Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
NỘI DUNG Ôn Tập Tiếng Anh 12 Học Kỳ 2 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN NĂM 2022 - 2023, Nội dung ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 học kỳ 2 năm học 2022-2023 được soạn dưới dạng file word và PDF gồm 11 trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.
NỘI DUNG ÔN TẬP HỌC KỲ II – NĂM HỌC 2022- 2023

MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 12

1. MỤC TIÊU

1.1. Kiến thức
. Học sinh ôn tập các kiến thức về: Units 6 đến Unit 10 .

1.2. Kĩ năng: Học sinh rèn luyện các kĩ năng: Reading, Writing & Language

2. NỘI DUNG

2.1. Phonetics & Pronunciation (units 6-10)

2.2. Grammar

- Verb tenses

- Double comparatives

- The active and passive causatives

- Reported speech

- Phrasal verbs

- Adverbial clauses

- Conditional sentences

2.3. Topics for Vocab & reading

- Endangered species

- Artificial Intelligence

- The world of work

- Choosing a career

- Lifelong learning

2.4. Writing

- Sentence transformation, using tenses, double comparatives, reported speech….

- Sentence combination, using active and passive causatives…..

2.5.Ma trận: Đề thi tiếng anh khối 12 cuối kỳ 2 gồm 50 câu ( thời gian 60 phút)

STT
Lĩnh vực/ Phần
Chuyên đề
Mức độ
Số câu
Nhận Biết
Thông Hiểu
Vận Dụng
Vận Dụng Cao
Ngữ âm
Phát âm
2​
0​
0​
0​
Trọng âm
0​
2​
0​
0​
Ngữ pháp – Từ vựng
Ngữ pháp (Mạo từ, thì, từ nối, giới từ, gián tiếp, cấp so sánh kép , câu điều kiện ngữ động từ , mệnh đề trạng ngữ , …)
2​
2​
2​
2​
Từ vựng units 6- 10
1​
1​
3​
1​
Từ đồng nghĩa
0​
1​
1​
0​
Từ trái nghĩa
0​
1​
1​
0​
Tìm lỗi sai
1​
1​
1​
0​
Chức năng giao tiếp/ Từ - Ngữ thể hiện chức năng giao tiếp
Chức năng giao tiếp
1​
1​
0​
0​
Kỹ năng đọc
Điền từ vào bài đọc
1​
2​
1​
1​
Đọc hiểu
2​
3​
4​
4​
Kỹ năng viết
Câu có nghĩa gần nhất với câu đã cho
0​
1​
1​
1​
Nối hai câu thành một câu
0​
0​
1​
1​
Tổng
10​
15​
15​
10​
2.6. Câu hỏi và bài tập minh họa

I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.

1. A. metal B. scatter C. package D. math

2. A. self-directed B. compulsory C. pursuit D. choosing

3. A. course B. courtesy C. source D. force

4. A. smell B. press C. melt D. refill

5. A. facilitate B. imitate C. negotiate D. initiative

II. Choose the words that has the different stress from the others.

1. A. polite B. penfriend C. shorthand D. breakdown

2. A. multimedia B. possibility C. telepathy D. interactive

3. A. opportunity B. enthusiasm C. informality D. independently

4. A. average B. candidate C. severely D. applicant

5. A. insurance B. reference C. consider D. available

III. Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentence or replace the underlined word.

1. If you ____ to my advice in the first place, you wouldn't be in this mess right now.

A. had listened B. will listen C. listen D. listened

2. Having read the passage three times, ____.

A. it was difficulty for me to understand B. I still couldn't understand its main idea

C. the main idea of it was not clear to me D. it made me confused about its main idea

3. She was ill, ____, she offered to help.

A. although B. because C. therefore D. however

4. Viet Nam, ____ is in the south-east Asia, exports rice.

A. who B. which C. that D. whose

5. I first met him a long time ____.

A. after B. before C. ago D. already

6. Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong ____ to acquire it.

A. manage B. hope C. attempt D. try

7. Asking the ____ questions can be more important than having the answers.

A. actual B. sure C. true D. right

8. Lifelong learning is really important to ____ the successful life and career you want and deserve.

A. invent B. inventing C. create D. creating

9. ____ anyone call, would you please ask them to call back later?

