Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 10 thí điểm CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2020 TỈNH QUẢNG NAM RẤT HAY

YOPOVN xin gửi đến quý thầy cô, các em học sinh Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 10 thí điểm CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2020 TỈNH QUẢNG NAM RẤT HAY. Đây là bộ Đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 10 thí điểm.

Tìm kiếm có liên quan​

De thi giữa kỳ 2 Tiếng Anh 10 thí điểm

đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 10 (theo chương trình thí điểm) pdf

đề kiểm tra giữa kì 2 - tiếng anh 10 thí điểm violet

Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp
10 thi điểm giữa học kì 2 có đáp an

De
thi Tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 2 pdf

De
thi học kì 2 lớp 10 môn Anh thí điểm

Đề thi giữa kì 2 - Tiếng Anh 10 Thí điểm violet

Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh
10 HK2 có đáp an

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2019-2020​

QUẢNG NAM Môn: TIẾNG ANH Lớp 10​

ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)

MÃ ĐỀ 505

(Đề gồm có 03 trang)

MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS​

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 1. The water is so contaminated that it is not suitable for drinking.

A. clean B. polluted C. unclean D. dirty

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 2 to 5.

The Beatles​

In the 1960s, The Beatles were probably the most famous pop group in the whole world. Since then, there have been a great many groups (2)_______ have achieved enormous fame, so it is perhaps difficult now to imagine how sensational The Beatles were at that time. They (3)_______ four boys from the north of England and none of them had any training in music. They started by performing and recording songs by black Americans and they had some success with these songs. (4)_______ they started writing their own songs and that was when they became really popular. The Beatles changed pop music. They were the first (5)_______ group to achieve great success from songs they had written themselves. After that, it became common for groups and singers to write their own songs.

Question 2. A. that​
B. what​
C. whose​
D. whom​
Question 3. A. came​
B. made​
C. were​
D. did​
Question 4. A. While​
B. Then​
C. When​
D. Until​
Question 5. A. jazz​
B. rock 'n' roll​
C. pop​
D. classical

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to the questions from 6 to 9.

Whales are the largest animals in the world, and the gentlest creatures we know. Although the whale is very huge, it is not hindered at all by its size when it is in the water. Whales have tails that end like flippers. With just a gentle flick, it can propel itself forward. The skin of a whale is so smooth that it does not create any friction that can slow the whale down. A whale's breathing hole is located on the top of its head, so it can breathe without having to completely push its head out of the water. Whales are protected from the cold seawater by body fat that is called blubber.

When whales are in danger, there are people who go to great lengths to help them. One such case occurred in 1988, when three young whales were trapped in the sea. It was close to winter and the sea had begun to freeze over. Whales are mammals that require oxygen from the air, so the frozen ice was a great danger to them. All they had then was a tiny hole in the ice for them to breathe through. Volunteers from all over soon turned up to help these creatures. They cut holes in the ice to provide more breathing holes for the whales. These holes would also serve as guides for the whales so that they could swim to warmer waters.

Question 6. Whales are protected from the cold seawater by its ______.

A. head B. skin C. blubber D. tail

Question 7. Which of the following best describes the main idea of this passage?

Successful attempts to rescue whales all over the world

Whales as the only animals to live in warm water

Some remarkable similarities of whales to humans D. Whales as the largest, gentlest but vulnerable creatures Question 8. The word "they" in the passage refers to______.

A. guides B. the whales C. holes D. warmer waters​

Question 9. Where is the whale's breathing hole located?

A. On its tail B. On its face C. On its back D. On its head

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 10. Whales are _________ that live in the water.

A. parts B. trees C. plants D. mammals​

Question 11. You _________ tell Mark. You know it's a secret.

A. mightn’t B. wouldn’t C. shouldn't D. couldn't​

Question 12. We are worried about the _________ of rare animals and plants.

A. disappearance B. disappears C. disappeared D. disappear​

Question 13. I would have gone home then if I _________ a motorbike.

A. have had B. had had C. have D. had​

Question 14. In the first two decades of its existence, the cinema developed __________.

