Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN TẬP Đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 (UNIT 1 - UNIT 5) THEO TỪNG BÀI NĂM 2024-2025 CHƯƠNG TRÌNH MỚI được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm các thư mục, file trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 về ở dưới.

Unit 1: LIFE STORIES WE ADMIRE
I. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others in each of the following questions.

1. A. peace B. threat C. death D. bread

2. A. diary B. stylish C. resign D. biography

3. A. family B. parents C. happy D. frankly

4. A. mischief B. believe C. obedience D. niece

5. A. shifts B. works C. groups D. hands

6. A. safe B. secure C. sure D. support

7. A. baths B. clothes C. enjoys D. solutions

8. A. biologist B. shift C. trick D. discuss

9. A. publish B. adult C. under D. issue

10. A. attend B. admire C. access D. adopt

11. A. cancer B. culture C. captain D. center

12. A. suggestion B. contribution C. education D. introduction

13. A. resign B. resistance C. insect D. reusable

14. A. college B. wage C. graduation D. manage

15. A. trade B. accepted C. salary D. career

16. A. sensible B. degree C. apprentice D. professional

17. A. advice B. qualify C. living D. opinion

YOPO.VN sưu tầm
18. A. business B. advisor C. sense D. hands-on

19. A. cost B. doctorate C. job D. convince

720 A. academic B. dream C. study D. educational

II. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

1. A. domestic B. possible C. physical D. musical
2. A. vacant B. ancient C. central D. alive
3. A. answer B. offer C. reduce D. product
4. A. individual B. experiment C. independence D. reputation
5. A. astronaut B. decision C. pottery D. poverty
6. A. medicine B. volunteer C. military D. habitat

7. A. resist B. achievement C. impression D. enemy

8. A. contain B. publish C. remain D. defeat

9. A. unfortunate B. intelligent C. innovation D. development

10. A. experience B. technology C. electronics D. accessible

11. A. province B. campaign C. success D. attack

12: A. character B. impressive C. diagnose D. company

III. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

1. Vo Nguyen Giap was widely recognized as a ________ genius for his pivotal role in leading Vietnamese forces during the First Indochina War and the Vietnam War.

A. military B. artistic C. musical D. literary

2. His mother got bent out of _________when he played video games until midnight.

A. colour B. shape C. eye D. board

3. As a journalist, her duty is to the truth behind illegal activities.

A. volunteer B. admire C. attend D. expose

4. Viet Quang _________himself to helping the needy in his neighbourhood.

A. admired B. devoted C. diagnosed D. attended

5. Her interesting of her trip to Thailand last year fascinated all of us.

A. rule B. biography C. account D. blockbuster

6. Having a difficult childhood did not hold her back; instead, it inspired her to devote her life to social work, helping others _________ similar challenges.

A. observe B. note C. overcome D. protect

7. Her biological parents were unable to raise her, so she was ________by a family who provided her with a loving home.

A. adopted B. adapted C. advertised D. admitted

8. Jobs met Steve Wozniak and they quickly _______over their love of electronics, a shared passion that would eventually lead to the founding of Apple.

A. bonded B. connected C. united D. argued

9. Thomas Edison's __________achievement in developing the first practical electric light bulb revolutionized the way the world illuminated the night.

A. impress B. impressive C. impression D. impressively

10. Vo Thi Sau ________ attacks against French colonial forces, becoming a symbol of resistance and courage in Vietnam's struggle for independence.

A. carried out B. got over C. came across D. went on

11. Even though Susan was with breast cancer, she remained positive.

A. dedicated B. admired C. volunteered D. diagnosed

12. Parents who are too busy with their work find it hard to with their children.

A. adopt B. devote C. bond D. investigate

13. They were so when they heard that their son was safe.

A. anxious B. relieved C. depressed D. embarrassed

14. I am extremely to all frontline workers who have been trying to save people.

A. grateful B. investigative C. amazed D. anxious

15. The travel agency will send you the detailed when they receive your money.

A. genius B. duty C. achievement D. itinerary

YOPO.VN sưu tầm
16. Mr. Viet his time and energy to giving free English lessons for poor children.