A. If B. Should C. When D. Unless

10. I wish I ____ Bob the money; he spent it all gambling.

A. didn't lend B. wouldn't lend C. hadn't lent D. weren't lending

11. Teachers have to be very ____ when working with students who have varying needs.

A. flexible B. reliable C. applicable D. capable

12. The plane would have landed easily ____ the thick fog.

A. unless B. but for C. because of D. due to

13. Lifelong learning can enhance our understanding of the world around us, provide us with more and better ____ and improve our quality of life.

A. events B. occasions C. opportunities D. incidents

14. Through reading you will never stop ____ and being amazed by the incredible creativity, and intelligence.

A. to understand B. understanding C. to learn D. learning

15. Curiosity and lack of fear of ____ is what distinguishes bright people.

A. question B. realism C. comment D. criticism

16. ____ you known he was a liar, would you have agreed to support him?

A. If B. Since C. Had D. Did

17. If there ____, the rice fields could have been more productive.

A. would be enough water B. had had enough water

C. had been enough water D. were enough water

18. Without the traffic jam on the high way this morning, I ____ late for the meeting.

A. would be B. would have been C. hadn't been D. wouldn't have been

19. The whole of life is learning, therefore, education can have no ____.

A. stops B. lasts C. endings D. finals

20. If I had listened to my parents, I ____ at this job now.

A. wouldn't be working B. wouldn't have worked

C. don't have to work D. am not working

21. "I have a headache." - "____ you take an aspirin?"

A. Why don't B. Why should C. What should D. What must

22. Without ____ it, he hindered us instead of ____ us.

A. realize - help B. realizing - helping C. to realize - to help D. realizing - to help

IV. Indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

1. We all welcome the government's initiative to boost lifelong learning.

A. intention B. initial C. new plan D. prospect

2. His life is a rich source of inspiration for many writers and poets.

A. nuance B. hindrance C. discouragement D. encouragement

3. Lifelong learning can also help amend some of the weaknesses of the education system.

A. correct B. change C. develop D. intensify

4. A good lifelong learner can advance both at work and in life.

A. process B. progress C. precede D. recede

5. If you have the right qualifications and are good at English, you are very likely to get promoted.

A. elevated B. enlightened C. encouraged D. endorsed

6. What is your barrier to lifelong learning?

A. bar B. obstacle C. badge D. motivation

7. I am lucky to have a very supportive supervisor.

A. survivor B. manager C. saver D. protector

8. Upon the project completion, I was transferred to the sales department.

A. moved B. dismissed C. retrained D. translated

9. Our first priority is to offer free education to all people.

A. attention B. help C. concern D. aid

10. It is equal chance for everyone. No one should be given privilege.

A. time B. money C. disadvantage D. advantage

V. Indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

1 What he can't do is to make attendance compulsory, or threaten that non attendance will delay other qualifications.

A. obligatory B. selective C. required D. mandatory

2. It just gave you a stronger motivation for doing what you already knew was right.

A. discouragement B. emotion C. feeling D. inspiration

3. The plans should remain flexible to accommodate changes in students' needs and circumstances.

A. fixed B. adjustable C. constant D. changeable

4. Having adequate funding is crucial throughout the leaning process.

A. abundant B. enough C. insufficient D. satisfactory

5. If children are inactive most of the time, it is very easy for them to gain weight.

A. put up B. loose C. lose D. put on

6. Those students who fail the National High School exams may want to retake them the following year.

A. pass B. fall C. sit D. take

7. A new school has just been set up for the kids in the area.

A. started B. established C. built D. demolished

8. Thanks to lifelong learning, people's level of awareness has improved significantly.

A. has increased B. has declined C. has gone up D. has bettered

9. The school picnic has been cancelled because of bad weather.

A. called off B. continued C. destroyed D. broken off

10. The teacher asked us to get on with the next exercise and he would be back in a while.

A. finish doing B. start doing C. continue doing D. stop doing

VI. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the undelined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

1:
Upon reaching the destination, a number of personnel is expected to change their reservations and proceed to Hawaii.

reaching B. is C. to change D. proceed to

2: However type of raw materials is used in making paper, the process is essentially the same.

