Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN TẬP 20 Đề phát triển đề minh họa môn tiếng anh 2023 - 2024 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN DÀNH CHO GIÁO VIÊN, HỌC SINH được soạn dưới dạng file word , PDF gồm các file trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề phát triển đề minh họa môn tiếng anh 2023 về ở dưới.

MINH NHÍ-MINH PHÁT
ĐỀ SỐ 1
(Đề thi có 04 trang)
KỲ THI TỐT NGHIỆP TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG NĂM 2023
Bài thi: NGOẠI NGỮ; Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian phát đề

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Question 1:
A. than B. thumb C. thank D. think

Question 2: A. habitat B. campfire C. survive D. wildlife

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

Question 3: A.
hacker B. evolve C. software D. marvel

Question 4: A. economics B. philosophy C. experiment D. biology

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Question 5:
John, ________documents from ACE organization, is very ill-natured.

A. was stolen B. stolen C. stealing D. was stealing

Question 6: Learning a new language is _______ than learning a new skill on the computer.

A. difficult B. most difficult C. the most difficult D. more difficult

Question 7: _______, we will leave for the conference at the City Hall.

A. As soon as it stops raining B. Once it stopped raining

C. When it had stopped raining D. While it was stopping raining

Question 8: I'm not really keen __________spicy food, but I'll give it a try.

A. in B. on C. about D. of

Question 9: Michael returned to his hometown last summer, _______?

A. won't he B. doesn't he C. didn't he D. hasn't he

Question 10: I bought ___ new shirt yesterday. It was very nice.

A. Ø (no article) B. an C. the D. a

Question 11: You’ll get a better _______ of exchange at another bank.

A. worth B. value C. rate D. charge

Question 12: I could not _______ the lecture at all. It was too difficult for me.

A. hold on B. take in C. make off D. get along

Question 13: Sarah said she would like _________ Paris someday to see the Eiffel Tower.

A. visit B. to visit C. visiting D. visited

Question 14: I always get ________ in my stomach before visiting the dentist. This is really hard for me.

A. worms B. mosquitoes C. crabs D. butterflies

Question 15: While Vũ Quỳnh Liên _________ into the house to steal things, she was bitten by a dog.

A. broke B. breaking C. was breaking D. has broken

Question 16: It is important to ________ in mind that these financial consequences have remained largely hidden

A. know B. give C. hold D. bear

Question 17: My close friend ________ a new tablet on her birthday last week

A. was given B. was giving C. gives D. has given

Question 18: Her ________ has declined since her return from exile two years ago.

A. popularity B. popularly C. popularize D. popular

Question 19: There is a ________ mood everywhere in in the world on New Year's Day.

A. optimistic B. constant C. popular D. festive

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.

Question 20:
Minh is talking to Thomas after his test.

- Minh: "My first English test was not as good as I expected."

- Thomas: " _______ "

A. Good Heavens! B. Never mind, better job next time!

C. That's brilliant enough! D. It's okay. Don't worry.

Question 21: Ann and John are talking about social network.

- Ann: "Today social network plays an important role in communication.”

- John: “ ________ ”

A. It's rubbish B. I'm afraid I don't know

C. I don't agree with you D. I agree with you

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 22:
There is growing concern about the way man has destroyed the environment,

A. consideration B. worry C. ease D. speculation

Question 23: My brother has become a bit of couch potato since he stopped playing football.

A. a nice person B. a kind person C. a live wire D. a lazy person

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.

Question 24:
Children brought up in a caring environment tend to grow more sympathetic towards others.

A. dishonest B. healthy C. Loving D. hateful

Question 25: According to the officials of the MOET, reopening schools is inevitable since the vaccine rate is high now.

A. unlikely B. doubtful C. unavoidable D. dispensable

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.

Question 26:
She started driving to work one month ago.

A. She has driven to work since one month.

B. It is one month when she started driving to work.

C. She has driven to work for one month.

D. It was one month after she started driving to work.

Question 27: It’s important that you pay attention to the lecture.

A. You must pay attention to the lecture.

B. You shouldn’t pay attention to the lecture.

C. You can pay attention to the lecture.

D. You needn’t pay attention to the lecture.

Question 28: “I had lunch with my friends last month,” Jean said.

