Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 HK2 có đáp án NĂM 2021 TỈNH QUẢNG NAM RẤT HAY

YOPOVN xin gửi đến quý thầy cô, các em học sinh Đề thi Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 HK2 có đáp án NĂM 2021 TỈNH QUẢNG NAM RẤT HAY. Đây là bộ Đề thi Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 HK2 có đáp án.

Tìm kiếm có liên quan​

Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 có đáp an

Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 cụ

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 HK1 có đáp an

Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 học kì 2

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 HK2

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 1 2 3

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 học kì 1

Bài tập
trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10

Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 1 2 3

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 có đáp an

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 học kì 1

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 HK1 có đáp an

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 HK2 có đáp an

Trắc
nghiệm tiếng Anh 10 Online

Bài tập
trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 cụ

Trắc
nghiệm Tiếng Anh 10 học kì 2

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO KIỂM TRA CUỐI HỌC KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2020-2021 QUẢNG NAM Môn: TIẾNG ANH Lớp 10 (7 năm)​

ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)

(Đề gồm có 03 trang) MÃ ĐỀ 507

MULTIPLE CHOICE (7.2 points)

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to the questions from 1 to 4.

Great white sharks are the most aggressive marine creature, which have no natural predators. These giant sharks can grow up to six meters long and weigh as much as 1,800 kilos. Humans are the only beings who dare to get close to them.

Inside the gigantic jaws of a great white are thousands of teeth. A great white does not have to worry about losing its teeth because when they wear down or break, the shark grows extra teeth to replace them. Even with 3,000 teeth, it does not chew its food. Instead, it tears its prey into large pieces and swallows them whole.

Great white sharks are skillful hunters. All fish, even the smallest ones, produce small amount of electricity. Great whites find their prey by feeling this electricity. It is impossible to hide from a great white shark.

Great whites are independent creatures. This begins very early in life. Even before birth, the babies receive no nutrition from their mother. To survive, they eat their brothers and sisters. As soon as the surviving babies are born, the mother shark swims away and leaves the young sharks to begin their life alone.

Although it normally lives an independent life, the great white has come across humans too often. Because of the demand for shark teeth, jaws, and fins, the great white is now in danger of disappearing from the earth.

(Adapted from People, Places, and Things 2) Question 1. Which of the followings is true about a great white shark?

A. It finds its prey by feeling electricity. B. When hunting, it looks for bright colors.

C. It is not a great hunter. D. Its teeth disappear gradually.​

Question 2. The word "them " in paragraph 1 refers to "_____".

A. kilos B. giant sharks C. beings D. humans​

Question 3. What is the main idea of paragraph 4?

Baby sharks live alone as soon as they were born.

Great white sharks live independently

Not many great whites survive after they were born.

Baby sharks usually eat each other.

Question 4. How does a great white shark eat its prey? A. They tear the prey into pieces and chew them.

They swallow the whole prey.

They tear the prey into small parts and swallow them.

They chew the prey and swallow it.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions

Question 5. Arms and legs are ________ parts of a human being.

A. integrity B. integrate C. integral D. integration​

Question 6. Without plants, most water would run ________ as soon as it falls.

A. on B. off C. in D. out​

Question 7. Music can ________ ideas, thought and feelings.

A. compose B. express C. play D. delight​

Question 8. Look outside! ________ sky is getting very dark. I hope there isn't going to be a storm.

A. An B. A C. θ D. The​

Question 9. If energy ________ inexpensive and unlimited, many things in the world would be different.

A. would be B. had been C. were D. is​

Question 10. Sperm whale populations are at risk ________ illegal hunting.

A. due to B. in spite of C. regardless of D. thanks to​

Question 11. ________ have Helen and Robert been married?

A. How old B. What C. When D. How long​

Question 12. The movie was so ________ that we couldn't sleep last night.

A. thrilling B. thrilled C. thrill D. thriller​

Question 13. You shouldn't ________ Mark about that. You know it's a secret.

A. to tell B. told C. telling D. tell​

Question 14. The main road to this city ________ now.

A. is upgraded B. upgrades C. is upgrading D. is being upgraded

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the pronunciation in each of the following questions

Question 15. A.
physics B. fiction C. thoughtful D. photo​

Question 16. A. four B. tour C. pour D. thought​

Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word in the following question. Question 17. The floor was covered in tiny pieces of paper.