A. However B. is used C. paper D. essentially

3: There were too many books on the shelves that I didn’t know which one to choose.

A. on B. to choose C. were D. too

4: They had a discussion about training not only the new employees but also giving them some challenges.

A. about B. training not only C. giving D. some challenges

5: The University of Kentucky has held this prestigious title until 1989, when it was granted to the University of Georgia

A. has held B. it C. was granted D. to

6: It was suggested that Pedro studies the material more thoroughly before attempting to pass the exam.

A. studies B. more C. attempting D. to pass

7: If you have some sufficient knowledge of English, you can make yourself understand almost everywhere.

A. some B. of C. understand D. almost

8: Caroline has worn her new yellow dress only once since she buys it.

A. has worn B. yellow C. once D. buys

VII. READING

Choose the best answer to complete the text.

Most people (1) ____ learning with formal education at school, college, university etc. We are all told, from an early age, that we should get a good education'. Generally speaking, it is true that a formal education and the resulting qualifications are important. Education may (2) ____ our potential to find better, more satisfying jobs, earn more and perhaps, become more successful in our chosen career.

However, 'schooling' is only one type of learning. There are many other opportunities to further your (3) ____ and develop the skills you need throughout life. Knowledge can be acquired and skill sets developed anywhere - learning is unavoidable and happens all the (4) ____. However, lifelong learning is about creating and maintaining a positive attitude to learning both for personal and professional development.

Lifelong learners are self-motivated to learn and develop because they want to. (5) ____ learning can enhance our understanding of the world around us, provide us with more and better opportunities and improve our quality of life. People learn for personal development and for professional (6) ____. There are many reasons why people learn for personal development. You may want to increase your knowledge or (7) ____ around a particular hobby or pastime that you enjoy. Perhaps you want to develop some entirely new skill that will in some way enhance your life – take a pottery (8) ____ car mechanic course for example. Perhaps you want to research a medical condition or your ancestry.

If you do find yourself unemployed, then use the time wisely. Learning something new can pay off with new opportunities which might not otherwise have (9) ____. While you are employed, take advantage of training, coaching or mentoring opportunities and work on your continuous professional development as you will likely (10) ____ better at what you do and more indispensable to your current or future employer.

1. A. allow B. associate C. express D. communicate

2. A. possess B. affect C. limit D. maximize

3. A. knowledge B. height C. ability D. top

4. A. path B. present C. time D. future

5. A. Inclusion B. Combination C. Spirit D. Lifelong

6. A. unemployment B. development C. illnesses D. tiredness

7. A. skills B. partnership C. business D. group

8. A. but B. because C. or D. so

9. A. stretched B. offered C. extended D. arisen

10. A. cause B. become C. support D. save

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 1 to 8.

It is commonly believed in the United States that school is where people go to get an education. Nevertheless, it has been said that today children interrupt their education to go to school. The distinction between schooling and education implied by this remark is important.

Education is much more open-ended and all-inclusive than schooling. Education knows no bounds. It can take place anywhere, whether in the shower or on the job, whether in a kitchen or on a tractor. It includes both the formal learning that takes place in schools and the whole universe of informal learning. The agents of education can range from a revered grandparent to the people debating politics on the radio, from a child to a distinguished scientist. Whereas schooling has a certain predictability, education quite often produces surprises. A chance conversation with a stranger may lead a person to discover how little is known of other religions. People are engaged in education in infancy. Education, then, is a very broad, inclusive term. It is a lifelong process, a process that starts long before the start of school, and one that should be an integral part of one's entire life.

Schooling, on the other hand, is a specific, formalized process, whose general pattern varies little from one setting to the next. Throughout a country, children arrive at school at approximately the same time, take assigned seats, are taught by an adult, use similar textbooks, do homework, take exams, and so on. The slices of reality that are to be learned, whether they are the alphabet or an understanding of the workings of government, have usually been limited by the boundaries of the subjects being taught. For example, high school students know that they are not likely to find out in their classes the truth about political problems in their communities or what the newest filmmakers are experimenting with. There are definite conditions surrounding the formalized process of schooling.

