Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
BỘ 10 Đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2023 PHÁT TRIỂN TỪ Đề Minh Họa Có Đáp Án, 10 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp THPT 2023 Tiếng Anh phát triển từ đề minh họa có đáp án được soạn dưới dạng file word và PDF gồm 60 trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.

ĐỀ 1​

ĐỀ ÔN THI TỐT NGHIỆP THPT NĂM 2023
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
PHÁT TRIỂN TỪ ĐỀ THAM KHẢO

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1: A.
host B. house C. hour D. hang

Question 2: A. talk B. take C. call D. walk

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3: A.
mother B. police C. custom D. island

Question 4: A. understand B. demonstrate C. organize D. dedicate

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5
: Students ______ good results in the final exam will receive scholarships from our school.
A. having B. have C. are having D. to have

Question 6: In my opinion, chemist is much ______ than other science subjects.

A. more difficult B. most difficult C. the most difficult D. as difficult

Question 7: ______, they will buy a new house in the countryside.

A. When my parents retired B. As soon as my parents retire

C. After my parents had retired D. Since my parents were retiring

Question 8: Laura is different ______her sister..

A. with B. from C. on D. at

Question 9: Your house is opposite the cinema, _______?

A. does it B. isn’t it C. didn’t it D. wasn’t it

Question 10: My brother is interested in playing ______ guitar.

A.B. the C. a D. an

Question 11: Grandma often ______ wonderful stories about the old days.

A. speaks B. says C. talks D. tells

Question 12: Coach Park Hang-Seo’s contract _______ at the end of January 2023, but the team couldn’t win the AFF Cup title as a parting gift for Park.

A. called off B. broke down C. ran out D. gave back

Question 13: I suggest ______ money for the poor people in our neighborhood.

A. save B. to save C. saving D. saved

Question 14: There’s a lot of work to do , so roll up your ______ and get busy.

A. shirts B. socks C. sleeves D. skirts

Question 15: His health has improved a lot since he ______ doing exercises regularly.

A. starts B. started C. has started D. had started

Question 16: We're _______ every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of our employees.

A.
having B. doing C. taking D. getting

Question 17: Thirty civilians ______ in the bomb explosion.

A. killed B. be killed C. were killed D. killing

Question 18: In Viet Nam, UNICEF aims to ______ children and make sure they are safe and healthy, and have access to education.

A. protection B. protect C. protective D. protectively

Question 19: Peter used to hate exercise, but his sister has ______ him to do it.

A. conveyed B. transferred C. transformed D. converted

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.

Question 20:
Pat and Sam are talking about air pollution.

- Pat: “Air pollution is a serious problem nowadays.”

- Sam: “______. It has many bad effects on our health.”

A. You’re welcome B. It’s not true C. No problem D. I quite agree

Question 21. Daisy wants to invite her classmate, Joe, to her birthday party.

- Daisy: “Listen, I am having a birthday party next Friday. Do you want to come?”

- Joe: “______ What time does it start?”

A. Sorry. I’m busy then. B. Sure, I’d love to.

C. I can’t agree with you. D. I like a party.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 22:
Man is still far more intelligent than the cleverest robot.

A. honest B. studious C. clever D. stupid

Question 23: The new manager put the cat among the pigeons by suggesting that the staff might have to come to work earlier than usual.

A. made a lot of people satisfied B. made a lot of people annoyed

C. made other people disappointed D. made other people nervous

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.

Question 24:
Candidates who are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted by the end of the week.

A. selected B. rejected C. denied D. blamed

Question 25: Ha Long Bay has attracted millions of visitors who come to enjoy its breathtaking views and experience other activities.

A. unbreathable B. heartbreaking C. awe-inspiring D. forgettable

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 26:
They are not allowed to use our personal information for their own purposes.

A. They don’t have to use our personal information for their own purposes.

B. They can use our personal information for their own purposes.

C. They mustn’t use our personal information for their own purposes.

D. They may use our personal information for their own purposes.

Question 27: She last taught me English 5 years ago.

A. She hasn't taught me English for five years.

B. She didn’t teach me English five years ago.

C. She has taught me English for five years.

D. She taught me English for five years.

Question 28: “ Are you going to give the name to your newborn baby?”, asked my aunt.

A. My aunt asked me if was I going to give the name to your newborn baby.

B. My aunt asked me if I am going to give the name to my newborn baby.

C. My aunt asked me if I was going to give the name to my newborn baby.

D. My aunt asked me if am I going to give the name to your newborn baby.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 29:
In the past ten years, preventable measures have radically reduced levels of tooth decay

A B C D

in children.

Question 30: At this time last week the children took part in the English-Speaking Contest.

A B C D

Question 31:
His school was far away so I had to live with my relatives.

A B C D

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 32:
He is short-sighted. Therefore, he has to wear the glasses.

A. If only he were short-sighted, he wouldn’t have to wear the glasses.

B. If he hadn’t been short-sighted, he wouldn’t have had to wear the glasses,

C. If he weren’t short-sighted, he wouldn’t have to wear the glasses.

D. Should he not be short-sighted, he won’t have to wear the glasses.

Question 33: The train arrived at the station. Shortly after that the passengers rushed towards it.

A. No sooner has the train arrived at the station than the passengers rushed towards it.

B. Hardly had the passengers rushed towards it when the train arrived at the station.

C. Scarcely had the train arrived at the station when the passengers rushed towards it.

D. Not until the train arrived at the station did the passengers rush towards it.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 34 to 38.

WHAT IS AI?

Artificial intelligence is the technology that allows machines to possess human-like intelligence. It means creating intelligence (34) __________. The machines or robots are programmed (35) __________ they think like humans and act like them. It is believed that machines can be programmed to possess cognitive abilities. AI robots can think, make the most appropriate decisions and learn from past experiences without any human intervention. This concept is called machine learning (36) ________ is a sub-branch of artificial intelligence.

Artificial intelligence can be (37) __________ into two different types, namely - weak AI and strong AI. Weak AI involves performing some tasks like answering questions and performing basic tasks like setting the alarm, playing music, or making a call. Strong AI refers to performing (38) __________ that involve problem-solving and decision-making without human intervention. This type of AI is found in smart robots, self-driving cars.

(Adapted from universal-robots.com)​

Question 34. A. articulately B. arduously C. artificially D. immediately

Question 35. A. until B. because C. although D. so that

Question 36. A. which B. who C. where D. what

Question 37. A. controlled B. classified C. generated D. analyzed

Question 38. A. others B. the others C. other D. the other

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 39 to 43.

Peer pressure, the strong influence from members of the same age group or social group on others’ psychology, thoughts and behaviour, has remained widespread among teenagers in recent years. If teenagers are unable to tackle it, they will wilt under the pressure of low self-esteem and depression.

In the digital age, young students are overwhelmed with tremendous online articles about admirable achievements of ‘someone else’s child’ or ‘a prodigy next door’. Consequently, reality is replete with teens who seem reserved and like to hide in their own room for fear of being asked about exam results or tolerating unfavourable comparisons from their relatives and acquaintances. In addition, many teens nowadays tend to make friends with those who study well or have good looks, so many young students have to change who they are so as to fit in with their peers. In other words, weak-minded and average individuals become worn out in an attempt to get flying colours, look slim and fit as well as possess cool tech gadgets.

To handle negative peer pressure, students need to alter their opinions, care for their own feelings more than others’ thoughts and trusting in their own abilities. Accepting ones’ imperfections is another way to stop pushing themselves beyond the limits of their mental endurance. Besides, if teenagers’ parents are one of the factors that make them stressed about peer pressure, they should spend more time talking frankly with them to get sympathy and mutual understanding.

Question 39: What is the passage mainly about?

A. Peer pressure – a very unsettling situation

B. Teenagers’ ways to deal with peer pressure

C. How to combat teenagers’ inferiority complex

D. Various kinds of peer pressure in today’s society

Question 40: The word “it” in paragraph 1 refers to ________.

A. social group B. peer pressure C. behaviour D. self-esteem

Question 41: According to paragraph 2, frequent comparison remarks of relatives and acquaintances may make ________.

A. children become rebellious and talk back to their parents.

B. children hang out with their bad friends more often.

C. children prefer being alone and rarely go out of their rooms.

D. children flinch from keeping up with their ideal friends.

Question 42: The word “alter” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ________.

A. change B. express C. reveal D. deny

Question 43: Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?

A. Many average students become exhausted when trying hard to be left behind by their friends in class.

B. Young students are surrounded with enormous online articles about others’ admirable success.

C. Teenagers should spend more time talking openly with their parents in order to gain sympathy and mutual understanding.

D. Many young students try to fit in with their peers because they don’t want to be weak-minded in their friends’ eyes.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 44 to 50.

ChatGPT is a new AI chatbot that can not only fluently answers questions from online users but also generate realistic, human-like essays. This is why the chatbot is causing a debate in the field of education, with experts, teachers, and students divided about whether it will ruin learning or enhance it.

Mike Sharples, a professor at the Open University in the UK, had ChatGPT generate a scientific article that he said "could pass a first academic review." And this is what many teachers are concerned about: AI systems becoming increasingly powerful, and students learning how to use AI in education much faster than older generations can keep up. They see an awful scenario where professors might think that they have taught their students well when they receive error-free assignments but, in fact, it's all down to ChatGPT or a similar tool. Debarka Sengupta, an AI expert, has similar concerns. He worries that academic standards could suffer if students start to depend on the technology. If they stop learning how to write essays themselves and use ChatGPT instead, they could become "extremely incompetent and addicted."

However, there are those who see the chatbot as a tool with immense potential like Bernadette Mathew, a PhD student in biology. She has been learning how to write computer programs to help her analyse the huge amount of data that her experiments produce, but learning to code left her struggling to keep up with her research. And this is where she turned to ChatGPT, which helped explain what she doesn't understand about coding, find errors in her own codes, and sometimes even code for her. ChatGPT could also help in other areas. For example, the ideas it generate can prompt students to write the difficult first words or first paragraph of an essay, to give them the confidence they need to start writing more.

Calculators changed how mathematics were taught. Before calculators, the result was paramount. But, when calculators came, it also became a necessity to show how you had solved the problem. Some experts have suggested that a similar thing could happen with academic essays, where they are no longer only evaluated on what they say but also on how students edit and improve a text generated by an AI. ChatGPT is definitely not going away, and adapting to it will be a challenge for teaching, but there are also opportunities for schools, colleges, and universities to get better at educating.

Question 44: Which best serves as the title for this passage?

A. AI Experts Share Views On The Future of ChatGPT And Education

B. How Relying Too Much On ChatGPT Disrupts Students' Learning

C. The Debate Over ChatGPT In Education Is Heating Up, Here's Why

D. ChatGPT: A Threat To Education Or The Key To Better Teaching?

Question 45: According to paragraph 2, teachers are mostly worried that _________.

A. powerful AI systems will replace their role completely in the near future

B. learners will be reliant on AI tools to help them with their assignments

C. articles written by ChatGPT will be better than those written by experts

D. students will no longer be able to learn from the errors they make

Question 46: The word “They” in paragraph 2 refers to _________.

A. teachers B. systems C. students D. generations

Question 47: The word “prompt” in paragraph 3 can be best replaced by _________.

A. recommend B. instruct C. encourage D. remind

Question 48: Which of the following is NOT supported by information in the passage?

A. Older generations do not accept technological changes like young students.

B. Overdependence on ChatGPT can severely harm students' writing ability.

C. After calculators, people pay attention to both solving method and result.

D. In the long run, ChatGPT may change the way academic essays are graded.

Question 49: The word “paramount” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to _________.

A. beneficial B. practical C. dominant D. significant

Question 50: Which of the following can most likely be inferred from the passage?

A. While most experts have concerns about ChatGPT, there are others who support it.

B. Since the creation of ChatGPT, students' academic performance have become worse.

C. Bernadette Mathew did not understand ChatGPT's potential until she used it herself.

D. ChatGPT can benefit students when used in the initial stages of the writing process.

- The end-

ĐỀ 3

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1: A.
bathe B. breathe C. cloth D. smooth

Question 2: A. come B. know C. fold D. scold

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

bother B. provide C. appeal D. disturb

Question 4:
A. receptionist B. inhabitant C. secondary D. academy

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5:
The ancient houses ______ by the fire are now under reconstruction.

A. to destroy B. destroying C. destroyed D. destroy

Question 6: Rolls Royce cars are _______ than Toyota ones.

A. expensive B. the most expensive C. more expensive D. most expensive

Question 7. Jane will submit her assignment electronically ______.

A. as soon as she finishes it B. when she had finished it

C. by the time she is finishing it D. until she finished it

Question 8: Last year, the supermarket witnessed an increase ______ the number of consumers purchasing fresh vegetables and frozen seafood.

A. to B. on C. in D. with

Question 9: COVID-19 cases are declining in China, ______?

A. are they B. aren’t they C. do they D. don’t they

Question 10: More and more investors are pouring money into food and beverage start-ups.

A. an B. the C. a D. no article

Question 11: At the ______ level, you can join three-year or four-year colleges.

A. secondary B. primary C. postgraduate D. undergraduate

Question 12: Jack __________ a lot of suggestions at the meeting but none of them were accepted.

A. put away B. put off C. put up D. put forward

Question 13: I remembered _____ a great holiday with my family at FLC Sam Son Resort on Vietnamese Family Day.

A. to have B. having C. to having D. had

Question 14: With only one hit song, it was obvious that the young pop star was going to be just another _______ in the pan.

A. blaze B. flame C. light D. flash

Question 15: He broke his leg when he______football.

• is playing B. plays C. was playing D. played
Question 16: World Population Day is an annual event, observed on July 11 every year, which aims to ______ people’s awareness of global population issues such as the importance of family planning, gender equality.

A. rise B. raise C. arise D. lift

Question 17: If some endangered species ____ in zoos, it would help to ensure their future survival.

A. will be kept B. are kept C. had been kept D. were kept

Question 18: We're best friends as we have a ______ interest in music.

A. passion B. passionately C. passionless D. passionate

Question 19: Realizing that self-study is not really effective, she enrolled a _______ course to get higher scores in the coming examination.

A. quick B. crash C. fast D. speedy

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 20:
- Peter: “Would you give this note to Mr. John, please?”

