Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TOÁN

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
SIÊU Tuyển tập đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 UPDATE CHẤT LƯỢNG được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm các file, thư mục trang. Các bạn xem và tải tuyển tập đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 về ở dưới.

ĐỀ SỐ 1

I. Choose one of word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.

1. A. Christmas B. character C. school D. church

2. A. traveled B. surprised C. worked D. climbed

3. A. tour B. pour C. your D. course

4. A. towel B. down C. window D. flower

5. A. cook B. food C. too D. pool

II. Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences.

1. His handwriting is terrible. It’s not easy at all ….........what he writes.

A. to see B. to read C. reading D. seeing

2. The city is ……………….on the shore of Lake Michigan.

A. visited B. lied C. laying D. located

3. Kim Tan town is……………….. busier.

A. becoming B. doing C. making D. having

4. The Smiths never go out in the evening, ……………….?

A. do they B. don’t they C. doesn’t he D. does he

5. Ba is strong enough…………….. his father with the work on the farm.

A. helping B. help C. helps D. to help

6. Last week my child …………… to the biggest zoo in town by my wife.

A. took B. were taken C. went D. has gone

7. I tried my. ……………not to laugh, but I couldn’t.

A. good B. well C. best D. better

8. Are you proud…………….your country and its tradition ?

A. about B. on C. of D. for

9. I want to ask my parents ................... some money.

A. from B. for C. with D. about

10. You are very different ........................ your brother.

A. to B. for C. with D. from

11. I am better ........................ English than Nam.

A. than B. with C. at D. for​

12. He seldom goes fishing, ...................?

A. doesn't he B. is he C. does he D. isn't he

13. Heavy rains …….the plane for several hours

A. stopped B. prevented C. delayed D. kept

14. You must go to school ……the ages of 5 and 16. it is compulsory.

A. from B. over C. during D. between

15. Sorry to keep you…………

A. wait B. waiting C. to wait D. waited

III. Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets .

1. I‘ve decided (stop) ……………...smoking.

2. I (visit) .........................Singapore two years ago.

3. Look at those black clouds. It (rain).

4. We are tired of (work)…………… for low salary.

5. This is the second time you (break)……a cup.

6. (you/do) …………… the homework yet?

7. Mai is in her room. She (play) the guitar.

8. The teacher said that we should ( not make ) …………… noise in class.

9. Water …………( cover) most of the Earth’s surface.

10. The gate ……………...( lock) at 6.30 p.m everyday.

IV. Read the

YOPO.VN----
passage and answer the questions.
It was the first lesson after the summer holidays at a small school in England. The lesson was about the seasons of the year. “There are four seasons in the year,” said the teacher,

“They are spring, summer, autumn, and winter. In spring, it is warm and every thing begins to grow. In summer ,It is hot and there are many flowers in the fields and gardens. In autumn, there are many vegetables and much fruit. Everybody likes to eat fruit. In winter, It is cold and it often rains. Sometimes there is snow on the ground.”

Here the teacher stopped and looked at one of the pupils “stop talking, Tom,”he said. “Now listen to me. Can you tell us when is the best time of apples?”

“Yes, sir,” answered Tom. “It is when the farmer is not at home and there is no dog in the garden.”