A. sadly B. simply C. extremely D. rapidly

Question 15. A: __________ are you learning English?

B: I'm learning English to talk to foreigners.

A. How B. What C. Why D. When​

Question 16. If I sold my old car, I __________ more money for a new one.

A. will have B. would have C. would have had D. have​

Question 17. Tennis is my favorite sport. I play it once or twice __________ week.

A. an B. the C. no article D. a​

Question 18. Like reading, writing and speaking, music can __________ ideas, thoughts and feelings.

A. expression B. expressively C. expressive D. express​

Question 19. A: I'm about to fall asleep. I need to wake up!

B: I _________ you a cup of coffee. That will wake you up.

A. am going to get B. will get C. get D. am getting

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 20. A.
certain B. compose C. common D. cartoon​

Question 21. A. feels B. rings C. gets D. spends

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response or question to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 22.
Tom is asking Daisy to go to the cinema this evening.

Tom: "Do you feel like going to the cinema this evening, Daisy?" Daisy: "____________________________________________ " A. I don't agree, I'm afraid. B. That would be great.

C. I feel very bored. D. You're welcome.

Question 23. Tom and Tony are talking about music.

Tom: "________________________________________ "

Tony: " Well, I listen to music whenever I have free time."

A. When do you listen to music?​
B. What kind of music do you like?
C. Why do you listen to music?​
D. What is your favourite band?​

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 24. John was always making noise in class. The teacher criticized him with a solemn expression on her face.

A. serious B. sad C. painful D. worried

WRITING​

Combine each pair of sentences using the word(s) in the bracket. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 25. The staff are working at weekend. They want to complete the project in time. (SO AS)

Question 26. I live far away from the centre. That’s why I am usually late for work. (IF)

Question 27. She seldom watches documentary films. It is not interesting. (INTERESTED)

Rewrite each of the sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 28. His son didn’t begin to learn English until 2000.

It was not until ________________________________________________________ Question 29. Mark made that table last year.

That _________________________________________________________________ Question 30. He didn’t come to see her because he didn’t have time.

If ____________________________________________________________________ Question 31. How many people are there in Japan?

What _________________________________________________________________

THE END

ĐÁP ÁN KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II MÔN TIẾNG ANH 10 NĂM HỌC 2019 – 2020

MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (Mỗi câu trả lời đúng được 0,3 điểm)

Đáp án mã đề: 505

01. A; 02. A; 03. C; 04. B; 05. C; 06. C; 07. D; 08. B; 09. D; 10. D; 11. C; 12. A;

13. B; 14. D; 15. C; 16. B; 17. D; 18. D; 19. B; 20. A; 21. C; 22. B; 23. A; 24. A;

WRITING: (Mỗi câu trả lời đúng được 0,4 điểm.)

Lưu ý: Tổ chấm thảo luận và thống nhất, tùy theo mức độ mà cho điểm.

Mã đề 505

Combine each pair of sentences using the word(s) in the bracket. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 25
. The staff are working at weekend. They want to complete the project in time. (SO AS)

àThe staff are working at weekend so as to complete the project in time.

Question 26
. I live far away from the centre. That’s why I am usually late for work. (IF)

àIf I didn’t live far from the centre, I wouldn’t be usually late for work.

If I lived near the centre, I wouldn’t be usually late for work.

Question 27
. She seldom watches documentary films. It is not interesting.

(INTERESTED)

àShe is not interested in watching documentary films.

Rewrite each of the sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 28
. His son didn’t begin to learn English until 2000. à It was not until 2000 that his son began to learn English.

Question 29
. Mark made that table last year. à That table was made by Mark last year

Question 30
. He didn’t come to see her because he didn’t have time. à If he had had time, he would have come to see her.

Question 31
. How many people are there in Japan? à What is the population of Japan?

