Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh lớp 7 2021 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN + FILE NGHE PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO HUYỆN BÁ THƯỚC được soạn dưới dạng file word, mp3 gồm 4 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh lớp 7 2021 về ở dưới.
PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
HUYỆN BÁ THƯỚC

(Đáp án gồm 02 trang)
ĐÁP ÁN GIAO LƯU CỤM
Năm học: 2020 – 2021
Môn thi: Tiếng Anh 7

Thời gian: 150 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)

PART A: LISTENING (15 pts)​

I. Listen to two new messages with directions and choose the right answer (A, B, C or D). You will listen TWICE.(5 pts)

1. B2. C3. D4. A5. A
II. Listen to the passage and complete the missing information with. You will listen TWICE(10pts)

1. clean2. shoes3. sandwich4. water5. ate
6. talked7. friends8. red9. dinner10. ironed

PART B: PHONETICS (5 pts)

I. Choose one word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others by choosing A, B, C or D.(3 pts)

1. C2. D3. B

II. Choose one word whose stress pattern is different from the others by choosing A, B, C or D.(2 pts)

1. D2. A

PART C: VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR (35 pts)

I. Choose the word, phrase or expression which best completes each sentence.(10 pts)

1. A2. B3. D4. C5. C
6. B7. C8. A9. D10. C

II. Supply the correct form of the verbs in the brackets to complete the sentences below.(10 pts)

1. speaking2. is getting3. to give4. doesn’t rain
5. are always watching6. spent7. moves8. going
9. participate10. will visit
III. Put each word in brackets into an appropriate form. (10 pts)

1. activity2. medical3. weight4. invention5. useful
6. products7. upbringing8. explanation9. sunny10. environmentally

IV. Identify the mistake in each sentence and correct it. (5pts)

1​
2​
3​
4​
5​
Mistake
B​
C​
B​
D​
B​
Correction
means​
fast​
less​
on​
traveling

PART D: READING COMPREHENSION (25 pts)

I. Choose the best option A, B, C or D to complete the following passage. (10 pts)

1. A​
2. B​
3. C​
4. B​
5. B​
6. B​
7. D​
8. A​
9. C​
10. B​
II. Read the text below and think of the word which best fits each gap. Use only ONE word in each gap.(10 pts)

1. the​
2. up​
3. to​
4. so​
5. were​
6. might/could​
7. least​
8. in​
9. more​
10. a​

III. Read the passage and choose the best answers to each question bellow. (5 pts)

1B2D3A4B5D

PART E: WRITING ( 20 pts)

I. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it. (10 pts)

1. How luxurious the car is!

2. I spend an hour doing my homework everyday.

3. I am the fastest runner.

4. Does your school have a library?

5. What is the thickness of the Great Wall of China?/What is the Great Wall of China’s thickness ?

6.Travelling by train is much cheaper than travelling by air.

7.What happens with this TV?/What is wrong with this TV?

8.When are John and Mary going to get married?

9. He can make people understand him when he speaks English.

10. It is a good activity to help mom do the housework.

II. Write a paragraph (about 100-120 words) about the topic In order to have a good health, there are many ways. What are they?”(10pts)

Marking criteria:

+ Task completion (4 pts)

Tuỳ theo khả năng hoàn thành về bố cục và những yêu cầu nội dung cho mỗi phần ( mở bài,thân bài,kết luận) giám khảo có thể chấm từ 1-4 điểm.

+ Grammatical accuracy and spelling (3 pts): bài viết không có lỗi chính tả và từ ba lỗi ngữ pháp trở xuống được cho 3 điểm tối đa. Cứ 4 lỗi chính tả hoặc ngữ pháp trừ 1 điểm (Trừ không quá 3 điểm).

- Coherence and cohesion (tính mạch lạc và sự liên kết câu, đoạn) – (3 pts): Tùy mức độ mạch lạc, liên kết câu, liên kết đoạn của bài viết, giám khảo có thể chấm 1-3 điểm.

HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM:

- Tổng điểm toàn bài : 100 điểm

- Thang điểm: 20

Tổng số điểm các câu làm đúng

Điểm bài thi =

- Điểm bài thi không làm tròn.

PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
HUYỆN BÁ THƯỚC

ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
(Đề thi gồm 05 trang)
ĐỀ GIAO LƯU HỌC SINH GIỎI CỤM
Năm học: 2020 – 2021
Môn thi: Tiếng Anh 7

Thời gian: 150 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)

PART A: LISTENING (15 pts)​

(Hướng dẫn nghe: Thí sinh sẽ được nghe 2 lần cho mỗi câu – Làm theo yêu cầu của đề thi)

I. Listen to two new messages with directions and choose the right answer (A, B, C or D). You will listen TWICE.(5 pts)

1. She is having a party for _______________ .

A. her family. B. her very good friends. C. everybody at work. D. her father

2. The party is at _______________.

A. the swimming pool at her house. B. work. C. her cousin’s house. D. classroom

3. The motorway exit you need is ________________.

A. 3A. B. 31A. C. 30A. D. 13A

4. The house is the first big house ________________.

A. on the right. B. on the left. C. down at the end of the road. D. behind the store

5. The woman received the birthday card _______________.

A. this morning. B . last night. C. yesterday morning. D. 2 days ago

II. Listen to the passage and complete the missing information. You will listen TWICE(10pts)

Yesterday, Hoa got up and took a shower. She put on (1)__________ clothes. She polished her (2)____________ and put them on. She had her breakfast and then she brushed her teeth. She put a (3)__________ in her lunch box and a bottle of (4)___________ in her bag. She went to school. At recess, she (5)__________ her sandwich. Then she drank some water and (6)__________ with her (7)____________. At home, she changed into (8) ____________ pants and a shirt , and put on her sandals. After (9) ____________, she washed and (10)__________ her clothes. Then she did her homework. She brushed her teeth and had a bath. Then she went to bed at 11 o’clock.

PART B: PHONETICS (5 pts)

I. Choose one word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others by choosing A, B, C or D.

1. A. looked B. watched C. carried D. stopped

2. A. study B. success C. surprise D. sugar

3. A. unite B. underline C. university D. uniform

II. Choose one word whose stress pattern is different from the others by choosing A, B, C or D.

1. A. important B. especially C. prefer D. influence

2. A. general B. opinion C. abroad D. surprise

PART C: VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR (35 pts)

I. Choose the word, phrase or expression which best completes each sentence.(10pts)

1. Some people are used to__________ in crowed buses, and don't mind it at all.

A. ridingB . rideC . drivingD . drives
2. It’s no use _____________him to stop playing video games.

A . sayingB . advisingC . to tellD . to ask
3. My parents like fish, but ______________.

A .so do IB . neither do IC . I do tooD . I don't
4. My sister will have a___________summer vacation with her classmates in California.

A . five - weeksB . five – week'sC . five - weekD . five - weeks'
5. Marry and I are looking forward ___________you again.

A . of seeingB . for seeingC . to seeingD . to see
6. Where can we cross the road ? – Use the ______________.

A . crossing pavementB . zebra crossingC . passenger wayD . foot bath
7. That man can tell us where _____________.

A. does John live B. is John living C. John lives D. John live

8. ____________ clothes do you prefer, T- shirt or pullover?

A. Which B. What C. Where D. How

9. Ann is very busy these days. She has __________ free time.

A. a little B. few C. a few D. little

10. It’s raining very __________, so we can’t hang out.

A.wet B. badly C. hard D. heavy

II. Supply the correct form of the verbs in the brackets to complete the sentences below.

(10pts)

• 1. You should practice ( speak) _______________English everyday.
  • 2. It (get) _____________hotter and hotter in June.
  • 3. His wife wants him (give) ____________up somoking.
  • 4. It ( not rain) ______________________much in the winter.
  • 5. You always (watch) __________ television. You should do something more active.
  • 6. Yesterday, I ( spend) _________________ two hours doing the homeword.
  • 7. The moon ( move)________________around th earth.
  • 8. How about ( go)___________________to the zoo?
  • 9. Next summer, my parents will let me (participate)__________________IELTS contest.
  • 10. Linh (visit)____________her grandparents tomorrow. They are in the hospital, but she doesn’t know about that.
III. Put each word in brackets into an appropriate form.(10pts)

1.The most popular______________ at recess is talking.ACT
2.Hoa is having a ______________ check-up.MEDICINE
3. The nurse wanted to know Nga’s height and ________.WEIGH
4. Edison’s most famous______________was the electronic bulb.INVENT
5. This dictionary is too _____________for you to learn English.
6. This factory is providing cheaper ___________________ now.
USE
PRODUCE
7. He claimed that his _________ caused him to become a criminal.BRING
8. He left the room without a clear___________________ .EXPLAIN
9. We started our trip on a beautiful ______________ morning.SUN
10. These products are ________ friendly, so you should use them.ENVIRONMENT

IV. Identify the mistake in each sentence and correct it. (5pts)

1. Preserving natural resources mean reserving them for our future.

A B C D

2. In order for one to achieve the desired results in this experiment, it is necessary that

he works as fastly as possible.