A. important B. little C. small D. huge

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word for questions from 18 to 21.

The reef, which is like a large city under the sea, is filled with a wide (18)_______ of species of marine life. Nearly 3,000 (19)_______ inhabit it, including several kinds of sharks. The most common is the blacktip reef shark, which gets its name from the black coloring on the end of its fins.

However, with lots of (20)_______ animals, the reef is actually not a safe place to swim or dive. The tiger shark, for example, is an aggressive shark. Some kinds of jellyfish and snakes are poisonous. Many tragic accidents have been reported from this place. (21)_______ , if you want to swim here, you will have to be very careful and should only swim with great caution.

Question 18. A. area​
B. amount​
C. level​
D. range​
Question 19. A. species​
B. flora​
C. animal​
D. plants​
Question 20. A. danger​
B. dangerously​
C. dangerous​
D. endanger
Question 21. A. Nevertheless​
B. However​
C. Therefore​
D. Although

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response or question to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 22.
Tom and Mary are talking about music.

Tom: ___________________ Mary: Yes, of course I do.

A. How do you like music? B. Do you like listening to music?

C. What kind of music do you like? D. You really liked music, did you?

Question 23. Nam and Hoa are talking about protecting oceans.

Nam: What should you do to protect our oceans?

Hoa: We should ___________________ .

fish species for that are limited, threatened or endangered

buy the fashionable products from ocean animals

place rubbish and plastic bags in proper dustbins

hunt whales and sharks for food, medicine and other products

Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 24. Up to now, we have hardly estimated the destruction that our country suffered during the war.

A. damage B. pollution C. conservation D. protection

WRITING (2.8 points)​

Combine the two sentences into one using the word(s) given in the bracket. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 25. The man wears a face mask. He wants to prevent himself from contracting COVID-19. (IN

ORDER TO)​

The man …………………………………………………………………………………

Question 26. I didn’t have enough money. I didn’t get a taxi. (IF)

If ………………………………………..………………………………………………

Question 27. Huong teaches small children. It is a hard job. (EXHAUSTING)

Huong finds it…………………………………….……………………………………

Rewrite each of the sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 28. No one has cleaned the tables.

The tables ………………………………………………………………………...

Question 29. He didn’t go home until late in the evening.

It was………………………………………………………………………………

Question 30. If he refused the confession, she would feel very sad.

Were he …………………………………………………………………………..

Question 31. Why are you learning French?

What………………………..……………………………………………………..?

THE END

SỞ GD & ĐT QUẢNG NAM HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ 2

NĂM HỌC 2020 - 2021

MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 10 (7 năm)

I. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM: (Mỗi câu trả lời đúng được 0,3 điểm.)

Đáp án mã đề: 507

01. A; 02. B; 03. B; 04. C; 05. C; 06. B; 07. B; 08. D; 09. C; 10. A; 11. D; 12. A;

13. D; 14. D; 15. C; 16. B; 17. D; 18. D; 19. A; 20. C; 21. C; 22. B; 23. C; 24. A;

II. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN

Các mã đề: 501, 503, 505, 507

Combine the two sentences into one using the word(s) given in the bracket. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 25.
The man wears a face mask. He wants to prevent himself from contracting COVID-19. (IN ORDER TO)​

à The man wears a face mask in order to prevent himself from contracting COVID-19.

Question 26.
I didn’t have enough money. I didn’t get a taxi. (IF)

à If I had had enough money, I would have got a taxi.

Question 27.
Huong teaches small children. It is a hard job. (EXHAUSTING)

à Huong finds it exhausting to teach small children.

Rewrite each of the sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Question 28. No one has cleaned the tables.

à The tables haven’t been cleaned.

Question 29. He didn’t go home until late in the evening.

à It was not until late in the evening that he went home.

Question 30.
If he refused the confession, she would feel very sad.

à Were he to refuse the confession, she would feel very sad.

Question 31. Why are you learning French?

à What are you learning French for?

