Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh có đáp án TỈNH PHÚ THỌ NĂM 2023-2024 được soạn dưới dạng file pdf audio gồm trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.
ĐỀ THI ĐỀ XUẤT DHBB MÔN TIẾNG ANH KHỐI 10 TỈNH: PHÚ THỌ

PART I. LISTENING

Section 1. Listen and complete the following table. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer. (10 points)

Notes: Clark’s Bike Hire

Example Answer

Type: Touring bike

Rental £ 50 a week, or (1) £ ________a day
Late return fee (2) £ _________
Deposit £ 60
Accessories £ 5 for (3)_______________: pannier or handlebar type free:pump (4)__________ strong lock
Insurance: included, but must pay first £ 100 of claim
Pay: by (5)_______________only
Source: IELTS practice tests by Peter May

Section 2. Listen and choose the correct answer to each question. Write your answer (A, B, or C) in the space provided. (10 points)

1. These sessions with a counselor are _____.

A. compulsory for all students

B. available to any students

C. for science students only

2. The counselor says that new students have to _____.

A. spend more time on the college premises

B. get used to working independently

C. work harder than they did at school

3. John complains that the resource center _____.

A. has limited opening hours

B. has too few resources

C. gets too crowded

4. The counselor suggests to John that _____.

A. most other students can cope

B. he needs to study all the time

C. he should be able to fit in some leisure activities

5. Before being able to help John, the counselor needs to _____.

A. talk with some of his lectures

B. consult his tutor

C. get more information from him

Your answers:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Section 3. Listen to the talk about women in the workplace and answer the following questions (10 points)

1. How is the situation for women in the workplace changing? ………………………………………………………………………………………….. 2. In which management role that women constitute 17% of the staff? ………………………………………………………………………………………….. 3. How many percent of employees think that gender equality is a priority? ………………………………………………………………………………………….. 4. What is the action companies should take to understand the problem of gender inequality? …………………………………………………………………………………………..

5. What should companies do to make sure opportunities and advancement are equitable? …………………………………………………………………………………………..

Section 4. Complete the table below, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer. (10 points)

Apartments Facilities Other information Cost
Rose Garden ApartmentsStudio flat Example:Entertainment programme: Greek dancing£219
Blue Bay Apartmentslarge salt-water swimming pool- just (1) ………… metres from beach- near shop£275
(2) ……………… Apartmentsterrace watersports £490
The Grand - Greek paintings- (3) …………..- overlooking (4) …………..- near a supermarket and a disco(5) £ ………………
Your answers:

1. …………… 2. …………… 3. …………… 4. …………… 5. ……………
PART II. LEXICO-GRAMMAR

Section 1. Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) to complete each sentence below. (20 points)

1. My mother _____ when she found out that I’d forgotten to do the washing-up again.

A. stood her ground B. hit the ceiling

C. felt off color D. made my blood boil

2. Only during the early 20th century _____ in the United State. A. liquor was prohibited then B. that liquor was prohibited

C. was liquor prohibited D. when liquor was prohibited

3. _____ a scholarship, I entered the frightening and unknown territory of private education.

A. to award B. to be awarded

C. having awarded D. having been awarded

4. Jane was full of _____ towards her stepmother.

A. retribution B. resentment C. reprisal D. vengeance

5. I caught the last bus by the skin of my _____.

A. teeth B. leg C. neck D. mouth

6. It is the _____ of stupidity to go walking in the mountains in this weather.

A. height B. depth C. source D. matter
7. In my view, the changes to the education system have been to good _____.

A. influence B. outcome C. upshot D. effect
8. Poor management brought the company to the _____ of collapse.

A. brink B. rim C. fringe D. brim
9. The plumber agreed that he had made a mistake and promised to put it _____ the next day.

A. correct B. proper C. sound D. right
10. I can’t understand why you have to make such a _____ about something so unimportant.

A. mess B. stir C. fuss D. bother
11. The judge looked at the _____ and reminded him that he had to tell the whole truth.

A. bystander B. witness C. onlooker D. viewer
12. I was disappointed that the restaurant had _____ flowers on the table.

A. false B. untrue C. artificial D. forged
13. As she is so heavily overlooked, there is a _____ possibility that she will have a nervous breakdown.

A. distinctive B. distinct C. little D. manifest
14. _____ to the invention of the steam engine, most forms of transport were horsedrawn.