A B C D

3. There is fewer work in the evening than there is in the morning

A B C D

4. Hoa’s new skirt was blue with small white flowers at it.

A B C D

5. Mr Ba soon got used to travel to work by bicycle

A B C D

PART D: READING COMPREHENSION (25 pts)

I. Choose the best option A, B, C or D to complete the following passage. (10pts)

Most people think(1)__________computers are very modern inventions, products of our new technological age. But actually the idea for a computer had been worked out over 2 centuries ago by a man (2)_________Charles Babbage. Babbge was born (3)_________1791 and grew (4)_________to be a billiant mathematican. He (5)__________up plans for serveral calculating machines which he called "engines". But despite the fact that he (6)_______building some of these, he never finished any of them. Over the years, people have argued (7)________ his machines would ever work. Recently, however, the Science Museum in London has finished building engine based (8)__________of the Babbage's designs. (9)_________has taken 6 years to complete and more than 4 thousand parts have been specially made.

Whether it works or not, the machine will (10)________on show at a special exhibition in the Science Museum to remind people of Babbage's work.

1. A.of B.from C.in D.up

2. A.known B.called C. recognized D. written

3. A.about B.around C.in D.at

4. A.down B.up C.along D.across

5. A.wrote B.drew C.took D.made

6. A.wanted B.started C.made D.missed

7. A.until B.though C.why D.whether

8. A.on B.off C.in D.out

9. A.He B.One C.It D.They

10. A.come B.be C.take D.carry

II. Read the text below and think of the word which best fits each gap. Use only ONE word in each gap.(10pts)

SAVING THE TIGER

In 1973, when the tiger appeared to (0) be facing extinction, the World Wide Fund for Nature and (1) _____Indian Government agreed to set (2) ______ “Operation Tiger”- a campaign (3) ______ save this threatened creature. They started by creating nine special parks (4) _____that tigers could live in safety. The first was at Ranthambhore, a region which was quickly turning into a desert because too much of the grass was being eaten by the local people’s cattle. At the time there (5) ______ just fourteen tigers left there. The government had to clear twelve small villages, which mean moving nearly 1,000 people and 10,000 cattle so the land (6) ______ be handed back to nature.

Today, Ranthambhore is a very different place, with grass tall enough for tigers to hide in, and there are now at (7) ______ forty of them (8) _____ the park, wandering freely about. Other animals have also benefited. For example, there are many (9) _____ deer and monkeys than before. The people who were moved are now living in better conditions. They live in new villages away from the tiger park, with schools, temples and fresh water supplies. There are now sixteen such tiger parks in India and the animals’ future looks (10) ______little safer.

III. Read the passage and choose the best answers (A, B, C or Dto each question bellow.

Benjamin Franklin

Few people can embody the spirit of early America as much as Benjamin Franklin. He lived through almost the whole of the eighteenth century, being born six years after it began, and dying ten years before it ended. In this time he saw the American colonies grow from tiny settlements into a nation, and he also contributed much to the development of the new state.

At the age of 17 Franklin ran away to Philadelphia. He had already received some training as a printer’s apprentice, and this helped him seven years later, with his first publication, the Pennsylvania Gazette. He also received a contract to do government printing work, which helped him to rise from his poor background to become a successful entrepreneur. Some of his experience in business was shared in his famous Poor Richard’s Almanak, which established his reputation throughout the American colonies. In another of his works, the Autobiography, which was written toward the end of his life, he shows the same quiet common sense.

He was deeply interested in science and natural history, and his experiments with electricity and lightning led directly to the invention of the lightning rod. He was also interested in improving the conditions of his fellow men. He was involved in a number of projects in his native Philadelphia, including the setting up of a library, a university, a philosophical society, and - because he was a pragmatic man - a fire prevention service. In 1753 he became Postmaster-General of the colonies. Through this experience he began to develop the idea that the colonies of North America should be a single nation. Later, he went to London to try to persuade the British government to change the conditions, especially the taxes, that later led the American colonists into rebellion.

