Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
BÀI TẬP - PHIẾU BÀI TẬP, CÁC TỔNG HỢP BÀI TẬP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
BỘ Bài tập tiếng anh lớp 11 i learn smart world NĂM 2024-2025 được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 5 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải bài tập tiếng anh lớp 11 i learn smart world về ở dưới.

UNIT 1

Part 1: Use of English

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

1. A. diet B. limit C. website D. lifestyle

2. A. sausage B. sugar C. pasta D. salad

3. A. seeds B. oils C. grains D. snacks

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

4. A. protect B. manage C. option D. balance

5. A. injury B. vitamin C. nutrition D. mineral

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

6. David ________fit by doing exercises in the gym twice a week.

A. makes B. does C. seems D. keeps

7. Nuts are rich ________protein, vitamins and minerals.

A. with B. of C. in D. for

8. This cereal is full ________fiber and lots of vitamins.

A. with B. of C. in D. from

9. You should try to avoid food high ________salt.

A. in B. of C. for D. about

10. Rice water could help ________stomachache.

A. fight B. relieve C. improve D. cure

11. Add ________milk to make the sauce nice and creamy.

A. little B. a little C. too much D. too many

12. I’m sorry, but it’s ________late to change your ticket.

A. much B. more C. enough D. too

13. Mark is ________to go to the party alone.

A. old enough B. very old C. too old D. much old

14. How ________eggs do we need to make the cake?

A. a lot of B. many C. much D. enough

15. I’m still very hungry. There was ________food.

A. too much B. too many C. not enough D. enough

16. I’ve got ________books. I need some few shelves.

A. too much B. too many C. not enough D. enough

17. I don’t think you drink ________.

A. enough water B. water enough C. too much water D. water too much

18. John didn’t buy the computer game. It costs ________money.

A. too many B. enough C. too much D. very much

19. Do you like the smell for durian? I think it smells ________.

A. pretty well B. pretty good C. very badly D. so sweet

20. This carrot doesn’t ________fresh.

A. sound B. see C. touch D. taste

21. If you have too much homework, you can feel ________.

A. balanced B. relaxed C. stressed D. free

22. Regular ________like swimming or cycling is good for your health.

A. training B. sports C. exercise D. practice

23. ________are found in certain foods, such as bread, potatoes, and rice and give the body energy and heat.

A. Carbohydrates B. Protein C. Whole grains D. Sugar

24. You can ________your stress and feel relaxed by having a healthy social life.

A. control B. manage C. balance D. improve

25. Sausages and instant noodles are examples of ________foods.

A. vegetarian B. cold C. processed D. dairy

26. ________sugary snacks are harmful to you.

A. Enough B. Too much C. Little D. Too many

27. Harry’s coffee tastes very sweet because he always put lots of ________in it.

A. salt B. sugar C. oil D. pepper

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.

28. – Liz: “I think you should eat more vegetables and less meat.” - Alan: “________.”

A. I believe it B. No, I don’t have

C. Yes, you’re right D. Everything will be alright

29. – William: “I’m going cycling. Would you like to join me?” - Pete: “________.”

A. No, thanks. I’m not interested B. I don’t really agree

C. Yes, I do D. Cycling was good.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

PRODUCT USAGE
Mix two scoops (9g) of powder with 250ml of water.
Drink at night before bedtime.
Keep it away from children.
30. What does this notice mean?
A. The powder should be taken with water.

B. This product shouldn’t be used with water.

C. You can drink this powder with as much water as you can.

D. Children are allowed to use this product.

Take one pill with a meal three times per day.
Do not take any pills three months after opening the jar.
31. What does this notice mean?
A. You should take three tablets daily for three months.

B. You should finish all of this medicine within three months.

C. You should keep using this medicine during meals in three months.

D. You should get rid of the pills three months after you opened the jar.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.

32. Chill out on your bed for 10-15 minutes before you go to sleep.

A. cool yourself B. stress out C. relax completely D. listen to music

33. Lack of sleep can lead to many health problems.

A. keep B. increase C. encourage D. cause

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.

