. picture D. super

2. A. exchange B. wireless C. helpful D. rubbish

III. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the sentences (1.0 pt).

l. This is her parents' telephone number, but I don't have

_.

A. her B. hers C. their D. them

2. In the future, robots behave like human.

A. must B. should C. need D. might

3. I have visited Paris, the capital of France.

A. the B. a C.0 (no article) D. an

_

is the largest city in Viet Narn: Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang City or Ha Noi?

A. Which B. What C. Who D. Where

IV. Use the correct tenses of the verbs in brackets (0.5 pt).

l. I'm afraid I (not be)

_

able to affend your birthday party next week.

2. Trung is Iearning to play the piano. His father (buy) it last Monday.

C. READING (2.0pts).

f. Com Iete the with the words in the box. There is ONE extra word 1.0
John Kangister and his wife, Kathy, Iive in an interesting house. lt's an eco home. Eco
homes don't harm the (l) They don't use coal or oil, so they don't produce dangerous gases.
John and Kathy's eco home is in Califomia, USA. It looks (2) _a house fr6m one of
because dan rous environment llke
The Lord of the Rings films. Most of the house is underground. The house was very cheap to build. It has wooden walls and floors. The windows are recycled glass. There are solar panels

I 2 3 4

to make electricity for the lights, DVD players, and computers. John and Kathy get water from

a well and they (3) _vegetables in the mud on top of the house.
Now John and Kathy don't want to live anywhere else. They love their home (4) _ it
helps the planet greener and it looks fantastic. They think that eco homes are a great idea for everyone.

II. Read the passage and answer the questions below (1.0 pt).

In the town of Greenfield, there is a special park called Eco Park. This park is very different because it is taken care of by children frorn the local school. They plant trees, pick up trash, and recycle waste. They even use solar panels to light up the park at night. Their hard work. makes Eco Park a green spot in the middle of the town. Seeing this, the people of Greenfield start to live more eco-friendly. The children show everyone that even small steps can help make our world greener.

Questions:

1. Where is Eco Park located?

2. What do the children do to take care of the park?

3. What do they use to light up the park at night?

4. Do children's actions help make our world greener?

D. WRITING (1.5 pts).

I. Find out and correct the mistake in each sentence. (0.5 pt)

I. There is a electric cooker, a dishwasher and two electric fans in rny kitchen.

2.1am interested in the history of television, but I've read a lot of books about it.

II. Rearrange the words/ phrases to make correct sentences. You cannot change the words. (0.5 pt)

L smartTV/house ll lrny /super/have/will lalinl.

2. people/There/ less /pollution lif lrecycle/be/more lwill l.

III. Complete each sentence so that it means the same as the sentence above. (0.5 pt)

l. We will probably go to the Moon to live in 2050.

) We might

2. If we don't stop wasting paper, more trees will be cut down.

+ Unless

B. SPBAKING (2.0 pts)

THE END

I

so crao DUC vA DAo rAo

,t'

BAC NINH

HU'OF{GDAN CHATVT

DE ruUNA TRA CU6I HOC KV II xAna Hgc zoz3 -zbzt Mdn: Ti6ng Anh 6

A. LISTENING (2.0 pt$ (Mdi dtip dn thing cho O,ZS AemS

I. Listen and fill in the gaps with no more than TWO WORDS. You will listen TWICE. (1.0

pt)

1. student

2.Earth

3. sleeps 4. the most

II. Listen to the passage. Write True (T) or False (F) for each sentence. You will listen TWICE. (1.0 pt)

1. T 2.F 3. F 4.7

B. PHONETICS AI\D USE OF LANGUAGE (2.5 pts). (Mdt itdp dn ihing cho 0,25 fiem1

I. Findthewordwhoseunderlinedpartispronounced differenflyfromthe rest (0.5p0

1. D 2.C

II. Choose the word with a different stress pattern from the others (0.5 pt).

1. 8 2.4

III. Choose the best ansvrer among,{, B, C or D to complete the sentences. (1.0p0 1.8 2.D 3. C 4.4

IV. Use the correct tenses of the verbs in brackets. (0.5 p0 1. won't be / will not be

'C

t$*^G (2.0pts). (u6i dap dn ttilng cho 0,25 diifo)

I. Complete the passage with the words in the box. There is ONE extra words (1.0 pt)

1. environment Z.like 3. grow 4. because

tr. Read the passage and answer the questions below (1.0 pt). 1. (Eco Park/It is located) in the town of Greenfield. 2"Theyl The children plant trees, pick up trash, and recycle waste. 3. They use solar panels to light up the park at night. 4. Yes, they do.

