Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
BÀI TẬP - PHIẾU BÀI TẬP, CÁC TỔNG HỢP BÀI TẬP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
BỘ BÀI TẬP Sắp xếp câu tiếng anh lớp 12: SẮP XẾP CÂU ĐỂ TẠO THÀNH ĐOẠN VĂN / LÁ THƯ CÓ NGHĨA [ DÙNG CHO 3 BỘ SÁCH - CÓ ĐÁP ÁN ] được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 2 FILE trang. Các bạn xem và tải
SẮP XẾP CÂU ĐỂ TẠO THÀNH ĐOẠN VĂN / LÁ THƯ CÓ NGHĨA
[ DÙNG CHO 3 BỘ SÁCH - CÓ ĐÁP ÁN ]
về ở dưới.
SẮP XẾP CÂU ĐỂ TẠO THÀNH ĐOẠN VĂN / LÁ THƯ CÓ NGHĨA

[ DÙNG CHO 3 BỘ SÁCH - CÓ ĐÁP ÁN ]

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct arrangement of the sentences to make a meaningful paragraph/letter in each of the following questions.

Exercise 1.

a. Additionally, we've started a garden to provide a safe space for local wildlife to thrive.

b. Warm regards.

c. I'm excited to share some great news about recent initiatives at our school to protect wildlife.

d. Lastly, students are actively involved in organising awareness campaigns and fundraisers to support wildlife conservation efforts.

e. Dear John, I hope this letter finds you well!

YOPO.VN sưu tầm
f. Overall, these initiatives reflect our commitment to preserving biodiversity and making a positive impact on the environment.
g. Firstly, our school has implemented a recycling programme to reduce waste and protect habitats.

A. e – g – a – d – c – f – b B. e – c – g – a – d – f – b

C. e – c – f – g – a – d – b D. e – c – a – g – d – f – b

Exercise 2:

a. Moreover, engaging in household chores teaches valuable life skills, including time management and organisation.

b. Finally, sharing household responsibilities promotes teamwork and fosters a sense of unity within the family.

c. Encouraging kids to do household chores offers numerous benefits.

d. Additionally, it fosters a strong work ethic and independence as children learn to complete tasks on their own.

e. By assigning tasks such as tidying up their rooms or helping with meal preparation, children learn the importance of contributing to the family's well-being.

f. Overall, involving kids in household chores helps them develop essential life skills while contributing positively to family dynamics.

g. Firstly, it instils a sense of responsibility from a young age.

A. c – g – d – a – f – d – b B. g – e – a – d – b – c – f

C. c – g – e – a – d – b – f D. c – a – g – d – e – b f

Exercise 3.

a. Lifelong learning is especially relevant in today's changing world.

b. Whatever choice you make, remember to keep on learning new knowledge and skills.

c. Remember that learning is a lifelong journey, so enjoy every moment of it.

d. In a few weeks' time, you'll complete your secondary education.

e. Some of you may have already made plans for continuing your studies at university or vocational school, while others may wish to start working right away.

f. In fact, learning does not stop after graduation because it is a lifelong process.

(Adapted from Tiếng Anh 12 Global Success)

A. b-d-f-a-c-e B. e-f-b-d-a-c

C. c-e-a-f-b-d D. d-e-b-f-a-c

Exercise 4:

a. Besides, doing chores together can actually be fun and it makes the work go faster.

b. Dear Mike, I hope you are well! I've been thinking about why it's important for children to help with housework.

c. It's a good way for families to spend time together and learn new skills.

d. Firstly, it teaches us responsibility and how to take care of our own things.

e. Also, when we help our parents, it shows them respect and gratitude for all they do for us.

f. Best wishes.

(Adapted from Đề minh họa 2025 của Bộ giáo dục và Đào tạo)

A. d-b-a-c-f-e B. b-d-e-a-c-f

C. b-d-a-c-e-f D. a-d-c-f-b-e

• Exercise 5:
a. Good morning, everyone. As part of our school cultural programme, we need to plan a field trip to a heritage site in Viet Nam. So, where would you like to go?

b.What's a mixed heritage site?

c. I'd recommend Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex. It’s the only place in Southeast Asia to be recognised as a mixed heritage site by UNESCO.

d. Do you have any suggestions for us, Ms Hoa?

e. That sounds interesting, but if we want to learn about cultural values of the past.

f. It's a site that has both natural and cultural importance. For example, you can go on a boat trip there to enjoy the beautiful landscape. Or you can visit the old temples and monuments to learn about Vietnamese history.

A.b-a-d-e-f-c B.e-f-a-c-b-d

C.
b-a-c-f-d-e D. a-d-c-b-f-e

Exercise 6:

a. Best wishes.

b. First of all, self-study gives learners more freedom. They decide what they should study and how to learn depending on their abilities.

c. Dear Lucy; I hope you are well. I am thinking about the advantages of self-study - learning at home without a teacher.

d. Secondly, they can make learners responsible. They set their learning goals and make study plans to achieve them.

e. Finally, it makes them more confident. Completing tasks and solving problems on their own boost learners' confidence.