34. We talked to health experts to find out the secret to a longer life.

A. discover B. look for C. hide D. avoid

35. Sleep is the time when our body restores its energy and store new information.

A. renews B. consumes C. strengthens D. saves

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

36. You will (A) become unhealthy (B) if (C) you eat too much (D) snacks.

37. Fruit and vegetables have (A) all the (B) vitamins to protect (C) your body with (D) diseases.

38. Processed (A) grains provide about the same amount (B) of carbs with (C) whole grains, but have fewer (D) vitamins.

39. According to a 2013 study (A), you should eat at least 90 grams of nuts weekly (B) to low (C) the risk of early death (D) by 39%.

40. I prefer (A) bún bò because it smells so amazingly (B), and I can add (C) lots of (D) vegetables.

Part 2: Word forms

Write the correct form of the given words.

41. Don’t forget to drink lots of water and stay _______________with plenty of exercise. (ACT)

42. You need to exercise to have a good level of _______________. (FIT)

43. It’s important to eat a(n) ______________diet with lots of fruits, vegetables and protein. (BALANCE)

44. I love eating pasta and _______________baked French bread. (FRESH)

45. Here are some simple tips for you to increase your life _______________. (EXPECT)

Giaoandethitienganh.info – Tải bất kỳ tài liệu tiếng anh file word chỉ 100k/năm

41. active

42. fitness

43. balanced

44. freshly

45. expentancy

Part 3: Reading comprehension

Choose the options that best complete the passage.

According to leading experts in nutrition and health, a poor diet increases the risk of illness, and two-thirds of natural deaths in the West have a connection with unsuitable diets. Guidelines for healthy eating which are based on a great deal of research (46) ______diet-linked diseases all over the world have been established by medical authorities:

- Eat a wide variety of foods to get the whole range of (47) ______.

- Limit a processed foods because most (48) ______large amounts of sodium and other additives.

- (49) ______down on junk food like French fries as much as possible.

- Do not have ready-made meals from the supermarket too often.

- Wherever possible, buy organic foods that are produced without the use of artificial chemicals. Genetically modified foods (GM foods) may not harm us, (50) ______they are not good for the environment.

- Change your eating habits gradually.

46. A. in B. over C. into D. at

47. A. nutrition B. nutritious C. nutritionists D. nutrients

48. A. contain B. contains C. containing D. contained

49. A. Reduce B. Decrease C. Cut D. Slow

50. A. and B. but C. so D. because

Read the passage and decide the letters A, B, C, or D to indicate the best answer to each of the following questions.

Apart from regular exercise, the food we put in our bodies can have both instant and life-long effects on our health, and too much of everything is also bad. Leftover food may create stress because it can hurt our stomach badly. Too much salt, sugar, fat and pepper also makes us less calm. Overconsumption of some kinds of foods, such as onion, garlic, tea, coffee, tobacco, soda, alcohol, chocolate, sour apples, pickles, and refined sugars encourages aggression, and consumers tend to have more worries than happiness. More importantly, the relationship between food and stress is about what or how much we eat and how the food is eaten. For example, stress is probably created when we eat food in a great hurry or when we are angry. The way the food is served is also a matter of importance. Not only does the presentation of the dish play a role but the love and affection with which the food is provided are also essential. It is considered a bad habit to give too many negative comments on the food that we are eating. It is better not to eat the dish we do not like than look for something wrong in it.

Bear in mind that we should maintain regular eating habits. Workaholics who do not arrange a time to eat food at proper meal time may suffer from serious stomachache. One must try to enjoy their food, so frequently eating business lunches or dinners is not a really good idea. Every bite of food should be enjoyed with relaxation. Food and discussions should not be mixed. There are accepted ways to charge our daily food. Prayer could be the best method for energizing the food, and it usually has a useful effect.

51. Which is the best title for the passage?

A. Healthy diets B. Food and stress

C. Eating habits D. The positive effects of food

52. Which of the following is the word “charge” in paragraph 2 CLOSEST in meaning to?

A. pay money for the food B. limit the food C. serve the food D. give energy to the food

53. Which of the following does the word “it” in paragraph 2 refer to?

A. prayer B. food C. method D. cost

54. Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?

A. Eating too much of any kinds of food in accepted.

B. Raja sic foods help to relieve stress.

C. Lunch or dinner meetings are highly recommended.

D. Irregular meal time may cause problems for one’s stomach.

55. Which of the following CAN’T cause stress when eating?

A. The way we eat B. The type of food

C. The passion for food D. The amount of food

Fill each blank with ONE suitable word.

