Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TÀI LIỆU Luyện thi học sinh giỏi quốc gia môn tiếng anh THCS & THPT được soạn dưới dạng file PDF gồm 180 trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.
1727150541535.png

SELF PRACTICE TEST 1 I. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences. 1. Such was the heat of April that every air conditioner in our company has been ____ up. A. plucked B. seized C. irked 2. You would be surprised at the muscles ____ people have. A. sinewy B. tenuous C. chubby 3. The ____ of rigorous environmental laws seems highly desirable. A. upcoming B. advent C. ongoing D. cranked D. podgy D. pass 4. His controversial ideas presented in her book, ____ which critics raved, were endorsed by the majority of readers. A. about B. over 5. Charlie passed the exam with flying ____. A. clouds B. scores C. on C. colors D. Ø D. pigs 6. The local authorities have decided to clamp ___ on illegal parking in handicapped parking places. A. over B. down C. up D. under 7. The application of ____ wall insulation is commonplace in countries with cold climate. A. heatproof B. thermoplastic C. cavity D. torrid 8. I am such a scatter ____ that I always forget everything that you’ve just said. A. mind B. head C. brain 9. Police have discovered that ____ money was used to pay for the good. A. copy B. false C. fake 10. In contrast to her husband, she’s a very down-to-earth sort of person. A. cynical B. boring C. clever D. memory D. counterfeit D. practical II. Supply the appropriate form of the words in CAPITAL to complete the passage. Last year I resigned my post as a Head of Department at a large comprehensive school. After 23 years of teaching, I had simply had enough of a job which is becoming increasingly (1) _________(PROBLEM). As a Departmental Head, I saw at close hand the effect of the government's increased (2) _____(INVOLVE) in educational matters; the job is now ten times more (3) _______ (BUREAU) than it was when I BUREAU started out. Not content with loading teachers down with paperwork, the government has also imposed standard national tests on pupils Trang 5 Trang 6 as young as six, a fact which has left many teachers (4)_______ (ENCHANT) with their profession. But that side of things is by no means all. There is also the growing (5) _______ (AGGRESSIVE) of the pupils, including the girls. There are the frequent little acts of (6) _______ (RUDE) which teachers have become almost (7) _______ (POWER) to stop, now that the right to discipline pupils has been all but taken from them. There is the restlessness and sheer (8) _______ (BORING) of children brought up on a diet of computer games and violent videos. Some people dismiss any link between computer games and a (9) _______ (REDUCE) in attention span, but few of them are teachers. When I started out, I used to enjoy teaching history, my chosen discipline, to (10) _______ (RESPECT) pupils; now I do so every Tuesday evening, teaching local history to pensioners. III. There are 4 words/phrases underlined below. Identify the wrong ones and correct. 1. Families who are enough fortunate to own a historic home may be able to get restoration funds from the government. 2. Those days we regard stress is a necessary evil of modern living. 3. Reading through the first sentences and the second gapping sentences you have to complete. 4. The most Americans were killed in World War II than in any other war since the birth of the nation. 5. Sandra has not rarely missed a play or concert since she was seventeen years old. IV. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D to complete the passage. Society has changed in many ways since the (1) _____ of computers, and people’s lives at home and at the office have been (2) _____. Most people are working for fewer hours per week than they used to, and manufacturers and advertising agencies are becoming much more interested in how people spend this extra leisure time. One recent report stated that, (3) _____ the number of hobbies had not increased, each hobby had become much more specialized. A second finding is that nowadays, many managers would rather (4) _____ spend time with their families than stay late in the office every day. Home life is seen (5) _____ as important as working. Some companies now make managers take their annual holidays (6) _____ they don’t want to, because this leads to such an improvement in their (7) _____ if they have some rest. (8) _____ these changes, some people are working harder than (9) _____. The standard of exams is getting higher, and increased competition is making it harder to get into university than it was 20 years ago. Schoolchildren and students are now having to work (10) _____ hard that in many cases they work longer hours than their parents. 1. A. existence B. introduction C. recommendation D. manufacture 2. A. damaged B. changed C. transferred D. affected 3. A. since B. if C. although D. because 4. A. like B. rather C. better D. prefer 5. A. be B. being C. to be D. been 6. A. unless B. however C. even if D. as
1727150565744.png

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--Tuyển tập đề hsg.pdf
    17.7 MB · Lượt xem: 1
CHỦ ĐỀ LIÊN QUAN
CHỦ ĐỀ QUAN TÂM
CHỦ ĐỀ MỚI NHẤT
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bí quyết thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh danh sách học sinh giỏi quốc gia môn tiếng anh de thi chọn đội tuyển quốc gia môn tiếng anh giải nhất học sinh giỏi quốc gia môn tiếng anh kỳ thi học sinh giỏi quốc gia tiếng anh la gì lộ trình on thi hsg anh thcs đề thi học sinh giỏi quốc gia môn tiếng anh đề thi hsgqg tiếng anh 2024
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Lê Thành Trung