D. WRITING (1.5 pts). I. Find out and correct the mistake in each sentence. (0.5 pt) frm vd sita ttt.oc l6i sai cho 0,25 iti4m. Tim ifuqc ldi sai nhungkhdng nba ilu.oc hofic xla sai ituqc A.125 iti€m)

1.a)an 2.but ) so

II. Rearrange the words/ phrases to make correct sentences. You cannot change the words.

(1.0 pt) (M6i ddp dn tlilng cho 0,5 diAm) 1. I will have a super smart TV in myhouse. 2. There will be less pollution if more people recycle. III. Complete each sentence so that it merrns the same as the sentence above. (0.5 p0 (M6i ildp dn clilng cho 0,25 fiAm) 1. We might go to the Moon to live in 2050. 2. Unless we stop wasting paper, more trees will be cut down. E. SPEAKING (2.0 pts)

-Er--r--- THE ENr) ----re--

DE KIEM TRA CU6I HOC KV II NAtvt Hoc zoz3 -zazt a,

MOn: Ti6ng Anh 7 Thdi gian ldm bdt: 60 philt (khdng k€ thdi gian giao dA)

6Oi cA 02 trang)

A. LISTENING (2.0 pts)

I. Listen and write no more than TWO WORDS in each gap. You will listen TWICE.

(1.0 pt)

l. Melissa is doing a project for school about the kind of her city uses.

2,Last year, Garden City got 3.lt gets L6% from% of its energy frorn coal.
4. The city gets only 8% from solar power because it's not there.
II. Listen to the conversation between Tan and Phuong. Write True (T) or False (F) for each sentence. You will listen TWICE. (1.0 pt)

1. Tan thinks that city is getting overcrowded.

2. Tan's family spent 2 hours looking for a hotel.

3. Tan saw the slums when they were traveling to the beach.

4. Children living in slums don't often suffer diseases and malnutrition.

B. PHONETICS AND USE OF LANGUAGE. (2.5 pts)

I. Find the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest. (0.5 pt)

1. A. spegial B. countryside C. social D. ocean

2. A. snack B. t4ste C. s4ve D. brqve

II. Choose the word with a different stress pattern from the others. (0.5 pt)

1. A. energy B. dangerous C. recycle D. decorate

2. A. gather B. function C. nuclear D. provide

III. Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D to complete the sentences. (1,0 pt)

1. They are carrying out projects to reduce fossil fuel consumptionC. A (no article) D. the
A.a2, WeB. an
to school two years ago. Now we go to school by bus.
so GrAo Dvc vA DAo TAo .a BAC NINH

A. used to cycle B. cycle C. went D. were cycling

3. Which of transport do you think will be used in the future?

A. mean B. means C. meaning D. meanings

4.WewillspendourholidayinPariswithsomefriendsof-.

A. our B. we C. us D. ours

IV. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct form. (0.5 pt)

1. Nam (read)environment.about renewable energy, and Mai is doing a project on our local
2'There(be)-typesofvehiclesthathelpustoavoidtrafficjarnintlrefuture?

C. READING (2.0 pts)

I. Read the text carefully and complete the text with the words from the box. There is

ONE extra word. (1.0 pt)

enjoyable part made Trang I /2SO although

I have a very interesting and (1)_ hobby. I make short video clips with my

digital camera. It was rny birthday present from my parents last year. Since then, I have (2) three short films. It's great fun! I started asking my friends and relatives to takc

(3)-inthefilms.Ihavetriedtowritethestoriesformyvideoclips.WhenIhave

finished the script, I make copies for the "actors". Each scene is small and they can look at the words just before we start filming. We film at the weekend in my"neighborhood, (4)-noonehastotrave1far.Whenthevideoclipisfinished,Iinviteallthe..actorS,'

and we watch the fihn at my houSe.

II. Read the blog posts and answer the questions below. (1.0 pt) Future vehicles

In the future, there will be significant changes in vehicles. They will be powered by clean energy sources such as electricity or hydrogen, which will greatly reduce pollution and help protect our environment. Some vehicles will even have the ability to fly! These flying cars will use advanced technology to navigate the skies safely and efficiently.

Self-driving cars will also become more common. These vehicles will use sensors and artificial intelligence to drive without a human at the wheel. This will make travel safer and mors efficient because these cars can communicate with each other to avoid accidents and optirnize traffic flow.