A. d-b-a-c-e B. c-b-d-e-a

C. b-d-a-c-e D. c-a-e-b-d

Exericse 7:

a. First, we should set up some food stalls offering traditional dishes from different cultures

b. Let's discuss what activities to include.

c. That sounds fun! We can call them 'Taste the World. We can also show visitors how to cook these dishes.

d. I like your idea, but we don't have any cooking experience. We may need to involve professional cooks.

e. We've decided to organise a Cultural Diversity Day in our school.

(Adapted from Tiếng Anh 12 Global Success)

A. e-b-a-c-d B. e-d-a-c-b

C. d-b-a-c-e D. e-b-a-c-d

Exercise 8:

a. Last year, I gained valuable experience working part-time at a local computer repair centre, and I also spent six months as a tech support trainee at a major IT firm.

b. I am writing to apply for the IT support technician position advertised in the local newspaper on Tuesday 5th July.

c. I am very adaptable, reliable and excellent at multitasking, and I have strong communication skills and natural problem-solving abilities.

d. I have a bachelor's degree in IT from the University of Leeds, and I have recently completed a master's in IT management.

e. I have attached a copy of my CV to this letter for your review.

f. If you have any questions about me, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

(Adapted from Tiếng Anh 12 Bright)

A. b-d-f-a-c-e B. e-f-b-d-a-c

C. b-d-a-c-e-f D. f-b-e-c-d-a

Exericse 9:

a. Hi Miranda, How are things?

b. My parents are very strict and set hard rules.

c. I can't wait to hear from you. Write back soon.

d. Everything is great at school except I'm having problems with my parents at home.

e. I really need some advice. Most of the time we get along really well and I enjoy spending time with them.

f. Hope you are doing well.

(Adapted from Tiếng Anh 11 Bright)

A. a-c-f-e d-b B. b -c-f -d-e-a

C. a-d-e-b-c-f D. d-b-a-c-f-e

Exercise 10:

a. Thank you for considering this request, and I appreciate your efforts in creating memorable experiences for our class.

b. With the end of the school year approaching, I wanted to inquire about any plans for a year-end party or celebration for our class.

If there are any plans or discussions underway for a year-end party, could you please provide some information regarding the date, time, location, and any arrangements that may be needed?

d. Additionally, if there's anything the students can contribute or assist with to make the event a success, please let us know.

e. It would be wonderful to have an opportunity to gather as a class and celebrate our achievements and the bonds we've formed throughout the year.

f. Many of us students are looking forward to commemorating the end of the academic year and spending some enjoyable time together before the break.
1721830771191.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn---SẮP XẾP CÂU ĐỂ TẠO THÀNH ĐOẠN VĂN LÁ THƯ CÓ NGHĨA FORM 2025.docx
    88.8 KB · Lượt xem: 2
  • yopo.vn--BÀI TẬP SẮP XẾP TỪ THÀNH CÂU - ĐOẠN VĂN.docx
    178.1 KB · Lượt xem: 2
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bài ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 5 unit 12 bài tập ôn 12 thì tiếng anh bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh 10 unit 12 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh 10 unit 12 13 14 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 3 unit 12 bài tập ôn thi tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 12 bài tập tiếng anh lớp 12 ôn thi đại học các dạng đề ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 file ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 file sách ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 file tài liệu tiếng anh 12 ôn tập giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 ôn tập giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 ôn tập giữa kì tiếng anh 12 ôn tập hk1 môn tiếng anh 12 ôn tập học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thí điểm ôn tập học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập kiến thức tiếng anh 12 ôn tập lý thuyết tiếng anh 12 ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 12 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh 12 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 lên 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 cuối kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 hk1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 theo từng unit ôn tập tiếng anh 12 thi thpt quốc gia ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 2 3 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 2 3 4 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 2 3 violet ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 2 urbanisation ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 4 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 4 5 6 ôn tập tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 ôn tập tiếng anh hk2 lớp 12 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 ôn tập từ vựng tiếng anh 12 ôn tập unit 1 2 3 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập unit 1 2 tiếng anh 12 thí điểm ôn tập unit 10 11 12 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập unit 4 5 6 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập unit 4 tiếng anh 12 mới ôn tập unit 9 10 11 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 cô trang anh ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 pdf ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 tập 1 pdf ôn tập đầu năm tiếng anh 12 sách ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 tài liệu bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 12 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 12 hoàng thị lệ tài liệu chuyên tiếng anh 12 tài liệu dạy thêm tiếng anh 12 thí điểm tài liệu luyện thi tiếng anh 12 tài liệu luyện thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12 tài liệu lý thuyết tiếng anh 12 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 12 tài liệu ôn thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 tài liệu ôn thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tài liệu ôn thi tiếng anh 12 tài liệu ôn thi tiếng anh lớp 12 tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp tiếng anh lớp 12 tài liệu tiếng anh 12 tài liệu tiếng anh 12 mới tài liệu tiếng anh 12 theo unit tài liệu tiếng anh 12 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 12 tài liệu để học tốt tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 đề cương ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 hk1 đề ôn tập học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đề ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Trương Thị Mỹ Thương