THE END

SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO KIỂM TRA CUỐI HỌC KỲ II NĂM HỌC 2020-2021 QUẢNG NAM Môn: TIẾNG ANH – Lớp 10 (7 năm)

ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC​
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)

(Đề gồm có 03 trang) MÃ ĐỀ 508

MULTIPLE CHOICE (7.2 points)

Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 1. Whales are in danger because of the increase in population of other sea animals. A. rising B. destruction C. development D. decrease

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word for questions from 2 to 5.

In the United States, there are laws which control what a movie can contain. All movies must have certificates that gives (2)_______ about how adult a movie is. Anyone that wants to watch a movie can easily check its certificate (3)_______ it must be shown on any posters advertising the movie.

Everybody can watch G movies. People of all (4)_______ can watch PG movies, too, but parents can stop their children going to see a movie if they are worried about the violence or bad language used in it. Movies with a PG-13 certificate can be seen by people who are under 13 years old with their parents' (5)_______ . Finally, only adults over 17 can see a movie which has an NC17 certificate.

Question 2. A. inform B. informative C. informed D. information

Question 3. A. yet B. so C. because D. although

Question 4. A. ages B. periods C. time D. year

Question 5. A. payment B. grant C. permission D. allowance

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the pronunciation in each of the following questions

Question 6. A.
laugh B. weigh C. phone D. leaf Question 7. A. poor B. tour C. actual D. group

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions

Question 8. If I ________ an astronaut, I would take my camera with me on the rocket ship.

A. am B. were C. would be D. had been​

Question 9. The play was ________. Claire couldn't stop laughing.

A. amused B. amusing C. amusement D. amuse​

Question 10. ________ the conservation, these species have escaped from extinction. A. Regardless of B. Due to C. In spite of D. Thanks to

Question 11. Unless this biodiversity were maintained, marine life would be ________ stake.

A. at B. in C. off D. on​

Question 12. It is said that ________ moon is in its biggest size tonight.

A. θ B. a C. an
Question 13. The main streets in this city ________ now.​
D. the​
A. are being widened B. are widening C. are widened​
D. widen​

Question 14. He was in a bad mood at breakfast and wasn't very ________.

A. communicate B. communicative C. communication D. communicating​

Question 15. You shouldn't ________ that toy. It's unnecessary.

A. buy B. buying C. to buy D. bought​

Question 16. ________ did Helen and Robert get married?

A. How long B. How old C. When D. Who​

Question 17. Music ________ joyfulness to the atmosphere of a festival and makes a funeral more solemn.

A. delights B. expresses C. plays D. adds

Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in the following question.

Question 18. Water pollution is more and more serious due to the tests of nuclear weapon in the seas and oceans.

A. circulation B. contamination C. environment D. elimination

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response or question to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 19.
Ann and Daisy are taking about music.

Ann: _______________________________

Daisy: Well, whenever I have free time.

A. How often do you listen to music? B. Why do you listen to music?

C. Do you like music? D. What kind of music do you like?

Question 20. Nam and Hoa are talking about protecting oceans.

Nam: What should you do to protect our oceans?

Hoa: We should _______________________________.

litter rubbish and plastic bags

place rubbish and plastic bags in proper dustbins

dispose of fishing nets and lines in the water

use explosives to catch fish and other sea animals

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to the questions from 21 to 24.

Great white sharks are the most aggressive marine creature, which have no natural predators. These giant sharks can grow up to six meters long and weigh as much as 1,800 kilos. Humans are the only beings who dare to get close to them.

Inside the gigantic jaws of a great white are thousands of teeth. A great white does not have to worry about losing its teeth because when they wear down or break, the shark grows extra teeth to replace them. Even with 3,000 teeth, it does not chew its food. Instead, it tears its prey into large pieces and swallows them whole.

Great white sharks are skillful hunters. All fish, even the smallest ones, produce small amount of electricity. Great whites find their prey by feeling this electricity. It is impossible to hide from a great white shark.

Great whites are independent creatures. This begins very early in life. Even before birth, the babies receive no nutrition from their mother. To survive, they eat their brothers and sisters. As soon as the surviving babies are born, the mother shark swims away and leaves the young sharks to begin their life alone.

Although it normally lives an independent life, the great white has come across humans too often. Because of the demand for shark teeth, jaws, and fins, the great white is now in danger of disappearing from the earth.

(Adapted from People, Places, and Things 2)​

Question 21. The word "them " in paragraph 1 refers to "_____".