Imagine a future where you can sit back, read a book, or watch a movie while your car drives you to your destination! This could be the reality for the next generation. The future

of vehicles is exciting and full of possibilities. Questions:

L What will vehicles in the future be powered by?

2. What will flying cars use to fly?

3. Why are self-driving cars safer and more efficient?

4. Canwe sit back, read a book or watch a movie while using future vehicles?

D. WRITING (1.5 pts)

I. Find out and correct the mistake in each sentence. (0.5 pt)

1. Because it is a comedy,I don't find it funny.

2.Ihave bought a umbrella for my sister.

II. Rearrange the words/ phrases to make correct sentences. You cannot change the words. (0.5 pt)

1. Using e-bikes/ way/ convenient/ is/ and lgreen/ tol travell al./

2. arelprotect/ Scientists/ new/ sources/ developing/ tol thel energylenvironment/./

III. Complete the second sentences so that the meaning stays the same. (0.5 pt)

1. Huong tried hard to pass the final exam. However, she failed it. (although)

2. Hoa sings beautifully. Hoa's sister sings more beautifully than her. (as... as)

E' SPEAKING (2'o Pts)

THE END -----

Trang 2/2

soctAo DUC vAnAo rAo

BAC NINH

HUOXCNAT{ CHANN

pr rcnurRA cuoluec xtu xAnn Hec zozs -iszt

M0n: Ti6ng AnhT

A. LISTENING (2.0 pts) 1ruai Aip dn dung cho 0,25 atems

I. Listen and write no more than TTtrO WORIIS in each gap. You will listen TWICE.

(1.0 pt)

1. energy

3. wind power

4. sunny

II. Listen to the conversation between Tan and Phuong. Write True (T) or False (F) for each sentence. You will Hsten TWICE (1.0 pt).

1.T 2.F 3.T 4.F

B. PHONETICS AND USE OF LANGUAGE (2.5 pts). (l,I6i drip dn drins cho 0,25 dieml

I. Find the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest (0.5 pt)

1. B 2.4

II. Choose the word with a different stress pattern from the others (0.5 pt).

1. C 2.D

III. Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D to complete the sentences (1.0 pt).

1. C 2.4 3. 8 4.D

IV. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct form. (0.5 pt) f . is reading

2. Will there be/ Will ... be

C. READING (2.0 pts).(M6i ddp dn &hng cho 0,25 aieml

I. Read the text carefully and complete the text with the words from the box. There is

ONE extra word. (1 pt)

1. enjoyable

2. made

3. part

4. so

II. Read the blog posts and answer the questions belorv (1.0 pt).

1. They will be powered by clean energy sources (such as electricity or hydrogen).

2.T\ey will use advanced technology (to fly).

3. Because they can cofllmunicate with each other to avoid accidents and optimize traffrc

flow.

4. Yes, we can.

D. WRITING (1.5 pts), (Mdi ildp dn tlung cho 0,25 diAm)

I. Find out and correct the mistake in each sentence (0.5 pt).

I

@mvd stca itu.oc l6i sai cho 0,25 diem. Tim &+oc tdi sat nhung khdng stha daqc hofic s*a sai cilrqc 0.i125 diAm)

1. Because ) Although/ Even though/ Though

or It is a comedy, but I don't find it funny.

2.a)an

II. Rearrange the words/ phrases to make correct sentences. You cannot change the words (0.5 pt).

l. Using e-bikes is a convenient and green way to fiaveV green and convenient way to

travel.

2. Scientists are developing new energy sources to protect the environment.

III. Complete the second sentences so that the meaning stays the same (0.5 pt).

1. Although Huong tried hard to pass the final exam, she failed it.

Huong failed the final exam although she tried hard to pass it.

2. Hoa does not sing as beautifully as her sister (does).

E. SPEAKING (2.0 pts)

---.THE ENI)-r--

s# GrAos$c YA aAcr4s BACNINH

auffishfiTRA cu6rxocxts

Thdt gi*n

nAna nS{2023 -zr;z*

M6n: Ti*ngAnh I

t&m bdi: 60 ph*t {khdng kii thdi giaru giao dA)

{ili cd 02 trans A. LISTENING (2.0 pts)

I. Listen to a conversation between a customer and a customer seryice staffon the

telephone and write TRUE G) or FALSE (f). You will listen TWICE. (1.0 p0

l. The customer's name is Jenny Park.