1. Where did the lesson take place?

…………………………………………………………………………

2. What was the lesson about?

3. What did the teacher ask Tom to do?

4. What did the teacher asked the class to do?

5. Did the teacher say “Stop talking, Tom,”?

V. Write the correct form of the words given in capital letters to complete the following sentences.

1. Their children have quite ……………………………characters. DIFFERENCE

2. My brother bought a new…………………………….rod yesterday. FISH

3. Mr. Jane runs his business very ………….. ………… SUCCESS

4.I like the city life because there are many kinds of ……………………. ENTERTAIN

5. The scouts do the…………………………...work. VOLUNTEER

6. Is there anything…………………………… on TV tonight? INTEREST

7. What is the correct………………………….of this word? PRONOUNCE

8. My uncle often spends his free time doing volunteer work at a local................ ORPHAN

9. Relax for some minutes and you’ll feel more……………………… COMFORT

10. In electronics, we learn to repair ......................................appliances. HOUSE

VI. There is one mistake in each of the following sentences. Find out and correct it.

1. He has waited there for a quarter past six. (1)……………..

2. Surface mail is many cheaper than air mail. (2)……………..

3. They do their best to keeping the family happy. (3)…………….

4. The armchair is in the living room, among the television and sofa. (4)…………….

5. Tourists usually have a bus to the countryside. (5)……………

VII. Fill in the blank with one suitable word.

Charlie Chaplin was born in a very poor part of London. (1) ………………father was a comedian and his mother worked (2) ………………a dancer and a singer. Neither of them (3) ………………successful so the family (4) ……………… very little money. The first time he himself earned (5) ……………… by dancing and singing, he was only five years old. He did many kinds of jobs, but what he loved best was working (6) ………………the theatre.

When he (7) ……………… about fifteen, he joined a traveling theatre company and went on trips to America. On one such tour, (8) ……………… was offered a part in a film, so he went to Hollywood, where he eventually became both a famous actor (9) ……………… film director.

He died in Switzerland in 1977, at the (10) ……………… of 88. There is now a statue of him in Leicester Square, London, the city of his birth and early up-bringing.

VIII. Fill in each blank with one suitable preposition.

1. It’s 2.5 km…………my school………..the movie theater.

2. I live ………..Xuan Dieu street……….my grandparents

3. She is talking…………her students in the school yard.

4. My new house is different……….my old house.

5. My father is a farmer. He works………..a farm.

6. Does your aunt work ……….the central hospital? – Yes, she is a nurse there.

7. I’m always busy. I must work ………..early morning until night.

8. Mr. Minh is a journalist. He writes ………..Tuoi Tre newspaper.

9. This apartment is suitable………….my family.

10. I often help my parents ………….the housework after school.

IX. Rewrite the following sentences so that the meanings stay the same.

1. She eats more chocolate than I.

I ………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2. Vinh keeps forgetting his homework.

Vinh is ……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3. Keeping the environment clean is very important.

It’s………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

4. No one helped Lan to do the homework.

Lan …………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

5. It’s three years since I last spoke to her.

I haven’t…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

6. Tam doesn’t type as fast as she used to.

Tam used ………………………………………………………………………………………………….

7. How long is it since you used the car?

When ………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

8. We started living here 15 years ago.

We have…………………………………………………………......................................................................

9. Let’s meet inside the center ,at the cafe corner?

How………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

10. Nam is very strong, he can do heavy work.

Nam is strong ……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Giaoandethitienganh.info sưu tầm​

ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ SỐ 1

Question I : ( 1,25 marks )

1. D 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. A

Question II : ( 3,75 marks )

1. B; 2.D; 3. A; 4.A ;5. D; 6. B; 7. C; 8.C; 9. B; 10. D;11. C, 12. C;13. C ;14. D; 15. B

Question III : ( 2,5 marks )

1. to stop 2. visited 3. is going to rain 4. working 5. have broken

6. Have you done 7. is playing 8. not make 9. covers 10. is locked

Question IV : ( 1,25 marks )

1. The lesson took place in a small school in England.

2. The lesson was about the seasons of the year.

3. The teacher asked Tom to stop talking.

4. The teacher asked the class to listen to him.

5. Yes ,he did

Question V : ( 2,5 marks )

1. different 6. interesting

2. fishing 7. pronunciation

3. successfully 8. orphanage

4. entertainment 9. comfortable

5. voluntary 10. household

Question VI : ( 1,25 marks )

1. for-since

2 .many-much

3. keeping-keep

4. among - between

5. have - take

Question VII : ( 2,5 marks )

1. His 2. as 3. was 4. had 5. money

6. in 7. was 8. he 9. and 10. age

Question VIII: ( 2,5 marks )

1. from - to.;2. on - with; 3. to; 4. from; 5. on; 6. in; 7. from; 8. for; 9. for; 10. with

Question IX : ( 2,5 marks )

1. I don’t eat as much chocolate as she does.

2.Vinh is always forgetting his homework.

3.It’s very important to keep the inviroment clean.

4.Lan did the homework herself.

5.I haven’t spoken to her for three years.

6.Tam used to type fast.

7.When did you use the car?

8.We have lived here for 15 years.

9.How about meeting inside the center,at the cafe corner.