A. Jean said that she had had lunch with her friends the previous month.

B. Jean said that I had had lunch with my friends the previous month.

C. Jean said that I had lunch with her friends last month.

D. Jean said that she would have lunch with her friends last month.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

Question 29:
The main cause of the strike was the management’s refusal to give further consideration

A B

to the question of pay differences.

C D

Question 30:
A turtle differs from all other reptiles in that its body is encased in a protective shell of

A B

their own.

C D

Question 31:
Last Sunday is so beautiful a day that we took a drive in the country.

A B C D

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.

Question 32:
She tested positive for Covid-19. She isolated herself to protect other people in her community.

A. Had she tested positive for Covid-19, she would have isolated herself to protect other people in her community,

B. Not only did she test positive for Covid-19 but she also isolated herself to protect other people in her community.

C. Only when had she tested positive for Covid-19, she isolated herself to protect other people in her community.

D. No sooner had she tested positive for Covid-19 than she isolated herself to protect other people in her community.

Question 33: My father wants to help me with the assignments. He doesn't have time.

A. If my father had had time, he could help me with the assignments.

B. Provided my father has time, he cannot help me with the assignments.

C. My father wishes he had time so that he could help me with the assignments.

D. If only my father had time, he couldn't help me with the assignments.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 34 to 38.

The outbreak of COVID-19 is an unprecedented public health crisis, touching nearly all countries and (34) ________ across the world. The health impacts of COVID-19 are devastating and, rightly, in the forefront of our minds, cross our media, and impacting people's lives and livelihoods across the world. One of the most tangible outcomes of COVID-19 is the ever-increasing socio-economic gap between learners. Over 365 million children are missing out on important school feeding programmes (35) ________ keep them healthy and motivated to learn. Moreover, families may be pushed to (36) ________ to negative coping mechanisms to meet their needs, including child labour or reducing the number and quality of meals at a time when staying healthy and keeping a strong immune system is particularly important.

Home learning may itself be a source of stress for families and learners, with pressure to take on new responsibilities. (37) ________ children are suffering from anxiety, living without access to the internet or other means required to benefit from distance learning. Some older children are stressed about missing months of education (38) ________ they have to care for younger children in the home while parents and caregivers are working.

Question 34: A. basics B. communities C. backgrounds D. contexts

Question 35: A. why B. who C. when D. which

Question 36: A. mitigate B. resort C. offer D. worry

Question 37: A. Every B. Others C. Much D. Many

Question 38: A. although B. however C. because D. therefore

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 39 to 43.

Australians place a high value on independence and personal choice. This means that a teacher or course tutor will not tell students what to do, but will give them a number of options and suggest they work out which one is the best in their circumstances. It also means that they are expected to take action if something goes wrong and seek out resources and support for themselves.

Australians are also prepared to accept a range of opinions rather than believing there is one truth. This means that in an educational setting, students will be expected to form their own opinions and defend the reasons for that point of view and the evidence for it.

Australians are uncomfortable with differences in status and hence idealise the idea of treating everyone equally. An illustration of this is that most adult Australians call each other by their first names. This concern with equality means that Australians are uncomfortable taking anything too seriously and are even ready to joke about themselves.

Australians believe that life should have a balance between work and leisure time. As a consequence, some students may be critical of others who they perceive as doing nothing but study. Australian notions of privacy mean that areas such as financial matters, appearance and relationships are only discussed with close friends. While people may volunteer such information, they may resent someone actually asking them unless the friendship is firmly established. Even then, it is considered very impolite to ask someone what they earn.

Question 39: Which best serves as the title for the passage?

A. A story about Australia B. Australian culture shock

C. Things to do in Australia D. Australian culture

Question 40: The word "them" in paragraph 1 refers to _______.

A. circumstances B. Australians C. options D. students

Question 41: In paragraph 3, most adult Australians call each other by their first names because _______.

A. Australians are difficult to remember people's surnames

B. Australians restrict class discrimination

C. Australians get on well with each other

D. Calling each other by their first names makes them friendlier

Question 42: The word "criticalin paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to _______.

A. faultfinding B. grateful C. complimentary D. appreciative

Question 43: Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?