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2019-2020

QUẢNG NAM Môn: TIẾNG ANH – Lớp 10

ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)

MÃ ĐỀ 506

(Đề gồm có 03 trang)

MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 1. David's success at school _________ his parents.​
A. delightful B. delightfulness C. delights Question 2. A: It is so hot in here!
B: I _________ the air-conditioning on.​
D. delightfully
A. will turn B. am going to turn C. turn
Question 3. I would have gone for a walk if the rain _________.​
D. am turning​
A. stops B. has stopped C. stopped​
D. had stopped
Question 4. A: _________ are you saving the money?
B: I'm saving the money to buy a cellphone.​
A. When B. What C. Why
Question 5. This morning I bought _________ newspaper.​
D. How​
A. no article B. the C. a​
D. an​
Question 6. Some plants and animals are referred to as tiny organisms because they are ________ small.

A. extremely B. difficultly C. weakly D. rapidly​

Question 7. If I were offered the job, I _________ it.

A. will get B. would have got C. would get D. get​

Question 8. One of my teeth is loose. I think I _________ go to the dentist.

A. would B. could C. should D. might​

Question 9. Dolphins are __________ that live in the water.

A. mammals B. plants C. parts D. trees​

Question 10. What did you do for _________ while you were staying there - just watch TV? A. entertainment B. entertainingly C. entertained D. entertain

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 11 to 14.

The Beatles

In the 1960s, The Beatles were probably the most famous pop group in the whole world. Since then, there have been a great many groups (11)_______ have achieved enormous fame, so it is perhaps difficult now to imagine how sensational The Beatles were at that time. They (12)_______ four boys from the north of England and none of them had any training in music. They started by performing and recording songs by black Americans and they had some success with these songs. (13)_______ they started writing their own songs and that was when they became really popular. The Beatles changed pop music. They were the first (14)_______ group to achieve great success from songs they had written themselves. After that, it became common for groups and singers to write their own songs.

Question 11. A. what​
B. whom​
C. whose​
D. that​
Question 12. A. came​
B. were​
C. did​
D. made
Question 13. A. While​
B. When​
C. Until​
D. Then
Question 14. A. jazz​
B. rock 'n' roll​
C. classical​
D. pop​
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 15. With a mournful look on her face, she told them about her grandfather's death.

A. happy B. sad C. cheerful D. smiling

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 16. A.
cleans B. starts C. dreams D. finds

Question 17. A. compose B. cartoon C. common D. city

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 18. You mustn't swim in this river, whose water is heavily polluted.

A. clean B. unclean C. contaminated D. dirty

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response or question to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 19.
Tom is asking Daisy to have dinner with him tonight.

Tom: "Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight, Daisy?"

Daisy: "_________________________________________________ "

A. No, I don't. B. You're welcome.

C. Thanks. I'd love to. D. No, I wouldn't.

Question 20.Tom and Tony are talking about music.

Tom: "_______________________________ "

Tony: " Well, I really like the Backstreet Boys."

A. Why do you listen to music? B. What is your favourite band?

C. When do you listen to music? D. What kind of music do you like?

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to the questions from 21 to 24.

Whales are the largest animals in the world, and the gentlest creatures we know. Although the whale is very huge, it is not hindered at all by its size when it is in the water. Whales have tails that end like flippers. With just a gentle flick, it can propel itself forward. The skin of a whale is so smooth that it does not create any friction that can slow the whale down. A whale's breathing hole is located on the top of its head, so it can breathe without having to completely push its head out of the water. Whales are protected from the cold seawater by body fat that is called blubber.

When whales are in danger, there are people who go to great lengths to help them. One such case occurred in 1988, when three young whales were trapped in the sea. It was close to winter and the sea had begun to freeze over. Whales are mammals that require oxygen from the air, so the frozen ice was a great danger to them. All they had then was a tiny hole in the ice for them to breathe through. Volunteers from all over soon turned up to help these creatures. They cut holes in the ice to provide more breathing holes for the whales. These holes would also serve as guides for the whales so that they could swim to warmer waters.

Question 21. Which of the following best describes the main idea of this passage?

Whales as the largest, gentlest but vulnerable creatures

Whales as the only animals to live in warm water

Some remarkable similarities of whales to humans

Successful attempts to rescue whales all over the world

Question 22. Whales are protected from the cold seawater by its ______.