A. Akin B. Prior C. In addition D. With reference
15. The truant was _____ from school for unbecoming behaviour.

A. dispelled B. repelled C. expelled D. compelled
16. Of course he can lift that! He is as ______ as a horse.

A. tough B. big C. heavy D. strong
17. Fearing for his life, he _____ the mugger for mercy.

A. pleaded B. petitioned C. urged D. begged
18. I am not convinced that financial advisers always act in their clients’ best _____.

A. advantage B. interest C. intention D. result
19. The case against the bank robbers was _____ for lack of evidence.

A. discarded B. dismissed C. refused D. eliminated
20. Five readers _____ the correct solution to our recent competition.

A. communicated B. qualified C. submitted D. subscribed
Section 2. There are 10 errors in this passage. Identify them by underlining the words that need to be corrected and correct them. (10 points)

The New York Times is a daily newspaper published in the New York city. For a long time, it has been the newspaper on record in the US and one of the world’s great newspapers. Its strength is in its editorial excellence, it never has been the greatest newspaper in the term of circulation.

The Times was established in 1851 as a penny paper whose editors wanted to report the news in a restrained and objective fashion. It enjoyed early success as its editors made a pattern for the future by appealing to a cultural, intellectual readership instead of a mass audience. Therefore, in the late 19th century, it came into competition with a more popular, colorful, if not lurid, newspapers in New York. Their publications ran sensational stories, not because they were true, but because they sold newspapers.

Despite prices increases, The Times was losing £ 1,000 a week when Adolph Simon Ochs bought it in 1896.

Ochs built The Times into an international respected daily. He hired Carr Van Anda as editor. Van Anda placed greatest stress than ever on full reporting of the news of the day, and his emphasized existing good coverage of international news. The management of the paper decided to eliminate fiction of the paper, added a Sunday magazine section, and reduced the paper’s price back to a penny. In April 1912, the paper ran many risks to report every aspects of the sinking of the Titanic. This greatly enhanced its prestige, and in its coverage of the two world wars, The Times continued to enhance its reputation for excellence in world news.

Section 3. Complete each of the following sentences with a suitable preposition or particle. (10 points)

1. The new regulations have thrown _______ a few problems for the company.

2. The workers were rather cynical after the meeting. Most of them were _______ no illusions that the management would take their complaints seriously.

3. Jack took early retirement as he was losing his grip _______ the job.

4. He scolded her so much that she was reduced _______ tears by the end of the meeting.

5. The sudden movement of the train threw me _______ balance and I fell head-first down the steps.

6. The price of shares in the company went up _______ over 50% when they announced the discovery of the new oilfield.

7. Ron usually primes himself _______ plenty of black coffee before starting the night shift.

8. We still haven’t sold the house because the buyers went back on their word and pulled _______ the deal.

9. Hi Brenda, Peter here. I’m just ringing _______ to say I’ve got two tickets for the concert on Saturday night. Fancy coming?

10. The group rounded _______ the concert with their greatest hits. So everyone went home happy.

Section 4. Supply the correct form of the word given in brackets. (10 points) WOMEN ONLY

Increasingly, women are taking their holidays without men. For _____ (1. SAFE) reasons, camaraderie or just plain fun, a growing number of female tourists are singing up for women-only trips. Twenty years ago only a _____ (2. HAND) of companies offered such holidays; now there are several hundred. Travel _____ (3. CONSULT) Andre Littlewood says that the combination of higher incomes with delayed marriage, divorce, retirement and widowhood has _____ (4. ABLE) more women to travel, often on their own. They are attracted by the sense of _____ (5. FREE) that a holiday without men affords them. “Women in a group tend to feel _____ (6. INHIBIT) and speak more openly than when men are around”, she adds. “Even on energy-sapping adventure holidays the atmosphere is relaxed and _____ (7. CO-OPERATE). It’s also a great deal more fun. Women laugh more _____ (8. READY) than men, probably because they don’t mind laughing at themselves.” Since her divorce Janice Cummings has been a regular traveler with Everywoman Tours, and Oxford-based Company whose very name is a _____ (9. DETER) to men. “And a good thing too,” she says. “Men simply cannot resist the _____ (10. TEMPT) to try and take control, no matter where they are. And that includes on holiday. Thankfully, there is none of that with Everywoman.”