-Jane: “_______________”

A. Yes, I would. Why not? B. Sorry. Why do I have to do it for you?

C. No, I wouldn’t. Do it yourself. D. Sorry, I can’t. He no longer works here.

Question 21: Hoa and Huong are talking about yoga .

- Hoa: "I think practicing yoga is one of the best ways to keep fit.”

- Huong: “_________. It also enables people to discover their own inner world mentally and spiritually.”

A. I don't think so. B. I don’t think that’s a good idea.

C. You’re exactly right. D. There's no doubt about it.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 22:
Lucy asked his girlfriend to pardon him because he didn’t mean to hurt her feeling.

A. leave B. forgive C. remind D. forget

Question 23: When you sit for the entrance exam at the beginning of August, try to stay calm and relaxed.

A. answer B. take C. make D. write

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 24:
You’re 25 years old; but you still haven’t cut the apron strings.

A. become independent B. started doing well

C. bought a new house D. relied on others

Question 25: The experimented vaccine seems to have both desirable and detrimental effects on the subjects’ immune system.

A. beneficial B. harmful C. needy D. neutral

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 26 to 30

Urban development is having a direct impact on the weather in (26) ______ cities worldwide. It has been noticed that the difference in temperature is usually greater at night and the phenomenon occurs in both winter and summer. Experts agree that this is due to urban development, when open green spaces are replaced with asphalt roads and tall brick or concrete buildings. These materials retain heat generated by the Sun and release it through the night. In Atlanta, in the US, this has even led to thunderstorms (27) ______ occur in the morning rather than, as is more common, in the afternoon.

Large cities around the world are adopting strategies to combat this issue, (28) ______ it is not uncommon to find plants growing on top of roofs or down the walls of large buildings. In Singapore, the government has (29) ______ to transform it into a "city within a garden" and, in 2006, they held an international competition calling for entries to develop a master plan to help bring this about. One outcome was the creation of 18 "Supertrees" – metal constructions resembling very tall trees. Each one is a vertical freestanding garden and is (30) ______ to exotic plants and ferns. They also contain solar panels used to light the trees at night and also containers to collect rainwater, making them truly self-sufficient.

Question 26: A. one B. many C. each D. much

Question 27: A. which B. where C. what D. when

Question 28: A. however B. for C. otherwise D. and

Question 29: A. committed B. pledged C. confessed D. required

Question 30: A. land B. house C. place D. home

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31 to 35

English is called an international language, but there are actually quite a few varieties of English that exist around the world. Though English originated in England, soon it spread to other countries, and different varieties of English began to exist. Today, the countries in which English is spoken can be allocated to three groups.

The first group is made of those countries where English is the primary language, including countries like England, Canada, the United States, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. There are more than 380 million native speakers of English in these countries alone. These users acquire the language since they appear on earth.

The second group of countries that have their own varieties of English own hundreds of millions. Their histories have been directly influenced by one of the early English-speaking societies. They use English in various important ways within their own government and everyday life. India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Kenya are examples of this group.

In the third group of countries, English is widely used as a foreign language. However, citizens use their native language within their own government and in everyday life. Some countries in this group are China, Russia, Japan, Korea, Brazil, Indonesia, and many Western European countries. Some people calculate the number of speakers in this group to be as many as one billion - and it is growing the most speedily.

This changing situation raises many questions. Will another language replace English as the international language? If not, will people continue to use the English of countries such as England or the United States as models? Will new varieties of English develop in countries such as China or Brazil? Or, in the future, will a new international variety of English develop that doesn’t belong to any one country, but to an entire area like Asia or Europe?

(Active Skills for Reading, Neil J. Anderson, 2013)

Question 31: What is the passage mainly about?

A. English stay in its current form for a long time.

B. No one knows if English will remain the international language.

C. Soon there will be more native speakers of English than non-native speakers.

D. Asia and Europe will be the continents with the most English speakers.

Question 32: England, America and Canada are countries where ____.

A. people speak English as a foreign language B. English is the main language

C. people still use the type of English used in England. D. there are the fewest varieties of English

Question 33: The underlined word allocated in the first paragraph is closest in meaning ____.

A. divided B. formed C. managed D. joined

Question 34: The underlined word they in the second paragraph refers to ____.

A. varieties of English B. English speaking countries. C. native English users. D. three groups

Question 35: Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?

A. Though English is an official language in England, it was not first used in England.

B. English is becoming more popular in the third group.

C. The Philippines has its own variety of English.

D. Countries in the second group used to be influenced by England

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 36 to 42

Urbanization degrades the environment, according to conventional wisdom. This view has led many developing countries to limit rural - urban migration and curb urban expansion. But this view is incorrect. There are a number of reasons urbanization can be good for the environment, if managed properly.

First, urbanization brings higher productivity because of its positive externalities and economies of scale. Asian urban productivity is more than 5.5 times that of rural areas. The same output can be produced using fewer resources with urban agglomeration than without. In this sense, urbanization reduces the ecological footprint. The service sector requires urbanization because it needs a concentration of clients. As services generally pollute less than manufacturing, this aspect of urbanization is also beneficial to the environment.

Second, for any given population, the high urban density is benign for the environment. The urban economics literature shows that compactness is a key determinant of energy use. High density can make public transport more viable and reduce the length of trips. Urban living encourages walking and cycling rather than driving. Third, environment-friendly infrastructure and public services such as piped water, sanitation, and waste management are much easier and more economical to construct, maintain, and operate in an urban setting. Urbanization allows more people to have access to environment-friendly facilities and services at affordable prices.

Fourth, urbanization drives innovation, including green technologies. In the long term, environment-friendly equipment, machines, vehicles, and utilities will determine the future of the green economy. Green innovations in Asia's cities will be supported by the region's vast market as the billions of people who will be buying energy-efficient products will create opportunities and incentives for entrepreneurs to invest in developing such products. Finally, the higher standard of living associated with urbanization provides people with better food, education, housing, and health care. Urban growth generates revenues that fund infrastructure projects, reducing congestion and improving public health. Urbanization fosters a pro-environment stance among property owners and the middle class, which is crucial for the introduction and enforcement of environmental laws and regulations.

Of course, urbanization also comes with costs. Millions of people are migrating to Asian cities and companies are locating there to employ them. Urban sprawl and industrial activities, such as power generation, transportation, construction, garbage and waste disposal, harm the environment. An assessment of the impact of urbanization on the environment must balance its benign and adverse effects.

Question 36: Which best serves as the title for the passage?

A. Urban sprawl brings challenges. B. Five things to do in the age of urbanization.

C. Urbanization might actually do some good. D. Driving force behind urbanization.

Question 37: The word “footprint” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. area B. damage C. mark D. limit

Question 38: According to paragraph 3, through which can the optimization of power be achieved?

A. High-powered public transport. B.The awareness of commuters

C.
Interconnected relationships of townspeople D.The proximity of places in cities.

Question 39: The word “benign” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. gentle B. harmful C.considerate D. overwhelming

Question 40: According to paragraph 4, why is the promotion of an environmentally friendly attitude necessary?

A. So that the government will not need a forceful means of regulation.

B. It is conducive to the later intervention of legal rules.

C. Urbanization cannot proceed further without the consideration for nature.

D. Due to the conscience of the affluent

Question 41: Which of the following statements is TRUE, according to the passage?

A. The service industry does more harm than good.

B. The term “urbanization” refers to when the lifestyle that is common in a city becomes prevalent

C. Visionary technologies can ensure environmentally sustainable development.

D. The detrimental effects of urbanization on the environment cannot be reversed.

Question 42: The word “them” in paragraph 5 refers to _____.

A. migrants B. Asian cities C. costs D. clients

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 43:
Charities such as Oxfam are always trying to recruit volunteers to help in its work.

A B C D

Question 44:
What I told her a few days ago is not the solution to most of her problem.

A B C D

Question 45:
Recovery after the accident will be a continual process that may take several months.

A B C D

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is CLOSEST in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 46:
Passengers are not allowed to walk on the line.

A. Passengers should walk on the line B. Passengers mustn't walk on the line.

C. Passengers may walk on the line D. Passengers needn't walk on the line.

Question 47: He last visited London three years ago.

A. He hasn’t visited London for three years. B. He has been in London for three years.

C. He was in London for three years. D. He didn’t visit London three years ago.

Question 48: "What is the name of your latest album?", Tom asked Helen.

A. Tom asked Helen what the name of her latest album is.

B. Tom asked Helen what was the name of her latest album.

C. Tom asked Helen what the name of her latest album would be.

D. Tom asked Helen what the name of her latest album was.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 49:
You help me every day. I can finish my work.

A. If you didn't help me every day, I could finish my work.

B. If you didn't help me every day, I couldn’t finish my work.

C. Provided that you help me every day, I can finish my work.

D. If only you helped me every day, I can't finish my work.

Question 50: She had only begun to speak. People started interrupting.

A. She hardly had begun to speak when people started interrupting.

B. Hardly she had begun to speak when people started interrupting.

C. Hardly had she begun to speak when people started interrupting.

D. She hadn’t begun to speak when people started interrupting.

------------------The end--------------------

ĐỀ 4

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1.
A. chair B. change C. chick D. chef

Question 2. A. course B. court C. source D. tough

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3.
A. focus B. damage C. offer D. provide

Question 4. A. difference B. neighborhood C. membership D. impression

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5.
This boy, ______ a medal for his bravery, had rescued two people from drowning.

A. was awarded B. awarded C. awarding D. was awarding

Question 6. Information and technology is ______ than it was ten years ago.

A. advanced B. most advanced C. the most advanced D. more advanced

Question 7. My elder brother will join the army _____.

A. after he had finished grade 12 B. when he has finished grade 12

C. before he finished grade 12 D. until he will finish grade 12

Question 8. Every student has to cope ______ a difficult situation at some point.

A. into B. with C. on D. at

Question 9. Your sister has won the scholarship to Oxford University, ______?

A. hasn’t she B. has she C. does she D. doesn’t she

Question 10. His parents wanted to give him _____ special present on his birthday.

A. a B. an C. the D. no article

Question 11. The opening ______ of the movie was filmed in New York City several years ago.

A. image B. sight C. scene D. view

Question 12. I miss my grandmother so much when I ______ on my childhood.

A. look back B. take up C. turn into D. give off

Question 13: He promises ______ the book back to the library at the weekend.

A. to give B. give C. to giving D. giving

Question 14: He was out of his ______ in the advanced class, so he moved to the intermediate class.

A. height B. width C. depth D. size

Question 15: When the guests arrived yesterday afternoon, the girl ______ the house.

A. was tidying B. is tidying C. tidies D. will tidy

Question 16: She ______ a great contribution to the success of her athletic team in the 31st SEA Games.

A. did B. took C. made D. gave

Question 17: Due to her contribution to the company, she hopes that she ______ from finance director to chief executive.

A. will be promoted B. promoted C. has promoted D. will promote

Question 18: She is not very ______ when she has to speak in public.

A. confidently B. confide C. confidence D. confident

Question 19: The Prime Minister managed to ______ any tricky questions asked by the interviewers.

A. shirk B. duck C. dodge D. evade

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges .​

Question 20: Mary is talking to Anne about her new dress.

Mary: “Your dress is so beautiful!” – Anne: “______”

A. Thank you. I’m glad you like it. B. Sorry to hear that.

C. Never mind. D. That’s a good idea.

Question 21: Thomas and Peter are talking about the artificial intelligent.

Thomas: “AI assistants can greatly improve workplace productivity and efficiency.”

Peter: “______. They may lead to a loss of human connection.”

A. I can say that again B. You’re right but I don’t care

C. You’re absolutely true D. I don’t think so

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 22:
All of us agree that our attempt to preserve the natural life is best for ourselves, our children, and our nation.

A. complain B. destroy C. protect D. develop

Question 23: Everything should be set out in black and white so that there will be no room for misunderstanding.

A. undoubtedly B. obviously C. unclearly D. successfully

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 24:
The children were delighted that there were enough cookies for each of them to have two.

A. anxious B. serious C. happy D. disappointed

Question 25: When you’re feeling down, try going for a walk or listening to some upbeat music to boost your mood.

A. improve B. detect C. reduce D. spoil

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 26:
It is necessary for you to make the thorough revision before the final exam.

A. You need make the thorough revision before the final exam.

B. You may make the thorough revision before the final exam.

C. You mustn’t make the thorough revision before the final exam.

D. You couldn’t make the thorough revision before the final exam.

Question 27: He last played football for the national team two years ago.

A. He didn’t play football for the national team two years ago.

B. He has played football for the national team for two years.

C. He has two years to play football for the national team.

D. He hasn’t played football for the national team for two years.

Question 28: “Do you want to buy this new comic book,” David asked.

A. David asked if I had wanted to buy that new comic book.

B. David asked if I wanted to buy that new comic book.

C. David asked if I want to buy this new comic book.

D. David asked do I want to buy this new comic book.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 29:
The secretary had to check her email continuously to see if she missed the important

A B C D

messages.

Question 30: Ollie thinks he looks really trendy after he changes his hairstyle.

A B C D

Question 31:
The jacket really suited Rachel, but unfortunately they didn’t fit her due to the wrong size.

A B C D

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 32:
She didn’t read the reference books. She couldn’t do all the exercises in the test.

A. If she read the reference books, she could do all the exercises in the test.

B. If she had read the reference books, she could have done all the exercises in the test.

C. If she read the reference books, she could have done all the exercises in the test.

D. Had she not read the reference books, she could have done all the exercises in the test.

Question 33: The basketball team knew they lost the match. They soon started to blame each other.

A. Hardly had the basketball team known they lost the match when they started to blame each other.

B. Not only did the basketball team lose the match but they blamed each other as well.

C. No sooner had the basketball team started to blame each other than they knew they lost the match.

D. As soon as they blamed each other, the basketball team knew they lost the match.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

Sometimes it is hard to know that we can do as individuals to help protect the environment. We carefully sort out trash for recycling, we
(34) ______ as little water as we can and use low-energy light bulbs. We even campaign for the use of renewable energy and try to make others aware of the problems we face. (35) ______ then we read about the rising tides in the oceans and (36) ______ types of animals dying out, and it all begins to look a bit hopeless. The truth is, however, that every small action (37) ______ we take makes a difference and that if we make it clear to our governments and the businesses we buy things from that we are (38) ______ concerned about environmental issues, the necessary changes might happen at an increasing rate.