1. What is the main idea of the passage?

A. The best school teach a wide variety of subject.

B. Education and schooling are quite different experiences.

C. Students benefit from schools, which require long hours and homework.

D. The more years students go to school, the better their education is.

2. What does the author probably mean by using the expression “children interrupt their education to go to school” in paragraph 1?

A. Going to several different schools is educationally beneficial.

B. School vacations interrupt the continuity of the school year.

C. Summer school makes the school year too long.

D. All of people's life is an education.

3. The word "chance" in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ____.

A. unexpected B. usual C. passive D. lively

4. The word "they" in paragraph 3 refers ____.

A. slices of reality B. similar textbooks C. boundaries D. seats

5. The phrase "For example" in paragraph 3, introduces a sentence that gives examples of ____.

A. similar textbooks. B. the results of schooling.

C. the workings of a government. D. the boundaries of the subjects.

6. The passage support which of the following conclusions?

A. Without formal education, people would remain ignorant.

B. Education systems need to be radically reformed.

C. Going to school is only part of how people become educated.

D. Education involves many years of professional training.

7. The passage is organized by ____.

A. listing and discussing several educational problems.

B. contrasting the meanings of two related words.

C. narrating a story about excellent teacher.

D. giving examples of different kinds of schools.

8. The writer seem to agree that ____.

A. Schooling is more important than education.

B. Education is not as important as schooling.

C. Schooling is unlimited and more informal.

D. Education is more influential than schooling.

3. ĐỀ MINH HỌA

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 1:
We want to recruit the brightest and the best. If you think you fit the bill, fill in an application form today.

A. are able to pay the bill B. are suitable C. are of the right size D. are excellent

Question 2: I can't figure out Daisy's attitude toward the trip - she is blowing hot and cold about it. First she's all excited, but then she seems reluctant to go.

A. keeps going B. keeps changing her mood

C. keeps making you confused D. keeps talking about trivial things

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the following question.

Question 3:
It is a good idea to drink as much fruit juice as possible in order to get enough vitamins for our bodies.

We should drink as much fruit juice as possible in order to get enough vitamins for our bodies.

We can drink as much fruit juice as possible in order to go enough vitamins for our bodies.

We ought not to drink as much fruit juice as possible in order to get enough vitamins for our bodies.

We must drink as much fruit juice as possible in order to get enough vitamins for our bodies.

Question 4: I didn't have a chance to visit my hometown until recently.

Only recently did I have a chance to visit my hometown.

A chance to visit my hometown came up by sudden until recently.

Recently my dream of visiting my hometown would come true.

Only recently I had a chance to visit my hometown.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

People all around the world are more and more associated with social networking, (5) is a useful tool for those in the digital era. Social networking aims at promoting and aiding communication. (6) , this type of technology may be doing more (7)______ than good. It is not only changing how we communicate, but how we associate with each other in everyday life. Sarah Zay, of USA Today, expressed that “With the growth of websites such as Facebook, social networking may be (8) ____ of replacing traditional personal interactions for the future generation”. Traditional interactions will continue to be at risk if we don’t (9) ______ the impacts of our social media. Social networking affects our lives in many ways, including our communication, self-expression, bullying, isolations, companionships, and even our very own sense of humanity.

Question 5: A. which B. it C. that D. this

Question 6: A. Moreover B. Otherwise C. However D. As a result

Question 7: A. benefits B. harm C. drawbacks D. disadvantage

Question 8: A. at danger B. at risk C. on edge D. on the verge

Question 9: A. admit B. realize C. ignore D. find

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

Robots are useful for exploring and working in space. In particular, many robots have been sent to explore Mars. Such robots have usually looked like a box with wheels. Though these robots are useful, by their very nature they are unreliable, extremely expensive, and they break easily. Also, they cannot do many tasks. Because of these problems, scientists have been developing a new and unusual kind of robot. These new robots move like snakes, so they have been given the name ‘snakebots’.

The way a snake is shaped lets it get into very small spaces, like cracks in rocks. It can also push its way below the ground or climb up different kinds of objects like high rocks and trees. Such abilities account for the usefulness of a robot designed like a snake. A snakebot would be able to do these things, too, making it much more effective than regular robots with wheels, which easily get stuck or fall over. Since they can carry tools, snakebots would be able to work in space, as well. They could, for example, help repair the International Space Station.