Write your answers here:

1. ____________2. ____________3. ____________4. ____________5. ____________
6. ____________7. ___________8. ____________9. ____________10. ___________
PART III: READING

Section 1. Read the passage and choose the option that best completes each blank. (10 points)

The Video Loggers

One rather unlikely word that has recently entered the language is “blog”, a shortened form of “web log”. A blog is a diary posted on the Internet by the person writing it – the “blogger” – who presumably expects other people to read it. It is ironical that modern technology is being used to (1) ________ new life into such an oldfashioned form as the personal journal. And now, as the technology behind video cameras is making them easier to use, we have the video log or “vlog”. Vlogging does not require (2)________ sophisticated equipment: a digital video camera, a high speed Internet connection and a host are all that is needed. Vloggers can put anything that (3) ________ their fancy onto their personal website. Some vloggers have no ambitions (4) ________ than to show films they have shot while on holiday in exotic places. However, vloggers can also (5) ________ more ambitious purposes. For instance, amateur filmmakers who want to make a (6) ________ for themselves might publish their work onto the Internet, eager to receive advice or criticism. And, increasingly, vlogs are being used to (7) ________ political and social issues (8) ________ are not newsworthy enough to warrant coverage by mass media. It is still too early to predict (9) ________ vlogging will ever take off in a major way or if it is just a passing fad, but its (10) ________ is only now becoming apparent.

1. A. add B. put C. insert D. breathe

2. A. absolutely B. largely C. mostly D. highly

3. A. grasps B. appeals C. takes D. gives

4. A. except B. apart C. rather D. other

5. A. serve B. employ C. function D. play

6. A. publicity B. fame C. name D. promotion

7. A. emphasize B. publicize C. distribute D. circulate

8. A. who B. whose C. which D. why

9. A. that B. whether C. why D. since

10. A. potential B. possibility C. ability D. feasibility

Section 2. Cloze Test: Read the text below and fill each gap with ONE suitable word. (15 points)

Speed limit

A recent proposal to limit the speed cars can reach is proving controversial. The idea, put (1) ________ by the institute for Road Safety, involves (2) ___________ vehicles with a communications box containing a digital map of the road network. When a car is in motion, the communications box – which knows how fast the vehicle is (3)_________ permitted to travel on a particular section of road – automatically regulates the car’s speed. It (4)__________ becomes impossible for a vehicle fitted with such a (5)_______ to exceed the speed limit.

There are plans to (6)_________ motorists to drive into the centre of major cities, and a communication box could be used to identify vehicles that enter this zone. At present, each time a vehicle does so, its number (7)___________ is photographed. Then the number is compared (8) __________ a list of authorized vehicles, but this system is costly and (9)___________ from foolproof

The system could be put in place quickly if the government wished as part the technology has already been developed for another purpose. Electronic vehicle identification is (10) __________ with some people, who regard it as an infringement of their rights. They would certainly object to a plan to restrict the limit of their cars, which may make the government hesitate to go through with it.

Section 3. Read the following passages and choose the best answer to each question. Write your answers in the space provided. (10 points)

There is a natural balance to all things: life and death, good and bad, happiness and sadness, pleasure and pain. The very idea that you should focus on positives and ignore negatives, likewise with strengths versus weakness, is not only delusional; it’s a recipe for disaster.

Let me tell you a couple of stories to show you how dealing with reality as openly and genuinely as possible is the path to success and happiness, while focusing only on the positives and strengths can destroy your career and your company.

It’s no secret that Steve jobs was forced out of Apple in 1984 because his management style had become toxic to the company. Much later, Jobs would come to realize that getting fired from the company he cofounded “was the best thing that could have happened” to him. He called it “awful-tasting medicine” that “the patient needed.” He also likened it to life hitting him in the head with a brick.

That forced Jobs to look in the mirror and see the truth – that he wasn’t as capable or as strong a leader as he could be. And as he addressed the issues that stood in his way, the result was the founding of NeXT and Pixar, his eventual return to Apple, and the greatest turnaround in corporate history that built the most valuable company on earth.

It’s easy to miss the obvious connection staring us right in the face, that it wasn’t just Apple that had it a wall, fallen on hard times, and found itself in need of a turnaround. The same was true of Jobs. And there was an undeniable connection between the two.

It’s also easy to miss the insightfulness of Jobs’ realization that none of his later achievements would have occurred if he hadn’t faced reality. That sort of introspection only comes from someone who’s had some sort of intervention and gone through gutwrenching change as a result.

Not to compare myself with Jobs, but the truth is I’ve gotten a couple of those bricks to the head myself. I’ve been fired more than once and lost my wife early in our marriage. But in every case I looked in the mirror, faced what I saw, made some changes, and bounced back stronger than ever.

If I’d just tried to stay positive, focused on my strengths, and searched for the silver lining in the clouds, I never would have figured out what was wrong and become a better person, a better husband, and a better leader. I never would have achieved so much in my career or won my wife back.

