Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TOP 4 Đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 môn tiếng anh SỞ GDĐT BẮC GIANG LẦN 1 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN CHI TIẾT được soạn dưới dạng file PDF gồm 5 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 môn tiếng anh về ở dưới.
Mã đề 401 Trang 1/4
SỞ GDĐT BẮC GIANG
ĐỀ THI THỬ
(Đề thi có 04 trang)
KỲ THI TỐT NGHIỆP TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG NĂM 2023
Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian phát đề.
Họ, tên thí sinh: ……………………………………..SBD:…………………….……
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined
word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 1: I had to deliver an off-the-cuff speech in front of many people because the manager was
suddenly taken ill and could not join the meeting.
A. prepared B. coordinated C. unscheduled D. calculated
Question 2: The teacher can’t believe how dull a student he is! He spent more than 10 minutes trying to
figure out the sum of 5 and 3.
A. thoughtful B. bright C. dynamic D. interesting
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 3: Getting an adequate amount of sleep every night is ______ for maintaining our health.
A. necessary B. necessarily C. necessitate D. necessity
Question 4: The wild ox ______ at Cat Tien National Park is of a special kind.
A. was keeping B. kept C. keeping D. was kept
Question 5: A large area of the Amazonian rain forest ______ by the forest fire and many wild species
were on the verge of extinction.
A. will devastate B. devastate C. was devastating D. was devastated
Question 6: She can pronounce English words ______ than she could last term.
A. more correctly B. the most correctly C. correctly D. most correctly
Question 7: I have great ______ for the young teachers who devote their life to teaching children in remote
and mountainous areas.
A. sympathy B. admiration C. consideration D. intention
Question 8: He waited 18 days before going on television to give an accurate ______of the worst nuclear
disaster in history.
A. speech B. illustration C. narration D. account
Question 9: The drugstore owner was arrested for selling liquor under the ______.
A. covers B. hammer C. weather D. counter
Question 10: I will have tidied up the bedroom ______ home tomorrow.
A. when my parents arrive B. as soon as my parents arrived
C. before my parents will arrive D. after my parents had arrived
Question 11: Joe ______a lot of money, which changed his life completely.
A. came down with B. came in for C. came up with D. came into
Question 12: He failed to fulfil his promise, ______?
A. didn’t he B. was he C. wouldn’t he D. did he
Question 13: Language belongs to everyone, so most people feel that they have a right to ______ an opinion about it.
A. take B. hold C. lead D. make
Question 14: I caught a glimpse of Linda when I _______to the restaurant.
A. am going B. went C. have gone D. was going
Question 15: Joan is considering _______ her major from pre-med studies to psychology.
A. to change B. to changing C. change D. changing
Question 16: Anne says that she reads about half _______ hour a day, at least.
A. a B. the C. Ø (zero article) D. an
Question 17: I was surprised _______ the way he behaved. It was completely out of character.
A. of B. about C. on D. at
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following
exchanges.
Question 18: A customs officer is talking to a client at the airport.
- Officer: “Can I have your passport, please?" - Client: “_______”
A. No, I'll think it expired. B. But I don't like it.
C. Yes, here you go. D. Thank you for your help.
Mã đề thi 401
Mã đề 401 Trang 2/4
Question 19: David is in a restaurant.
- David: “Could you bring me some water?” - Waiter: “_______.”
A. Certainly, sir B. Yes, I can C. I don’t want to D. No, I can’t
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the
following questions.
Question 20: "What are you going to do tomorrow?" He asked his girlfriend.
A. He asked his girlfriend what she was going to do the next day.
B. He asked his girlfriend what she is going to do the next day.
C. He asked his girlfriend what was she going to do the next day.
D. He asked his girlfriend what is she going to do the next day.
Question 21: It is forbidden to sell cigarettes to children.
A. Shops don’t have to sell cigarettes to children B. Shops needn’t sell cigarettes to children
C. Shops mustn’t sell cigarettes to children D. Shops shouldn’t sell cigarettes to children
Question 22: He visited London three years ago.
A. He didn’t visit London three years ago. B. He was in London for three years.
C. He hasn’t visited London for three years. D. He has been in London for three years.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to
each of the questions.
The use of Chatbot A.I in language teaching has revolutionized the way we approach language learning.
These intelligent software programs offer a range of benefits that make language education more engaging,
effective, and accessible.
One of the most significant benefits of Chatbot A.I in language teaching is the personalization it offers.
Chatbots are capable of adapting to each student's learning style, pace, and ability, delivering lessons that are
tailored specifically to their needs. This ensures that students receive instruction that is most relevant to them,
leading to improved engagement and motivation.
Another advantage of Chatbot A.I is that it provides students with immediate feedback. Unlike a
traditional classroom setting where students have to wait for a teacher to correct their mistakes, Chatbots can
provide instant feedback on pronunciation, grammar, and vocabulary, helping them to identify and address
their weaknesses in real-time.