2. Her phone number is 0783850053.

3. She bought a TV yesterday at the shop but the rernote contol isn't working.

4. The billing number is AR8TV015.

II. Listen and choose the correct ailswer (Ar B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences. You will listen TWICE. (1.0 pt)

l.Tsunamis are ... A. huge wayes that happen in the ocean.
B. small C. slow kilometers per hourc.'l D. fast
?" Tsunamis san move Ysry fast, up to
A.60S 8,700 D.70
3.When tsunilmis get the coast and shallow water, they can get very big. A. far B. to C. close to D. between4.Tsunamis can cause a lot of damage like flooding, destruction of buildings and even
Ioss of ...... A. life B. knife C. light
D. water

B. PHOI{ETICS AND USE OF'LANGUAGE (2.75 pts}

L Find the word A, B, G or D which has a difrerent sound in the part underlined. (0.5 pt)

l. A. bufElo B. villgge C. cottgge D. shortge

2. A. population B. quesllgg C. hanslalig D. communicallon IL Choose the word A, B, G or D whose stress pattern is different from the others. (0.5 pt)

1. A. difficult B. beautiful C. national D. environment

2. A. planet B. invention C. historic D. pollution III. Choose the best answer A, B, C, or D to complete each of the sentences. (0.75 pt)

1. -Minh: I have just got a scholarship from a school abroad!

-Linh:

A. Great news for him! B. You're lying! C. Poor you! D. Congratulations!

2. In our school, we can on our study, and do not have to worry about bullies.

A. focus B. get C.look D. do

3. When you look at the . .......for too long, your eyes may get tired.

A. contact lenses B. computer screen C. online class D. video conference

lV. Give the correct verb tenses or forms to complete the sentences. (0.5 pt)

1. The shuttle bus $eave ) syery 15 minutes to take custorners to the parking lot.

Z. Althis time tomorrow they $eurn ) English in this room.

V. f ind the mistake in each sentence (Ar B, C or D) to complete the sentences. (0.5 pt)

1. The Internet connect is slow here, so we can't get in the chat room.

A. connect B. slow C. can't D. in

2.My &iend asked me what planet I want to visit.

A.My friend B. asked me C. want D. to visit

I

Tr*ng I/2

C. READING {1,75 pts}.

I. Com the with the wsrds in the bsx.BIOMETRIC*b{e xb*xl
No more worries (1) ..r.....,..r. truancy and cheating! Just inkoduce biometric applications at your schooi. with fingerprint scanners or facial or voice recognition

t#frnotogies, schools will be (2) ............. to check students' attendancc.Teachers-will no

longer nJrA io call students' namas to (3) ............ out who is absent- This will Tuk: more

time for activities! Schools can also use these biometric applications for students who borrorr books and equipment. Even more amazing, teachers can even use the eye-tracking applications to check students'(4) ....,......, of,a lesson and to motivate students to leam.

IL Read the passage and answer the quetions below. (0'75 pt)

poltution is aat contalnination of the environment which causes harrn to the environment or the inhabitants of the environment. There are three main kinds of pollution.

Air pollution can be caused by liquids, or gases that make the air harmful to breathe. There ur" t*J*ain types of air pollution: primary and secondary. Primary pollutants enter the air directly. Seccndary potlutants are chemicals that mix together to pollute tlre air.

Soil pollution can be caused by pesticides, leakage &om chemical tanks, oil spills, ffid cther chemicals which get into the soil by dumping or accidental contamination.

Water pollution can be caused by waste products, sewage, oil spills, and litter in skeams, rivers, lakes, and oceans. Some scientists believe that water pollution is the largest cause of

death and disease in the world, causing about 14,000 deaths in the world each day. Oueslions:

1. How many main kinds of pollution are there?

2. What can air pollution be gaused by?

3. What kind of pollution is considered as the largest cause of death and disease?

D. WRITING (1.s pts)

I. Complete the second sentences so that the meaning stays the same. (0.5 pt)

L Don,i play the computer games too long. You will harm your eyes.

--+ If you play

7. '*W$ don't like robct teachers at all," the students said.

---+ The studnnts $aid that

II. Rearrange the given words / phrases to make meaningful sentences. (0.5 pt)

l. the I Ln I near/ mobile / future, / will I run / solar I on I phones / energy.

2. phones / If/ we I our I too much, / use I we I dependent I will I become I on I them

III. r#rite complete sentences from the given cues' (0.5 pt)

l. Robot / replace I humans / 40 years' time.