While life is full of ups and downs, one thing is certain: if you attempt to filter your consciousness and disallow negative thoughts or make believe the weaknesses

holding you back don’t exist, you’ll never get past those hurdles and get to the next stage in your personal and professional development. And neither will your business.

1. What could be the best title for the passage?

A. Being Successful: Ignore the negatives

B. To Be Successful? Quit Being So Positive

C. Being Successful: Facing with Disasters

D. To Be Successful? Stop Being So Negative

2. The writer uses the phrase “recipe for disaster” in paragraph 1 to stress that ________.

A. focusing on positives can make the worse become the worst

B. ignoring the negatives can be the key to dealing with any problem

C. focusing on positives and ignoring negatives destroy the reality

D. ignoring negatives goes against the natural balance to all things

3. The word “likened” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ________.

A. linked B. associated C. compared D. related

4. The writer uses the phrase “the two” in paragraph 5 to refer to ________.

A. strengths and weaknesses B. life and death

C. hard times and turnabouts D. happiness and sadness

5. The writer uses the “bricks” (as Steve Jobs did) in paragraph 6 to describe ________.

A. weaknesses he had at the times of being fired

B. hardships he faced with during his professional life

C. changes he led in order to make turnabouts

D. interventions he made in his own introspection

6. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Steve Jobs according to the passage?

A. He got fired from Apple because of his poor management style.

B. He founded NeXT and Pixar to be able to return to Apple.

C. He made Apple the most valuable company in the world.

D. He considered being fired from Apple the best lesson learnt.

7. What is true about the story teller when facing failures according to the passage?

A. He tried to stay positive to bounce back stronger.

B. He focused on his strengths as the motivation for turnabouts.

C. He looked into the way Steve Jobs did to find his own solution.

D. He examined the situation, making necessary changes to be better.

8. It can be inferred from the passage that ________.

A. Only when you admit the negative as part of your life, you can proceed.

B. Positives and negatives can never go along with each other in reality.

C. It’s our weaknesses that save us in hardships and calamities.

D. To earn happiness, one has to experience the feeling of sadness.

9. The phrase “filter your consciousness” in the last paragraph mostly means ________.

A. release negative feelings from one’s heart

B. clear one’s mind from worries

C. push negative thoughts out of one’s mind

D. stay away from possible dangers

10. The tone of the passage is ________.

A. informative B. preventive C. persuasive D. argumentative

Write your answers here:

1. ____________2. ____________3. ____________4. ____________5. ____________
6. ____________7. ____________8. ____________9. ____________10. ___________
Section 4. Read the passage carefully and do the tasks. (15 points)

The passage has six paragraphs, A-F. Choose the correct heading for paragraphs B and D-F from the list of headings below. There are two headings you do not need.

List of Headings
I Effects of irrigation on sedimentation
ii The danger of flooding the Cairo area
iii Causing pollution in the Mediterranean
iv Interrupting a natural process
v The threat to food production
vi Less valuable sediment than before
vii Egypt's disappearing coastline
viii Looking at the long-term impact
Example: Paragraph A : vii

1. Part B: ……………. 2. Part C: …………….

3. Part D: ……………. 4. Part E: …………….

5. Part F: …………….Alarming Environmental Problem of a Delta
A. The fertile land of the Nile delta is being eroded along Egypt's Mediterranean coast at an astounding rate. Formerly, land scoured away from the coastline by the currents of the Mediterranean Sea used to be replaced by sediment brought down to the delta by the River Nile, but this is no longer happening.

B. People have blamed this on the two large dams at Aswan in the south of Egypt, which hold back virtually all of the sediment that used to flow down the river. It used to flow freely, carrying huge quantities of sediment north from Africa's interior to be deposited on the Nile delta in 7,000 years. Annual flooding brought in new, nutrient-rich soil to the delta region, replacing what had been washed away by the sea, and dispensing with the

need for fertilizers in Egypt's richest food-growing area. But when the Aswan dams were constructed in the 20th century to provide electricity and irrigation, and to protect the huge population centre of Cairo and its surrounding areas from annual flooding and drought, not passing down to the delta, most of the sediment with its natural fertilizer accumulated up above the dam in the southern, upstream half of Lake Nasser.

C. Now, however, there turns out to be more to the story. It appears that the sedimentfree water emerging from the dams picks up silt and sand as it erodes the river bed and banks on the 800-kilometre trip to Cairo. Daniel Jean Stanley of the Smithsonian Institute noticed that water samples taken in Cairo before the river enters the delta indicated that the river sometimes carries more than 850 grams of sediment per cubic meter of water - almost half of what before the dams were built. 'The significance of this didn't strike me until after I had read 50 or 60 studies,' says Stanley. There is still a lot of sediment coming into the delta, but virtually no sediment comes out into the Mediterranean to replenish the Coastline.'

