Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN TẬP 10 Đề thi minh họa tốt nghiệp trung học phổ thông quốc gia năm 2024-2025 MÔN TIẾNG ANH CÓ ĐÁP ÁN CHI TIẾT được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 20 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề thi minh họa tốt nghiệp trung học phổ thông quốc gia năm 2024, đề thi minh hoạ tốt nghiệp thpt 2025 môn tiếng anh , đề thi minh hoạ tốt nghiệp thpt 2024 môn tiếng anh về ở dưới.
SỞ GD&ĐT ……….
TRƯỜNG THPT ……..
----------------
(Đề thi có 06 trang) KỲ THI THỬ TỐT NGHIỆP THPT NĂM 2024
Bài thi: NGOẠI NGỮ; Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút , không kể thời gian phát đề
Mã đề thi: 102

Họ, tên thí sinh: ....................................................................
Số báo danh: ...........................

(Đề thi gồm 50 câu - Thí sinh không được sử dụng tài liệu
Thí sinh làm bài vào phiếu trả lời trắc nghiệm)

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1. A. than B. thumb C. thank D. think
Question 2. A. hide B. pick C. shine D. like

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3. A. attempt B. effort C. action D. product
Question 4. A. economics B. philosophy C. experiment D. biology

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5. December is the _______ month of the year in my country.
A. cold B. colder C. coldest D. the colder
Question 6. Delegates will meet with _______ from industry and the government.
A. represented B. representative C. representatives D. representers
Question 7. When my mother entered the room, they all looked at her, _____ her uncomfortable.
A. making B. to make C. is made D. made
Question 8. It is _______ funniest book that I have ever read.
A. a B. an C. the D. Ø (no article)
Question 9. The young girl ______ down completely on hearing of her father’s death.
A. broke B. fell C. turned D. went
Question 10. This old wooden chest _______ by my grandfather over 40 years ago.
A. built B. had built C. was built D. was building
Question 11. To save energy, we should remember ________off the lights before going out.
A. being turned B. turning C. to turn D. turn
Question 12. Her parents rarely let her stay out late, _______?
A. do they B. don’t they C. does she D. doesn’t she
Question 13. Such approaches should be supported and mainstreamed in health interventions in order to________ positive behavior change.
A. put off B. set off C. bring about D. hold up
Question 14. The discovery was a major ________ for research workers.
A. breakthrough B. breakdown C. break-in D. breakout
Question 15. I _______ along the street when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me.
A. was walking B. walk C. am walking D. walked
Question 16. I will call and tell you something interesting _______.
A. when I come home after work B. after I had come home after work
C. before I came home after work D. while I was coming home after work
Question 17.We usually do go by train, even though the car is a lot quicker.
A. travel B. journey C. trip D. voyage
Question 18: I think there's a picture of the hotel ________ the first page.
A. on B. at C. in D. to
Question 19. I tried to talk to her, but she was ________.
A. as high as a kite B. as high as a house
C. as high as a sky D. as high as a wall
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 20. The place has rapidly evolved from a small fishing community into a thriving tourist resort.
A. developed B. generated C. created D. increased
Question 21. Many people left early because the film was uninteresting.
A. exciting B. informative C. attractive D. boring

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22. Today students are under a lot of pressure due to the high expectations from their parents and teachers.
A. nervousness B. emotion C. stress D. relaxation
Question 23. Don't tell Jane anything about the surprise party for Jack. She has got a big mouth.
A. can't eat a lot B. hates parties C. talks too much D. can keep secrets

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.
Question 24. Charles: "Do you mind if I smoke?"
Lisa:" ________ "
A. Yes, I don't mind B. No, I don't think so
C. Yes, go ahead D. No, go right ahead
Question 25. Dick: "I enjoyed myself so much at your birthday party."
Patrice:"________."
A. It's a pleasure B. Oh, that's kind of you
C. Congratulations D. Oh, I'm glad to hear that

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each the numbered blanks.
Testing games
How lucky can you be? Twelve-year-old Eloise Noakes has got the best job in the world – (26) ¬¬¬¬¬_______ out new games. A leading company held a competition to find young testers and Eloise was selected to test games (27) _______ are about to be launched onto the market. Each week she is given a different game to play before recording her thoughts on a form designed by the company. As the company director said, “What better way to find out about games than to put them in the hands of the customers who will make most use of them?” Eloise is (28) _______ with her new job but she also takes it very seriously. She is allowed to keep the games after testing them. (29) _______, she has decided instead to give them away to children less fortunate than herself. “I’ve got (30) _______ of games and some children don’t have any,” she explained.
(Adapted from Cambridge English First for Schools 1, 2015)
Question 26. A. doing B. trying C. carrying D. finding
Question 27. A. whom B. whose C. which D. who
Question 28. A. amused B. proud C. thankful D. delighted
Question 29. A. However B. Although C. Otherwise D. Moreover
Question 30. A. many B. plenty C. several D. much