Whatever Benjamin Franklin’s personal feelings about the rebellion of the American states, he worked hard to make it succeed. As ambassador to France, he encouraged the French to help George Washington. After the war he attended the American constitutional congress. This was his last contribution, for he died later that year. He is still fondly remembered by Americans as one of the creators of the United States.

1. What is a good description for this text?

A. An autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. B. The life of Benjamin Franklin

C. The works of Benjamin Franklin. D. Franklin and American Independence.

2. When was Benjamin Franklin born?

A. 1806 B. 179 C. 1717 D. 1706

3. Which of these happened first?

A. Franklin trains as a printer. B. Franklin runs away to Philadelphia.

C. The American colonies rebel. D. Franklin starts his first publication.

4. What was Poor Richard’s Almanak about?

A. Franklin’s reputation. B. How to succeed in business.

C. How to do government printing. D. The text does not say.

5. In which countries did Franklin live?

A. England and France. B. Philadelphia and England.

C. London and America. D. England, America and France.

PART E: WRITING ( 20 pts)

I. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it.(10 pts)

1. What a luxurious car!

à How_____________________________________________________!

2. It takes me an hour to do my homework every evening.

àI spend ___________________________________________________

3. No one can run faster than me.

àI am _____________________________________________________

4. Is there a library at your school?

àDoes _____________________________________________________?

5. How thick is the Great Wall of China?

àWhat _____________________________________________________?

6.Travelling by air is much more expensive than travelling by train.

àTravelling by train_____________________________________________

7.Why isn't this TV working?

àWhat_______________________________________________________

8.When is John and Mary's wedding?

àWhen are_____________________________________________________

9.Most people can understand him when he speaks English.

àHe can make__________________________________________________

10. Helping mom do the housework is a good activity.

àIt is__________________________________________________________

II. In about 100-120 words, write a paragraph about the topic In order to have a good health, there are many ways. What are they?”(10pts)

________The end_________

Họ và tên thí sinh:............................................ SBD........................................

Giám thị 1:.................................................... Giám thị 2:..............................

1682487943442.png

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPOVN.COM----DE THI HSG TIENG ANH lop 7-2021.zip
    3.4 MB · Lượt xem: 1
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    7 chủ đề thi nói tiếng anh b1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 7 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 giữa kì 1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 2 các dạng đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 các đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 de thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 chương trình mới giải đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 làm thử đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 một số đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 tải đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 thí điểm đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 7 thí điểm đề thi anh văn 7 học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 7 giữa học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 đề thi bồi dưỡng tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi cuối kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng anh có đáp án đề thi cuối kì 1 môn tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 7 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 7 đề thi giữa học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 7 môn anh đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 7 môn anh văn đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 7 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng anh 7 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 2020 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 mới đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 năm 2020 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 7 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 7 violet đề thi giữa kì học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi giữa kì i tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi hkii tiếng anh 7 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 7 mới đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 7 mới đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 7 violet đề thi học kì ii môn tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi học kì tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 cấp huyện đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 7 cấp trường đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 cấp huyện đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 chương trình mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 huyện quảng xương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 năm 2019 đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 thi điểm có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 7 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 7 cấp thành phố đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 7 đề thi môn tiếng anh 7 đề thi môn tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh 7 học kì 2 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 7 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 7 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh 7 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 7 amsterdam đề thi rung chuông vàng tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi thử tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 đề thi tiếng anh 7 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh 7 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 cuối học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 chương trình mới có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 online đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 7 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 hk1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 hk2 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 2 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kì ii đề thi tiếng anh 7 học kỳ 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 7 kì 2 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 7 lên 8 đề thi tiếng anh 7 lương thế vinh đề thi tiếng anh 7 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 7 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 7 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 7 thí điểm học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 7 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh cơ bản lớp 7 đề thi tiếng anh cơ sở 7 ftu đề thi tiếng anh có đáp án lớp 7 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 7 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 unit 7 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 1 tiết đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 15 phút đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 45 phút đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 cấp quận đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 có đáp án hk2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 thi diem đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học kì i đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 kì 2 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 kì 2 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 nâng cao violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 trường ams đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 unit 7 8 9 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 vinschool đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh mới lớp 7 học kì 2
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Lò Thảo

Thành viên Online

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.