D. Most of the Nile water is diverted into more than 10,000 kilometers of irrigation canals and only a small proportion reaches the sea directly through the rivers in the delta. The water in the irrigation canals is still or very slow-moving, thus cannot carry sediment, he explains. The sediment sinks to the bottom and then is added to fields by farmers or pumped with the water into the four large freshwater lagoons that are located near the outer edges of the delta. So very little of it actually reaches the coastline to replace what is being washed away by the Mediterranean currents.

E. The farms and fishing and aquaculture account for much of Egypt's food supply. But by the time the sediment has come to rest in the fields and lagoons it is laden with municipal, industrial and agricultural waste from the Cairo region. 'Pollutants are building up faster and faster' says Stanley. Based on his investigations of sediment from the delta lagoons, Frederic Siegel of George Washington University concurs. ‘In Manzalah Lagoon, for example, the increase in mercury, lead, etc., coincided with the building of the High Dam at Aswan, the availability of cheap electricity, and major power-based industries development’ he says. Since then mercury concentration has increased

significantly. Lead from engines using leaded fuels and from other industrial sources has also increased dramatically. These can easily enter the food chain, affecting the productivity of Fishing and Farming. Another problem is agricultural wastes including fertilizers in the lagoons can upset the ecology of the area with serious effects on the fishing industry.

F. According to Siegel, international environmental organizations are beginning to pay loser attention to the region, partly because of the problems of the Nile delta, but principally because they fear the impact this situation could have on the whole Mediterranean coastal ecosystem. But there are no easy solutions. In the immediate future, Stanley believes that one solution would be to make artificial floods to flush out the delta waterways as natural floods did. He says, however, though this is an easier said than done matter, an alternative process such as desalination may have to be used to increase the amount of water available.

Decide whether each statement is true (T) or false (F) or not given (NG)

6. The River Nile no longer brings down sediment to land of the Nile delta

7. People living on the Nile delta could do without fertilizers for their land before the construction of Aswan dams.

8. The farmers pump water from the Nile into their fields to enrich the soil.

9. Aswan dams discharge toxic chemical like lead and mercury.

10. International environmental organizations are still looking for the best solution to the delta problems.

PART IV. WRITING

Section 1. Rewrite each sentence so that it begins with the words and the meaning stays the same. (10 points)

1. The direct aim of the statement is to make the public aware of the present situation.

→ The statement boils………………………………………………………………….

2. It’s not our concern what they do after lessons.

→ It’s of………………………………………………………………………………...

3. He was so disgusted at the way she behaved that he refused to speak to her.

→ Such…………………………………………………………………………………

4. All the passengers of the jumbo jet were killed in the crash

→ None…………………………………………………………………………………

9. The trip is so amazing that we will never forget it.

→ It is too………………………………………………………………………………

Section 2. Rewrite the following sentences with the given words in such a way that the second sentence has the same meaning as the first one. Do not change the form of the word in brackets. Write your answers in the space provided. (10 points).

1. The mischievous boy never expressed regret for what he had done to the dog. NO ➔ At…………………………………………………………………………………………

2. Mary has been working so hard that it’s logical she feels completely exhausted. STANDS

➔ Mary has been working so hard that………………………………………………….

3. The film script was very different from the novel it was based on. RESEMBLANCE

➔ The film script ………………………………………………………………………..

4. It is difficult to know what my reaction would have been in that situation. (how)

➔ I am not……………………………………………………………………………….

5. I suddenly realized the meaning of a “freebie” (dawned)

➔ It ……………………………………………………………………………………

Section 3. Paragraph (30 points)

Some people say that after finishing secondary education, students should spend a gap year travelling, working or doing voluntary work instead of starting their tertiary education. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view?

In 130 - 150 words, write a paragraph to express your opinion. Use specific reasons and examples to support your idea.

================ THE END =================

Người ra đề: Phạm Ngọc Hân Mobile: 0982186313

ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ THI ĐỀ XUẤT DHBB MÔN TIẾNG ANH KHỐI 10 TỈNH: PHÚ THỌ

PART I. LISTENING Section 1.

1. 14 Section 2.2. 1.25 3. (lightweight) bags 4. repair kit 5. credit card

1. B Section 3.2. B 3. A 4. C 5. C
1. not fast enough

2. C-suite

3. 37%

4. track key metrics

5. create a level playing field

Section 4.

1. 300 2. Sunshade 3. balcony (outside) 4. forest/ forests 5. 319

PART II. LEXICO-GRAMMAR Section 1.

