Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN CHỌN 25 BỘ ĐỀ THI VÀO LỚP 6 MÔN TIẾNG ANH (CÓ ĐÁP ÁN) FILE WORD được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 59 trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.
TUYỂN CHỌN 25 BỘ ĐỀ

THI VÀO LỚP 6

MÔN TIẾNG ANH

(CÓ ĐÁP ÁN)
TUYỂN CHỌN BỘ ĐỀ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 6 SỐ 01

I. Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.(1pts)​

1. A. like B. nine C. firefighter D. children

2. A. old B. four C. no D. so

3. A. waste B. name C. sandcastles D. eraser

4. A. spell B. desk C. pencil D. basket

5. A. bus B. museum C.drugstore D. funny

II. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D.(2pts)

6. This sign says “Stop”. You ………………… go straight ahead.

A. mustn’t B. must C. can D. can not

7. What is this? It is . . . . . . . . . apple.

A. aB. theC. anD. Ø
8. Is this your pen ? - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

A. No, that’s a bookB. This is my penC. No, it isn’tD. Yes, it isn’t
9. I am ………………… brother.

A. myB. herC. heD. you
10. Where………… she ………. ?

A. do / liveB. does / livesC. do / livesD. does / live
11. We live ……………… Phu Quang street……… Hai Phong City

A. on / inB. at / inC. in / inD. to /in
12. How many………………. there in her school?

A. student - isB. students – areC. students - isD. are - students
13. What . . . . . . . names ? – They’re Lan and Mai .

A. are / theirB. is / yourC. are / theyD. (A)&(C)
14. Who are they ? - They . . . . . . . my friends .

A. beB. isC. amD. are
15. There are. . . . . . . . . ……….. students in my school this school year.

A. nine hundred and ninety-nine
B. nine hundreds and ninety-nine

YOPO.VN
C. nine hundred ninety-nine
D. nine hundred and ninety-nines
III. Choose the correct option ( A,B,C or D) to complete the following passage. (2pts)

Tony and his friends (16) ........................................have a trip to Vietnam next summer. At first, they are going to Hanoi (17) ..............................plane and they are going to stay there in two days. Then they are going to travel to Ha Long and Hue. They are going to visit a (18) ....................................of places of interest and some primary schools in Hanoi. They are going to (19) ...................................students in the schools practice speaking English. Finally, they are going to fly back to England (20)............................Hanoi.

16. A. is going B. are to C. are going to D. had to

17. A. to B. by C. with D.for

18. A. many B. some C. few D. lot

19. A. help B. visit C. ask D. go

20. A. to B. from C. for D. on

IV. Read the following passage and answer the questions.

Nam is a student. He's in grade six. Every morning, he gets up at half past five. He brushes his teeth at five forty-five, washes his face and gets dressed, and then he has his big breakfast at six o'clock. He goes to school at six thirty.Nam's school is small. It has two floors and Nam's classroom is on the second floor.

21. What does Namdo?

......................................................................................................

22. Which grade is he in?

....................................................................................................

23. What time does Nambrush his teeth?

.....................................................................................................

YOPO.VN
24. Is Nam's school big?
......................................................................................................

25. How many floors does his school have?

.......................................................................................................

IV. Rewrite the sentences without change their meanings using the suggested words. ( 2pts)

26. What is the price of these apples? (cost)

………………………………………………………………..……?

27. The car is blue. (a)

………………………………………………………………..……

28. There are forty students in my class. (has)

………………………………………………………………..……

29. He goes to work at seven forty five. (quarter)

…………………………………………………………………..……

30. My bag is bigger than your bag. (smaller)

……………………………………………….………………………..

Key :

I. Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined​

1. D 2. B 3. B 4. D 5. B

II. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D.

6. A 7. C 8. C 9. B 10. D 11. A 12. B 13. A 14. D 15. A

III. Read the following passage and answer the questions.

16. C 17.B 18.D 19.A 20.B

IV. Read the following passage and answer the questions.

21. He is a student.

22. He is in grade six.

23. He brushes his teeth at five forty – five.

24. No, it isn't.

25. His school has two floors.

V. Rewrite the sentences without change their meanings using the suggested words.

26. How much do these apples cost?

27. It is a blue car.

28. My class has forty students.

29. He goes to work at a quarter to eight.

30. Your bag is smaller than my bag.

TUYỂN CHỌN BỘ ĐỀ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 6 SỐ 02

I. Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined​

A. study B. bus C. up D. surf

• A. Monday B. some C. come D. home
  • A. goes B. washes C. boxes D. classes
  • A. child B. much C. school D. chair
  • A. lunchtime B. fun C. sun D. computer
II. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D.

6. Go along the street. It's_________to the post office.

A. at B. in C. on D. next

7. We ___________ kites in the park.

A. take B. fly C. go D. read

8. He doesn’t want ___________ a movie.

YOPO.VN
A. see B. sees C. Seeing D. to see
9. My brother __________ brown boots.

A.goes B. puts C. wears D. plays

10. Can __________ use chopsticks? Yes, she can.

A. I B. he C. she D. they

11. Is there a bed in the bathroom?

A. Yes, there is B. No,there isn’t C. No,I don't D. Yes, it isn’t

12. HCM City is ___________ city in Viet Nam .

A. big B.the biggest C. biggest D. bigger

13. Ba and Nga often listen to music in___________ free time.

A.your B. their C. Her D. his

14. There is a lamp __________the sofa.

A. next to B. under C. in D. of

15, why shouldn’t he go barefoot?