But how can such a robot shape be made? A snakebot is built like a chain made of about thirty parts, or modules. Each module is basically the same in that they all have a small computer and a wheel to aid movement. The large computer in the "head" of the snake makes all of the modules in a snakebot work together.

The modular design of the snakebot has many advantages. If one module fails, another can be added easily. Snakebot modules can also carry different kinds of tools, as well as cameras. Since each module is actually a robot in itself, one module can work apart from the rest if necessary. That is, all the modules can separate and move on their own, and then later, reconnect back into a larger robot. Researchers are also trying to develop snakebots made of a special kind of plastic that can change its shape using electricity, almost like animal muscles. Snakebots made with this plastic will be very strong and hard to break.

Overall, the snakebot design is much simpler than that of common robots. Thus, snakebots will be much less expensive to build. For example, a robot recently sent to Mars cost over a hundred million dollars, whereas snakebots can cost as little as a few hundred dollars. With their versatility and affordability, snakebots seem to be the wave of the future, at least as far as space robots are concerned.

Question 10: What is the focus of this reading?

A. The mission of the first working snakebot B. Similarities between snakes and robots

C. How snakebots were invented D. What a snakebot looks like and can do

Question 11: What does the word in bold "they" in the second paragraph refer to?

A. Wheels B. these things C. regular robots D. snakebots

Question 12: Which of the following best describes the attitude of the author toward the new kind of robot?

A. appreciate B. disapprove C. admire D. criticize

Question 13: Why are snakebots useful for exploring other planets?

A. They can move freely. B. They have many modules.

C. They will be made of plastic. D. They can fly.

Question 14: What could cause a snakebot to fail?

A. If it fell into a hole B. If its head came off

C. If all its modules were broken D. If its tail were broken

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

Choosing a career may be one of the hardest jobs you ever have, and it must be done with care. View a career as an opportunity to do something you love, not simply as a way to earn a living. Investing the time and effort to thoroughly explore your options can mean the difference between finding a stimulating and rewarding career and move from job to unsatisfying job in an attempt to find the right one. Work influences virtually every aspect of your life, from your choice of friends to where you live. Here are just a few of the factors to consider.

Deciding what matters most to you is essential to making the right decision. You may want to begin by assessing your likes, dislikes, strengths, and weaknesses. Think about the classes, hobbies, and surroundings that you find most appealing. Ask yourself questions, such as "Would you like to travel? Do you want to work with children? Are you more suited to solitary or cooperative work?" There are no right or wrong answers; only you know what is important to you. Determine which job features you require, which ones you would prefer, and which ones you cannot accept. Then rank them in order of importance to you.

The setting of the job is one factor to take into account. You may not want to sit at a desk all day. If not, there are diversity occupation - building inspector, supervisor, real estate agent - that involve a great deal of time away from the office. Geographical location may be a concern, and employment in some fields in concentrated in certain regions. Advertising job can generally be found only in large cities. On the other hand, many industries such as hospitality, law education, and retail sales are found in all regions of the country.

If a high salary is important to you, do not judge a career by its starting wages. Many jobs, such as insurance sales, offers relatively low starting salaries; however, pay substantially increases along with your experience, additional training, promotions and commission. Don't rule out any occupation without learning more about it. Some industries evoke positive or negative associations. The traveling life of a flight attendant appears glamorous, while that of a plumber does not. Remember that many jobs are not what they appear to be at first, and may have merits or demerits that are less obvious. Flight attendants must work long, grueling hours without sleeps, whereas plumbers can be as highly paid as some doctors.

Another point to consider is that as you mature, you will likely develop new interests and skills that may point the way to new opportunities. The choice you make today need not be your final one.

Question 15: The word "them" in paragraph 2 refers to ____.

A. questions B. answers C. features D. jobs

Question 16: The word "assessing" in paragraph 2 could best be replaced by ____.

A. discovering B. considering C. measuring D. disposing

Question 17: The word "evoke" in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to ____.

A. agree on B. bring to mind C. be related to D. differ from

Question 18: It can be inferred from the paragraph 3 that ____.

A. jobs in insurance sales are generally not well-paid.

B. insurance sales people can earn high salary later in their career.

C. people should constantly work toward the next promotion

D. a starting salary should be an important consideration in choosing a career.

Question 19: The author states that "There are no right or wrong answers" in order to ____.