HEALTH & FITNESS

Do you (56) __________ good? Are you fit and healthy? Maybe you think you are too fat and need to lose weight or maybe you are too thin and need to (57) __________on weight. Here is some advice for you. First of all, it is important not to do things that do harm (58) __________ your health, such as smoking, drinking too much alcohol or going to bed too late. Secondly, if you have an unhealthy lifestyle, try to change some of your daily activities. Make sure you eat a(n) (59) __________diet, including plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and do not skip meals. You should also get enough sleep and use less social media. Do exercise to keep fit, such as jogging or joining the gym. Lastly, you should always stay motivated. An important key to being in (60) __________is to set goals and keep a positive mindset. If you stay positive, you will be able to push yourself to get that fit body you’ve always wanted.

56. feel

57. put

58. to

59. healthy

60. shape

Part 4: Writing

Rearrange the words or phrases to make meaningful sentences.

61. lift / or / sports / to / stronger. / You / play / can / weights / get

________________________________________________________________________________________

62. always / to / I / morning. / fruit / my / add / every / breakfast cereal.

________________________________________________________________________________________

63. highly / should / from / foods / meat. / You / which / away / contain / processed / stay

64. up to / people. / may / than / Happy / 18% longer / people / live / unhappy

65. more / Just / daily / three / years / could / exercise / of / life. / 15 minutes / add / of

61. You can lift weights or play sports to get stronger.

62. I always add fruit on my breakfast cereal every morning.

63. You should stay away from foods which contain highly processed meat.

64. Happy people may live up to 18% longer than unhappy people.

65. Just 15 minutes of daily exercise could add three more years of life.

Part 5: Listening

Listen to Emma and David talking about a TV program and decide whether the following statements are TRUE (T) or FALSE (F).

66. The TV program last night only focused on healthy diets that make people happier. _____

67. Emma always has nuts in her daily meals. _____

68. David thinks he should get more sleep a night. _____

69. David thinks doing exercise with other people is fun. _____

70. Emma disagrees with David on doing some sports to become fit. _____
1723654566469.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--ILSW11_BÀI TẬP BÔ TRỢ.zip
    370 KB · Lượt xem: 0
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bộ đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 11 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 các đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 sách bài tập tiếng anh 11 i-learn smart world pdf sách tham khảo tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu anh văn 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 hoàng thị lệ tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 pdf tài liệu chuyên tiếng anh 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung tài liệu cô cẩm nhung lớp 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 1 lớp 12 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 10 lớp 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 11 lớp 11 tài liệu dạy tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu học tập lớp 11 tài liệu học tiếng anh file pdf tài liệu học tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu nghe tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 tài liệu ôn thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn thi hsg tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn thi tiếng anh hk2 lớp 11 tài liệu phụ đạo tiếng anh 11 tài liệu tham khảo tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh 11 tài liệu tiếng anh 11 cô cẩm nhung tài liệu tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 tài liệu tiếng anh 11 mới tài liệu tiếng anh 11 pdf tài liệu tiếng anh 11 sách mới tài liệu tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh cô cẩm nhung tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh pdf tài liệu tự chọn tiếng anh 11 tiếng anh 11 i-learn smart world giải tiếng anh 11 i-learn smart world pdf tiếng anh 11 i-learn smart world student's book tiếng anh 11 i-learn smart world unit 6 tiếng anh 11 i-learn smart world unit 8 tiếng anh 11 i-learn smart world unit 9 tiếng anh 11 i-learn smart world workbook tiếng anh 11 sách mới pdf tiếng anh 11 thí điểm pdf tuyển chọn đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 11 pdf đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 11 học kỳ 1 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn anh đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 thí điểm unit 6 đề thi anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi cuối kì 1 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì 1 anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi giữa kì môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 11 mới đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi hóa học bằng tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi học kì tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 cấp trường đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 đà nẵng đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 11 violet đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 11 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 11 violet đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 đề thi nghe tiếng anh 11 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 tphcm đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 tphcm 2021 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 11 tphcm đề thi thử tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 đề thi tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 hk2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 nam định đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 11 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 2019 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 2020 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 violet đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 11 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 cơ bản đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 sách mới đề thi toán bằng tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 đề thi vật lý bằng tiếng anh lớp 11
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    PHAMDUNG92