?. Many students / asked me / what / differences / Mars and Earth / be.

E. SPEAKING (2 pts)

----*THE ENI}*€E

aaaaaaarla

Trarzg 2lZ

socrAo DUC vADAo rAo

jt

BAC NINH

HUOXCNAN CHANN

pn ruEnarRA cu6t Hec rciln xAna Hec zozs *zoz4 Mdn: Ti6ng Anh - Lop I

A. LISTENING (2.0 pts).

I. Listen to a conversation between a customer and a customer service staff on the telephone and

write TRIIE ( T) or FALSE (F) . You will listen TWICE. (1.0 pt).

gdi aap dn itung cho 0,25 aiAml

1. T 2.F 3. T 4.7

II. Listen and choose the correct answer (A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences (1.0 pt).

(M6i Aip dn iting cho 0,25 di€m)

1.A 2.8 3.C 4.4

B. PHONATICS AND USE OF LAI{GUAGE (2.75 pts)

I. Find the word A, B, C, or D which has a different sound in the part underlined (0.5 pt).

ludi aap dn ifi)ng cho 0,25 dte@

1. A 2.8

II. Choose the word A, B, C, or D whose stress pattern is different from the others (0.5 pt). (UAi aAp dn ihing cho 0,25 aiems

1. D 2.4

III. Choose the best answer A, B, C, or D to complete the sentences (0.75 pt).

lUOi aap dn ihing cho 0,25 dieml l.D 2.A 3.8
fV. Give the correct verb tenses or forms to complete the sentences. (0,5 pt).
lUAi aap dn thing cho 0,25 aieml
1. leaves 2. will be learning
Y.Find the mistake in each sentence (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentences. (0,5 pt).

ludi ddp dn thing cho a,25 arcmS 1.A 2.C

C. READING ( r.7s ptu ).

I. Complete the passage with the words in the box (l.pt). @A6i ddp dn ihing cho 0,25 iliAm)

1. about 2. able 3. find 4. understanding

II. Read the passage and answer the questions below (0,75 pt). lUOt aap dn ililng cho 0,25 diems

l. There are three main kinds of pollution./There are three./ Three / 3.

2. Air pollution can be caused by liquids, or gasos that make the air harmful to breathe.

3. Water pollution ( Water pollution is considered as the largest cause of death and disease)

D. WRITING ( 1.5 pts).

I. Complete the second sentences so that the meaning stays the same (0.5 pt).

(M6i ddp dn ihing cho A,25 iti€m)

1. If you play the computer games too long, you will harm your eyes.

2.The students said (that) they didn't like robot teachers at all.

II. Rearrange the given words / phrases to make meaningful sentences. (0.5 pt) (M6i ilip dn ihing cho 0,25 ili6m)

1. ln the near future, mobile phones will run on solar energy.

2. If we use our phones too much, we will become dependent on them.

III. Write complete sentences from the given cues (0.5 pt).

(Mdi ddp dn thing cho 0,25 iIiA@

1. Robots will replace humans in 40 years time.

2.Many students asked me what the differences between Mars and Earth were.

E. SPEAKING (2 pts).

Trang I /2

-.-.THE END.--

Audio script I

Customer service staff: H:ello. This is Argos Perry Barr. How can I help?

Customer: Oh hello. I'm calling to ask for an exchange. I bought a TV yesterday at your shop but it's broken.

Customer service staff: I'm so sorry to hear that. Can I have your name, please?

Customer: It's Jenny Park. J-E-DOUBLE N-Y P-A-R-K.

Customer service staff: Andyour phone number?

Customer: 0783850093.

Customer serviee staff: CanI also have your billing number?

Customer: Sure. It's AR8TV015.

Customer semice staff: Canyou tell me exactly which problems you're having with the TV?

Customer: The TV itself is fine, but the remote conffol isn't working.

Customer service staff: I got it. So, what I suggest is that you send us back the remote control, and we'll replace it with a new one this afternoon. Is that alright?

Castomer: That's great. I'm working this afternoon, so can you send it tomorrow? Customer servtce stafft Absolutely. And one last thing, can I have your postcode? Customer It's Bl lLW. Aparhnent 303.