A. humans B. kilos C. giant sharks D. beings​

Question 22. Which of the followings is true about a great white shark?

A. It is not a great hunter. B. When hunting, it looks for bright colors.

C. It finds its prey by feeling electricity. D. Its teeth disappear gradually.​

Question 23. What is the main idea of paragraph 4? A. Great white sharks live independently

Baby sharks usually eat each other.

Baby sharks live alone as soon as they were born.

Not many great whites survive after they were born. Question 24. How does a great white shark eat its prey?

They tear the prey into small parts and swallow them.

They swallow the whole prey.

They tear the prey into pieces and chew them.

They chew the prey and swallow it.

WRITING (2.8 points)

Question 25. The girl avoids crowds. She wants to protect herself from COVID-19. (SO AS TO)

The girl …………………………………..…………………………………………………..

Question 26. I didn’t have a motorbike. I didn’t go home immediately. (IF)

If……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Question 27.
We watched a football match last night. It was really exciting. (EXCITED)

The football match we……………………………………………………………………...…

Question 28. Nobody has bought these cars.

These cars ……………………………………………………..……………………………..

Question 29. We didn’t know the story until the film was shown.

It was…………………………………………………………..……………………………..

Question 30. If I exercised more, I would feel better.

àWere I ……………………………………………..…………………………………………

Question 31. Why are you saving money ?

àWhat…………………………………………………………………………………………?

THE END

SỞ GD & ĐT QUẢNG NAM HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM KIỂM TRA CUỐI KỲ 2

NĂM HỌC 2020 - 2021

MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 10 (7 năm)

I. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM: (Mỗi câu trả lời đúng được 0,3 điểm.)

Đáp án mã đề: 508

01. D; 02. D; 03. C; 04. A; 05. C; 06. B; 07. D; 08. B; 09. B; 10. D; 11. A; 12. D;

13. A; 14. B; 15. A; 16. C; 17. D; 18. B; 19. A; 20. B; 21. C; 22. C; 23. A; 24. A;​

II. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN

Các mã đề: 502, 504, 506, 508

Question 25.
The girl avoids crowds. She wants to protect herself from COVID-19. (SO AS TO)

à The girl avoids crowds so as to protect herself from COVID-19.

Question 26.
I didn’t have a motorbike. I didn’t go home immediately. (IF)

à
If I had had a motorbike, I would have gone home immediately.

Question 27.
We watched a football match last night. It was really exciting. (EXCITED)

à The football match we watched last night made us excited.

Question 28.
Nobody has bought these cars.

à These cars haven’t been bought.

Question 29.
We didn’t know the story until the film was shown.

à It was not until the film was shown that we knew the story.

Question 30.
If I exercised more, I would feel better.

àWere I to exercise more, I would feel better.

Question 31.
Why are you saving money ?

1649310878440.png

XEM THÊM:

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM-De-thi-HK2-Tieng-Anh-10-So-GD-Quang-Nam-2020-2021-co-dap-an.docx
    74.1 KB · Lượt xem: 1
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    35 đề tiếng anh thi vào lớp 10 word bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 de thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 chương trình mới file đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 file đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 file đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh làm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 online một số đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 phú yên đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 10 đề thi cuối học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 10 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 10 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 nâng cao đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 10 cũ đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 10 mới đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi học kì tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi học kỳ 2 tiếng anh 10 thí điểm đề thi học kỳ 2 tiếng anh lớp 10 mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 10 có file nghe đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 10 đề thi thử tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 đề thi tiếng anh 10 chuyên đề thi tiếng anh 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hk1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 online đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 10 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 10 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 10 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 tuyển sinh đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 2020 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 chuyên sư phạm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 khánh hòa đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2019 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 tại hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 unit 7 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển 10 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 an giang 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc ninh 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình dương 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 full trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2017 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải phòng 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải phòng 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 mã 001 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 mới nhất đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 online đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú yên 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 sở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thái nguyên đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 yên bái đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 an giang đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 chuyên hưng yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 chuyên ngữ 2017 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 daklak đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 mai lan hương đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 ở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 phú yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tại hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tại tp hcm đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh hưng yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh yên bái đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tphcm pdf đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh pdf đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh phú yên
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    an linh