A. tail B. skin C. head D. blubber​

Question 23. Where is the whale's breathing hole located?​
A. On its face B. On its head C. On its back
Question 24. The word "they" in the passage refers to______.​
D. On its tail​
A. holes B. the whales C. guides​
D. warmer waters​

WRITING

Question 25. I phoned the police. I wanted to report that my car had been stolen. (SO AS)

Question 26. He smokes too much. That’s why he can’t get rid of his cough. (IF) Question 27. He seldom sees museums. It is not interesting. (INTERESTED)

Question 28. Her brother didn’t become a doctor until 2010.

It was not until ____________________________________________________________ Question 29. Mr Brown taught this course last year.

This _____________________________________________________________________ Question 30. She didn’t see him very often because she didn’t have free time.

àIf ________________________________________________________________________ Question 31. How many people are there in America?

What ____________________________________________________________________ THE END

ĐÁP ÁN KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II MÔN TIẾNG ANH 10 NĂM HỌC 2019 – 2020

MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (Mỗi câu trả lời đúng được 0,3 điểm)

Đáp án mã đề: 506

01. C; 02. A; 03. D; 04. C; 05. C; 06. A; 07. C; 08. C; 09. A; 10. A; 11. D; 12. B;

13. D; 14. D; 15. B; 16. B; 17. D; 18. A; 19. C; 20. B; 21. A; 22. D; 23. B; 24. B;

WRITING: (Mỗi câu trả lời đúng được 0,4 điểm.)

Lưu ý: Tổ chấm thảo luận và thống nhất, tùy theo mức độ mà cho điểm.

Mã đề 506

Question 25.
I phoned the police. I wanted to report that my car had been stolen. (SO AS) àI phoned the police so as to report that my car had been stolen.

Question 26
. He smokes too much. That’s why he can’t get rid of his cough. (IF)

àIf he didn’t smoke too much, he could get rid of his cough.

Question 27
. He seldom sees museums. It is not interesting. (INTERESTED) àHe is not interested in seeing museums.

Question 28
. Her brother didn’t become a doctor until 2010. à It was not until 2010 that her brother became a doctor.

Question 29
. Mr. Brown taught this course last year.​

à This course was taught by Mr. Brown last year.

Question 30. She didn’t see him very often because she didn’t have free time. àIf she had had free time, she would have seen him very often. Question 31. How many people are there in America? à What is the population of America?

1649310513758.png

XEM THÊM:

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM-De-thi-HK2-Tieng-Anh-10-So-GD-Quang-Nam-2019-2020-co-dap-an.docx
    73.9 KB · Lượt xem: 4
CHỦ ĐỀ QUAN TÂM
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    35 đề tiếng anh thi vào lớp 10 word bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 de thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 chương trình mới file đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 file đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 file đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh làm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 online một số đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 phú yên đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 10 đề thi cuối học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 10 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 10 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 nâng cao đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 10 cũ đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 10 mới đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi học kì tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi học kỳ 2 tiếng anh 10 thí điểm đề thi học kỳ 2 tiếng anh lớp 10 mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 10 có file nghe đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 10 đề thi thử tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 đề thi tiếng anh 10 chuyên đề thi tiếng anh 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hk1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 online đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 10 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 10 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 10 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 tuyển sinh đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 2020 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 chuyên sư phạm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 khánh hòa đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2019 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 tại hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 unit 7 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển 10 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 an giang 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc ninh 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình dương 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 full trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2017 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải phòng 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải phòng 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 mã 001 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 mới nhất đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 online đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú yên 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 sở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thái nguyên đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 yên bái đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 an giang đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 chuyên hưng yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 chuyên ngữ 2017 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 daklak đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 mai lan hương đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 ở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 phú yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tại hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tại tp hcm đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh hưng yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh yên bái đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tphcm pdf đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh pdf đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh phú yên
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: GỬI FILE THEO YÊU CẦU, ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Nguyễn Nhật Chi