(Adapted from Focus 3 by Daniel Brayshaw, Pearson, 2020)

Question 34: A. supply B. purify C. conserve D. consume

Question 35: A. Therefore B. Although C. But D. Moreover

Question 36: A. much B. few C. many D. little

Question 37: A. which B. who C. when D. whom

Question 38: A. greatly B. fully C. largely D. mostly

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

Movie studios and recording companies are in a constant fight against piracy. The Internet is the worst culprit. People often upload or watch pirated material, especially on video-sharing sites. The companies try to shut down these sites. They even sue the people using this material. Still, it has been of little use thus far. There are just too many people and websites with pirated materials. As well, these methods are making the studios and companies unpopular with the public. People are starting to see these companies as greedy. However, a new kind of software may change the nature of this fight.

Amazingly, it is advertising software that is making a difference. This new software can actually analyze videos on the Internet. When it finds a pirated video clip, it doesn’t report it. Instead, it just puts an ad at the bottom of the video. This is an ad for the original source of the material. For example, it could show a link to the website of the studio or recording company. Or, it could show an ad for a product that the company owns. In this way, each pirated copy would actually help make money for the original company. If you can’t beat them, join them!

(Adapted from Reading Challenge 1, Compass Publishing)

Question 39:
What is the main idea of this reading?

A. How to download pirated materials B. A new way to fight piracy

C. Why using pirated material is wrong D. Companies with a new vision

Question 40: According to paragraph 1, which of the following is TRUE as a thing to change the nature of the fight?

A. a new kind of software B. a video-sharing site

C. the studios and companies D. a pirated video clip

Question 41: The word pirated in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to _______.

A. permitted B. ensured C. unauthorized D. published

Question 42: The word They in paragraph 1 refers to _______.

A. people B. companies

C. video-sharing sites D. materials

Question 43: According to the passage, the software helps the movie studios and recording companies make money by ______?

A. helping them catch people using pirated material

B. making the pirated material not useful anymore

C. using the pirated material to promote the companies

D. putting an advertisement at the bottom of the video

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

With endless photo sharing apps and online platforms enabling teenagers to publicise their lives, it’s no wonder that some young people start to question their own experiences and body image, and start to feel inadequate. In fact, some of these sites have been associated with poor mental health, bullying, lack of sleep and depression, and are considered dangerous by many health professionals. However, since we live in a world of fake news and distorted truths, it’s not surprising that much of what is shared on these profiles by celebrities, influencers and normal people is also very often manipulated. Here we reveal some of the scary truths of online photo sharing.

We all know the feeling: we upload our latest holiday snaps, a photo with our best mates or a carefully planned out selfie, then wait to see just how many likes it will get. The more likes, the better we feel. But some people seem to get away more than anyone else. It could be that they have a lot of friends or alternatively, they could have subscribed to one of many free services that promise unlimited likes. They are usually free, all you have to do in return is a simple social action, such as sharing their website on your page, or completing an online survey. Repeating the action leads to more likes; and if that’s not enough, you can buy more.

There are similar ways to accumulate followers, although you usually have to pay for them. Influencers are often guilty of doing this. These people are usually paid in relation to the size of their audience, so more followers results in higher fees. There are ways to identify suspicious accounts and accounts that follow a lot of people, but have now followers of their own. Then there’s the issue of the photos themselves which tend to blue reality with fantasy. Many people feel the need to add the hashtag “no filter” to photos that have not been enhanced in some way, and yet those that don’t feature filters are also often not what they seem. This leads many people to believe others are living the perfect life, and feel inadequate in comparison.

So what can be done? Firstly, don’t take the information you find on these platforms too seriously. Much of what you see has been staged and edited. Experts are encouraging social media sites to make all information about likes and followers private, or even disable these functions. They are also campaigning for signals where images have been airbrushed. Alternatively, you could deactivate your social media accounts, although that is admittedly a little too drastic, even for me.

(Adapted from Focus 4 by Daniel Brayshaw, Pearson, 2020)

Question 44:
Which of the following is the best title for the passage?

A. Fake News on Social Media B. Fake News and Poor Health

C. Scary Truths of Social Media D. Ways to Increase Followers

Question 45: The word celebrities in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. famous people B. web designers C. followers D. teenagers

Question 46: According to paragraph 2, in order to have more likes, some people ______.

A. could have taken out some subscription to one of free services promising unlimited likes

B. are reminded to have their latest holiday snaps uploaded on the social media to gain more likes

C. should plan their selfie as carefully as possible after uploading it on the social media

D. need to share the online surveys on their page to attract more influencers to the website

Question 47: The word They in paragraph 2 refers to ______.

A. services B. likes C. friends D. actions

Question 48:The word accumulate in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. gradually increase B. sharply increase C. stay remained D. dramatically decrease

Question 49: Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?

A. Many influencers usually get more money if they have more followers on their page.

B. Many people feel that the hashtag “no filter” is meaningless when it is added to the photos.

C. Influencers only need to do the actions again and again and then they will get more likes.

D. Many of the photos that you can see online show a perfect image of the real life.

Question 50: Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?

A. What can be found on the online platforms is sometimes not completely believable.

B. Social media sites have been encouraged to increase access to private information.

C. Airbrushed images are thought to be useless to avoid the negative aspect of photo sharing.

D. Most people including the writer like the deactivated accounts despite the drastic changes.

ĐỀ 5

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the words whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1: A. ch
ild B. chef C. cheese D. chance

Question 2: A.
soon B. flood C. pool D. fool

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of stress in each of the following questions.

reply B. appear C. protect D. order

Question 4: A. difficult B. fantastic C. generous D. negative

Question 5:
Many of the pictures from outer space are presently on display in the public library.

A. having sent B. sent C. sending D. were sent

Question 6: Detective books are ____________than science fiction ones.

A. more interesting B. interestingly C. interestinger D. interesting

Question 7: The educational seminar will begin ______.

A. when all the teachers were arriving B. as soon as all the teachers arrive

C. by the time all the teachers arrived D. after all the teachers had arrived

Question 8: People are not aware ___ the problem of overpopulation.

A. for B. of C. at D. in

Question 9: She loves him very much,______?

A. does he B. doesn’t he C. does she D. doesn’t she

Question 10: It was______ best film I had ever read.

A. the B. an C. a D. no article

Question 11: During rush hours, the traffic is usually___________ and cars are closing up behind each other.

A. light B. heavy C. substantial D. enormous

Question 12 We had to ______ the family holiday until next month because of the expensive airfare.

A. call off B. turn down C. put back D. take off

Question 13: Although she was tired, she agreed _____________-me a hand with the clean up.

A. giving B. gave C. to give D. given

Question 14 So Emma actually manages to juggle two small children and a full-time job, does she? Well, I take my ________ off to her.

A. pants B. shirt C. shoes D. hat

- take your hat off to sb: ngưỡng mộ thành tựu của ai đó

Question 15: We______for going home when it began to rain.

A. were preparing B. are preparing C. will be preparing D. have prepared

Question 16: I found the information for the project in the encyclopedia but I couldn’t give_____ and verse on it.

A. chapter B. unit C. poem D. extract

Question 17: : Daisy hopes her essay on the generation gap ______ a high score by her teacher.

A. gives B. will give C. was giving D. will be given

Question 18: The little girl laughed __________when her mother told her a funny story.

A. happy B. happiness C. unhappy D. happily

Question 19: Last year the business went_______ up after sales continued to fall.

A. stomach B. tummy C. belly D. gut

go belly up: thất bại hoàn toàn

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.

Question 20:
Tung: “Your shoes are terrific, Tuan. The colour quite suits you.”

Tuan: “______”

A. Really? B. Do you like them?

C. You must be kidding. My shirt is nice, isn’t it? D. I’m glad you like them.

Question 21: Mike and Lien, two lecturers, are talking about ChatGPT.

- Mike: “I think ChatGPT should be banned at school.”

- Lien: “______. With the right approach, it can be an effective teaching tool.”

A. That’s for sure B. I don’t think so C. You’re right D. It’s true

Question 22:
We have to husband our resources to make sure we make it through these hard times.

A. spend B. manage C. use up D. marry

husband (v): tiết kiệm, dành dụm

Question 23:
He’s a little slow on the uptake. As a result, he needs to record what the teacher said at school and listen for several times at time.

A. hear things easily B. hard of hearing

C. understand things easily D. understand things with difficulty

→ slow on the uptake: tối dạ, chậm tiếp thu

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 24:
Laura spotted many careless grammatical mistakes with her essay after having it looked at by her teammate.

A. avoided B. noticed C. made D. expressed

Question 25: Online reading is thought to prevent us from obtaining a real insight into the contents we are reading.

A. attitude B. experience C. understanding D. status

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 26:
It is compulsory for Lisa to come home before curfew.

A. Lisa needn’t come home before curfew. B. Lisa shouldn’t come home before curfew.

C. Lisa must come home before curfew. D. Lisa may come home before curfew.

Question 27: I haven't gone to the cinema for ten years.​

A. It's ten years I haven't gone to the cinema.

B. I last went to the cinema ten years ago.

C. It was ten years ago I went to the cinema.

D. The last time I went to the cinema was ten years.

Question 28: “ Why don't you have your room repainted?" said Viet to Nam.

A.
Viet suggested that Nam should have his room repainted.

B. Viet suggested having Nam's room repainted.

C. Viet asked Nam why you didn't have your room repainted.

D. Viet wanted to know why Nam doesn't have his room repainted.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 29:
The tanginess of the wine compliments the meatiness of the dish perfectly .

A B C D

à compliments : khen ngợi, ca ngợi

à complements : bổ sung, bù cho đầy đủ

Question 30: When she will go to university next year, her mother will buy her a new house.

A B C D

Question 31:
Tom’s jokes are inappropriate but we have to put up with it just because he’s the boss.

A B C D

Question 32:
She helped us a lot with our project. We couldn't continue without her.

A. Unless we had her contribution, we could continue with the project.

B. But for her contribution, we could have continued with the project.

C. If she hadn't contributed positively, we couldn't have continued with the project.

D. Provided her contribution wouldn't come, we couldn't continue with the project.

Question 33: Hanna had just been crowned in a beauty contest. The images of her hitting her classmate were leaked on the Internet.

A. Had the images of her hitting her classmate not been leaked on the Internet, Hanna would have been crowned in a beauty contest.

B. No sooner had Hanna been crowned in a beauty contest than the images of her hitting her classmate were leaked on the Internet.

C. Only after the images of her hitting her classmate had been leaked on the Internet was Hanna crowned in the beauty contest.

D. Not until the images of her hitting her classmate had been leaked on the Internet was Hanna crowned in the beauty contest.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

Technology: The New Addiction?

The average child (34) ______ enters junior high school is usually very familiar with electronic devices and spends a lot of time on iPads or tablets whenever they get the chance. A new survey seems to confirm how addictive modern technology can be for young people, with over 50 percent admitting that they use their devices too much. Nearly half of the parents in the survey also said they believed their children showed signs of being addicted and a similar number said their children always (35) ______ to the screen had been the cause of disputes.

(36) ______, it does not only affect children, as addiction to technology can happen to anyone. Some are even calling it the new 21st century addiction. Even though Internet addiction is considered a public health threat in (37) ______ countries, it is not yet a recognised disorder in the United States. The big question for parents and educators is therefore how to (38) ______ youngsters’ gadget use in order to prevent addiction.

(Adapted from Michigan State University CELC)​

Question 34: A. whom B. who C. which D. where

Question 35: A. stuck B. glued C. attached D. hooked

Question 36: A. Therefore B. Otherwise C. However D. Although

Question 37: A. much B. every C. other D. another

Question 38: A. enhance B. manage C. access D. accept

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Ever since 1932, Black Friday has signaled the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the United States. This shopping extravaganza follows Thanksgiving, on the fourth Thursday of November, and comes just before ‘Cyber Monday’.
Use of the name ‘Black Friday’ was first recorded as coming from Philadelphia, where it was used to describe heavy, disruptive vehicle and pedestrian traffic the day after Thanksgiving. Apparently, loads of people would go into town on the Friday after Turkey Day, before the yearly Army/Navy football game on Saturday; stores would take advantage of all the extra business by promoting big sales.

As ‘Black Friday’ became more popular in the early eighties, one “explanation” for the event became that this day represented the point in the year when retailers begin to make a profit, going from being "in the red" (meaning to be in debt) to "in the black" (meaning to be free of debt).
Black Friday is not an official holiday in the United States, but in some states government employees are given the day off. Schools and non-retail employees are normally given Thanksgiving Thursday and Black Friday as public holidays.

Most major retailers offer promotional sales with big discounts, and it has been the busiest shopping day every year since 2005. In 2014, sales revenues for Black Friday reached a whopping $11.6 billion, falling slightly to $10.4 in 2015. In 2013, overall spending from Thanksgiving Thursday up to Cyber Monday topped $56 billion!

Question 39: What is the main idea of this passage?

• A. The origin of Black Friday.
  • B. Black Friday is a public holiday.
  • C. Black Friday signals the start of the Easter season.
  • D. Black Friday comes before Thanksgiving.
Question 40: What does the word “retailers” most closely mean?

A. A person, shop, or business that sells goods to the public

B. A person, shop, or business that sells goods to the big company only

C. A person, shop, or business that sells many kinds of goods

D. Someone who owns a store or website

• Question 41: The word “it” in paragraph 1 refers to ____________
  • A. Thanksgiving B. Black Friday C. Christmas D. Philadelphia
Question 42: Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage ?

A. Black Friday is a very busy day.

B. They cannot make big profit by promoting big sales

C. The term “Black Friday” was first recorded in Philadelphia.

D. Black Friday hasn’t been so popular nowadays.

Question 43: Which sentence is incorrect?

A. In 2014, sales revenues for Black Friday reached more than $12 billion.

B. In 2014, sales revenues for Black Friday reached $11.6 billion.

C. In 2014, sales revenues for Black Friday reached less than $12 billion.

D. In 2015, sales revenues for Black Friday fell slightly to $10.4 .

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

In the US, the number of stay-at-home dads nearly doubled from 1989 to 2012. But many people still find men becoming a full-time caregiver relatively odd. This caused men who make this choice to feel like the odd ones out. Even in cultures where fathers are expected to be more involved than in the past, they are still expected to be the breadwinners of the family.