1. B 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. A

6. A 7. D 8. B 9. D 10. C

11. B 12. C 13. B 14. B 15. C

16. D 17. D 18. B 19. B 20. C

Section 2.

The New York Times is a daily newspaper published in the New York city. For a long time, it has been the newspaper on record in the US and one of the world’s great newspapers. Its strength is in its editorial excellence, it never has been the greatest newspaper in the term of circulation.

The Times was established in 1851 as a penny paper whose editors wanted to report the news in a restrained and objective fashion. It enjoyed early success as its editors made a pattern for the future by appealing to a cultural, intellectual readership instead of a mass audience. Therefore, in the late 19th century, it came into competition with a more popular, colorful, if not lurid, newspapers in New York. Their publications ran sensational stories, not because they were true, but because they sold newspapers. Despite prices increases, The Times was losing £ 1,000 a week when Adolph Simon Ochs bought it in 1896.

Ochs built The Times into an international respected daily. He hired Carr Van Anda as editor. Van Anda placed greatest stress than ever on full reporting of the news of the day, and his emphasized existing good coverage of international news. The management of the paper decided to eliminate fiction of the paper, added a Sunday magazine section, and reduced the paper’s price back to a penny. In April 1912, the paper ran many risks to report every aspects of the sinking of the Titanic. This greatly enhanced its prestige, and in its coverage of the two world wars, The Times continued to enhance its reputation for excellence in world news.

1. on → of

2. the term → terms

3. made → set

4. cultural → cultured

5. Therefore → However

6. publications → publishers

7. prices → price

8. greatest → greater

9. of → from

10. ran → took

Section 3.

1. up 2. under 3. on 4. to 5. off

6. by 7. with 8. out of 9. up 10. off

Section 4.

1. safety 2. handful

3. consultant 4. enabled

5. freedom 6. uninhibited

7. co-operative 8. readily

9. deterrent 10. temptation

PART III. READING Section 1.

1. D 2. D 3. C 4. D 5. A
6. C 7. B 8. C 9. B 10.A
Section 2.

1. forward 2. fitting 3. legally 4. therefore 5. device

6. charge 7. plate 8. against 9. far 10. unpopular

Section 3.

1. B 2. C 3. C 4. C 5. B
6. B 7. D 8. C 9. C 10.C
Section 4.

1. iv 2. vi 3. i 4. v 5. viii

6. T 7. T 8. NG 9. F 10. T

PART IV. WRITING Section 1.

1. The statement boils down to making the public aware of the present situation.

2. It’s of no/little concern to us what they do after lessons.

3. Such was his disgust at the way she behaved that he refused to speak to her.

4. None of the passengers of the jumbo jet survived the crash.

5. It is too amazing a trip for us to forget.

Section 2.

1. At no time did the mischievous boy express (any) regret for what he had done to the

dog.

2. Mary has been working so hard that it stands to reason that she feels completely

exhausted.

3. The film script bore little/no resemblance to the novel it was based on./

The film script didn’t bear much/any resemblance to the novel it was based on.

4. I am not sure/ certain how I would have reacted in that situation.

5. It suddenly dawned on me what a "freebie" was/ what was the meaning of a

"freebie".

Section 3.

Chú ý: Nếu bài viết lạc đề, không cho điểm.

Mô tả tiêu chí đánh giá Điểm tối đa
1. Bố cục 5
- Câu chủ đề (Topic sentence) mạch lạc, nêu được ý chính của đoạn văn.- Bố cục hợp lí rõ ràng phù hợp yêu cầu của đề bài.- Có thể có câu kết luận (Concluding sentence) tóm tắt ý chính của đoạnvăn, hoặc đưa ra một gợi ý, một quan điểm hay một dự đoán.
2. Phát triển ý 10
- Phát triển ý có trình tự logic, đủ thuyết phục người đọc.- Có các ý triển khai (suppoting ideas) trong đoạn văn.- Có dẫn chứng, ví dụ, ... đủ để bảo vệ ý kiến của mình.
3. Sử dụng ngôn từ 10
- Sử dụng ngôn từ đa dạng phù hợp, liên quan đến chủ đề đoạn văn.- Sử dụng ngôn từ đúng văn phong/thể loại.- Sử dụng từ nối các ý cho bài viết uyển chuyển.
4. Ngữ pháp, dấu câu, và chính tả 5
- Sử dụng đúng dấu câu.- Chính tả: viết đúng chính tả.