A. emphasize that each person's answers will be different.

B. show that answering the questions is a long and difficult process.

C. indicate that the answers are not really important.

D. indicate that each person's answers may change over time.

Question 20: In paragraph 5, the author suggests that ____.

A. you may want to change careers at some time in the future.

B. as you get older, your career will probably less fulfilling.

C. you will be at your job for a lifetime, so choose carefully.

D. you will probably jobless at some time in the future.

Question 21: Why does the author mention "long, grueling hours without sleeps" in paragraph 4?

A. To emphasize the difficulty of working as a plumber.

B. To contrast the reality of a flight attendant's job with most people's perception.

C. To show that people must work hard for the career they have chosen.

D. To discourage readers from choosing a career as a flight attendant.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in the following question.

Question 22: A.
looked B. decided C. finished D. helped

Question 23: A. respectable B. preservation C. reputation D. presentation

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the option that best completes the following exchange.

Question 24:
Binh is inviting Nam to join the football club.

Binh: "I know you are very good at playing football. Would you like to join our club?"

- Nam: “ ”

A. What do you think? B. What a good friend you are!

C. Yeah. That's a good idea. I'd love to. D. Yes I am very busy.

Question 25: Jane is talking to Billy about the plan for the field trip next week.

Jane: "Are you happy with the plan we have just made?"

Billy: “ ”

A. No, have you? B. That sounds like fun.

C. Not really. D. Yes, it is certainly.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in the following question.

Question 26: What
happened in the center of the city yesterday were a reaction from city workers, including firemen and policemen who had been laid off from their jobs.

A. had been laid off B. were C. What D. including

Question 27: Echoes occur as sound waves strike a smooth surface and bounces backwards.

A. waves B. smooth C. as D. bounces

Question 28: Thanks to the first lawn mower which was invented in 1830, we don't have to pay for someone to have our grass to be cut any more.

was invented B. pay for C. pay for D. to be cut

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in the following question.

Question 29: A. inviteB. promiseC. divideD. attract
Question 30: A. dynamicB. counterpartC. argumentD. excellence
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best combines the following sentences into one.

Question 31:
I did not do a careful preparation for the final test. I got the disappointing result.

If I didn't prepare carefully for the final test, I would not get the disappointing result.

If I had prepared carefully for the final test, I would have got the disappointing result.

If I hadn't prepared carefully for the final test, I would have got the disappointing result.

If I had prepared carefully for the final test, I wouldn't have got the disappointing result.

Question 32: Her ambition of emulating her father's success was realised after all of the hardship she had to overcome without anybody's help.

As she had a successful father, she did not bother to set herself a goal to achieve.

She attained success after sailing through the ordeals thanks to the valuable assistance from her father.

The realization of her aim did not happen until she finished all of the challenging tasks set by her father without any aid.

After getting over all obstacles by herself, she became as successful as her father, achieving her ambition.

Question 33: The airplane took off, then Paul realized he was on the wrong flight.

Hardly had Paul realized he was on the wrong flight when the airplane took off

Not until the airplane had taken off did Paul realize he was on the wrong flight.

No sooner had the airplane taken off than Paul had realized he was on the wrong flight.

It was not until the airplane had taken off, did Paul realize he was on the wrong flight.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to the following question.

Question 34:
Being burnt out after a hard day she sat down on a sofa to relax.

A. comfortable black leather B. comfortable leather black

C. black leather comfortable D. black comfortable leather

Question 35: Computers offer a much greater degree of in the way work can be organized.

A. flexible B. inflexible C. flexibly D. flexibility

Question 36: Mr. John has just cleaned his motorbike, ?

A. has he B. didn't he C. did he D. hasn't he

Question 37: When Rose arrived home after a day at work, .

A. her children were sleeping soundly B. her children have been sleeping soundly

C. her children slept soundly D. her children are sleeping soundly

Question 38: The harder students study for the test, .

A. the higher their scores will be B. the more higher their scores

C. their scores will be higher D. the higher will be their scores

Question 39: Smoking cigarettes can cause several health problems for smokers. , it can affect the health of others who breathe in second hand smoke.