The availability of Chatbot A.I technology 24/7 also makes language learning more accessible. Students
can practice their language skills at any time, from anywhere, without having to worry about scheduling
conflicts with a teacher. This flexibility means that language learning can become a more integral part of
students' daily lives, helping to embed the new language more deeply in their minds.
Finally, Chatbot A.I provides an enjoyable and engaging experience for language learners. With its use
of gamification techniques and interactive dialogues, Chatbots make language learning feel like a fun and
engaging activity, rather than a chore.
Question 23: What is the main idea of the passage?
A. The benefits of Chatbot A.I in language teaching.
B. The 24/7 availability of Chatbot A.I in language teaching.
C. The personalization of Chatbot A.I in language teaching.
D. The instant feedback of Chatbot A.I in language teaching.
Question 24: According to paragraph 2, Chatbots _______
A. are incapable of adapting to each student's pace.
B. provide lessons that are tailored specifically to students' needs.
C. make students lose engagement and motivation.
D. help students receive the most irrelevant instruction.
Question 25: The word “their” in paragraph 3 refers to _______.
A. teachers’ B. mistakes’ C. Chatbots’ D. students’
Question 26: The word “embed” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to______.
A. seal B. plant C. enclose D. bury
Question 27: Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Chatbots provide instant feedback on pronunciation, grammar, and vocabulary.
B. Chatbots are unable to adapt to each student's learning style.
C. Chatbots are only available during traditional classroom hours.
D. Chatbots make language learning feel like a chore.
Mã đề 401 Trang 3/4
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or
phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Presenting yourself professionally is key in job interviews (28)______ it influences people's
perception of you and your career. Basic professional etiquette such as dressing appropriately, following
proper interview procedures, and demonstrating good behavior, such as smiling and shaking hands, are
(29)______ essential elements of presenting yourself professionally. One of the most important is Making
the Good First Impression. Body language is crucial when it comes to interviews because it speaks about
your confidence and shows (30)______ you are. Controlling your body language is required because you
have to be confident and be professional in an introduction. To show that you are engaged in your interaction,
you should start with a firm handshake and (31)______ direct eye contact throughout a conversation.
Remember to smile too. During the introduction, speak clearly and precisely while acting naturally with body
movements. Having good posture is also important. Always keep your posture upright, chin up and shoulders
down. Avoid crossing your arms as it might seem you are not involved and separated from the conversation.
Good posture exudes (32)______.
Question 28: A. because B. yet C. although D. but
Question 29: A. some B. every C. much D. another
Question 30: A. when B. who C. which D. whose
Question 31: A. maintain B. sustain C. retain D. uphold
Question 32: A. self-esteem B. self-awareness C. self-improvement D. self-assurance
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in
each of the following questions.
Question 33: Last night, John comes back home late because of his work at the office.
A. the B. work C. comes D. because of
Question 34: We have conducted exhausting research into the effects of smartphones on students’ behaviour
and their academic performance.
A. behaviour B. academic performance C. into D. exhausting research
Question 35: In 1986, the organization changed their name to World Wide Fund to better reflect its activities.
A. their B. better C. In D. activities
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to
each of the questions.
In our busy, stress-filled modern times, how do people meet their life partner? In Britain, over 50% of
single adults think that online dating provides the answer. Internet dating sites have become the most popular
way to meet people. But is the Internet the ideal way to find their true love? The dating agencies think so. They
are using science in an attempt to match people more closely with suitable partners. In the past, dating agencies
just used a simple personality profile, and a hobbies and interests questionnaire to put people together. Now,
however, more and more of them are using psychometric tests. These detailed psychological questionnaires
were developed by scientists at the beginning of the twentieth century to recruit good spies for the First World
War. Later they were used in business to find the right people for the right jobs. And now online dating agencies
are using the same techniques. If you logged on to a dating agency today, you might have to answer over 200
questions about yourself and the kind of person you would like to meet. It would take a very long time.
But does it work? Yes, says Dr Tan Fellowes, a senior research scientist at one of the most popular
agencies. It allows us to match people far more closely with compatible partners, so that there is a greater
chance of success. So how does it work in real life? Here are two people's stories. Cathy is an attractive fitness
instructor. “I was working long hours and wasn't meeting man that I was interested in, so I joined a dating
agency,” says Cathy. “I was matched with several men and one of them was David. When I first met him I
wasn't impressed. But as we started talking, I discovered that we had a huge amount in common. I liked his
attitude to life and the way he talked, and I realized that I really liked him. So, as a fitness instructor, I told him
he had to get in shape!” Seven months later, Cathy and David got married. “And now I think he is the most
gorgeous man in the world!” she says. Simon's experience was different. “I wanted a serious relationship and a
friend suggested online dating. I had some very pleasant dates with some nice women and had a good time. All
of them shared my interested film and travel, some were compatible, but there just wasn't that sparked of
attraction. It was strange.”