10. Nam is strong enough to do heavy work.

B. Hướng dẫn chấm

Thang điểm 20: Mỗi câu đúng được 0,25 điểm ; 80 câu x 0,25 = 20 điểm

ĐỀ SỐ 2

Question 1: Choose the best answers (20 pts)

1. Don’t be silly! That ...................................possibly be Rivaldo!

a. mustn’t b . shouldn’t c. won’t d. can’t

2. No sooner had we started the game, .........................it began to rain.

a. than b. then c. that d. and

3. I ..................................be interested in playing badminton as a child.

a. could b. ought to c. might d. used to

4. They’ve told you time and time ............................. not to go out at night.

a. to b. over c. again d. before

5. Sorry I’m late, but I..............................feed my little son before leaving home.

a. needed b. must c. had to d. was to

6. Smith writes very quickly. He’s .........................finished his essay.

a. already b. been c. for d. yet

7. What are you going to do? - I don’t know. I haven’t made................my mind yet.

a. on b. at c. in d. up

8. I’ve ..............................to Paris. I went there in March.

a. been b. gone c. just d. yet

9. This is the first ..................... I’ve ever lived far from home.

a. already b. since c. that d. time

10. What did the girl say ........................?

a. at you b. for you c. you d. to you?

11. Phong rang his friend in Nha Trang yesterday, and he said it ..............raining there.

a. was b. is c. should be d. to be

12. The last time I saw Khang, he looked very relaxed. He explained that he’d been on holiday the .................week.

a. earlier b. following c. next d. previous

13. We wonder ........................the tickets are on sales yet.

a. what b. when c. whether d. where

14. When I rang Oanh some time last week, she said she was busy.................day.

a. this b. that c. then d. the

15. Which word has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others?

a. just b. sun c. put d. bucket

16. Which word has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others?

a. instead b. head c. heap d. dead

17. Which word has a different stress in the group?

a. amount b. inventor c. garbage d. resource

18. This film must be new. We’ve ........................ seen it before.

a. ever b. never c. since d. yet

19. He hates.......................................to do something by others.

a. to be asked b. asking c. being asked d. to ask

20. Let’s go camping in the mountain, ........................?

a. do we b. can we c. will we d. shall we

Question 2: Supply the correct forms of the word in parentheses. (20 pts)

1. Phuong Linh arranged flowers the most .......................(attract) in the contest.

2. It is a contest in which ....................(participate) have to read two poems in English.

3. .......................(environment) are concerned about the use of dynamite to catch fish.

4. Years later, she passed me in the street without even a small sign of .......(recognize).

5. Nam put ................(press) on that towel to stop the bleeding.

6. After many years of ............(fail), Edison finally succeeded in inventing the light bulb.

7. We use first-aid in order to ease the victim’s pain and .............................(anxious).

8. She felt ...............................(relief) after she passed the exam.

9. You’ll meet the tour guide on your .............................(arrive) at the hotel.

10. We can take buses or trains to Northern ................................(destine) of Nha Trang.

11. Sapa is considered the most beautiful .............................(mountain) resort in the north of Viet Nam.

12. It’s now high time you knew how to dress and .............................(dress) yourself.

13. We are having a good time here. People on the island are very friendly and .....................(hospitality).

14. The police are interested in the sudden .........................(appear) of the valuable painting.

15. I wrote ............................(end) letters of application but I got no reply.

16. A fairy appeared and ...................................... ( MAGIC )changed her old clothes

17. The tiger wanted to see the farmer’s .................................. ( WISE )

18. In that story, the prince got ........................( MARRY )to a poor girl

19. Let me get an .................................... ( APPLY ) form and I can fill out

20. He was ............................... ( FOOL ) to say that English is helpless

II/ Section two: reading comprehension

Question 1: Read these passages and match the each passage to its title. There is ONE title you needn’t use(10 pts)​

A. How I began D. My most frightening experience

B. The worst aspect of my hobby E. Why I like my hobby​

C. My hopes for the future F. When and where I do it
1. __________ For me, every weekday begins the same: I get up at 7.00. I have breakfast, I take the bus to school, I go to lessons ... I don’t hate this daily routine, but it isn’t very thrilling. In the evenings, however, I drive Formula 1 cars, build enormous cities and defend my planet against aliens. In short, I play computer games. It’s like entering a different world. That’s why I love playing them so much.