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the answer to each of the question.
Ostriches
Ostriches are the largest and heaviest birds on earth. They can grow to be as tall as 9 feet and can weigh as much as 250 pounds. Even though they have wings, they cannot fly. Instead, ostriches have long, powerful legs that help them to run very fast when they feel threatened. Ostriches use their wings to move themselves forward and to help them change direction.
Ostriches are native to Africa, where they still live in desert areas and dry, open grasslands called savannahs. Ostriches can also be found in zoos all over the world. Humans have domesticated ostriches, so now ostriches live on farms in over a dozen countries, including the United States, China, India, Japan, Brazil and Costa Rica. They are raised for their meat, skin, and feathers.
Ostriches like to live in small groups called herds. The male ostrich is called a rooster, the female, a hen. Baby ostriches are called chicks. The female ostrich lays the eggs, but both the male and the female take turns sitting on the eggs to keep them warm.
(Adapted from Readtheory.org website)
Question 31. What is the passage mainly about?
A. the male and female ostriches B. all about eggs of ostriches
C. distribution and habitat of ostriches D. facts about ostriches and their habits
Question 32. The word “threatened” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to _______.
A. stolen B. consumed C. saved D. endangered
Question 33. The word “them” in paragraph 3 refers to _______.
A. male B. eggs C. ostriches D. female
Từ “them” trong đoạn 3 đề cập đến _______.
Question 34. According to the passage, ostriches use their wings to _______.
A. fly faster than most other birds B. move forward and change direction
C. keep their eggs warm in the nest D. scare potential predators away
Question 35. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in paragraph 2 as the purpose of raising ostriches?
A. meat B. skin C. medicine D. feather

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the answer to each of the question.
The green building movement, started in the 1970s as a way to reduce environmental destruction, is changing the way buildings are constructed. In the early years, green builders were a small minority, and their goals of reducing the environmental impact of buildings were considered unrealistic. Now, however, the movement is growing, as builders have been able to take advantage of new technology.
Green builders try to make use of recycled materials, which means less waste in dumps. Also, they reduce environmental impact by reducing the energy requirements of a building. One way is to provide an alternative, non-polluting source of energy. First, with solar panels, it is possible to produce electricity from the rays of the sun. Once installed, they provide energy at no they cost and with no pollution.
Another solution is to reduce the amount of energy required in a building. It is possible to cut electricity use noticeably by improving natural lighting and installing low-energy light bulbs. To reduce the amount of fuel needed for heating or cooling, builders also add insulation to the walls so that the building stays warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
One example of this advanced design is the Genzyme Center of Cambridge, the most environmentally responsible office building in America. Every aspect of the design and building had to consider two things: the need for a safe and pleasant workplace for employees and the need to lessen the negative environmental impact. 75 percent of the building materials were recycled materials, and the energy use has been reduced by 43 percent and water use by 32 percent, compared with other buildings of the same size.
In other parts of the world, several large-scale projects have recently been developed according to green building principles. One of these is in Vauban, Germany, in an area that was once the site of army housing. The site has been completely rebuilt with houses requiring 30 percent less energy than conventional ones. These houses, heated by special non-polluting systems, are also equipped with solar panels.
A larger project is under way in China. The first phase of this project will include houses for 400 families built with solar power, non-polluting bricks, and recycled wall insulation. In a second phase, entire neighborhoods in six cities will be built. If all goes well, the Chinese government plans to copy these ideas in new neighborhoods across China.
Green building ideas, on a small or large scale, are spreading. Individuals, companies, and governments are beginning to see their benefits. Not only are they environmentally friendly, green buildings improve living and working conditions and also save money in the long run.
(Adapted from "Advanced Reading Power" by Beatrice S. Mikulecky and Linda Jeffries)
Question 36. Which of the following does the passage mainly discuss?
A. Successful green building projects all over the world
B. An environmentally friendly approach to constructing buildings
C. New technologies applied to constructing office buildings
D. Economic benefits of environmentally responsible buildings
Question 37. The word "insulation" in paragraph 3 mostly means _______.
A. devices that monitor changes in temperature
B. systems that protect buildings from the sun's rays
C. materials that prevent heat loss and absorption
D. panels that convert solar energy into electricity
Question 38. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in paragraph 7 as a merit of green buildings?
A. Improving living conditions B. Proving more economical eventually
C. Being friendly to the environment D. Increasing work productivity
Question 39. According to paragraph 1, the environmental goals set by green builders were initially considered unrealistic presumably because _______.
A. the problems of environment destruction were not prevalent at the time
B. there was an abundance of natural materials for the construction of conventional buildings
C. the potential applications of technology to constructing green buildings were not recognised then
D. there was a lack of green builders at the beginning of the 20th century
Question 40. According to the passage, which of the following statements about green buildings is TRUE?
A. They are environmentally responsible constructions with gardens
B. They have only been built in technologically developed countries
C. They are gaining in popularity in different parts of the world
D. They are more economical and produce no pollution
Question 41. The word "they" in paragraph 2 refers to _______.
A. green builders B. recycled materials
C. rays of the sun D. solar panels
Question 42. The phrase "under way" in paragraph 6 mostly means _______.
A. being inspected B. being certified C. being notified D. being launched