The ideal father is expected to be more engaged in his children’s day-to-day lives than in the past, says Brendan Churchill, a senior lecturer in sociology at Australia's University of Melbourne. Even so, “the male breadwinner model lingers. It is reinforced daily in our culture and it also persists in our social policy frameworks, even though there’s been lots of change - our reference point is still that family of four with a male breadwinner.” he says. This cultural belief that fathers should ‘protect and provide’ can plant an insidious narrative in the heads of stay-at-home dads, even those who feel that they’re best suited to contributing to their families in their role as the primary caregiver.

The idea of the male breadwinner does harm to men and fathers, because it prevents them from being engaged or involved,” says Churchill. Some fathers have tried to tap into networks of dads, either in their friendship groups or online. But the results have been mixed. In London, Cameron and his wife did a prenatal course with several other couples. After the course finished, the chat group for the mums stayed active. The dads’ group did not. He did stay in touch with one of the fathers, he says, particularly by bonding over something not baby-related: they support the same football team.

Despite the challenges, many stay-at-home dads say they wouldn’t want it any other way. Breaking down stereotypes around stay-at-home dads isn’t just good for fathers who in that role. It’s something that can be empowering and liberating for all fathers.

(Adapted from )​

Question 44: Which of the following can be the title for the passage?

A. Breaking Down Stereotypes: A Story of a Non-working Father

B. Fewer Stay-at-home Dads, Fewer Problems?

C. The Stigma of The Stay-at-home-dad

D. Changing Society’s Attitudes towards Stay-at-home Fathers

Question 45: The word “reinforced” in paragraph 2 can be replaced by ______.

A. bolstered B. instilled C. established D. reflected

Question 46: According to paragraph 2, the male breadwinner model ______.

A. has discouraged many fathers from fulfilling their role as the primary caregiver

B. helps a lot of fathers to get more involved in their children’s everyday lives

C. reflects an idea that the father should be the one who earns money in the family.

D. has made considerable modifications to the social policy frameworks

Question 47: The word “it” in paragraph 3 refers to ______.

A. breadwinner B. harm C. idea D. position

Question 48: The word “tap into” in paragraph 3 mostly means ______.

A. gaining access to B. becoming familiar with

C. making use of D. approving of

Question 49: Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?

A. Men who make up their mind to stop working and stay at home can feel like being isolated.

B. Fathers are deterred from being engaged or involved due to the idea of the male breadwinner.

C. Becoming stay-at-home dads can give all fathers a sense of empowerment and liberation.

D. Stay-at-home fathers are still regarded by lots of people as being quite eccentric.

A. Stay-at-home dads will by all means be welcomed by the society in the foreseeable future.

B. Cameron does not like the father he bonded with in the prenatal course he did with his wife.

C. Enormous attempts have been made to break down stereotypes around stay-at-home dads.

D. Many fathers do not feel regretful about their decision to be a stay-at-home dad.

THE END

ĐỀ 6

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1:
A. though B. these C. there D. breath

Question 2: A. hide B. pick C. shine D. like

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3:
A. detect B. conclude C. instruct D. contact

Question 4: A. meaningful B. suitable C. attentive D. courteous

Question 5:
I really like all the characters in his last film,______ on a true story about a group of university students in his hometown.

A. is based B. basing C. based D. is basing Question 6: The food at the new restaurant is______ than the old one.

A. delicious B. more delicious C. the most delicious D. most delicious

Question 7: ______, they will buy a new house in the countryside.

A. When my parents retired B. As soon as my parents retires

C. After my parents had retired D. Since my parents retired Question 8: Many workers are still unaware ______the importance of following safety producers.

A. of B. about C. with D. in

Question 9: She usually spends every afternoon after school on the phone with her friends, ______?

A. doesn't she B. does she C. won't she D. isn't she

Question 10: ______women who set up the first women's refuges in the UK in the 1970s changed the world.

A. The B. A C. An D. Ø

Question 11: Environmental groups try to stop farmers from using harmful______ on their crops.

A. economy B. agriculture C. investments D. chemicals

Question 12: Luckily, they successfully______the fire and saved all of the children.

A. took out B. put out C. took off D. put off

Question 13: After leaving for school, my younger sister decided ______abroad.

A. to work B. working C. work D. to working

Question 14: Martin is called the teacher's pet by his classmates because he is taken under his teacher's ______.

A. hands B. arms C. wings D. legs

Question 15: Laura______ her bedroom when she found her missing diary.

A. cleans B. has cleaned C. was cleaning D. is cleaning

Question 16: We ______ full use of the fine weather and had a day out.

A. took B. created C. did D. made

Question 17: Linda ______a new tablet on her birthday last week.

A. was given B. was giving C. gives D. has given

Question 18: Parents should be ______ of their children's decisions on future career.

A. support B. supporting C. supportively D. supportive

Question 19: Candidates applying for this position must have a master's ______ in science.

A. diploma B. degree C. licence D. certificate

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 20:
Hieu is talking to Nam after his test.

- Hieu: "My first test was not as good as I expected."

- Nam: " ______”

A. Good Heavens! B. Never mind, better job next time!

C. That’s brilliant enough! D. It's okay. Don't worry.

Question 21: Two students are talking about the school curriculum.

- Ted: "Swimming should be made part of the school curriculum."

- Kate: "______. It is an essential life skill."

A. Oh, that's a problem B. I can't agree with you more

C. Not at all D. You can make it

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 22:
Doing voluntary work is a rewarding experience.

A. beneficial B. worthwhile C. worthless D. satisfying

Question 23: We didn't make plans in advance; we just did everything on the spur of the moment.

A.
rapidly B. intentionally C. slowly D. suddenly

Mark the letter A. B. C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 24:
The bank robbers were arrested by the police after 3 days.

A. hit B. caught C. avoided D. offered Question 25: The maintenance of these old castles must cost a lot of money.

A. building B. foundation C. destruction D. preservation

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions. Question 26: It's a good idea for you to practice speaking English every day.

A. You must practice speaking English every day.

B. You should practice speaking English every day.

C. You can practice speaking English every day.

D. You will practice speaking English every day.

Question 27: The last time I updated my Facebook status was 3 months ago.

A. I haven't updated my Facebook status for 3 months. B. I have 3 months to update my Facebook status. C. I started updating my Facebook status 3 months ago. D. I have updated my Facebook status for 3 months.

Question 28: "What have you done to your hair?" she said to her son.

A. She asked her son what to do to his hair. B. She wanted her son to know what he had done to his hair. C. She wanted to know what did her son do to his hair. D. She asked her son what he had done to his hair.

Mark the letter A. B. C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions. Question 29: Farmers are concerned that their food-bearing plants may be subjective to the rigours A B C of a harsh winter.

D Question 30: The final football match is postponed last Saturday due to the heavy snowstorm.

A B C D

Question 31:
The FBI is seeking a 49-year-old man for their alleged involvement in a US$3 billion

A B C

money laundering scheme.

D

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 32:
His English is not good. He can't apply for the job as a interpretter.

A. If his English were good, he could apply for the job as a interpretter.

B. If his English had been good, he couldn't have applied for the job as a interpretter.

C. He wishes his English weren't good so that he could apply for the job as a interpretter.

D. Provided that his English is good, he can't apply for the job as a interpretter.

Question 33: I noticed that I'd seen her before only after she turned up at the meeting.

A. Only after she turned up at the meeting did I notice that I'd seen her before. B. No sooner had I noticed that I'd seen her before than she turned up at the meeting. C. Only after did I notice that I'd seen her before she turned up at the meeting. D. Only after I noticed that I'd seen her before did she turn up at the meeting.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to choose the word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 34 to 38.

COPING WITH TRAFFIC

Many large cities around the world have struggled to keep up with the increase in traffic in recent times. Densely populated areas, growing car ownership, as well as narrow roads brought for much lower volumes of traffic all (34)______ to this. In 1975, Singapore decided to introduce a congestion charge a (35)______ paid by drivers entering the most traffic-heavy zones of the city. London introduced a congestion charge in 2003.

Public opinion was initially opposed to the idea, (36)______ people soon became more supportive of the scheme. Despite this, its first decade brought mixed success, and the number of cars in the city fell by only 10%. However, the scheme proved massively profitable, (37) ______allowed the city council to invest in (38) _______ measures aimed at improving traffic conditions in London. These included cycle lanes, pedestrianized areas and better road surfaces.

(Adapted from Oxford Exam Trainer by Helen Weale)

Question 34: A. result B. cause C. induce D. contribute

Question 35: A. fine B. fee C. pension D. wage

Question 36: A. or B. but C. so D. and

Question 37: A. that B. whose C. who D. which

Question 38: A. number B. amount C. other D. little

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 39 to 43.

Is synchronized swimming really a sport? Despite the doubt of many people, synchronized swimming is one of the most underrated but most difficult sports, and it certainly deserves to be in the Olympic Games. Olympic synchronized swimmers train for as long as eight hours a day, for six days a week- much longer than most other Olympic sports. The athletes are not just in the water the whole time, they spend hours stretching, doing Pilates, strength conditioning, diligently training, lifting weights, performing ballet, and even dancing and doing gymnastics. Because of this, synchronized swimmers are some of the strongest and skillful athletes to compete in the modern Olympic Games.

Synchronized swimmers must perform many movements and positions called figures while managing their breathing and coordination with the swimmers around them. To increase their lung capacity, often times synchronized swimmers will do exercises called "unders" during practices. They will swim a 25- meter lap underwater, repeating this exercise over and over until they're beyond exhausted. This exercise is completely necessary for synchronized swimmers to master, because more than half of a routine is performed underwater.

Although synchronized swimming is a very graceful and beautiful sport, there can be some dangers. The synchronized swimmers can't touch the bottom of the pool in a routine, or they'll be disqualified. They must continuously move their legs in circular movements, like an egg-beater. Because synchronized swimming is a contact sport and the swimmer's kicks are so powerful, swimmers may get hit by other competitors' legs, causing concussions or knocking off nose clips, which is an essential piece of equipment. Since it's fairly common for a nose clip to get knocked off, many times swimmers will swim with a couple extras.

(Adapted from )

Question 39: What is the best tittle of the passage?

A. History of synchronized swimming B. Synchronized swimming competition

C. The requirement of synchronized swimming D. Synchronized swimming

Question 40: The word "skillful" in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to__________.

A. experienced B. healthy C. clever D. accomplished

Question 41: As mentioned in the passage, what do swimmers have to pay attention in order to have a successful performance?

A. They have to remember every movement to complete them at the same time with others.

B. They have to practice "unders" exercises whenever they perform this sport.

C. They have to control their breath while harmoniously performing with other swimmers.

D. They have to swim a 25-meter lap underwater to manage their breathing.

Question 42: According to the passage, the followings are true about what synchronized swimmers have to do EXCEPT ______________.

A. swim a 25-meter lap underwater

B. run around the fool before swimming

C. perform ballet and do gymnastics

D. keep their legs moving in their performance

Question 43: What does the word "their" in the second paragraph refer to?

A. synchronized swimmers B. figures

C. positions D. movements

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the answer to each of the question.

The Globe

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre is a popular topic for people interested in theater and history. However, the Globe Theatre as we know it today is not the same building that was used originally. In fact, the Globe was situated in many different places during its long history.

When the rental agreement on the original location ended, one of the actors bought a theater called the Blackfriars, which was located in another part of town. However, many complaints from neighbors and the town council led to the creation of a petition that requested that the acting group move their company out of town. Upset with this news, the actors returned to the original theater, took most of it apart, and then moved the materials across the Thames River to Bankside, where they proceeded to construct the next version of the Globe.

This endeavor, though, did not go so smoothly. The owner of the original Globe Theatre, who had rented it to the actors, took the acting group to court. He wanted the actors to pay for the damage they had done to his building. In the end, however, the actors won the case and continued to construct their "newly- acquired" theater. Later, the actors split their plays between the original theater and the new Globe.

In 1643, the original Globe Theatre burned to the ground. How did this happen? Historians believe that a cannon that was shot during a performance of the play Henry Vill started a large fire. Yet, the Globe Theatre still survived. A new Globe was later completed on the same site before Shakespeare's death. However, it was shut down by the Puritans in 1642 and later destroyed during the English Civil War of 1643.

In May of 1997, Queen Elizabeth II officially opened a newly constructed version of the Globe with a production of Henry V. This is the Globe Theatre that people visit today. The queen wanted the new theater to be much like the old one. The new model is very similar to the original theater. For instance, it is also a three-story building. Also, it has seating for 1,500 people. It also has an area called the "yard" on the lower level. In its first season, the theater attracted 210,000 people.

(Adapted from "Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT intermediate")​

Question 44: What is the main idea of the passage?

A. The history of the Globe Theatre B. The renovation of the Globe Theare

C. The construction of the Globe Theare D. Acting at the Globe Theare

Question 45: The word "proceeded" in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to______.

A. continued B. began C. marched D. hurried

Question 46: The word "acquired" in paragraph 3 could be best replaced with which of the following?

A. stolen B. bought C. discovered D. obtained

Question 47: According to the passage, what is TRUE of the original Globe Theatre?

A. It was not popular at first. B. It had three levels.

C. It was in downtown London. D. The tickets were not very expensive.

Question 48: What is NOT mentioned in the passage about the Globe Theatre?

A. There was controversy surrounding the Globe when it was first in operation.

B. The new version of the Globe is much like the Globe as it was hundreds of years ago.

C. All visitors to the new Globe will find the theater accommodating and pleasurable.

D. Theater-goers should understand that the Globe is not like other modern theaters.

Question 49: Based on the information in paragraph 4, what can be inferred about the Puritans?

A. They loved Shakespeare. B. They lived in America.

C. They did not like plays. D. They wore black clothes.

Question 50: The word "its" in paragraph 5 refers to ______.

A. the season B. the program C. the theater D. the play

-----THE END----​

ĐỀ 7

Question 1:
A. sun B. sure C. seen D. sort

Question 2: A. coach B. goat C. toad D. broad

Question 3:
A. reduce B. impress C. control D. finish

Question 4: A. proposal B. challenging C. arrangement D. relation

Question 5:
The most magnificent feature of Taj Mahal______is the central dome.

A. noticed B. being noticed C. to notice D. noticing

Question 6: There is nothing ______going on a trip.

A. exciting than B. more exciting than C. exciting D. the most exciting

Question 7: ______to the party, everyone had left.

A. By the time Bill had gone B. After Bill will go

C. When Bill goes D. By the time Bill went

Question 8: Hoa missed a few months of school because of illness and found it difficult to keep ______with her classmates.

