Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN TẬP BỘ Đề kiểm tra tham khảo (Practice Tests) Tiếng Anh 12 Friends Global CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2024-2025 được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm các file trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.

• FRIENDS GLOBAL 12 – UNIT 1
  • PRACTICE TEST 1
  • Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from that of the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
  • A. attached B. missed C. admired D. locked
  • A. bonds B. mistakes C. waves D. envies

• Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of stress in each of the following questions.
  • A. improvement B. obstacle C. community D. portrayal
  • A. lecturer B. compliment C. researcher D. difference

• Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
  • _______ parents joined the survey on uniforms; the hall was almost empty.
A. Very few B. A few C. Several D. Quite a few

• The secretary _______ an excuse and did not attend the meeting.
  • A. took on B. made up C. put over D. called on

• Neither of my cousins _________ my aunt at all.
  • A. look up B. turn for C. take after D. talk into

• Under no circumstances ___________ to take pictures backstage.
  • A. do photographers allow B. photographers are allowed
  • C. photographers allow D. are photographers allowed

• We were late, but we were lucky __________ the plane.
  • A. not missing B. not to miss C. to not miss D. without to miss

Read the following advertisements and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct option that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 10 to 15.

Golf It! is Scotland’s most exciting family entertainment and golf destination.

On the banks of Hogganfield Loch, Golf It! offers a world of great value activities for all ages and abilities.

Golf It! has been designed with families (10)______. It’s not just a place to perfect your swing, it’s a place for the whole family to play together, stay active and (11)_______ memories. (12)________ you’ve never picked up a golf club before, you can come down, smash some balls and have an amazing family day out!

(Glasgow Live)

• A. in mind B. in thought C. in plan D. in time
  • A. hold B. make C. set D. keep
  • A. Because B. In the event that C. As soon as D. Even if

Whole Foods is breaking down the basics of "adulting" with their free Home Ec 365 online curriculum. They're going to (13)______ things like mastering recipes, cleaning kitchens, minimizing food waste, and grocery shopping on a budget.

You can enroll in the classes free of (14)_______ on the Whole Foods site and read up about (15)______ each course aims to teach you. The first 2,500 people who sign up will also be able to redeem a coupon for free 365 brand products from Whole Foods.

(From Delish.com)

• A. put B. compose C. include D. cover
  • A. charge B. money C. cash D. fee
  • A. what B. which C. that D. whether

• Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct arrangement of the sentences to make a meaningful paragraph in each of the following questions.
  • You just have to pay an expensive amount of over $200,000 for a modern spacesuit and a place on a manned journey beyond our atmosphere.
  • You can experience what weightlessness is, gaze at the beautiful scenery, including a look down to the Earth.
  • While our flights are not ready for your immediate take-off, you can save a place by depositing $20,000. And of course the journey will be perfect if you can make it together with the members of your family.
  • However, the time in the real outer space is limited. Most of the time you will stay at the space station and experience the life of an astronaut.
  • If you wish to have a journey in the outer space, do not hesitate to book for one.

• A. e-b-c-a-d B. e-c-a-b-d
    C. a-b-d-c-e D. e-a-b-d-c

• I like my job, but it's annoying that my commute to work takes an hour and a half each way and most of my work could really be done online from home.
  • It's annoying that they feel the need to monitor what we do so closely instead of judging us based on our task performance.
  • Most companies allow working from home these days, but not mine.
  • But my boss doesn't seem to trust that we will get any work done if we are left to our own devices, and everyone in the company has to clock in and out every day.
  • I work in a fairly traditional office environment doing a typical nine-to-five job.

• A. e- a- d- b- c B. a- e- c- d- b
    C. e- a- c- d- b D. c- a- e- d- b

• Mark the letter A, B, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct option that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 18 to 23.
  • A teen adopts moral and ethical values from his parents and other family members. (18)________ family plays a vital role in shaping a teen’s behavior and grooming his/her personality. However, teens become violent or show signs of juvenile delinquency (19)_______ disturbance at home. (20)_________ with bad relations can cause teens to go astray and become violent. Single parents are often busy working; therefore, they’re not able to spend quality time with their children. This causes teens to seek attention from others, especially their peers.
  • (21)_________ in the family can lead children to find solace other than homes. When they are not having any communication with their parents or family members at home, they may lose unity, trust, and understanding, which can eventually lower their self-esteem or self-confidence. (22)__________ they’re losing their individuality, they tend to do things they shouldn’t do to boost their self-confidence. They blindly follow their peers and adopt their unhealthy lifestyles. They shoplift and consume drugs (23)_________ in the eyes of their peers.