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 43. My former friend, together with his wife, pays a visit to my family last Sunday.
A. Sunday B. former C. pays D. with
Question 44. The native teachers used the advanced English vocabulary in his presentation, so students don’t understand the lesson.
A. lesson B. so C. his D. advanced
Question 45. All complaints about the defective goods should be dealt with in a time manner.
A. complaints B. good C. be dealt D. time manner

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 46. It is not necessary for you to wear formal clothes to the party this evening.
A. You shouldn’t wear formal clothes to the party this evening.
B. You would wear formal clothes to the party this evening.
C. You must wear formal clothes to the party this evening.
D. You needn’t wear formal clothes to the party this evening.
Question 47. I last went to the cinema six months ago.
A. I didn’t go to the cinema for six months.
B. I haven’t gone to the cinema for six months.
C. I have gone to the cinema for six months.
D. I went to the cinema for six months.
Question 48. "What time did the bus arrive, Tom?" asked John.
A. John asked Tom what time the bus arrived.
B. John asked Tom what time was the bus arriving.
C. John asked Tom what time the bus had arrived.
D. John asked Tom what time had the bus arrived.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Question 49. Nam is not here. He can’t give you any advice.
A. If only Nam had been here, he could have given you some advice.
B. If Nam were here, he couldn’t give you some advice.
C. Provided that Nam is here, he can’t give you any advice.
D. If Nam were here, he could give you some advice.
Question 50. John certainly can’t be held responsible for the accident. Whatever happened.
A. Certainly can’t John be held responsible for the accident .
B. In no way can John be held responsible for the accident.
C. For any reason can John not be held responsible for the accident.
D. On no account can John not be held responsible for the accident.
THE END

ĐÁP ÁN
1. A 6. C 11. C 16. A 21. D 26. B 31. D 36. B 41. D 46. D
2. B 7. A 12. A 17. B 22. D 27. C 32. D 37. C 42. D 47. B
3. A 8. C 13. C 18. A 23. D 28. D 33. B 38. D 43. C 48. C
4. A 9. A 14. A 19. A 24. D 29. A 34. B 39. C 44. C 49. D
5. C 10. C 15. A 20. A 25. D 30. B 35. C 40. C 45. D 50. B

ĐÁP ÁN CHI TIẾT

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1. A. than B. thumb C. thank D. think
Xét các đáp án:
A. than /ðæn/ B. thumb: /θʌm/ C. thank: /θæŋk/ D. think: /θɪŋk/
Ta thấy, các phương án B, C, D - “th” được phát âm /θ/ còn phương án A - “th” được phát âm là /ð/.

Question 2. A. hide B. pick C. shine D. like
Xét các đáp án:
A. hide: /haɪd/ B. pick: /pɪk/ C. shine: /ʃaɪn/ D. like: /laɪk/
Ta thấy, các phương án A, C, D - “i” được phát âm /ai/ còn phương án B - “i” được phát âm là /i/.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3. A. attempt B. effort C. action D. product
Xét các đáp án:
A. attempt /əˈtempt/ (n): Trọng âm rơi vào âm tiết thứ hai vì theo quy tắc danh từ hai âm tiết mà âm tiết thứ nhất chứa /ə/ t
1711785175493.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn---BỘ ĐỀ MINH HỌA TỐT NGHIỆP THPT 2024 -2025 tap 1.zip
    379.3 KB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn---BỘ ĐỀ MINH HỌA TỐT NGHIỆP THPT 2024 -2025 tap 2.zip
    287.9 KB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn---BỘ ĐỀ MINH HỌA TỐT NGHIỆP THPT 2024 -2025 tap 3.zip
    235 KB · Lượt xem: 0
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    30 đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh bộ đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh các đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh các đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 các đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 cấu trúc đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia làm thử đề thi tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia online đề thi thử anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử anh văn đề thi thử lần 1 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử thpt hàn thuyên lần 1 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt môn tiếng anh có đáp án đề thi thử thpt năm 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia 2019 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh 2018 đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh online đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh violet đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 2020 thpt nhân chính đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2019 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2020 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2020 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 bộ giáo dục đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt chuyên bắc ninh đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt chuyên nguyễn huệ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt hàn thuyên đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2017 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2018 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 vndoc đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 online đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 online đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2022 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia có đáp án chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng anh thptqg đề thi thử tiếng anh thptqg 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh trường thpt yên lạc 2 đề thi thử tiếng anh vào lớp 10 thpt đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp năm 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2018 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2020 violet đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử trường thpt bỉm sơn 2020 tiếng anh
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    yen194061

Thành viên Online