A. on B. off C. down D. up

Question 9: The situation of COVID-19 worldwide is still serious, __________?

A. isn’t it B. is it C. doesn't it D. does it

Question 10: By and large, it is thought that there are benefits to having ______ credit card.

Question 11: From the top of the cathedral tower there are some spectacular ____ of the surrounding countryside.

A. sights B. sites C. views D. scenery

Question 12: He drives so quickly that I am afraid that one day he will _______ someone crossing the street.

A. run across B. turn over C. crash down D. knock down

Question 13: Even when arrested, he denied _______ cut down that tree.

A. has B. having C. to have D. have had

Question 14: His comment about his friend’s handicap was below the _______ , which made her very upset.

A. collar B. stomach C. sleeve D. belt

Question 15: When the boss walked into the office, the secretary ______ at her desk quickly typing a report.

A. is sitting B. has been sitting C. sits D. was sitting

Question 16: Andrew has_________ greater contribution to the company since he was promoted. A. went B. put C. made D. got

Question 17: Ted _______ by a bee while he was sitting in the garden.

A. is stinging B. was stung C. stings D. was stinging

Question 18: You have to be aware of the damage humans are doing to quicken the ______of wildlife.

A. extinction B. extinct C. extinctive D. extinctively

Question 19: The spotlight in the showbiz is ______ to those who cannot tolerate the pressure from the general and the press.

A. permanent B. vague C. bitter D. ephemeral

Question 20:
Denis has just bought me the suit that he likes very much

- Kevin: “You look very smart in that suit, Denis!” - Denis: “_________.”

A. My pleasure! B. I can’t agree more.

C. Thanks, I bought it at Mike’s. D. Don’t mention it!

Question 21: Tom and Jim are meeting after a long time.

- Tom: “How have you been recently?” - Jim: “_________.”

A. I have just finished my work. B. Pretty busy, I think.

C. There’s nothing to say. D. I’m feeling bored.

Question 22:
His jokes were so boring that most people completely switched off.

A. stopped off B. paid attention C. left it off D. didn't pay attention

Question 23: She got bent out of shape over the new dress code at work.

A. annoyed at B. content with C. amazed at D. acquainted with

Question 24:
Students from that university have conducted a survey to find out the most effective study habit.

A. organized B. delayed C. encouraged D. proposed

Question 25: Some operations may have to be halted unless more blood donors come forward to help.

A. offer B. claim C. attempt D. refuse

Question 26:
It’s very likely that the company will accept his application.

A. The company should accept his application. B. The company might accept his application.

C. The company must accept his application. D. The company needs to accept his application.

Question 27: She began to play the piano three years ago.

A. She stops playing the piano now.

B. It was three years when she began to play the piano.

C. She has played the piano since three years.

D. She has played the piano for three years.

Question 28: “Where can I buy a phone card in this city?” he asked.

A. He asked me where could he buy a phone card in that city.

B. He asked me where he could buy a phone card in that city.

C. He asked me where he could buy a phone card in this city.

D. He asked me where he can buy a phone card in that city.

Question 29: The thick layer of global warming gases keeps more heat from the sun, which has

A B C

serious affection on the earth temperature.

D

Question 30: I lose my pink pastel purse when I was waiting for a taxi.

A B C D

Question 31: Landscape architects founded his own organisation in 1899, the American Society

A B C D

of Landscape Architects.

Question 32:
Marie didn’t turn up at John’s birthday party. I feel so sorry for that.

A. I wished Marie wouldn’t turn up at John’s birthday party.

B. I wish Marie had turned up at John’s birthday party.

C. It’s a shame Marie had turned up at John’s birthday party.

D. If only Marie turned up at John’s birthday party.

Question 33: I just got downstairs. The phone stopped ringing immediately.

A. No sooner had the phone stopped ringing than I got downstairs

B. Rarely had the phone stopped ringing than I got downstairs.

C. Hardly had I got downstairs when the phone stopped ringing

D. Scarcely had I just got downstairs when the phone stopped ringing immediately.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

In ancient times, the most important examinations were spoken, not written. In the schools of ancient Greece and Rome, testing usually consisted of saying poetry aloud or giving speeches. In the European universities of the Middle Ages, students who were working for advanced (34) _______ had to discuss questions in their field of study with people who had made a special study of the subject. This custom exists today as part of the process of testing candidates for the doctor's degree.

Generally, (35) _______, modern examinations are written. The written examination, (36) _______ all students are tested on the same question, was probably not known until the nineteenth century. Perhaps it came into existence with the great increase in population and the development of modern industry. Two types of test are commonly used in modern schools. The first type is sometimes (37) _______ an “objective” test. It is intended to deal with facts, not personal opinions. For a clearer picture of what the student knowns, most teachers use (38) _______ kind of examination in addition to objective test. They use “essay” tests, which require students to write long answers to board and general questions.

Question 34: A. licenses B. qualifications C. departments D. degrees

Question 35: A. nevertheless B. therefore C. however D. while

Question 36: A. which B. where C. that D. whom

Question 37: A. called B. said C. spoken D. made

Question 38: A. each other B. others C. other D. another

Read the following passage and mark the correct answer to each of the questions from 39 to 43.

Milpa Alta is famous for a traditional meal every Christmas, called La Rejunta. The meal is part of the Christmas celebrations and it feeds huge numbers of people. The cooks make about sixty thousand tamales. They also make about fifteen thousand litres of hot chocolate. The meal is one of the activities for people who go on a walk to the cave of El Señor de Chalma.

Every year, the organisers of the meal change. This year, Virginia Meza Torres and her husband Fermín Lara Jiménez are the organisers, or majordomos. They waited for 14 years to do this. Lots of people want to organise the meal because it’s a very important tradition. They put their names on a list. At the moment, the list has names for every year until 2046.

The preparation for the meal takes a whole year. At the start of the year, men collect wood from the forest. They store it near the home of the majordomos so that it will be dry and ready to use. The farmers in the area grow the ingredients for the meal, such as corn, meat and vegetables. Everything is natural; there’s no ready-made food.

Tradition is very important to the people of Milpa Alta, and one of the most important activities is eating together. One woman, Josefina García Jiménez, says that sitting together at the table shows love to your family. Everybody stays at the table after the meal finishes and they talk, tell stories and laugh together.

Question 39. Which of the following could be the main idea of the passage?

A. a special tradition B. a town in Mexico

C. farmers in Milpa Alta D. hot chocolate

Question 40. At La Rejunta ______ .

A. there's food but no drink. B. there's food and drink.

C. there's drink but no food. D. there isn’t food and drink.

Question 41: The word “celebrations” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to _______.

A. parades B. preparations C. ceremonies D. activities

Question 42. The word “they” in paragraph 2 refers to _______.

A. the organisers this year B. tamales and majordomos

C. people and their names D. the cooks and activities

Question 43. Which of the following is TRUE, according to the passage?

A. Eating together is a tradition in Milpa Alta.

B. Josefina García Jiménez says her family loves her cooking.

C. Josefina García Jiménez’s family only eats together at Christmas.

D. Everybody leaves from the table after the meal finishes

Read the following passage and mark the correct answer to each of the questions from 44 to 50

Scientists are studying genes that could mean long life for us all. There are now so many healthy elderly people that there's a name for them: the wellderly. These are people over the age of eighty who have no major illnesses, such as high blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes.

There are many scientific studies of communities where a healthy old age is typical. These include places like Calabria in southern Italy and the island of Okinawa in Japan. In Calabria, the small village of Molochio has a population of about 2,000. And of these 2,000 people, there are at least eight people over a hundred years old.

In the past, scientists looked at things such as diet and lifestyle for an explanation of long life. But these days they are also looking at genetic factors. Researcher Eric Topol says that there are probably genes that protect people from the effects of the ageing process. The new research into long life investigates groups of people who have a genetic connection. One interesting group lives in Ecuador. In one area of the country there are a number of people with the same genetic condition. It's called Laron syndrome. On the other side of the world, on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, there's another group of long-lived men. They are Japanese-Americans but they have a similar gene to the Laron syndrome group.

In Calabria, researchers constructed the family trees of the 100-year-old people. They looked at family information from the 19th century to today. They think that there are genetic factors that give health benefits to the men. This is interesting because generally, in Europe, women live longer than men.

So what really makes people live longer? Probably, it's a combination of genes, the environment and one more thing – luck.

Question 44: What does the passage mainly discuss to understand long life?

A. people's lifestyles and where they live

B. genetic factors and environmental factors

C. people’s diet and what kind of activities they do

D. where a healthy old age is typical

Question 45: What do some people from Ecuador and Okinawa have in common?

A. They have diabetes.

B. They have a genetic syndrome.

C.
They live long, healthy lives.

D. They don’t suffer from heart disease or diabetes.

Question 46: According to paragraph 1, the word 'wellderly' is closest in meaning to ______.

A. healthy people B. over 100 years old.

C. over 80 years old. D. elderly people with health problems.

Question 47: The word “These” in paragraph 2 refers to _______.

A. Scientific studies B. Communities

C. People D. Researchers

Question 48: In can be inferred from the passage that______ .

A. some places have an unusual number of very old people.

B. Italy and Japan are very healthy places to live.

C. people who live in small villages live longer.

D. people with Laron syndrome develop their height faster

Question 49: The word “investigates” in paragraph 3 can be replaced by _______.

A. examines B. divides C. captures D. operates

Question 50: Laron syndrome ______.

A. is linked with weight B. is a problem for people with diabetes.

C. is only found in Ecuador and Hawaii. D. is the result of a genetic condition.

THE END

ĐỀ 8

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the words whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1: A. th
ree B. throw C. thank D. then

Question 2: A. hike B. win C. tide D. child

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of stress in each of the following questions.

agree B. borrow C. await D. prepare

Question 4: A. guarantee B. recommend C. represent D. illustrate

Question 5:
At present, any spacecraft _____ from the Earth would be far too slow to reach another star system within one human lifetime.

A. launching B. were launched C. were launching D. launched

Question 6: Rolls Royce cars are _______ than Toyota ones.

A. expensive B. the most expensive C. more expensive D. most expensive

Question 7: I will come and see you ______.

A. before I leave for America. B. before I had left for America.

C. until I left for America. D. when I shall leave for America.

Question 8: Regrettably, the popularity of this lake with tourists has made us worried_____ its pollution.

A. with B. about C. of D. for

Question 9: They are building a new high way around the city, ______?

Question 10: Our planned visit to ____ United States fell through because we were unable to get the visas.

A. а B. an C. the D. Ø

Question 11: It has been 2 days since the explosion and everyone is hoping that the death ____ will stop increasing.

A. scope B. range C. scale D. toll

Question 12: Coach Park Hang-Seo’s contract ______ at the end of January 2023, but the team couldn’t win the AFF Cup title as a parting gift for Park.

A. called off B. broke down C. run out D. gave back

Question 13: My parents decided ______ a taxi because it was late.

A. take B. taking C. to take D. took

Question 14:
For those living below the poverty ______, it is a choice between going to work and risk being infected with COVID-19 or stay home and lose their already measly income.

A. outline B. edge C. border D. line

Question 15: When I came into the office, my boss ______ for me.

A. was waiting B. waited C. has been waiting D. is waiting

Question 16: Scientists at Cambridge University __________ some major contributions to simplifying this theory.

A. caused B. led C. brought D. made

Question 17: A lot of young people without employment _______ at the job market tomorrow.

A. will be interviewed B. have interviewed C. interviewed D. were interviewed

Question 18: In 2023, artificial ______ experts expect to see a wave of new products, apps and services powered by the tech behind ChatGPT.

A. intelligent B. intelligible C. intelligently D. intelligence

Question 19: Removing one's footwear before entering a home or a temple before worship _______a sign of respect, humility, and submissiveness

A. infers B. refers C. denotes D. deduces

Question 20:
Peter is talking to Mary on the phone.

- Peter: “Thank you very much for helping me with that project”.

- Mary: “______.”

A. It’s my pleasure. B. Of course, not. C. No, it hasn’t. D. It was out of this world.

Question 21: John is talking to Daisy about the benefits of COVID 19-vaccines.

- John: “COVID 19-vaccines are effective and can lower our risk of getting infected.”

- Daisy: “______. They also help prevent our serious illness if we do get COVID-19.”

A. Oh, that's a problem. B. I don't quite agree with you.

C. That's a good idea. D. I completely agree with you.

Question 22:
As a referee, every decision you make must never be biased in order to ensure that a match is fair.

A. disinterested B. cold-blooded C. passionless D. unfeeling

Question 23: The teacher scolded the young boy after she found the bag of chips that he was eating on the sly under the table.

A. frankly B. sincerely C. openly D. noisily

Question 24:
Through the years they have made significant contributions to species conservation.

A. protest B. induction C. preservation D. production

Question 25: Over-tourism is still an outstanding problem that needs to be addressed.

A. sensational B. unrivaled C. unresolved D. fantastic

Question 26:
Passengers are not allowed to walk on the line.

A. Passengers should walk on the line B. Passengers mustn't walk on the line.

C. Passengers may walk on the line D. Passengers needn't walk on the line.

Question 27: He last visited London three years ago.

A. He hasn’t visited London for three years. B. He has been in London for three years.

C. He was in London for three years. D. He didn’t visit London three years ago.

Question 28: "What is the name of your latest album?", Tom asked Helen.

A. Tom asked Helen what the name of her latest album is.

B. Tom asked Helen what was the name of her latest album.

C. Tom asked Helen what the name of her latest album would be.

D. Tom asked Helen what the name of her latest album was.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 29:
They would show the enormous difference between flammable and inflammable materials.

A B C D

Question 30:
She borrows a lot of English books from the school library last week.

A B C D

Question 31:
The plants that you planted two days ago will die if you don’t water it everyday.

A B C D

Question 32:
He really wants to help his parents with household chores. Yet, he doesn’t have enough time.

A. Provided that he has enough time, he can’t help his parents with household chores.

B. If he had had enough time, he couldn’t have helped his parents with household chores.

C. If he had enough time, he could help his parents with household chores.

D. If only he had had enough time, he couldn’t have helped his parents with household chores.

Question 33: He washes his hands with soap. He also keeps safe distance from others to prevent infectious diseases.