• A. Going without saying that B. It goes without saying that
    C. Without saying that D. It comes without saying that

• A. only when are they facing B. which they are facing
    C. only when they are facing D. to face

• A. Breaking and disturbing families B. Broken or disturbing families
    C. Broken or family disturbing D. Broken or disturbed families

• A. Frequent lack of conversations B. A lack of conversations frequent
  • C. Lacking frequently in conversations D. Conversation lack frequently

• A. Once they feel B. Whether they feel
  • C. They feel D. That they feel

• A. looking cool B. that they look cool
    C. so that they looked D. to look cool

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct option that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 24 to 28.

Going to the cinema is supposed to be fun, (24)______ sometimes, this is not the case. How many times have you heard a mobile phone ring while you are watching a film? We are always reminded to (25)______ our mobiles before the film starts, so there are not any excuses. Sitting next to a baby can also be a(n) (26)_______. Unfortunately, small children do not understand that they (27)______ be noisy in the cinema. Parents who do not find anybody to leave the children with do not have to go to the cinema to see a film. They, instead, could watch one online or rent a DVD. Finally, there is the issue of people talking. A few people do not seem to know how to whisper. Their conversations really destroys the (28)_______ atmosphere in the cinema.

A. but B. then C. because D. so

A. put on B. turn off C. get down D. take up

A. time B. injury C. pain D. bruise

A. might not B. needn’t C. don’t have to D. mustn’t

A. relaxing. B. relax. C. relaxed D. relaxations

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 29 to 34.

Jordan

Living in an extended family with both my parents and grandparents was a bittersweet symphony of love and tradition. The comfort of having a large, close-knit family was unparalleled. I felt loved by not two but four people who truly cared about me, which made me grow into a very self-confident man. I also learned to accept and appreciate the ideas and points of view of two different generations before me. Of course, there were times when I would have wanted a little more privacy and alone time. I also missed a little more flexibility since my grandparents’ stricter views were an influence on my parents. But despite these occasional frustrations, the warmth and support of a multi-generational home, filled with laughter, debates, and shared meals, enriched my life in ways I wouldn’t trade for anything.

Leah

My parents divorced when I was a baby, and my mum left, so I grew up with just a dad. It didn’t feel unusual until I started school and realised that most of the other kids had mums. Then I started wondering why I didn’t have one. I felt unwanted and jealous of the other kids who had one. I was angry with my mum for leaving and my dad for not keeping her. The other problem was that he had to work long hours to provide for me, so he couldn’t come along to school events like sports day and nativity plays. He was often too tired to spend time with me at home. I can’t remember us ever playing, doing homework, or preparing a meal together. From a young age, I had to do things that my friends never had to do, like preparing meals and grocery shopping, so I certainly learned how to be independent. But at the same time, I was lonely and angry. However, as I got older, I realised how hard he worked to keep me in a comfortable life, and he inspired me always to try my hardest, too.

Why does Jordan think he became a self-confident person?
A. He was the only child in the house.
B. He received a lot of love.
C. He learned from many different ideas and points of views.
D. Living with his family was comfortable.

• Jordan thinks that
    A. he had enough privacy and alone time as a child.
    B. his grandfathers’ views were too strict.
    C. his parents were stricter because of his grandparents’ influence.
    D. it would have been better to have grown up in a normal family.

• Which of the following can replace the word “unparalleled”?
    A. inexplicable B. impossible C. wonderful D. imaginative

• The word ‘frustrations’ is closest in meaning to
    A. annoyances B. changes C. noises D. challenges

• What was Leah’s main experience of growing up in a single-parent family?
    A. Her father gave her plenty of affection.
    B. Her father spent little time with her.
    C. She was teased for not having a mum.
    D. She did not have time for playing.