Customer service staff: Great! Is there anything... [fading] Audio script 2 Tsunamis are huge waves that happen in the ocean. They result from events beneath the water's surface, such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, or landslides. When the ocean floor moves suddenly, it moves the water above it and creates a series of waves that travel through the ocean. Tsunamis can move very fast, up to 700 kilometers per hour, but they are not usually very tall in the open ocean, only one or two meters high. However, when tsunamis get close to the coast and shallow water, they can get very big, sometimes up to 40 meters high. This can cause a lot of damage to the coast, like flooding, destruction of buildings and infrastructure, and even loss of life. That's why it's important to know what to do if there might be a tsunami coming and to listen to local authorities if they say you need to evacuate.

Trang 2/2

1715877882066.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--ĐỀ THI HK 2 ANH 6-7-8-BN 23-24.zip
    29.3 MB · Lượt xem: 0
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    26 de tiếng anh chuyên thcs pdf 26 đề tiếng anh chuyên thcs 26 đề tiếng anh chuyên thcs đáp án all in one tiếng anh thcs all in one tiếng anh thcs pdf alowings - tiếng anh thcs app học tiếng anh cho thcs app học tiếng anh thcs bài giảng e learning tiếng anh thcs bài hát tiếng anh thcs bài tập tiếng anh thcs bảng từ loại tiếng anh thcs chuyên de tiếng anh thcs chuyên de tiếng anh thcs hay chuyên de tiếng anh thcs violet chuyên đề môn tiếng anh thcs de thi olympic tiếng anh thcs edupia tiếng anh thcs giáo án tiếng anh thcs giáo án tiếng anh thcs theo công văn 5512 giáo án tiếng anh thcs theo cv 5512 giáo trình tiếng anh thcs giáo viên tiếng anh thcs học tiếng anh thcs học tiếng anh thcs online hùng biện tiếng anh thcs hùng biện tiếng anh thcs 2019 hùng biện tiếng anh thcs 2020 ioe tiếng anh thcs khung chương trình tiếng anh thcs kịch tiếng anh thcs kiến thức tiếng anh thcs kỳ thi olympic tiếng anh thcs luyện nghe tiếng anh thcs mất gốc tiếng anh thcs mẫu giáo án tiếng anh thcs chuẩn module 1 tiếng anh thcs ngày hội tiếng anh thcs ngoại khóa tiếng anh thcs ngữ pháp tiếng anh thcs ngữ pháp tiếng anh thcs pdf ngữ pháp tiếng anh thcs violet nhận xét môn tiếng anh thcs nhận xét môn tiếng anh thcs theo thông tư 26 olympic tiếng anh thcs 2020 olympic tiếng anh thcs 2021 phương pháp dạy tiếng anh thcs rung chuông vàng tiếng anh thcs rung chuong vang tiếng anh thcs powerpoint rung chuông vàng tiếng anh thcs violet sách ngữ pháp tiếng anh thcs sách tham khảo tiếng anh thcs skkn môn tiếng anh thcs skkn tiếng anh thcs violet sổ tay kiến thức tiếng anh thcs pdf test tiếng anh thcs thcs tiếng anh là gì thì tiếng anh thcs thư mục sách tiếng anh thcs tiếng anh 8 sách học sinh tiếng anh a2 quốc tế tiếng anh cambridge thcs tiếng anh chương trình mới lớp 8 tiếng anh cơ bản thcs tiếng anh lớp 8 pdf tiếng anh lớp tám tiếng anh thcs tiếng anh thcs .com tieng anh thcs com vn tiếng anh thcs lớp 6 tiếng anh thcs lớp 7 tiếng anh thcs lớp 8 vtv7 tiếng anh thcs lớp 9 tiếng anh thcs lớp 9 vtv7 tiếng anh thcs violet tiếng anh thcs vtv7 tiếng anh thcs.com tieng anh trunghoccoso tieng anh.thcs tiết dạy mẫu tiếng anh thcs toán tiếng anh thcs tổng hợp kiến thức tiếng anh thcs nâng cao tổng hợp tiếng anh thcs ứng dụng học tiếng anh thcs web học tiếng anh thcs đề thi olympic tiếng anh thcs languagelink đề thi tiếng anh thcs cầu giấy đề thi tiếng anh thcs lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh thcs lớp 9 đề thi tiếng anh thcs lương thế vinh đề thi tiếng anh thcs ngoại ngữ đề thi tiếng anh thcs nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh thcs quốc gia 2020 đề thi tiếng anh thcs quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh thcs thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh trường thcs cầu giấy đề thi tiếng anh trường thcs nguyễn tất thành điều kiện dạy tiếng anh thcs
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Hồ Gia Hân