A.
Had he washed his hands with soap, he would keep safe distance from others to prevent infectious diseases

B.
Only when he washes his hands with soap does he keep safe distance from others to prevent infectious diseases.

C.
No sooner had he washed his hands with soap than he kept safe distance from others to prevent infectious diseases.

D.
Not only does he wash his hands with soap but he also keeps safe distance from others to prevent infectious diseases.

How to Apologize to a Child

“We tell children, ‘Go apologize to your brother,’ but they can learn more by experiencing you apologizing to them,” says Jeremy Ruckstaetter, a professor of counseling at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, Mo. When Ruckstaetter started researching apologies in graduate school, he found perplexingly (34) ____ studies focusing on apologies from parents to children. For his doctoral dissertation, he surveyed 327 parents and found that those (35) ____ regularly apologized to their children reported stronger attachment bonds.

Apologizing is hard. “It can feel like death,” Ruckstaetter says. If you’ve hurt a child with your words or actions, don’t (36) ___ the resulting distress. Embrace guilt, a feeling that contains within it a (37) ____ of wrongdoing that can prompt prosocial behavior. “Move into your guilt and say, “I was wrong”, Ruckstaetter says. Notice if your response feels more like shame, which often results in withdrawal rather than apology. Shame might manifest as internal dialogue that says, “I’m bad,” or “I’m unworthy,” (38) ____ guilt tends to arise with more specificity: “I feel bad for saying those mean things.”

(Adapted from https://www.nytimes.com)

Question 34: A. few B. each C. little D. another

Question 35: A. who B. whom C. where D. which

Question 36: A. realize B. appreciate C. ignore D. urge

Question 37: A. recognition B. illness C. confusion D. embarrassment

Question 38: A. therefore B. whereas C. and D. so

Smoking is one of the biggest causes of death and illness in the UK. Every year around 78,000 people in the UK die from smoking and many more live with smoking-related illnesses. It increases your risk of developing more than 50 serious health conditions. Some may be fatal, and others can cause irreversible long-term damage to your health. You can become ill if you smoke yourself or if people around you smoke (passive smoking). Smoking causes around 7 out of every 10 cases of lung cancer (70%). It also causes cancer in many other parts of the body, including the throat or voice box (larynx). Moreover, smoking damages your heart and your blood circulation, increasing your risk of developing conditions such as coronary heart disease and heart attack. Breathing in secondhand smoke, also known as passive smoking, increases your risk of getting the same health conditions as smokers. For example, if you have never smoked but you have a spouse who smokes, your risk of developing lung cancer increases by about a quarter. Babies and children are particularly vulnerable to the effects of secondhand smoke. A child who’s exposed to passive smoke is at increased risk of developing chest infection, meningitis, persistent cough and, if they have asthma, their symptoms will get worse.

(Adapted from www.nhs.uk)

Question 39: What is the main idea of the passage?

A. Smoking is very harmful to health. B. Smoking is common in the UK.

C. Men smoke more than women. D. Secondhand smoke has bad effects on children.

Question 40: What of the following has the closest meaning to the word “irreversible”?

A. unrecoverable B. accessible C. dispensable D. understandable

Question 41: The word “they” in the passage refers to ______.

A. effects B. babies and children C. health conditions D. symptoms

Question 42: What health conditions does smoking cause?

A. cancer B. heart attack C. coronary heart disease D. All of them

Question 43: What following disease a child exposed to passive smoke is NOT at increased risk of?

A. meningitis B. persistent cough C. chest infection D. diarrhea

Many stories about recovery from burnout - a type of chronic stress which leaves people physically and emotionally exhausted - are very similar: the affected person realizes the problem and starts to overhaul their lifestyle: in just a short period of time, they may quit their job, move to another country, or end a relationship. Then, they successfully recover. However, according to Stela Salminen, a doctoral candidate at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland, this is not always the case.

Dramatic life changes might be beneficial for some people, but in her own research Salminen has found one factor which truly unites those who recover: realising that they are in control. For a small study in 2015, she interviewed 12 burnout sufferers. Researchers assessed participants to determine the severity of their burnout at the time of the study and seven months later. Their scores were then compared to what they said to look for patterns. The analysis revealed that those who recovered successfully experienced a revelation that they are in charge of their own wellbeing.

Salminen explains that if burnout sufferers believe that they can influence their environment, they usually take the necessary steps to reverse the factors which got them there in the first place. This might include things like improving sleep habits, since this is one of the best ways to reset when you're stressed, or drawing clear lines between work and non-work time. "People who have a sense of agency take steps in the workplace, make changes in their families; they take care of themselves, and they're more aware of their own limitations," she says.

One way to achieve this feeling of self-control is to attend slightly scary sounding "burnout rehabilitation programmes". These can come in many different forms - such as luxury retreats and basic online courses - but broadly they involve some kind of cognitive therapy to help people re-frame their experiences in a more productive way. Another is to gain control of another aspect of your life, such as by taking up a creative hobby or exercising more often. The late famous painting instructor Bob Ross often emphasised this, advising viewers that "If you don’t like it, change it. It’s your world."

Another important predictor of recovery from burnout is a healthy life. "Family relationships, one's overall health - these tend to influence people who have gone through burnout and are on the path to recovery," says Salminen. "Finding emotional support seems to be the first step towards recovery," says Salminen. "It can come from many different places - occupational health care like a psychologist, it can be support from family members, or support from colleagues." By validating your experiences, these people can help to improve your motivation and how you see yourself, and regardless of what happens in your journey to recovery, this can only be good.

(Adapted from bbc.com)

Question 44: Which best serves as the title for the passage?

A. How To Tell Whether You Are Getting Rid Of Burnout Or Not?

B. Studies That Prove Recovering From Burnout Is Not Always The Same

C. Does Burnout Recovery Always Require Radical Life Changes?

D. How The Feeling Of Having Control Helps People Deal With Burnout

Question 45: The word "overhaul" in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ____.

A. absolutely ruin B. completely change C. carefully reconsider D. slowly adjust

Question 46: The word "validating" in paragraph 3 can be best replaced by ____.

A. disregarding B. authorising C. acknowledging D. empowering

Question 47: The word "those" in paragraph 4 refers to ____.

A. researchers B. participants C. scores D. patterns

Question 48: What do we learn about "burnout rehabilitation programmes" in paragraph 4?

A. They most often come in the form of basic online courses that are inexpensive.

B. Expensive ones like those involving luxury retreats are the most effective.

C. Despite varying forms, they all include one common type of cognitive therapy.

D. They help people look at their experiences in a more productive manner.

Question 49: Which of the following is NOT TRUE, according to the passage?

A. The true factor that all stories of burnout recovery involve is the sense of having control.

B. Many improve their sleeping habits to avoid burnout since this is the most effective way to reset.

C. The frequency of exercising is one of the aspects of a person's life that can be controlled.

D. When people recover from burnout, paying attention to mental health seems to be the first step.

A. The 12 burnout sufferers in Salminen’s 2015 study all successfully recovered.

B. Unclear lines between work and non-work time may be a factor contributing to burnout.

C. Many people have benefited from the advice of the popular painting instructor Bob Ross.

D. One's physical health has no effect on their journey to recovering from burnout.

Question 1
: A. thin B. those C. thought D. south

Question 2: A. flood B. good C. foot D. look

hobby B. guitar C. sugar D. lecture

Question 4: A. hospital B. inflation C. policy D. constancy

Question 5:
The wealthy woman _______by three masked men has been safely rescued

A. be kidnapped B. kidnapped C. kidnapping D. was kidnapped

Question 6: Her instructions on how to get them are ______ than mine.

A. detailed B. the most detailed C. more detailed D. most detailed

Question 7: They will leave for Tokyo ______.

A. as soon as they have known the result B. after they knew the result

C. until they knows the result D. when they had known the result

Question 8: Generally, she adheres ________teaching methods she learned over 30 years ago.

A. to B. about C. of D. for

Question 9: The students are revising for their final exams, _______?

Question 10: To prepare for their IELTS test, my students are seeking ______ useful website to practise their listening skill. .

A. а B. an C. the D. Ø

Question 11: The functional skills such as fundamentals of agriculture, health and hygiene and population education have also been incorporated in the primary school _______.

A. curriculum B. project C. timetable D. schedule

Question 12: They ______ the immediate release of the hostages.

A. called for B. cut down C. took on D. gave off

Question 13: She made sure ______ that they had tried their best to get the prize.

A. mention B. mentioning C. to mention D. mentioned

Question 14:
He decided to face the ______and told the teacher what they did in the library.

A. photo B. film C. song D. music

Question 15: While she was preparing for dinner, her mother _______ the flowers in the garden.

A. was watering B. watered C. has been watered D. is watering

Question 16: The old man ______ pleasure in simple things around his house since then .

A. has gone B. has taken C. has played D. has made

Question 17: The damage caused by the earthquake in Turkey______. It was indescribable.

A. can’t imagine B. can’t be imagining

C. can’t be imagined D. can imagine

Question 18: Many ______developed countries spend much money preventing environmental pollution.

A. industrialize B. industrial C. industrially D. industry

Question 19: Mexico City is growing quickly. In 1970, the city had about 9 million people. Now it has over 17 million. All these people are causing ______ for the city.

A. problems B. matters C. troubles D. issues

Question 20:
Kelly and Tim are talking about Kelly’s dogs

Kelly: “How lovely your dogs are!” - Tim: “______”.

A. Really? They are.

B. Thank you, it is nice of you to say so.

C. Can you say that again?

D. I love them very much.

Question 21: Two students are talking about the school curriculum.

- Hoa: “Swimming should be taught in the school.” - Nam: “______ .It is an essential life skill.”

A. Oh, that’s a problem B. I can’t agree with you more

C. Not at all D. You can make it

Question 22:
Population growth is not in the exclusive control of a few governments, but rather in the hands of hundreds of millions of individual parents.

A. limited B. restrictive C. inclusive D. unrestricted

Question 23:
One of the best ways to understand what a job is like, is to do it. Work experience is a great way to get a feel for what a job is all about.

A. to have an understanding about B. to touch with one's own hands

C. to have the faintest idea about D. to do something on purpose

Question 24.
All four firefighters from Ho Chi Minh City Fire Department were decorated for bravery .

A.
honored B. surprised C. persuaded D. happened

Question 25: We have achieved considerable results in the economic field, such as high economic growth, stability and significant poverty alleviation over the past few years.

A. achievement B. development C. prevention D. reduction

Question 26:
It's optional for waiters to wear a tie in this restaurant.

A. Waiters don’t have to wear a tie in this restaurant.

B. Waiters have to wear a tie in this restaurant.

C. Waiters must wear a tie in this restaurant.

D. Waiters should not wear a tie in this restaurant.

Question 27: Bin last used this camera when he was in grade 12.

A. Bin hasn’t used this camera since he was in grade 12.

B. Bin hasn’t used this camera for he was in grade 12.

C. Bin hasn’t used this camera when he was in grade 12.

D. Bin hasn’t used this camera until he was in grade 12.

Question 28: "Where were you last Sunday?", Mary asked Tom

A. Mary asked Tom where had he been the previous Sunday.

B. Mary asked Tom where he had been the previous Sunday.

C. Mary asked Tom where he was the previous Sunday.

D. Mary asked Tom where he had been the last Sunday.

Question 29:
The predictable value of this new method of analysis has still to be proven.

A B C D

Question 30:
After the earthquake, She has been in Syria to help the homeless for over 20 days last month.

A B C D

Question 31:
The total number of students in my school is much greater than those of the teachers.

A B C D

Question 32:
She helped us a lot with our project. We couldn't continue without her.

A. Unless we had her contribution, we could continue with the project.

B. But for her contribution, we could have continued with the project.

C. If she hadn't contributed positively, we couldn't have continued with the project.

D. Provided her contribution wouldn't come, we couldn't continue with the project

Question 33:
The Prime Minister failed to explain the cause of the economic crisis, he did not offer any solutions.

A. Not until the Prime Minister explained the cause of the economic crisis did he offer any solutions.

B. Not only did the Prime Minister explain the cause of the economic crisis, but he offered solutions as well.

C. The Prime Minister offered some solutions neither did he e explain the cause of the economic crisis.

D. The Prime Minister didn’t explain the cause of the economic crisis, nor did he offer any solutions.

Dyslexic minds

Why some children struggle so much with reading used to be a mystery. Now researchers know what's wrong - and what to do about it.

When some children look at a page of text, they can see letters’ names. They can even tell you what sounds those letters make. (34)______, even for articulate high school students, to tell what words those letters form is baffling, to say the least. They see a wall, a hurdle to get over, and often admit that some letters are easier to figure out than others.

The condition is called dyslexia, a reading disorder that persists despite good schooling and normal or even above average intelligence. It's a handicap (35)_____ affects 10% of the population, according to experts, though (36)______ put the figure higher – up to 20%. The exact (37)______of the problem has eluded doctors, teachers, parents and dyslexics themselves since it was first described more than a century ago. Indeed it is so hard for skilled readers to imagine what it's like not to be able to effortlessly absorb the printed word that they often (38)______ the real problem is laziness or obstinacy or a proud parent's inability to recognise that his or her child isn't that smart after all.

(Adapted from https://content.time.com)

Question 34 : A. Because B. Although C. Nevertheless D. Moreover

Question 35 : A. that B. what C. who D. why

Question 36 : A. any B. some C. another D. little

Question 37 : A. nature B. type C. characteristics D. quality

Question 38 : A. doubt B. reject C. wonder D. suspect

Throughout Asia, marriage behaviour and family life are changing. Young people are getting married later than previous generations. Couples have fewer children, and more married women are working outside the home. Such trends were first observed in Japan and more recently in South Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore. Similar patterns are starting to emerge in other Asian countries. However, other aspects of family life in Asia are still quite different from the way family institutions have developed in the West. Fewer Asian couples live together outside marriage, and childbearing outside marriage is extremely rare. Marriage is generally viewed as a permanent arrangement, and divorce rates, although rising, are still quite low in most Asian societies. The traditional family structures of Southeast Asia are more varied. Among the large populations of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam, young couples typically establish their own independent households, or a man may move in with his wife's parents, at least for a while. At marriage, the husband's family often makes a gift to the family of the wife. Although most young couples establish a home of their own, the youngest daughter and her husband may stay with her parents to look after them in their old age and eventually inherit their property.

(Adapted from Tradition and change in marriage and family life, Choe MK, Westley SB & Retherford RD, 2002)

Question 39: What is the passage mainly about?