Dr Sarah Kenton agrees. She is the author of How to meet your Soulmate. She says, “Psychometric testing
is useful, but can't take account of attraction for someone because they have something you haven't got.” As
Mã đề 401 Trang 4/4
the old saying goes, “Opposites attract.” So, perhaps science can help you find your perfect partner, but
sometimes it's just down to chemistry.
(Adapted from Solutions by Paul Davies)
Question 36: What could be the best title for the passage?
A. Love on the Internet: Pros and Cons B. Online dating: A prospering business in Britain
C. Can science help you to find love? D. Internet dating: Expectations and plain reality.
Question 37: According to paragraph 1, what is the most popular way for single adults to meet their life
partners in Britain?
A. In-person events. B. Blind dates. C. Online dating. D. Introductions through friends.
Question 38: According to the passage, which of the following is NOT TRUE?
A. Cathy didn’t like David the moment she saw him.
B. Over 50% of adults who aren't in a relationship think that Internet dating sites are a good way of meeting
a life partner.
C. Simon had a lot in common with the women he met through online dating.
D. A psychometric test consists of a personality profile, and a hobbies and interests questionnaire.
Question 39: The word “compatible” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to_______.
A. suitable B. prolific C. traditional D. harmonious
Question 40: The word "him" in paragraph 2 refers to ______.
A. Simon B. David C. Cathy D. Tan Fellowes
Question 41: The old saying “Opposites attract” is closest in meaning to _______.
A. Similar interests attract each other B. Distinct characters encourage conflicts
C. Different personalities complement each other D. Same hobbies ignite conflicts
Question 42: Which sentence best summarises the writer's opinion?
A. Science can definitely help you to find a partner.
B. Science may help some people, but not all.
C. Science will only helps if you tell the truth about your sex, age and appearance
D. Science definitely can't help because it doesn't take account of personal attraction.
Mark ther letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair
of sentences in the following questions.
Question 43: The firefighters had just left the building. There was a loud explosion.
A. Had it not been for a loud explosion, the firefighters would not have left the building.
B. No sooner had the firefighters left the building than there was a loud explosion.
C. Not until there had been a loud explosion did the firefighters leave the building.
D. Only after there had been a loud explosion did the firefighters leave the building.
Question 44: Beatrix is not here. She is the only person who can tell me what to do now.
A. If Beatrix were here, she couldn’t help me now.
B. Supposing Beatrix is here, she could tell me what to do now.
C. If only Beatrix had been here and told me what to do now.
D. I wish Beatrix were here and told me what to do now.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in
the position of stress in each of the following questions.
Question 45: A. interact B. sacrifice C. entertain D. recollect
Question 46: A. verbal B. common C. normal D. diverse
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the
underlined word in each of the following questions.
Question 47: This year, my school has decided to renovate all the classrooms to give students a better
learning condition.
A. rebuild B. match C. redecorate D. destroy
Question 48: The 1960s building boom in Zürich completely changed the rural landscape.
A. thoroughly B. quickly C. highly D. easily
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other
three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 49: A. plane B. bake C. face D. patch
Question 50: A. chemistry B. architect C. scholar D. children
------ THE END ------

1687778798307.png

THẦY CÔ, CÁC EM TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• YOPO.VN---- DE THI THU TOT NGHIEP THPT QUOC GIA MON TIENG ANH Bắc giang.zip
    940.5 KB · Lượt xem: 2
CHỦ ĐỀ LIÊN QUAN
CHỦ ĐỀ QUAN TÂM
CHỦ ĐỀ MỚI NHẤT
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    30 đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh bộ đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh các đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh các đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 các đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 cấu trúc đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia làm thử đề thi tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia online đề thi thử anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử anh văn đề thi thử lần 1 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử thpt hàn thuyên lần 1 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt môn tiếng anh có đáp án đề thi thử thpt năm 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia 2019 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh 2018 đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh online đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh violet đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 2020 thpt nhân chính đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2019 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2020 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2020 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 bộ giáo dục đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt chuyên bắc ninh đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt chuyên nguyễn huệ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt hàn thuyên đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2017 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2018 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 vndoc đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 online đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 online đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2022 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia có đáp án chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng anh thptqg đề thi thử tiếng anh thptqg 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh trường thpt yên lạc 2 đề thi thử tiếng anh vào lớp 10 thpt đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp năm 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2018 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2020 violet đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử trường thpt bỉm sơn 2020 tiếng anh
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    ngoc_df

Thành viên Online