Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
ĐỀ THI TỔNG HỢP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Đề khảo sát chất lượng đầu năm lớp 9 môn tiếng anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN, FILE NGHE TRƯỜNG THCS NINH THÀNH, PHÒNG GD&ĐT TP NINH BÌNH NĂM 2023-2024 được soạn dưới dạng file word , audio gồm 3 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải về ở dưới.

YOPO.VN---- DIỄN ĐÀN TÀI LIỆU, GIÁO ÁN, BÀI GIẢNG, ĐỀ THI...​
PHÒNG GD&ĐT TP NINH BÌNH
TRƯỜNG THCS NINH THÀNH

ĐỀ KIỂM TRA ĐẦU NĂM HỌC 2023 - 2024
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH - LỚP 9

Thời gian làm bài:60 phút(Không kể thời gian giao đề)
Full name:...............................................................

Class : 9.....

MARK:.............................

A. LISTENING. ( 2pt)

I. Part 1: Listen to five short conversations TWICE then choose the correct answers for the questions.
(1pt)

1. Where does Aunt Betty live in the summer?

A. near a farm B. on a boat C. in an old castle

2. Where is Aunt Betty’s winter home?

A. on the river B. in a house C. in a hotel

3. Where does Aunt Betty work in the winter?

A. in a restaurant B. in a hotel C. at a theatre

4. How often does Richard see Aunt Betty in the summer?

A. once a month B. once a week C. every weekend

5. What’s John going to have for dinner tonight?

A. chicken and salad B. pizza C. eggs

II. Part 2. Listen to the dialogue TWICE then decide whether the statements are true (T) or false (F).(1pt)

Statements
T/F
1. Mrs. Hill met her husband in 1974.
2. It was a sunny day when she met her husband.
3. Her husband’s name is William.
4. She met her husband at a swimming pool.
5. At the beginning, they had the same hobbies.
B. LANGUAGE FOCUS. (3pt)

I. Circle the word with the different underlined sound.( 0,4pt)

1. A. washed B. needed C. danced D. matched

2. A. abundant B. truck C. nuclear D. dump

II. Circle the word that has a different STRESS PATTERN from that of the others.(0,4pt)

3. A. hungry B. careful C. nature D. disease

4. A. happen B. supply C. attend D. arrive

III. Choose the best option A, B or C to complete each sentence. (1.0 pts)

1. I was busy, so I turned ________his invitation to the party.

A. up B. down C. off

2. Tom: “Would you like to have a trip to Hue?” - Mary: “_________”

A. You’re welcome B. Yes, I’d love to C. Thanks a lot

3. We ___________a traditional craft village last year.

A. visited B. have visited C. visit

4. We are studying hard ___________we can pass the exam.

A. because B. when C. so that

5. If you go to Bat Trang, you can see different kinds of _____products such as vases and pots.

A. pottery B. drums C. paintings

6. She said that she ____________some cakes the next day.

A. make B. will make C. would make

7. _________I visited Hue, I bought a conical hat as a souvenir.

A. So B. When C. Although

8. Jane went to bed after she _________all her homework.

A. did B. was doing C. had done

9. He said he __________ the faucets in my house.

A. could fixed B. could fix C. can fix

10. It's too hot here. Do you mind __________ the ceiling fan?

A. to turn on B. turning on C. turned on

IV. Put the correct form of the verbs in brackets. (1,2pt)

1. When we came, they ……….………………. ( watch) TV in the room.

2. We ………………………………..( study) English since we were in grade 3.

3. A new school ………………………..( build) in this

Giaoandethitienganh.info sưu tầm​
city next year.
4. It is not easy ………………. ….. ( answer) these questions.

5. The doctor advised me ………………… ( have ) a rest .

6. Would you mind…………………… (visit) Bai Dinh pagoda?

C. READING. (2pt)

I. Read the passage and then decide whether the sentences are True(T) or False(F). (1pt)

ST. VALENTINE’S DAY

Every year on February 14th, couples exchange flowers, candy and cards to celebrate St. Valentine’s Day. How did this tradition begin? No one knows for sure, but there are several legends that have been passed from generation to generation. The most popular one is about a Catholic saint who lived in the third century.

St. Valentine was a priest in Rome. The Roman Emperor of that time, Claudius II, believed that unmarried men were better soldiers than those with wives. He made marriage illegal for young men. Valentine strongly opposed this decision, so he continued to perform weddings for young couples in secret. After a while, Emperor Claudius learned of Valentine’s actions and sent him to prison. According to the story, the priest then fell in love with a girl who visited him there!

In the end, Valentine was put to death on February 14th. Before he died, he had written a letter to the girl he loved and signed it, “From your Valentine.”

(Source: Adapted from Easy content reader 3)

T​
F​
1.The history of St. Valentine’s Day is known by everyone.
2.St. Valentine is said to live in the third century.
3.The priest believed that men without wives were not as good as those who are married.
4.Because weddings for young couples were held illegally by St. Valentine, he was imprisoned.
5.St. Valentine wrote a letter to a girl who visited him on February 14th.

II. Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer A, B or C. (1.0 pt)

I am Minh. I'm fascinated by traditional handicrafts. At weekends, I usually go to Bat Trang where I was born. It's a pottery village not far from Ha Noi centre. My uncle and my aunt still live in Bat Trang and they own a big workshop there. In fact, my grandparents started that workshop and some years ago, my uncle and my aunt took over the business since my grandparents are very old. My grandfather is a well-known artisan in the village. Every time I go there, he teaches me how to make things from day such as pots, vase and bowls.

There are a lot of tourists coming from all over the country and the world to Bat Trang craft village. They can make pottery themselves in workshops and they learn how to paint on ceramics. They can buy the things they like or need for their houses. Ma

YOPO.VN---- DIỄN ĐÀN TÀI LIỆU, GIÁO ÁN, BÀI GIẢNG, ĐỀ THI...​
ny people enjoy their visit to Bat Trang and they feel interested after their trip.
1. Where was Minh born?

A. In Bat TrangB. In Ha NoiC. Near a pottery village
2. What does the word “they” (line 3) refer to?

A. the writerB. Minh’s grandparentsC. Minh’s uncle and aunt
3. Why did Minh’s uncle and aunt take over the workshop?

A. Because Minh’s grandparents started the workshop.

B. Because Minh’s grandparents are old.

C. Because Minh’s grandfather is a well-known artisan in the village

4. Who often visit Bat Trang craft village?

A. Vietnamese people B. people in other countries

C. Vietnamese people and people in other countries

5. What is the passage mainly about?

A. a traditional craft village B. how to make pottery C. artisans in a craft village

D. WRITING. (2pt)

I. Choose the sentence marked A, B, or C that has the closest meaning to the sentence provided.

1. “I am studying hard for the coming exam.” Lan said.

A. Lan said she is studying hard for the coming exam.

B. Lan said she studied hard for the coming exam.

C. Lan said she was studying hard for the coming exam.

2. Although the handicrafts were expensive, I bought some of them.

A. The handicrafts were expensive, but I bought some of them.

B. I bought some of the handicrafts because they were expensive.

C. The handicrafts were expensive, so I bought some of them.

3. “Is there a football match on TV tonight?” Hanh said to me.

A. Hanh asked me if there was a football match on TV tonight.

B. Hanh asked me if there was a football match on TV that night.

C. Hanh said to me there was a football match on TV that night.

4. It was raining when the plane got to Ha Noi.

A. The plane got to Ha Noi while It was raining.

B. When it rained, the plane got to Ha Noi.

C. It was raining before the plane got to Ha Noi.
1719110707018.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--ĐỀ THI ĐẦU NĂM 23-24 TIẾNG ANH KHỐI 9.zip
    17.7 MB · Lượt xem: 1
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bộ đề thi tiếng anh 9 lên 10 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 học kì 1 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 học kì 2 de thi hsg tiếng anh 9 có file nghe violet de thi hsg tiếng anh 9 năm 2019 de thi hsg tiếng anh 9 tỉnh bắc giang de thi tieng anh lop 9 co dap an de thi tiếng anh lớp 9 có file nghe violet de thi tieng anh lop 9 thi diem hoc ki 2 giải đề thi tiếng anh 9 đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 9 bắc ninh đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 9 thí điểm đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh lớp 9 đề thi giữa kì môn tiếng anh 9 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 9 chương trình mới đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 9 có đáp án đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 9 thí điểm đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 9 bến tre đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 9 mới đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 9 mới đề thi học kì i tiếng anh 9 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 9 cấp huyện đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 9 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 9 cấp trường đề thi hsg môn tiếng anh 9 đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 cấp huyện đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 cấp quốc gia đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 cấp thành phố đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 có đáp an đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 thành phố hà nội đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 tỉnh hải dương đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 tỉnh thanh hóa đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 tỉnh vĩnh phúc đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 tphcm đề thi hsg tiếng anh 9 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 9 cấp quận đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 9 đầu năm đề thi môn tiếng anh 9 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 9 học kì 2 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 9 đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 9 cấp thành phố đề thi thử tiếng anh 9 vào 10 đề thi tiếng anh 11 unit 9 đề thi tiếng anh 9 đề thi tiếng anh 9 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 9 cuối kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 9 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 9 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 9 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 9 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 9 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh 9 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 9 hk1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 9 hkii đề thi tiếng anh 9 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 9 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 9 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 9 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 9 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh 9 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 9 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 9 lên 10 đề thi tiếng anh 9 lên 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 9 lên 10 hà tĩnh đề thi tiếng anh 9 lên 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh 9 lên 10 violet đề thi tiếng anh 9 lên 10 đà nẵng đề thi tiếng anh 9 lên lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh 9 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 9 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 9 vào 10 đề thi tiếng anh 9 vào 10 có đáp an đề thi tiếng anh 9 vào lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh 9 violet đề thi tiếng anh cấp quận lớp 9 đề thi tiếng anh chuyên ngành y khoa đề thi tiếng anh học kì ii lớp 9 đề thi tiếng anh khảo sát lớp 9 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 7 unit 7 8 9 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 9 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 khảo sát đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 thí điểm hk1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 tỉnh bình dương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 tỉnh phú thọ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 tỉnh đồng nai đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 tuyển sinh 10 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh vào 9 đề thi tiếng anh y khoa đề thi tuyển sinh tiếng anh 9
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Kim Huyên-01