A. Changes in Marriage and Family Life.

B. Traditional Asian Marriage and Family Life.

C. Comparison between Asian and Western Family Life.

D. Asian new trends in Marriage and Family Life.

Question 40: What of the following has the closest meaning to the word “emerge”?

A. happen B. understand C. appear D. obtain

Question 41: The word “them” in the passage refers to ______.

A. households B. parents C. young couples D. the daughter and her husband

Question 42: When do young couples tend to get married?

A. until the age allowed by laws

B. later in life until it is suitable.

C. when they get jobs.

D. When they have children.

Question 43: Which of the following countries young couples NOT establish their own independent household?

A. Laos B. Singapore C. Thailand D. Malaysia

Kakenya Ntaiya is the oldest of eight children in her family, belonging to Kenya’s Maasai tribe. When Ntaiya was young, her father worked in a distant city, and the family was extremely poor. As the eldest, Ntaiya helped to feed and care for the younger children. She carried water, gathered firewood, cooked meals, and worked in the field. Like all the girls in her village, she was supposed to follow tradition and learn the skills to be a good Maasai wife.

Her father expected her to marry at age 13, as was the custom. However, Ntaiya didn’t feel the same way. She had a plan. And she was brave enough to make it work. With all the courage she could find in herself, she went to her father and said she would do what he wanted if he let her finish high school. Her father agreed. Ntaiya graduated from high school with top honors.

After graduation, Ntaiya decided she wanted to attend college - a university in the United States. By then, however, her father was sick and in a hospital. All the family money went to his care, so there was no money for Ntaiya.

Ntaiya met the village leaders. At first, they were angry with her for daring to do what even few boys dreamed about. She promised she would use her education to help the village. She promised to come back and build a school. One village leader saw her determination and agreed to help her. He gave her money, and she also received a scholarship to Randolph-Macon Women’s College in the United States. In 2004, Ntaiya received her bachelor’s degree. Later, she got a job at the United Nations. In 2011, she received her doctorate in education — all made possible by her courage and her will to succeed.

Ntaiya did not forget her promise to the village. She returned to Enoosaen and in 2009, she opened the first primary school for girls in her village, the Kakenya Center for Excellence. There the students have education and opportunities that Ntaiya had to fight so hard for. Girls that were once forced to marry at 13 are now dreaming of becoming doctors, lawyers, pilots, and business women.

(Weaving it together 3, MiladaBroukal, NGL)

Question 44: The main idea of the reading is that ____.

A. it is difficult for some girls to get an education

B. Ntaiya’s courage and determination helped her achieve her dream

C. traditions and customs are an important part of life

D. attitudes toward women and girls are changing around the world

đọc cả bài, đặc biệt là đoạn 2 và đoạn 4 ta sẽ thấy tác giả nói về sự can đảm và quyết tâm của Kakenya Ntaiya trong việc thực hiện hóa ước mơ của mình

Question 45: As a child, Ntaiya ____.

A. worked hard to help her family survive

B. was unable to go to school

C. lived a better life than most of the people in her village

D. wanted to follow the customs of her tribe

thông tin để trả lời câu hỏi này ở câu 3 và câu 4 đoạn 1 của bài viết: “As the eldest, ... the younger children.” và “She carried water, ... in the field.”

Question 46: The underlined word it in second paragraph refers to ____.

A. Maasai tribe’s custome B. Ntaiya’s plan

C. Ntaiya’s marriage D. age 13

từ được gạch chân “it” dùng để chỉ danh từ “plan” (kế hoạch) được đề cập đến ở câu trước đó: “She had a plan.” (Cô ấy đã có một kế hoạch) nên chỉ đáp án B là duy nhất đúng

Question 47: The underlined word determination in fourth paragraph is closest in meaning to ____.

A. hesitation B. imagination C. firmness D. obligation

danh từ được gạch chân “determination” (sự quyết tâm) cùng nghĩa với danh từ “firmness” (sự quả quyết)

Question 48: Ntaiya proved she was a loyal member of her tribe because she ____.

A. studied hard at her college in the United States

B. dreamed about having a better life

C. understood the importance of education for everyone

D. fulfilled her promise to return and help the village

thông tin để trả lời câu hỏi này ở đoạn 4 và câu đầu tiên đoạn 5

Question 49: Which of the following is true about Ntaiya?

A. Ntaiya got a job at Randolph-Macon Women’s College after she received BA degree.

B. The girls from Ntaiya village are expected to go to Kakenya Center for Excellence at the age of 13.

C. There was no money for Ntaiya to go to college because her father didn’t want her to.

D. She could go to college because one of the village leaders gave her part of the tuition fee.

đọc đoạn 2, 3 và 4 ta sẽ thấy các đáp án A, B và C đều sai với thông tin trong bài viết, chỉ đáp án D là duy nhất đúng và thông tin nằm ở câu 5 và câu 6 đoạn 4 của bài viết: “One village leader … in the United States.”

Question 50: What kind of childhood did Ntaiya have?

A. happy B. normal C. difficult D. fantastic

ĐỀ 9

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1: A. both B. tenth C. myth D. with

Question 2: A. comb B. come C. some D. month

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3: A. visit B. appear C. promise D. finish

Question 4: A. condition B. funeral C. musician D. decision

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5:
Scholars believe that there are still relics ______ under the tomb and awaiting to be excavated.

A. are burying B. buried C. burying D. are buried

Question 6: The rooms in the front ______ noisier than those in the back.

A. are more B. are little C. are very D. are much

Question 7: I will have tidied up the bedroom _______ home tomorrow.

A. after my parents had arrived B. before my parents will arrive

C. as soon as my parents arrived D. by the time my parents arrive

Question 8: He is responsible ______ recruiting and training new staff.

A. to B. for C. about D. of

Question 9: Your sister used to visit you quite often, ______ ?

A. didn't she B. doesn't she C. wouldn't she D. hadn't she

Question 10: After a long journey, I was looking forward to sleeping in _______ comfortable bed.

A. an B. some C. the D. a

Question 11: The plaster on the walls has been removed to expose the original ______ underneath.

A. bricks B. pipes C. bars D. tiles

Question 12: I'm searching for websites offering career advice so that I can ______ a plan.

A. come up against B. come up with C. draw up with D. come across with

Question 13: We avoided _______ through the city during the rush hour.

A. drive B. driving C. to drive D. drove

Question 14: Take the next left, then first right, and just follow your ______ until you see the stadium on your left.

A. nose B. eye C. head D. foot

Question 15: I ______ to the radio when Helen phoned.

A. was listening B. listened C. will listen D. listen

Question 16: The talks failed to ______ any progress toward a settlement.

A. ask B. make C. let D. call

Question 17: Lionel Messi ______ as one of the best football players of all times.

A. regards B. is regarded C. has regarded D. regard

Question 18: Any new company is seen as an invader in an already ______ market.

A. compete B. competition C. competitive D. competitively

Question 19: I think he feels a lot of ______ towards his father, who treated him very badly as a child.

A. wonder B. server C. shelter D. anger

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.

Question 20:
Tom is talking to his friend, Susan.

- Tom: "How about going to the cinema tonight?

- Susan: "______ ."

A. You’re welcome B. I feel very bored

C. I don't agree, I'm afraid D. That sounds great

Question 21 : Jenifer and John were talking about their study at school.

- Jenifer: "I thought your English skill was a lot better, John."

- John: "______."

A. No, thanks. I think I can do it. B. You've got to be kidding. I thought it was still bad.

C. Thank you. I'd love to. D. Yes, please. Just a little.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.

Question
22: Only a minority of people support these new laws so they will not be passed.

A. lack B. majority C. shortage D. redundancy

Question 23: What makes the problem worse is that Howard and Tina are not on the same wavelength about how to deal with it.

A. behave in the same way B. share their opinions

C. want the same wave D. have their length in common

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.

Question 24:
There are many TV commercials distracting viewers from watching their favorite films.

A. economics B. businesses C. contests D. advertisements

Question 25: They may refuse to negotiate with terrorists who were accused of inhumanity in the treatment of the hostages.

A. justice B. equality C. kindness D. cruelty

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 26:
Perhaps Susan knows the name of every kid in the school.

A. Susan needn't know the name of every kid in the school.

B. Susan may know the name of every kid in the school.

C. Susan should know the name of every kid in the school.

D. Susan mustn't know the name of every kid in the school.

Question 27: The last time she saw her elder sister was in 2019.

A. She didn't see her elder sister from 2019.

B. She has seen her elder sister since 2019.

C. It was not until 2019 that she saw her elder sister.

D. She hasn't seen her elder sister since 2019.

Question 28: “I'm sorry I gave you the wrong number”, said Paul to Susan.

A. Paul apologized to Susan for having given the wrong number.

B. Paul denied giving Susan the wrong number.

C. Paul thanked to Susan for giving the wrong number.

D. Paul accused Susan of having given him the wrong number.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 29: A £100 award has been offered for the return of the necklace.

A. award B. has been offered C. for D. the

Question 30: Last month, I go back to my hometown to visit my grandparents.

A. Last B. go C. hometown D. grandparents.

Question 31: You can remember those words easily if you write it down in your notebook.

A. those B. easily C. write D. it

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 32: He was able to finish his book. It was because his wife helped him.

A. If it weren't for his wife's help, he couldn't have finished his book.

B. If only he had been able to finish his book.

C. If his wife hadn't helped him, he couldn't have finished his book.

D. But for his wife's help, he couldn't finish his book.

Question 33: Yuri Gagarin made a successful space flight in 1961. Human's uncertainties about universe were enlightened only then.

A. Hardly had Yuri Gagarin made a successful space flight in 1961, human's uncertainties about universe were enlightened.

B. Without human's uncertainties about universe, Yuri Gagarin wouldn't have made a successful space flight in 1961.

C. Not until human's uncertainties about universe were enlightened did Yuri Gagarin make a successful space flight in 1961.

D. Only after Yuri Gagarin had made a successful space flight in 1961 were human's uncertainties about universe enlightened.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 34 to 38.

In a world of plenty, where enough food is produced to feed everyone on the planet, hunger should be a thing of the past. However, conflict, climate change, disasters, inequality and – (34) ______ recently – the COVID-19 pandemic mean one in nine people globally is still going to bed hungry and famine looms for millions.

Powered by the passion, dedication and professionalism of almost 21,000 staff worldwide, the World Food Programme (WFP) works in over 120 countries and territories to bring life-saving food to people displaced by conflict (35) ______ made destitute by disasters, and help individuals and communities find life-changing solutions to the multiple challenges they (36) ______ in building better futures.

We work to enhance nutrition in women and children, support smallholder farmers in improving productivity and (37) ______ losses, help countries and communities prepare for and cope with climate-related shocks, and boost human capital through school feeding programmes.

In conflict situations, we bring relief to exhausted populations and use food assistance to build pathways to peace and stability – work for (38) ______ WFP was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2020.​

Question 34: A. many B. much C. other D. most

Question 35: A. and B. since C. because D. for

Question 36: A. send B. face C. prove D. owe

Question 37: A. reducing B. distributing C. committing D. reminding

Question 38: A. that B. who C. which D. why

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 39 to 43.

There are over 3,000 species of mosquitoes in almost every country around the world, with roughly 200 species in the U.S. alone. Unfortunately, these flying pests can carry malaria, West Nile virus, dengue, yellow fever, Zika virus, and more. This danger to humans occurs when mosquitoes ingest the disease, carry it in their bloodstream and then transfer it to the next person they bite.

It’s a common misconception that mosquitoes suck blood for food. Mosquitoes ingest blood to nourish their bodies so they can lay and hatch healthy eggs. Mosquitoes can lay 100 eggs at a time, so populations of this pest can get out of control quickly. When eliminating mosquitoes, it’s key to use multiple methods, to kill mosquitoes at every stage of the life cycle.

It’s also important to note that repelling and killing mosquitoes aren’t the same thing. Repelling mosquitoes will keep them away from you by making you less attractive to them. They’re attracted to the carbon dioxide from our breath and elements of our sweat. Mosquitoes are also attracted to standing water, laying eggs in areas such as birdbaths, damp potting soil, standing water in kitchens, puddles, and more.

Killing mosquitoes may seem like a tempting option, but it’s not always in our—or the environment’s - best interest. That’s because mosquitoes can become resistant to pesticides, making them harder to kill over time. Try natural methods first if your infestation is minor, or turn to the pros if you’re dealing with serious mosquito problems.

Question 39: Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?

A. Dangers of Mosquitoes B. Mosquitoes and West Nile Virus

C. Our Breath and Sweat D. How Pesticides Kill Mosquitoes

Question 40: According to the passage, mosquitoes ______.

A. include 3,000 species in the U.S. alone B. suck blood to nourish their bodies

C. don’t lay eggs in birdbaths D. can be killed easily with pesticides

Question 41: The word they in paragraph 2 refers to ______.

A. bodies B. healthy eggs C. mosquitoes D. populations

Question 42: The word infestation in paragraph 4 mostly means ______.

A. distribution B. definition C. location D. destruction

Question 43: Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?

A. Mosquitoes carry disease in their bloodstream.

B. Multiple methods should be used to eliminate mosquitoes.

C. There is little difference between repelling and killing mosquitoes.

D. Professional methods must be used for serious mosquito problems.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 44 to 50.

Food security means having, at all times, both physical and economic access to sufficient food to meet dietary needs for a productive and healthy life. A family is food secure when its members do not live in hunger or fear of hunger. Food insecurity is often rooted in poverty and has long-term impacts on the ability of families, communities and countries to develop and prosper. Prolonged undernourishment stunts growth, slows cognitive development and increases susceptibility to illness.

Today, more than 800 million people across the globe go to bed hungry every night, most of them smallholder farmers who depend on agriculture to make a living and feed their families. Despite an explosion in the growth of urban slums over the last decade, nearly 75 percent of poor people in developing countries live in rural areas. Growth in the agriculture sector - from farm to fork - has been shown to be at least twice as effective in reducing poverty as growth in other sectors.

Investing in these smallholder farmers - many of whom are women - and the food systems that nourish them is more important than ever. In order to feed a population expected to grow to 9 billion people by 2050, the world will have to double its current food production. Given scarcity of natural resources and other challenges, the world will need to be more efficient in how it meets this demand. To ensure that people have sufficient food, aligning short-term assistance with a long-term development strategy can help countries feed their own people.