A. Subsequently B. However C. Moreover D. Therefore

Question 40: "Roger, remember that you won't be able to cancel the contract .”

A. until you have signed B. after you are signing

C. once you've signed D. as soon as you signed

Question 41: The gardener told me that everything by the end of next year.

A. will have been planted B. had been planted

C. would have been planted D. have been planted

Question 42: , the ancient palace is still popular with modern tourists.

A. Constructed hundreds of years ago B. It was constructed hundreds of years ago

C. Constructing hundreds of years ago D. To have constructed hundreds of years ago

Question 43: I'll give you some of advice that can help you escape from the trouble.

A. piles B. sheets C. pieces D. packs

Question 44: These fish live small sea creatures such as the shrimps.

A. with B. on C. by D. from

Question 45: When it comes to finding a new house, all the conditions for the sake of the children such as education and entertainment should be by parents.

A. kept pace with B. taken into account C. taken care of D. made room for

Question 46: We must get to the of the problem and solve it once and for all.

A. fruit B. seed C. stem D. root

Question 47: Linda and I have been together through in our friendship, and won't desert each other now.

A. high and low B. thick and thin C. collar and tie D. null and void Question 48: The preparations for the Olympic Games 2022 in Beijing are on according to the committee in charge.

A. target B. progress C. goal D. aim

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in the following question.

Question 49
: Well, I want to go straight to university, but I'm also thinking of applying for a temporary job in the summer.

A. part-time B. full-time C. permanent D. seasonal

Question 50: Suddenly my best friends are at odds with each other so now I have to see them separately.

A. on good terms with B. in conflict with

C. on the outs with D. in disagreement with

1681923172283.png

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopovn.com-----Noi-dung-on-tap-TIENG-ANH-12-HK2-nam-22-23.docx
    60.9 KB · Lượt xem: 0
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bài ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 5 unit 12 bài tập ôn 12 thì tiếng anh bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh 10 unit 12 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh 10 unit 12 13 14 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 3 unit 12 bài tập ôn thi tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 12 bài tập tiếng anh lớp 12 ôn thi đại học các dạng đề ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 file ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 file sách ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 ôn tập giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 ôn tập giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 ôn tập giữa kì tiếng anh 12 ôn tập hk1 môn tiếng anh 12 ôn tập học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 thí điểm ôn tập học kì 2 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập kiến thức tiếng anh 12 ôn tập lý thuyết tiếng anh 12 ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 12 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh 12 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 lên 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 cuối kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 giữa học kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 hk1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 theo từng unit ôn tập tiếng anh 12 thi thpt quốc gia ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 2 3 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 2 3 4 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 2 3 violet ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 10 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 10 11 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 2 urbanisation ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 4 5 6 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 6 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 7 ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 8 ôn tập tiếng anh hk1 lớp 12 ôn tập tiếng anh hk2 lớp 12 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 giữa kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 theo từng unit ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 unit 13 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 unit 4 5 6 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 violet ôn tập từ vựng tiếng anh 12 ôn tập unit 1 2 3 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập unit 1 2 tiếng anh 12 thí điểm ôn tập unit 10 11 12 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập unit 4 5 6 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập unit 4 tiếng anh 12 mới ôn tập unit 6 7 tiếng anh 12 thí điểm ôn tập unit 6 tiếng anh 12 thí điểm ôn tập unit 9 10 11 tiếng anh 12 violet ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 cô trang anh ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 pdf ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 tập 1 pdf ôn tập đầu năm tiếng anh 12 sách ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh lớp 12 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 12 đề cương bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập hk1 tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 12 hk2 đề cương ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 12 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 kì 1 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 thí điểm đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 1 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh kì 1 lớp 12 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12 hk1 đề cương ôn thi học kỳ 1 tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh 12 đề cương ôn thi tốt nghiệp tiếng anh lớp 12 đề cương tiếng anh 12 đề cương tiếng anh 12 giữa kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh 12 học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh 12 học kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh lớp 12 đề cương tiếng anh lớp 12 học kì 1 đề ôn tập học kì 1 tiếng anh 12 đề ôn tập tiếng anh 12 unit 4 đề ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 12
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Nguyễn Thị Diễm

BQT trực tuyến

• Yopovn