A. admires B. devotes C. diagnoses D. attends

17. We ____ to the hospital to visit Mike when he ____ to say that he was fine.

A. were driving - was calling B. drove - called

C. were driving – called D. drove -

was calling
18. What ____ to you on Sunday night?

A. happen B. happened C. was happening D. would happen

19. Last night, we ____ for you for ages but you never ____ up.

A. waited – showed B. would wait - showed

C. were waiting - were showing D. waited – was showing

20. We ____ our quality time when the unexpected guess ____.

A. had – came B. were having - came

C. had been having – came D. have had – would have come

21. Since they ____ us they ____ to visit us last Sunday, we ____ forward to the day.

A. were telling - came - looked B . would tell – would visit - would look

C. told – would come - were looking D. tell - are coming - will look

22. He gave us a thrilling of his experiences on the battlefield.

A. rule B. biography C. account D. blockbuster

23. His parents passed away in a tragic accident.

A. biological B. ambitious C. cutting-edge D. creative

24. At the age of 30, she was with a rare form of breast cancer.

A. dedicated B. admired C. volunteered D. diagnosed

25. When I was in college, I with a man because we both shared a passion for detective novels.

A. adopted B. devoted C. bonded D. attended

26. Many Vietnamese young men volunteered to join the army during the war against France.

A. resistance B. biography C. account D. experience

27. I ____ out last night but at the last minute I ____ that I had a quiz this morning.

A. was going to go – realized B. went – realized

C. had gone – would realize D. would go - have realized

28. She hasn't paid as much attention to her children as she ____ since she ____ working.

A. does – starts B. did - started

C. was doing - was starting D. has done - would start

29. My brother ____ at the road when he ____ into a hole.

A. wasn't looking - was falling B. didn't look - has fallen

C. wasn't looking – fell D. won't look - fall

30. Magellan ____ the first European who ____ through the strait.

A. was - was sailing B. was being - was sailing

C. had been – sailed D. was - sailed

31. The first self-sufficient village in Britain ____ the Norman's idea. They were some strange invaders who ____ to change the country in a better way.

A. was – hoped B. is - have hoped

C. have been - were hoping D. was being - had hoped

32. We a documentary about war heroes at 8.30 P.M. last Friday.

A. watched B. have watched C. were watching D. are watching

33. I was reading an online article about General Vo Nguyen Giap when my friend .

A. calls B. is calling C. has called D. called

34. Many soldiers sacrificed their lives for the country during the war.

A. resistance B. biography C. account D. experience

35. When we leisurely along the beach, a man approached us.

A. are strolling B. were strolling C. stroll D. have strolled

36. They were taking selfies while the tour guide the itinerary.

A. explains B. is explaining C. has explained D. was explaining

YOPO.VN sưu tầm
37. Her parents were chatting about the news when she home.

A. comes B. is coming C. came D. has come

38. I _______ in the park when I _______ my old school friend.

A. jogged, saw B. was jogging, saw C. was jogging, was seeing D. jogged, was seeing

39. Her innovations in software development are now ________ to a wide range of users.

A. accessible B. successful C. available D. beneficial

40: His invention was not only innovative but also in

troduced ________ technology to the market.
A. full-length B. traditional C. cutting-edge D. standard

41: She always ________ to improving the community and her efforts are still celebrated today.

A. devoted B. respected C. admired D. concentrated

IV. Put the verbs in brackets in past simple or past continuous.

. While Tom (read) ________, Mai Ly (watch) _________ a documentary on TV.