By addressing acute need as well as the root causes of hunger, poverty and malnutrition, USAID is strengthening prosperity and security while demonstrating American generosity around the world. USAID’s programs draw on America’s strength in agriculture and bring benefits back to America as well. For example, USAID’s research investments have helped farmers abroad and in the United States protect their harvests from pests and disease.

The enactment of the Global Food Security Act of 2016 and the Global Food Security Reauthorization Act of 2018 solidified the U.S. Government’s continued, bipartisan commitment to reducing hunger, malnutrition and poverty around the world.

Question 44: Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?

A. Living in Hunger or Fear of Hunger B. Growth in the agriculture sector

C. USAID’s research investments D. What is Food Security?

Question 45: The word insecurity in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. charity B. possibility C. uncertainty D. quantity

Question 46: According to paragraph 1, food security ______.

A. is to meet dietary needs for a productive and healthy life

B. means living in hunger or fear of hunger

C. is often rooted in poverty and has long-term impacts

D. increases susceptibility to illness

Question 47: The word them in paragraph 3 refers to ______.

A. smallholder farmers B. many C. women D. food systems

Question 48: The word acute in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to ______.

A. intense B. arctic C. severe D. scarce

Question 49: Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?

A. Prolonged undernourishment slows cognitive development.

B. Depending on agriculture to make a living is not secure.

C. It need to be more efficient in meeting demand of food.

D. USAID has helped farmers abroad harvest their product.

A. Food security is crucial, and many solutions have to be applied to secure it.

B. We must be more effective in reducing poverty as growth.

C. A long-term development strategy can help reduce harvest time.

D. The Global Food Security Act of 2016 allows the US to help other countries.

ĐỀ 10

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on the answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following sentences.

Question 1. A.
charm B. march C. bunch D. scheme

Question 2. A.
turn B. hurt C. urge D. jump

Question 3. A.
happen B. punish C. enrich D. limit

Question 4. A. establish B. inhabit C. imprison D. hesitate

Question 5.
The death toll, ______ over 50,000, has made Turkey, Syria earthquakes the most lethal in the countries’ modern history.

A. reached B. reaching C. was reaching D. was reached

Question 6. With climate change, there are now ______ than ever before.

A. extreme weather events B. the most extreme weather events

C. as many extreme weather events D. more extreme weather events

Question 7. You make wine by leaving grape juice to ferment ______.

A. after all the sugar had turned to alcohol

B. when all the sugar turned to alcohol

C. until all the sugar has turned to alcohol

D. by the time until all the sugar will turn to alcohol

Question 8. Girls are sometimes discouraged ______ studying subjects like engineering and physics.

A. from B. by C. at D. against

Question 9. Miller is a quiet and reliable man, ______?

A. wasn’t he B. is he C. isn’t he D. doesn’t he

Question 10. This time last year, we were sitting on a grass field, with ______ stars twinkling overhead.

Question 11. ______ pollution occurs when toxic substances contaminate such bodies of water as streams, rivers, lakes.

A. Noise B. Air C. Soil D. Water

Question 12. It is a fine tradition in Viet Nam for children to ______ the elderly.

A. look up to B. take part in C. catch up with D. look down on

Question 13. Everyone should be careful with their words to avoid ______ other people’s feelings.

A. hurt B. to hurt C. hurting D. to hurting

Question 14. Don’t worry so much. We will see that the children come to no ______.

A. loss B. damage C. harm D. injury

Question 15. While they ______ in the forest, a storm suddenly struck.

A. are camping B. camped C. camp D. were camping

Question 16. We are ______ all the preparations for the upcoming university entrance exam.

A. making B. doing C. creating D. causing

Question 17. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, many activities ______ by non-governmental organizations to help the victims.

A. will organise B. were organised C. organised D. were organising

Question 18. The Equal Pay Act requires that men and women in the same workplace be given ______ pay for the same work

A. equalise B. equality C. equal D. equally

Question 19. Do you spend ______ time with your youngsters at teatime, read to them, play with them?

A. characteristic B. attribute C. property D. quality

Question 20.
A teacher is making comments on a student’s writing skill.

The teacher: “You essay writing has been much better.”

The student: "______"

A. Pardon? B. I couldn’t agree more.

C. Thanks. It’s really encouraging. D. Never mind.

Question 21. Nancy and James are preparing for the presentation.

Nancy: “I think we should add a video to our presentation.”

James: “______. It will make the presentation much more interesting.”

A. I’m afraid so B. That’s nonsense C. I disagree D. Absolutely

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the questions.

Question 22.
The leaflet has been produced with the aim of raising public awareness of the

disease.

A. foster B. reduce C. build D. develop

Question 23. The children are looking forwards to the excursion so much that they are having ants in their pants.

A. unable to wait B. very bored C. very excited D. bitten by ants

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.

Question 24.
Becoming a donor is a simple process, but many people remain reluctant.

A. courageous B. eager C. decisive D. unwilling

Question 25. There is a place in San Francisco, Lefty’s, which supplies practically everything for left-handed people.

A. almost B. quite C. theoretical D. effective

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is CLOSEST in meaning to the sentence given in each of the following questions.

Question 26. It is advisable to write a career objective at the start of your resume.

A. You mustn’t write a career objective at the start of your resume.

B. You may write a career objective at the start of your resume.

C. You should write a career objective at the start of your resume.

D. You needn’t write a career objective at the start of your resume.

Question 27. She last took time off work two months ago.

A. She took time off work for two months.

B. She hasn’t taken time off work for two months.

C. She didn’t take time off work two months ago.

D. She has taken time off work for two months.

Question 28. “Where do you get the money to keep two houses?” said Tony to Sophie.

A. Tony asked Sophie where does she get the money to keep two houses.

B. Tony asked Sophie where she gets the money to keep two houses.

C. Tony asked Sophie where she got the money to keep two houses.

D. Tony asked Sophie where did she get the money to keep two houses.

Question 29.
The presence of strangers made her feel inhabited, and too embarrassed to say what she wanted.

A. presence B. strangers C. inhabited D. embarrassed

Correction: inhibited

Question 30. A new branch of the shop has been opened in the near future.

A. A B. of C. has been opened D. near

Question 31. When the floodwater had receded, people began to move back into his homes.

A. When B. had receded C. to move D. his

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following sentences.

Question 32.
She followed her doctor’s advice. She recovered from the operation quickly.

A. Supposing that she had followed her doctor’s advice, she wouldn’t have recovered from the operation so quickly.

B. If she hadn’t followed her doctor’s advice, she would have recovered from the operation so quickly.

C. If only she hadn’t followed her doctor’s advice, she would have recovered from the operation so quickly.

D. If she hadn’t followed her doctor’s advice, she wouldn’t have recovered from the operation so quickly.

Question 33. Climate change is impacting human health. It has a significant impact on ecosystems and organisms.

A. Not only is climate change impacting human health, it has a significant impact on ecosystems and organisms as well.

B. Only because climate change is impacting human health does it have a significant impact on ecosystems and organisms.

C. Not until climate change is impacting human health does it have a significant impact on ecosystems and organisms.

D. Only if climate change is impacting human health does it have a significant impact on ecosystems and organisms.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to choose the word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

Getting enough good quality sleep ____(34)____ an essential role in your health and wellbeing throughout your life. When you sleep, your body rests, conserving energy and decreasing blood pressure, heart rate, breathing and body temperature. At the same time, your brain remains active, laying down memory, restoring daytime mental functioning and carrying out processes ____(35)____ lead to physical growth.

How much sleep you need changes during your lifetime, with babies needing a lot more than adults. Teenagers needs lots of sleep, women's sleep patterns change throughout their lives and older adults sleep less soundly. Sleep needs also ____(36)____ between people.

Lack of sleep can make you grumpy, impatient and less tolerant. ____(37)____, it can make you feel more stressed out and less able to cope with things. Sleep is linked to your mental health – if you’re not getting enough sleep, you’re more likely to feel depressed and anxious.

Lack of sleep also makes it difficult to make decisions and remember things. This can affect your productivity at work, ability to drive or carry out ____(38)____ tasks.

Adapted from https://www.healthnavigator.org.nz

Question 34. A.
defines B. stresses C. plays D. casts

Question 35. A. what B. that C. who D. whom

Question 36. A. change B. alter C. vary D. adjust

Question 37. A. Though B. However C. Nevertheless D. Besides

Question 38. A. other B. another C. few D. little

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

You may already know that British people share their love for tea and the British Royal family. However, there are many things you have yet to learn about British culture, customs, and traditions.

Although British people have a reputation for acting cold towards others, surprisingly, they like kisses on the cheek as a form of greeting. When greeting a good friend or family member in the UK, you do not simply shake their hand. If you are not a close friend or family member, the physical touch is perceived as odd, and a handshake or a smile can go a long way.

Brits are very strict when it comes to being punctual. If you are late once in the UK, you will likely not be late again. The British consider being late disrespectful and rude, especially at private dinner parties or someone’s home. If you cannot arrive on time at some place or event, make sure you let the host know beforehand.

British people love to follow the rules, especially when it comes to waiting in a queue, whether at the supermarket or the cinema. Those who dare and jump the queue will most likely be called out. If you do jump the queue for whatever reason, be prepared to get yelled at or even kick you out of the queue altogether.

Adapted from https://www.studying-in-uk.org

Question 39.
Which of the following can be the best tittle for the passage?

A. The British Social Etiquette

B. Love for Tea and the British Royal Family

C. The British Cold Manners

D. Some Musts When You Are in Britain

Question 40. The word “they” in paragraph 2 refers to ______.

A. customs B. traditions C. British people D. family members

Question 41. The word “perceived” in paragraph 2 mostly means ______.

A. prevented B. considered C. notified D. translated

Question 42. According to the passage, if you are not a close friend or family member, ______.

A. physical touch is encouraged

B. you should avoid physical touch

C. kissing on the cheek is an acceptable form of greeting

D. shaking hands is not advisable

Question 43. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?

A. British people share their love for tea and the British Royal family

B. Being late is considered to be disrespectful and rude in Britain

C. Jumping the queue for whatever reason is unacceptable

D. If you cannot arrive on time, remember to say sorry to the host when you arrive.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Global fresh water demand will outstrip supply by 40% by 2030, say experts. The world is facing an imminent water crisis, with demand expected to outstrip the supply of fresh water by 40% by the end of this decade, experts have said on the eve of a crucial UN water summit.

Governments must urgently stop subsidising the extraction and overuse of water through misdirected agricultural subsidies, and industries from mining to manufacturing must be made to overhaul their wasteful practices, according to a landmark report on the economics of water.

Nations must start to manage water as a global common good, because most countries are highly dependent on their neighbours for water supplies, and overuse, pollution and the climate crisis threaten water supplies globally, the report’s authors say.

Johan Rockstrom, a lead author of the report, told the Guardian the world’s neglect of water resources was leading to disaster. “The scientific evidence is that we have a water crisis. We are misusing water, polluting water, and changing the whole global hydrological cycle, through what we are doing to the climate. It’s a triple crisis.”

The report marks the first time the global water system has been scrutinised comprehensively and its value to countries – and the risks to their prosperity if water is neglected – laid out in clear terms. Like with the Stern review of the economics of the climate crisis in 2006 and the Dasgupta review of the economics of biodiversity in 2021, the report authors hope to highlight the crisis in a way that policymakers and economists can recognise.

Many governments still do not realise how interdependent they are when it comes to water, according to Rockstrom. Most countries depend for about half of their water supply on the evaporation of water from neighbouring countries – known as “green” water because it is held in soils and delivered from transpiration in forests and other ecosystems, when plants take up water from the soil and release vapour into the air from their leaves.

Question 44. Which of the following can be the best tittle for the passage?

A. The Overuse of Water in Agriculture and Industry

B.
Irresponsibility of Many Governments in Water Conservation

C.
Measures to Manage Fresh Water

D.
A Report on Water Crisis

Question 45. In paragraph 2, the word “their” refers to _______.

A. governments’ B. industries’ C. experts’ D. crisises’

Question 46. The word “neglect” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to _______.

A. achievement B. praise C. obedience D. disrespect

Question 47. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?

A. By 2030, global fresh water supply will be greater than human demand by 40%.

B. Government should stop agricultural subsidies as soon as possible if water is overused.

C. It’s time nations considered water a global common good.

D. “Green” water is held in soils and delivered from transpiration in forests and other ecosystems

Question 48. According to paragraph 5, _______.

A. the risks to the prosperity of countries are insignificant if water is neglected

B. the report authors hope to force policymakers to prevent people from wasting water

C. the report marks the first time the global water system and its values are fully clarified

D. the aims of the report is different from that of two other reviews in 2006 and 2021.

Question 49. The word “take up” in paragraph 6 is closest in meaning to _______.

A. disperse B. absorb C. emit D. devour

Question 50.
Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?

A. To make a lot of money, you should not take a job with a low starting salary.

B. Agriculture is the sector that uses water most.

C. Many governments are unaware of their roles in water management.

D. Before the report by Johan Rockstrom, global fresh water has never been paid attention.

------ The End ------

1684207736396.png

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopovn.com-10-De-on-thi-tot-nghiep-THPT-2023-Tieng-Anh.docx
    226 KB · Lượt xem: 19
Sửa lần cuối:
CHỦ ĐỀ LIÊN QUAN
CHỦ ĐỀ QUAN TÂM
CHỦ ĐỀ MỚI NHẤT
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    30 đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh bộ đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh các đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh các đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 các đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 cấu trúc đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia làm thử đề thi tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia online đề thi thử anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử anh văn đề thi thử lần 1 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử thpt hàn thuyên lần 1 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt môn tiếng anh có đáp án đề thi thử thpt năm 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia 2019 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh 2018 đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh online đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh violet đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 2020 thpt nhân chính đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2019 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2020 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2020 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 bộ giáo dục đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt chuyên bắc ninh đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt chuyên nguyễn huệ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt hàn thuyên đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2017 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2018 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 vndoc đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 online đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 online đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2022 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia có đáp án chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng anh thptqg đề thi thử tiếng anh thptqg 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh trường thpt yên lạc 2 đề thi thử tiếng anh vào lớp 10 thpt đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp năm 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2018 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2020 violet đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử trường thpt bỉm sơn 2020 tiếng anh
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Nguyễn Mỹ Uyên