__________he may get a bad cut.

A. because B. so C. and D. but

III. Choose the correct option ( A,B,C or D) to complete the following passage. (2pts)

This summer holiday my parents are ………(16)…………. to take me to Hanoi. We are going to travel …………(17)…………… car. We are going to stay in my uncle’s house for two weeks. We are going to ………(18)……………. President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Hoan Kiem Lake, Temple of Literature, and Lenin Park. We are going to go shopping in Dong Xuan…………(19)………., and I’m going to buy some souvernirs …………(20)………………….. my friends.

16. A. going B. goes C. to going D. went

17. A. With B. by C. for D.on

18. A. come B. look C. visit D. fly

19. A. Temple B. lake C. zoo D. market

20. A. With B. from C. for D. To

IV. Read the conversation and answer the questions.(2pts)

Mr Pike: Hey, Phong. How's your first week at the new school?

Phong: Well, it's great. But I was a bit nervous at first.

Mr Pike: Why were you nervous?

Phong:The teachers are all new to me, most of my classmates are new too.

Mr Pike:Are they friendly to you?

Phong: Ah, yeah. They are all nice to me.

Mr Pike:What subjects did you have today?

Phong: Well, we had maths, geography and computer studies, my favourite subject.

Mr Pike:Oh, good. So everything is going well at school?

Phong:Right. I had a good first day. And ...Dad, can I join the judo club at schoo? I like to do judo.

Mr Pike: Yeah, OK, if you like. But don't forget to do your homework.

Phong: I won't . Thanks, Dad.

21. Why was Phong nervous at first?

.........................................................................................................

22. What are Phong's teachers and friends like?

23. What is his favourite subject?

24. What club does he want to join?

25. Is Phong having a nice first week at his new school?

V. Rewrite the sentences using the given words. (2pts)

26. There are three floors in my new house. (has)

...................................................................................
27. I cycle to school every day. (by)

.....................................................................................

28. What's your brother's job? (do )

.....................................................................................

29. The girl is beautiful. (she)

......................................................................................
30. Phuong has a brother, Nam. (is)

...................................................................................

Key :

I.​

1.D 2.D 3.A 4.C 5.D

II.

6. D 7. B 8. D 9. C 10. C

11. B 12. B 13. B 14. A 15. A

III.

16. A 17.B 18.C 19D 20.C

IV.

21. Because the teachers and most of his classmates are new.

22. They are all nice/ friendly to him.

23. His favourite subject is computer studies.

24. He wants to join the judo club.

25. Yes, he is.

V.

26. My new house has three floors. 27. I go to school every day by bike.

28. What does your brother do ? 29. She is a beautiful girl.

30. Nam is Phuong’s brother.

1721365315911.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--Tuyển chọn 25 Bộ đề thi vào 6 Môn Tiếng anh có đáp án.doc
    448.5 KB · Lượt xem: 1
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bài thi vào lớp 6 tiếng anh bộ 35 đề luyện thi vào 6 môn tiếng anh bộ đề luyện thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh bộ đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 amsterdam bộ đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường chuyên bộ đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh các đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh chinh phục de thi vào lớp 6 tiếng anh chuyên đề on thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh de thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 amsterdam 2017 de thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 amsterdam 2018 de thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 amsterdam 2020 de thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 pdf de thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh violet download đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh giải đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh on thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh sách ôn thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh thi vào 6 tiếng anh thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh tổng hợp đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 vào thi ioe tiếng anh lop 6 đề on thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh vào lớp 6 violet đề thi khảo sát vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh đề thi tiếng anh khảo sát vào lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường cầu giấy đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 amsterdam 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 amsterdam violet đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 cầu giấy đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 chất lượng cao đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 chu văn an đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 chuyên amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 chuyên ngữ đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 chuyên violet đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 hệ song bằng đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 nguyễn tri phương đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 tỉnh bắc ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường archimedes đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường chu văn an đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường ngôi sao đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 vinschool đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh đầu vào lớp 6 vinschool đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 6 tiếng anh đề thi vào 6 môn tiếng anh đề thi vào 6 tiếng anh đề thi vào lớp 6 chọn tiếng anh đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh co dap an đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh lômônôxốp đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh năm 2018 đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh năm 2020 đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh năm 2021 đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh online đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh pdf đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh trắc nghiệm đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh trường amsterdam đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh trường chuyên đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh vietjack đề thi vào lớp 6 môn toán bằng tiếng anh đề thi vào lớp 6 tiếng anh đề thi vào lớp 6 tiếng anh có đáp án đề thi vào lớp 6 tiếng anh hà nội đề thi vào lớp 6 tiếng anh lương thế vinh đề thi vào lớp 6 tiếng anh thí điểm đề thi vào lớp chọn khối 6 môn tiếng anh đề thi đầu vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh violet đề thi đầu vào lớp 6 tiếng anh
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    HUYNHQUOCTUAN