Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
Giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success theo cv 5512 CẢ NĂM TỪNG TUẦN được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 35 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success theo cv 5512 về ở dưới.
Week 1

Period: 1

UNIT 1: MY NEW SCHOOL

Lesson 1: Getting started – A special day​

I. Objectives

By the end of this lesson, students will be able to gain:

1. Knowledge

- An overview of the topic My new school

- Vocabulary to talk about school things

2. Core competence

- Develop communication skills and creativity

- Be collaborative and supportive in pair work and teamwork

- Actively join in class activities

3. Personal qualities

- Be ready to make new friends at school

- Develop self-study skills

II. Materials

- Grade 6 textbook, Unit 1, Getting started

- Computer connected to the internet

- Projector/ TV/ pictures and cards

- sachmem.vn

Language analysis

Form
Pronunciation
Meaning
Vietnamese equivalent
1. subject (n)
/ˈsʌbdʒekt/​
the thing that is
being studied
môn học​
2. uniform (n)
/ˈjuːnɪfɔːm/​
a set of clothes that has to be worn by the members of the same group of
people
đồng phục​
3. calculator (n)
/ˈkælkjəleɪtər/​
an electronic device used for
mathematical
processes
máy tính (cầm tay)​

Anticipated difficulties
Solutions
Students may lack experience of group/ team work.- Encourage students to work in groups so that they can help each other.
- Give short, clear instructions and help if necessary.

Board Plan

Date of teaching
Unit 1: My new school
Lesson 1: Getting started

* Warm-up
Memorising game
I. Vocabulary
subject (n)
uniform (n)
calculator (n)
II. Practice
Task 1: Listen and read.
Task 2: Read the conversation again and tick (✔) T (True) or F (False).
Task 3: Write one word from the box in each gap.
Task 4: Match the words with the school things. Then listen and repeat.
Task 5: Write names of the things you can see around the class in your
notebook.
* Homework

Procedures

Stage
Stage aim
Procedure
Interaction
Time
Warm-up​
To activate
students’ knowledge on the topic of the unit.
To set the
context for the listening and reading part.
To enhance students’ skills of cooperating with team mates.
* Memorising game:
- Teacher divides class into 2 teams.
- Teacher asks students to close the books, shows the picture (pages 6 and 7) and asks them to memorise every detail in the picture in 1 minute.
- Teacher hides the pictures and asks questions about the picture. The team who has more correct answers is the winner.
1. How many people can you see in the picture?
2. Who are they?
3. Where are they?
4. What are the two
students carrying on their backs?
5. Where are they going to go?
Suggested answers:
1. I can see three people.
2. They are students.
3. They are at one of the boys’ home.
4. They are carrying school bags/
backpacks.
5. They are going to go to school.
- Teacher sets the context for the listening and reading text: Write the title on the board A special day. Explain the meaning of special and ask students to guess what the conversation might be about.
Team work

5 mins​
Presentation
(Vocab –
pre-teach)​
- To provide
students with
vocabulary.
- To help students well-prepared for the listening and reading tasks.
VOCABULARY
Teacher introduces the vocabulary by:
- giving explanations;
- showing the pictures
illustrating the words.
1. subjects (n) [explanations]
2. uniform (n) [picture]
3. calculator (n) [picture]
T-Ss

5 mins​
Practice
To have
students get to know the topic.

- To have students get specific information of the text.

To check
students understanding of the conversation and help students use the words in context.

- To help students get further comprehension of the text.

To provide students vocabulary.
- To check students’ vocabulary and improve group work skill.
Task 1: Listen and read.
- Teacher plays the recording twice.
- Students listen and read.
- Teacher checks students’ prediction.
- Teacher calls 3 students to read the conversation aloud.

Task 2: Read the
conversation again and tick (✔) T (True) or F (False).

- Teacher tells students to read the conversation again and work independently to find the answers. Remind students to underline the information and correct the false statements.
- Teacher has students pair compare before checking with the whole class.
- Teacher calls some students to give the answers.
Answer key:
1. T
2. F
3. T
4. T
5. F

Task 3: Write one word from the box in each gap.
- Teacher has students read the conversation again, work independently to put a suitable word from the box to fill in the gap.
- Teacher calls one student to share his/ her answer on the board.
- Teacher asks students to look at the board, check their mates’
answers.
Answer key:
1. wear
2. has
3. go
4. uniforms
5. subjects

Task 4: Match the words with the school things. Then listen and repeat.
*Pelmanism

- Teacher divides the class into 2 teams.
- Teacher put two sets of cards, one includes pictures of school things and the other includes their names. Members from two teams take turns and matchs the names with the correct pictures as fast as possible. The team matched faster and correctly is the winner.