2. __________My interest in computer games has taught me a lot about computer graphics. I want to study computing at college, and learn how to design and program games. Eventually, I’d like to start my own software company, creating and testing new games. That way, I could spend all day doing what I love most.

3. ____________Computer games are interesting because they often contain stories and characters. The games are getting better all the time, but they are also getting more expensive. The only thing I don’t like about my hobby is the cost! New games are often about $50.

4. ____________ Some of my friends from school are interested in computer games too. We normally meet at my house in the evenings and play for a few hours. We sometimes play at weekends, but if the weather’s good I prefer to go cycling or play basketball instead.

5. ____________ I first became interested in computer games about four years ago. I was staying with my cousin for the weekend. He had some games and he taught me how to play them. I became hooked immediately! When I got home, I decided to save all my money for buying games. Now I’ve got about twenty different games.

Question 2: Read the text and choose the best answer to fill in each gap.(10 pts)​

Have you ever followed instructions for knitting something or have you read a piece of music? If you have, you have behaved in a similar way(1)................ a computer. A computer obeys a program to carry out a particular task. Just (2)................. a knitting pattern is expressed in numbers and piece of music in lines and dots, so a computer program is (3)................. in the form of programming language. Like the English language (or any other language), there are (4).................... of grammar, and a program must be correct in every way.

There are hundreds of programming language, but only (5)............. are w
1713714320595.png

các file

1713714338306.png

yopo.vn---TỔNG HỢP ĐỀ THI HSG Anh 8

1713714353037.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn---30 BO DE THI HSG TIENG ANH 8.zip
    638.1 KB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn---BỒI DƯỠNG KHỐI 8.rar
    1,014 KB · Lượt xem: 1
  • yopo.vn---TỔNG HỢP ĐỀ THI HSG Anh 8.zip
    21.9 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn---TỔNG HỢP ĐỀ THI NĂNG KHIẾU TIẾNG ANH 8.zip
    479.8 KB · Lượt xem: 1
  • yopo.vn---TỔNG HỢP HSG ANH 8_PT_CÁC NĂM.zip
    299.4 MB · Lượt xem: 1
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    30 bộ đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 bộ đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 1 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 các đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 de thi hk2 tieng anh 8 violet de thi tiếng anh 8 có file nghe de thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 1 bắc ninh de thi tieng anh 8 ki 2 violet giải đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 ma trận đề thi tiếng anh 8 sách đề thi tiếng anh 8 đề cương ôn thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh 8 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh 8 đề thi bồi dưỡng tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng anh 8 đề thi giữa học kì 2 tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 cũ đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 thí điểm đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 trắc nghiệm đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 8 violet đề thi giữa kì ii tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 8 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 8 chương trình mới đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 8 mới đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn tiếng anh thí điểm đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 8 vndoc đề thi học kì i môn tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi học kì tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 đề thi học kỳ ii tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 cấp huyện đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 pdf đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 cấp huyện đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 cấp trường đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 chương trình mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 mới nhất đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 năm 2021 đề thi hsg tiếng anh 8 violet đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 8 đề thi môn tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 đề thi nói tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 8 đề thi thử tiếng anh 8 giữa học kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh 8 giữa học kì 2 đề thi thử tiếng anh số 8 đề thi tiếng anh 15 phút lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh 45 phút lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh 8 đề thi tiếng anh 8 cấp thành phố đề thi tiếng anh 8 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 8 cuối hk2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 cuối kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 cuối năm đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa kì đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 8 hk2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 1 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 2022 đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 co dap an đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh 8 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh 8 hsg đề thi tiếng anh 8 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 8 lên 9 đề thi tiếng anh 8 mới học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 8 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 tuần học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 8 đầu năm đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 2 lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh giữa kì 2 lớp 8 2022 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 8 2020 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 8 pdf đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 8 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 unit 7 8 9 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 giữa kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 hk2 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 vietjack đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì ii đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 mai lan hương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 pdf đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 tập 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 thí điểm hk2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 tỉnh bình dương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 trường amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 12 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 9 đề thi tiếng anh thí điểm lớp 8 hk2 đề thi toán bằng tiếng anh lớp 8 đề thi toán tiếng anh lớp 8 cấp quốc gia đề thi toán tiếng anh lớp 8 vòng 1 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 1
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Bàn Thị Linh

Thành viên Online