2. Mark (come) ________ home, (switch) _________on the computer and (check) _______ his emails.

3. The thief (sneak) ________ into the house, (steal) _______the jewels and (leave) ________ without a trace.

4. Nobody (listen) ________while the teacher (explain) _________the tenses.

5. While we (do) _________ a sight-seeing tour, our friends (lie) ____ on the beach.

6. He (wake) _______ up and (look) _________ at his watch.

7. The receptionist (welcome) _______ the guests and (ask) ______them to fill in the form.

8. The car (break) _______down and we (have) __________to walk home.

9. The boys (swim) ______ while the girls (sunbathe) _________

10. My father (come) ________in, (look) _______ around and (tell) ______ me to tidy up my room.

V. Put the verbs in brackets in past simple or past continuous.

In my last holiday, I went to Hawaii. When I (1) (go) ______ to the beachfor the first time, something wonderful happened. I (2) (swim) ______ in the sea while my mother was sleeping in the sun. My brother was buildinga castle and my father (3) (drink) _____ some water. Suddenly I (4) (see) _______a boy on the beach. His eyes were blue like the water inthe sea and his hair (5) (be) _________ beautiful black. He was very tall andthin and his hair was brown. My heart (6) (beat) _____ fast. I (7) (ask) _______him for his name with a shy voice. He (8) (tell) ______ me that his name was John. He (9) (stay) ______with me the wholeafternoon. In the evening, we met again. We ate pizza in a food stall. The following days we (10) (have) ______ a lot of fun together. At the end of my holidays when I left Hawaii I said good-bye to John. We had tears in our eyes. He wrote to me a letter very soon and I answered him.

VI. Complete each sentence with the correct form of the verb in brackets (past simple or past continuous tense).

1. Yesterday, I ____________________ (volunteer) at the soup kitchen and I ____________________ (cook) meals for the homeless.

2. As I ____________________ (volunteer) at the beach clean-up, I ____________________ (discover) a variety of interesting seashells on the beach.

3. During my time as a volunteer at the food bank, I ____________________ (deliver) free meals to families in need.

4. While I ____________________ (help) at the community centre, I ____________________ (meet) a lot of wonderful people in our neighbourhood.

5. At 4 p.m. yesterday, they ____________________ (sort) the donations at the community centre.

6. While I ____________________ (join) an event at the children’s hospital, I ____________________ (have) the chance to bring joy to the young patients through art activities.

7. Last summer, I ____________________ (participate) in a volunteer trip and I ____________________ (help) clean the local beach.

8. At the charity event one month ago, I ___________________ (set) up booths and _________________ (help) the organisers.

VII. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the mistake in each of the following sentences and correct it.

1. They worked on projects that create more opportunities for children in remote areas.

A. projects B. create C. more D. for

2. She was selling handmade items and cookies where I called her yesterday.

YOPO.VN sưu tầm
A. was selling B. handmade C. where D. called

3. While I volunteered at the community project, I saw many people with suffering and hardships.
1720610276500.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--BỘ ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TA12 GLOBAL UNIT 3-GS 12.zip
    327.1 KB · Lượt xem: 4
  • yopo.vn--BỘ ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TA12 GLOBAL Practice test.zip
    292.9 KB · Lượt xem: 4
  • yopo.vn--BỘ ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TA12 GLOBAL UNIT 5-GS 12.zip
    539.9 KB · Lượt xem: 4
  • yopo.vn--BỘ ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TA12 GLOBAL UNIT 2- GS 12.zip
    507.4 KB · Lượt xem: 4
  • yopo.vn--BỘ ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TA12 GLOBAL UNIT 4-GS 12.zip
    313.1 KB · Lượt xem: 4
  • yopo.vn--BỘ ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TA12 GLOBAL UNIT 1-GS 12.zip
    412.8 KB · Lượt xem: 5
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    25 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thí điểm học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 anh văn 12 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề luyện thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi anh văn 12 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp an đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thi điểm đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đà nẵng đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 mới nhất đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hà nội đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 hải phòng đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tỉnh thái bình đề thi hsg tiếng anh 12 tphcm đề thi ioe olympic tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 12 đề thi kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh 12 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 năm 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 đề thi tiếng anh 12 cấp tỉnh đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 hk2 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia đề thi tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi tiếng anh cấp thành phố lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh k12 đề thi tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 12 online đề thi tiếng anh thpt 12 đề tiếng anh 12 đề tiếng anh 12 học kì 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Trương Thị Mỹ Thương