+ Lỗi chính tả gây hiểu nhầm/sai lệch ý sẽ bị tính một lỗi + Cùng một lỗi chính tả lặp lại chỉ tính là một lỗi.- Sử dụng đúng thời, thể, cấu trúc câu đúng ngữ pháp.- Độ dài: 130-150 từ.
Tổng 30

Tape script: Section 1:

Section 2:

COUNSELLOR: Well to be quite honest, John, I think they would be useful for everybody but well, everybody has their own way of going about things. I prefer people just to drop in when they can.

JOHN: Yes.

COUNSELLOR: I find that talking to students about the requirements of a course helps to clarify what needs to be done. I mean the biggest difference between college and school is that new college students really have to do a lot of work on their own, and it's sometimes useful to get advice on how to take control of your time and work effectively.

JOHN: Yes. I mean, it seems like a very light workload until assignment time comes and then I seem to be working all night sometimes. I'm not the only one. It's ridiculous. The resource centre is very good but it closes so early. It's in the library and so you'd think you could use it more. It's a real problem for me.

COUNSELLOR: Well, you're certainly not the only person in that position, as I'm sure you've found. It really comes down to using every available hour in a systematic way. If

you do this with a plan, then you'll find that you still have time for yourself and your hobbies as well.

JOHN: Yeah. I've heard from Thomas that you made him a sort of plan like this, and he's going away for the weekend with all his work handed in, whereas I haven't even started.

COUNSELLOR: I need to find out a few more things about you first. I'll give you this form to fill in about your lectures and things before you leave.

COUNSELLOR: Now, what are your main problems?

JOHN: Well, what most concerns me is I'm still not doing very well in my assignments.

COUNSELLOR: Well, I know that you plan your writing carefully, but this can come to nothing if the assignment doesn't answer the question. That really is the key. You must read the question carefully and give it a great deal of thought before you even start planning or writing your first draft. It's also vital to check your work for errors. Everybody makes them, and they can influence the person marking the work. So, always take time at the end to check what you have written.

JOHN: As far as listening is concerned, I find it hard to keep up sometimes in lectures, especially two-hour ones. I sometimes just seem to go off into a dream.

COUNSELLOR: It's a good idea to find out from your lecturers if they mind you recording the lectures. You only need one of those small cassette recorders. The quality is pretty good and a second listening can really clarify things. Something else you can do is check your notes with a friend after the lecture.

JOHN: Yes. That's a good idea. Thanks. It's hard to do all that all the time though, especially when there's so much reading to do.

COUNSELLOR: Yes. It's important, though, not to confine yourself to reading on your subject. You should also read things of general interest that appeal to you. You know, novels, newspapers, that kind of thing. Do you have a good dictionary?

JOHN: Not really. I've never bothered with one

COUNSELLOR: Mmmm. It would probably be a good idea to get one. Dictionaries are not expensive and they can help a lot. Also you can underline or highlight new words and ...

Section 3

Women are graduating from college at higher rates than ever before. Earning more than half of bachelor’s degrees last year. Companies are increasingly focused on the benefits of gender equality in the workplace. However, the situation for women in the workplace is not changing fast enough.

Women make up 45% at entry level position across the workforce; which decreases to 32% at management roles. At the top, women only make up seventeen percent of the C-suite. At the current rate of progress, it would be one hundred years before we see real equality in the C-suite. Contrary to popular belief, women are leaving organisations at the same rate as men. However, women are less eager to become a top executive citing stress and pressure as the key deterrents.

Most women see barriers to advancement and feel they have fewer opportunities to advance due to their gender. While 74% of companies claim gender equality is a priority for their CEO, less than half of the employees believe it. And only one-third feel it is a top priority for their direct manager. More than 90% of women and men believe taking extended family leave will hurt their career. So while programs widely exist, participation is low.

This inequality even extends to the home. 41 % of working women report doing more childcare than men, 30% report doing more chores but this does not need to be our reality while these facts are a wake-up call we can affect real change. Here are five key actions companies can take.

1)Track key metrics to understand the problem: you cannot change why you cannot see.

2)Demonstrate that gender equality is a top priority: employees must believe that their leaders want change.

3)Identify and interrupt gender bias : we all have unconscious biases to overcome. 4)Rethink work: redefine what successful careers look like.

5)Create a level playing field: make sure opportunities and advancement are equitable.

It is up to all of us to take action, to speed the process of gender equality so everyone benefits, individuals, organisation and society. To learn more go to the womenintheworkplace.com.

Section 4:

Man: Greek Island Holidays, can I help you?

Woman: Yes, I hope so. I have a friend who’s just come back from Corfu and she’s recommended some apartments in Arilas. She thought they might be on your list. Man: Arilas, Arilas, let me see. Can you give me the names?

