Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
BÀI TẬP - PHIẾU BÀI TẬP, CÁC TỔNG HỢP BÀI TẬP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
BỘ Bài tập tiếng anh lớp 10 i learn smart world BỔ TRỢ NĂM 2024-2025 được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 5 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải bài tập tiếng anh lớp 10 i learn smart world về ở dưới.
UNIT 1

Part 1: Use of English

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

1. Use a clean cloth to wipe and ________the furniture.

A. put away B. vacuum C. dust D. break

2. “It’s your turn to ________the dishes,” said my Mum.

A. sweep B. mop C. spend D. do

3. The garbage is collected ________, on Wednesday and Saturday.

A. every day B. twice a week C. once a week D. three times

4. - A: How ________do you do household chores? - B: Almost every day.

A. usually B. hardly C. often D. sometimes

5. My dad is normally relaxed and has a(n) ________manner.

A. selfish B. easygoing C. intelligent D. active

6. Linh always helps her little brother ________his assignments.

A. do B. doing C. to doing D. done

7. I’m learning Thai just for ________, so I don’t want to take any formal courses.

A. fun B. scores C. exams D. interest

8. We want to move to the ________as we no longer enjoy life in the noisy city center.

A. urban areas B. suburbs C. city D. metropolis

9. This concert raises money for our local ________.

A. donations B. volunteer C. authority D. charities

10. Alex has been working part-time but doesn’t want her parents to find ________.

A. up B. away C. out D. for

11. They missed the last bus, ________they came home late.

A. because B. so C. although D. for

12. Please finish your assignment ________time. Late submission won’t be tolerated.

A. at B. on C. by D. around

13. My dad usually picks me ________from school.

A. up B. on C. in D. off

14. Some people don’t use ________in text messages except for question marks and exclamation points.

A. symbols B. emojis C. punctuation D. text

15. – A: Why do you think your dad is helpful? - B: ________he often does chores with my mom.

A. So B. Due to C. When D. Because

16. We can use “min.” as an abbreviation for ________.

A. mind B. minute C. mini D. mine

17. His friend reminded him ________in his essay.

A. hand B. handing C. to handing D. to hand

18. All their children have grown ________and left home.

A. out B. on C. away D. up

19. Mrs. Lan told her son to clean the room as it was in a(n) ________.

A. tidiness B. mess C. anger D. laziness

20. The kids learned how to make and ________to requests in today’s class.

A. respond B. answer C. refuse D. ask

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.

21. – Kerry: ________ - Andy: Terrific! And you?

A. Why do you feel so? B. How’s it going?

C. Is anything wrong? D. What are you doing?

22. – Lan: ________ Bảo: She’s very kind. She always offers help to people in need.

A. How is your aunt like? B. Is your aunt doing well?

C. What is your aunt like? D. Does your aunt need to help others?

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.

23. The exam was pretty difficult and not many students were able to do it well.

A. rarely B. almost C. fairly D. usually

24. Susan is one of the most intelligent kids in my class.

A. careful B. foolish C. creative D. clever

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.

25. That boy was too lazy to study for the exam.

A. hard-working B. tidy C. tired D. lively

26. The staff in this shop are very helpful.

A. helpless B. careless C. untidy D. unhelpful

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

27. A. walking B. laziness C. reliable D. medical

28. A. chores B. dusts C. mops D. jokes

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

29. A. furniture B. understand C. charity D. interview

30. A. conversation B. interesting C. exclamation D. easygoing

Part 2: Word forms

Write the correct form of the given words.

31. The manager finds Hà _______________; she’s always late for school. (RELY)

32. Their child showed high _______________from an early age. (INTELLIGENT)

33. We should try not to make the office _______________. (TIDY)

34. Stop treating your employees _______________! You should respect them more. (KIND)

35. Dishonesty and _______________may lead to an end of a relationship. (SELFISH)

31. unreliable

32. intelligence

33. untidy

34. unkindly

35. selfishness

Part 3: Reading comprehension

Read the passage and decide whether the statements 36-45 are TRUE (T) or FALSE (F).

Mai is growing up in a large extended family. She lives with her parents, granddad, aunt, and cousins. Each member has a different timetable, so they need to be careful not to disturb the othe

1723654307087.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--ILSW10_BÀI TẬP BÔ TRỢ.zip
    138.7 KB · Lượt xem: 0
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bài tập tiếng anh 10 i-learn smart world theo từng unit file tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 10 sách tài liệu chuyên tiếng anh 10 tài liệu bổ trợ tiếng anh 10 tài liệu bổ trợ tiếng anh 10 global success tài liệu bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 10 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 10 pdf tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 10 đáp an tài liệu chuyên tiếng anh 10 pdf tài liệu dạy thêm tiếng anh 10 global success tài liệu học tiếng anh 10 tài liệu luyện thi olympic tiếng anh 10 tài liệu môn tiếng anh lớp 10 tài liệu ôn tập hè tiếng anh 10 thí điểm tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 10 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 10 global success tài liệu on thi hsg tiếng anh 10 tài liệu ôn thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 tài liệu on thi tiếng anh vào 10 tài liệu ôn thi vào 10 chuyên tiếng anh tài liệu ôn thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh tài liệu ôn thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh 2023 tài liệu ôn thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh pdf tài liệu tiếng anh 10 tài liệu tiếng anh 10 chương trình mới tài liệu tiếng anh 10 friends global tài liệu tiếng anh 10 global success tài liệu tiếng anh 10 pdf tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 10 tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 10 chương trình mới tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp an tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 10 global success tài liệu tiếng anh thi vào 10 tài liệu tiếng anh thi vào lớp 10 tài liệu tiếng anh vào 10 tài liệu từ vựng tiếng anh 10 tiếng anh 10 i-learn smart world student's book tiếng anh 10 i-learn smart world unit 10 lesson 2 tiếng anh 10 i-learn smart world unit 7 lesson 2 tiếng anh 10 i-learn smart world unit 8 lesson 2 tiếng anh 10 i-learn smart world unit 9 lesson 1 tiếng anh 10 i-learn smart world workbook pdf tiếng anh 10 i-learn smart world workbook sách bài tập
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    PHAMDUNG92