• How was Leah changed over time?
    A. She has become more appreciative of her father
  • B. She has become more comfortable by herself.
    C. She has become less angry towards her mother.
  • D. She has become more responsible.

• Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 35 to 40.
  • If you love chocolate, maybe you have eaten a bar of Cadbury’s Bournville chocolate. But Bournville isn’t just the name of an English chocolate bar. It’s the name of a village which was built especially for workers at the Cadbury’s chocolate factory.
    George and Richard Cadbury took over the cocoa and chocolate business from their father in 1861. A few years later, they decided to move the factory out of the centre of Birmingham, a city in the middle of England, to a new location where they could expand. They chose an area close to the railways and canals so that they could receive milk deliveries easily and send the finished products to stores across the country.
  • Here, the air was much cleaner than in the city centre, and the Cadbury brothers thought it would be a much healthier place for their employees to work. They named the site Bournville after a local river called ‘The Bourn’. ‘Ville’, the French word for town, was used because at the time, people thought French chocolate was the highest quality. The new factory opened in 1879. Close to it, they built a village where the factory workers could live. By 1900, there were 313 houses on the site, and many more were built later.
  • The Cadbury family were religious and believed that it was right to help other people. They thought their workers deserved to live and work in good conditions. In the factory, workers were given a fair wage, a pension and access to medical treatment. The village was also designed to provide the best possible conditions for workers too. The houses, although traditional in style, had modern interiors, indoor bathrooms and large gardens. The village provided everything that workers needed including a shop, a school and a community centre where evening classes were held to train young members of the workforce.
  • Since the Cadbury family believed that their workers and their families should be fit and healthy, they added a park with hockey and football pitches, a running track, bowling green, fishing lake, and an outdoor swimming pool. A large clubhouse was built in the park so that players could change their clothes and relax after a game. Dances and dinners were also held here for the factory workers, who were never charged to use any of the sports facilities. However, because the Cadbury’s believed that alcohol was bad for health and society, no pubs were ever built in Bourneville!
  • Today, over 25,000 people live in Bournville village. There are several facilities there to help people with special needs, such as care homes for the elderly, a hostel for people with learning difficulties and affordable homes for first-time homeowners and single people.

• Top of FormBournville is_____________.
  • A. a village B. a chocolate factory C. a river D. a founder of a factory

• The new site for the chocolate factory was chosen because ...
  • It was close to farms which provided milk.
  • The residents there were healthier.
  • A lot of people near there.
  • It was close to several transportation routes.

• Bournville takes its name from
    A. a local river B. a local town C. a French castle D. a kind of French chocolate

• The original houses in Bournville were
  • traditional in appearance
  • free for workers
  • built by the factory workers
  • reserved for young workforce only.

• Workers at the Cadbury received
  • free health care.
  • free access to sports facilities.
  • free food and drinks.
  • free dancing lessons

• Who can live in special homes for many people in Bournville now?
  • A. chocolate factory workers B. single people
    C. people with le
1721035888215.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPO.VN--PRACTICE TEST FRIENDS GLOBAL.zip
    17.6 MB · Lượt xem: 3
  • YOPO.VN---FRIENDS GLOBAL 12 - UNIT 1 - 4.zip
    31.8 MB · Lượt xem: 3
  • YOPO.VN---FRIENDS GLOBAL 12 - PRACTICE TEST UNIT 2.rar
    15.2 MB · Lượt xem: 3
  • YOPO.VN---FRIENDS GLOBAL 12 - SHORT TESTS - NXB.rar
    1.1 MB · Lượt xem: 3
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    25 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thí điểm học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 anh văn 12 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề luyện thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi anh văn 12 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp an đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thi điểm đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đà nẵng đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hà nội đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hải phòng đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tỉnh thái bình đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tphcm đề thi ioe olympic tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 12 đề thi kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh cấp thành phố lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh k12 đề thi tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 online đề thi tiếng anh thpt 12 đề tiếng anh 12 đề tiếng anh 12 học kì 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Trương Thị Mỹ Thương