Woman: Yes, the first’s Rose Garden Apartments. I’d like to go with another friend in the last week of October.

Man: Well, we’ve got a lovely studio flat available at that time. I’m sure you’d enjoy the entertainment programme there too, with Greek dancing in the restaurant. Woman: And the cost for each of us?

Man: £219.

Woman: That sounds very reasonable! I’m just jotting down some notes. Now the second one she mentioned was called Blue Bay.

Man: Blue Bay? Yes, in fact that’s very popular and it has some special features. Really?

Man: The main attraction is the large swimming pool with salt water.

Woman: Much healthier, I understand.

Man: That’s right. And it isn’t far from the beach, either – only 300 metres, and only around half a kilometre to some shops, so you don’t have to be too energetic. Woman: Is it much more expensive than the first one?

Man: Let me just check. I think at the time you want to go it’s around £260 – no £275 to be exact.

Woman: Right, I’ve got that. Now there are just two more apartments to ask you about. Um, I can’t read my own writing! Something to do with sun… Sunshine, is it? Man: I think you meant the Sunshade Apartments. They’re on a mountainside. Woman: Any special features?

Man: Yes, each room has its own sun terrace and there are shared barbecue facilities. Woman: Sounds lovely!

Man: Yes, it is rather well-equipped. It also provides water sports – it has its own beach. There are facilities for water-skiing.

Woman: Any kite-surfing? My friend’s quite keen.

Man: Not at the hotel but I’m sure you’ll find some in Arilas. There’s also satellite TV in the apartments.

Woman: And how much is that one?

Man: £490 with two sharing.

Woman: You mean £245 each?

1719307961167.png

1719307967134.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn----Chuyên Hùng Vương - Phú Thọ.zip
    17.3 MB · Lượt xem: 0
CHỦ ĐỀ LIÊN QUAN
CHỦ ĐỀ MỚI NHẤT
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 35 đề tiếng anh thi vào lớp 10 word bài tập ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh bộ đề ôn thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh (with key) các đề ôn tập tiếng anh vào lớp 10 de thi tiếng anh vào 10 các tỉnh file đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 file đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 file đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh giải ôn tập thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh giải đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội hướng dẫn ôn tập thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh hướng dẫn ôn tập thi vào 10 tiếng anh một số đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 ôn tập thi tuyển sinh vào 10 môn tiếng anh ôn tập thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh 2019 ôn tập thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh violet ôn tập thi vào lớp 10 tiếng anh ôn tập tiếng anh vào 10 ôn tập tiếng anh vào 10 nguyễn thị chi ôn tập tiếng anh vào lớp 10 ôn tập vào 10 tiếng anh ôn thi lớp 10 môn tiếng anh có đáp án ôn thi lớp 10 tiếng anh ôn tiếng anh vào lớp 10 sách ôn tập vào 10 môn tiếng anh sách ôn tập vào 10 tiếng anh đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh thi vào 10 đề cương ôn tập vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh đề thi môn tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2019 đề thi môn tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2020 đề thi môn tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh vào 10 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh vào 10 mới nhất đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh vào 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 an giang 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc kạn đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc ninh 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc ninh 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình dương đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 các năm đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 chu văn an đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 chuyên đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 chuyên chu văn an đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 chuyên ngoại ngữ đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 chuyên sư phạm đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có đáp an hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 file word đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 full trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 mã đề 119 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2017 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải phòng 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải phòng 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hồ chí minh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 khánh hòa 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 không chuyên đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 không đáp án đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 kiên giang đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 lạng sơn đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 lạng sơn 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 lào cai đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 lào cai 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 lào cai 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 lào cai 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 lào cai 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 lương thế vinh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 mã 001 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 mới nhất đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 môn tiếng anh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2020 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2021 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nam định đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 ở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 online đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2017 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú yên 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quốc gia 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 sở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thái bình đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thái nguyên đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 tỉnh phú thọ đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 tỉnh quảng ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 và đáp án đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 vietjack đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 vĩnh phúc đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 vĩnh phúc 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 vĩnh phúc 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 vĩnh phúc 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 violet đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 vũng tàu đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 yên bái đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 an giang đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 chuyên hưng yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 chuyên sư phạm đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 daklak đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 dễ đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 khánh hòa đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 khánh hòa 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 kon tum đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 ở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 phú yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tiền giang đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh hưng yên
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    luonghoanggiang