Task 5: Write names of the things you can see around the class in your notebook.
- Students work in groups of four to look around the class and write down things they can see in the class.
- Students may ask teacher if they don’t know the names of the items.
- Students share with the whole class.
T-Ss

T-Ss

Ss-Ss

T-Ss

S

T-Ss

Ss-Ss

T-Ss

Ss-Ss

Group work
5 mins

7 mins

5 mins

mins

6 mins

1720694440665.png

1720694447216.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--Giao an lop 6 tieng anh 31-35.zip
    2 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn--Giao an lop 6 tieng anh 15-30.zip
    7.5 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn--Giao an lop 6 tieng anh 1-15.zip
    27.6 MB · Lượt xem: 1
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    giải sách i learn smart world 6 workbook giáo án anh 6 chương trình mới giáo án bộ sách kết nối tri thức giáo án bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 6 giáo án dạy hè tiếng anh 5 lên 6 giáo án dạy hè tiếng anh 6 lên 7 giáo án dạy ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 6 giáo án dạy thêm tiếng anh 6 mới giáo án dạy thêm tiếng anh 6 thí điểm giáo án dạy tiếng anh 6 giáo án hình 6 theo công văn 5512 giáo án i-learn smart start grade 3 giáo an i-learn smart start grade 5 giáo án i-learn smart world giáo án ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 6 giáo án phụ đạo tiếng anh 6 giáo án powerpoint tiếng anh lớp 6 giáo án theo công văn 5512 môn tiếng anh giáo án tiếng anh 1 i learn smart start giáo án tiếng anh 10 mới giáo án tiếng anh 10 unit 6 gender equality giáo án tiếng anh 10 unit 6 reading giáo án tiếng anh 11 mới giáo án tiếng anh 11 unit 6 reading giáo án tiếng anh 11 unit 6 speaking giáo an tiếng anh 11 violet giáo án tiếng anh 12 unit 6 language focus giáo án tiếng anh 6 giáo án tiếng anh 6 bài 11 giáo án tiếng anh 6 chân trời sáng tạo giáo án tiếng anh 6 chương trình cũ giáo án tiếng anh 6 chương trình mới giáo an tiếng anh 6 friends plus giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success giáo an tiếng anh 6 global success học kì 2 giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success powerpoint giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success review 2 giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success theo công văn 5512 giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success theo cv 5512 giáo an tiếng anh 6 global success unit 7 giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success violet giáo án tiếng anh 6 hệ 10 năm giáo án tiếng anh 6 hk2 giáo án tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world giáo án tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world theo công văn 5512 giáo án tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world theo cv 5512 giáo án tiếng anh 6 kết nối tri thức giáo án tiếng anh 6 kết nối tri thức với cuộc sống giáo án tiếng anh 6 mới giáo án tiếng anh 6 mới theo công văn 5512 giáo án tiếng anh 6 mới violet giáo án tiếng anh 6 review 2 giáo án tiếng anh 6 right on giáo án tiếng anh 6 sách mới giáo án tiếng anh 6 tập 2 giáo án tiếng anh 6 theo công văn 5512 giáo an tiếng anh 6 theo công văn 5512 violet giáo án tiếng anh 6 theo cv 5512 giáo án tiếng anh 6 thí điểm giáo an tiếng anh 6 thí điểm theo công văn 5512 giáo án tiếng anh 6 thí điểm trọn bộ violet giáo án tiếng anh 6 thí điểm unit 1 giáo án tiếng anh 6 thí điểm violet giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 1 giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 1 my new school giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 1 skills 2 giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 10 getting started giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 11 giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 12 how often giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 3 giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 5 giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 5 a1 2 giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 7 television giáo án tiếng anh 6 unit 9 cities of the world giáo án tiếng anh 6 violet giáo án tiếng anh 6 vndoc giáo án tiếng anh 10 unit 6 writing giáo án tiếng anh 7 unit 6 b1 giáo án tiếng anh 8 theo công văn 5512 giáo án tiếng anh 8 unit 6 write giáo án tiếng anh 9 unit 6 phần write giáo án tiếng anh bài 7 lớp 6 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 1 i-learn smart start giáo án tiếng anh lớp 11 unit 6 language focus giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 bài 11 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 cả năm giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 chương trình cũ giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 chương trình mới violet giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 global success giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 hệ 10 năm giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 học kì 1 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 học kì 2 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 mới nhất giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 review 2 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 theo công văn 5512 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 thí điểm trọn bộ giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 thí điểm violet giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 trọn bộ violet giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 1 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 16 grammar practice giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 2 my home giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 3 my friends giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 4 my neighbourhood giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 6 our tet holiday giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 8 giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 8 sports and games giáo án tiếng anh lớp 6 violet giáo án tiếng anh lớp 9 unit 6 phần write giáo án tiếng anh mới lớp 10 giáo an tiếng anh theo công văn 5512 giáo án toán 6 theo công văn 5512 violet giáo án toán 6 theo cv 5512 giáo an trải nghiệm sáng tạo tiếng anh 6 giáo án word tiếng anh 6 giáo án word tiếng anh 6 global success giáo án điện tử tiếng anh 6 chương trình mới giáo án điện tử tiếng anh 6 global success giáo án điện tử tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world giáo án điện tử tiếng anh 6 mới giáo án điện tử tiếng anh 7 unit 6 b1 giáo trình tiếng anh i-learn smart start ilearn smart world grade 6 tải giáo án tiếng anh 6 global success đáp án sách giáo khoa tiếng anh 6
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Trương Thị Mỹ Thương