A. Asking someone what they earn is considered fairly polite.

B. Australians are prepared to accept a range of opinions.

C. Students in Australia will be expected to form their own opinions.

D. A teacher or course tutor will not tell students what to do.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 44 to 50

There have been many famous detectives in literature. But one of the first-and certainly the most famous is Sherlock Holmes. Holmes was created by the British writer Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in the late nineteenth century.

Sherlock Holmes made his first appearance in the work A Study in Scarlet, which was published in 1887. Holmes instantly became a popular literary figure with the general populace, who demanded that Doyle write more stories involving him. Doyle compiled and eventually wound up writing fifty-six short stories and four novels that featured Holmes. While he took a break of several years from creating stories about Holmes, Doyle continued to write Holmes stories until 1927. Among the most famous of all the works featuring Holmes are The Hound of the Baskervilles, The Blue Carbuncle, and A Scandal in Bohemia

One of the reasons that Sherlock Holmes was so popular concerns the method he employs to solve his cases: logic. Together with his partner, Dr. Watson, Holmes uses his powers of observation to detect clues that can help him solve the cases he accepts. Holmes has an incredibly sharp mind that enables him to determine who the guilty party is or what the problem is. Holmes also is a master of disguise, which he proves many times, and he is skilled at boxing as well as sword fighting.

While Holmes often solves cases that are unrelated to one another, he has a nemesis with whom he comes into both direct and indirect conflict in several stories. That person is Professor Moriarty, the leader of a crime ring in London. In one of the stories, The Final Problem, Holmes and Moriarty fight one another and fall to their deaths by plunging down a steep cliff near a waterfall. When he wrote that story, Doyle had tired of Holmes and wanted to kill off the character. He then refrained from writing about Holmes for many years but public demand for more detective stories induced him to bring Holmes back from the dead and to continue writing.

Question 44: What is the best title for the passage?

A. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: The Creator of Sherlock Holmes

B. The Most Famous Detectives in the World

C. Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson

D. A Brief Biography of Sherlock Holmes

Question 45: The word “him” in paragraph 2 refers to ________

A. Sherlock Holmes B. criminal C. children D. populace

Question 46: In paragraph 4, the word “nemesis” is closest in meaning to ________

A. competitor B. rival C. peer D. partner

Question 47: According to the passage, which is NOT TRUE about Sherlock Holmes?

A. He was fluent in several foreign languages.

B. He often resorted to fighting during his investigations.

C. He relied upon logic to solve various mysteries.

D. He discouraged Dr. Watson to become more observant.

Question 48: In paragraph 4, the phrase “refrained from” is closest in meaning to ________

A. continued B. resumed C. postponed D. stopped

Question 49: What does the author imply about Professor Moriarty?

A. There is an unknown reason why he engaged in a life of crime.

B. Critics consider him to be the greatest literary villain in history,

C. Sherlock Holmes and he are related to one another.

D. He fails to encounter Holmes in some stories he is involved in.

Question 50: Why did Doyle kill Sherlock Holmes in one of his stories?

A. He had no desire to write about Holmes anymore.

B. Killing Holmes would help Doyle increase his sales.

C. It was too difficult for him to come up with new storylines.

D. His fans demanded that Holmes be killed off.

1. keen + _________ : thích
2. _________________: tỷ giá hối đoái
3. take ___________= understand: hiểu
4. ________________________ : nervous or excited about something (idiom)
5. _____________in mind something: suy nghĩ, xem xét, trăn trở về điều gì.
6. _________________: không khí lễ hội
7. _____________ sự quan tâm
8. couch ____________: kẻ lười biếng
9. c_________ (adj) = loving
10. ________________ = unavoidable
11. _________________(n): sự khác nhau / ________________ (n): sự chênh lệch
12. nemesis _______________________.
13. unprecedented ___________________________.
14. critical_____________________________.
15. appreciative ____________________________.
16. complimentary ______________________________
1711518793519.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn----[2024] BỘ ĐỀ THI THPT QG BÁM SÁT ĐỀ MH.zip
    89.6 MB · Lượt xem: 1
CHỦ ĐỀ LIÊN QUAN
CHỦ ĐỀ QUAN TÂM
CHỦ ĐỀ MỚI NHẤT
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    20 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt quốc gia 2023 30 đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh bộ đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh bộ đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn toán bộ đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 bộ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh các đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh các đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh các đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 các đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 các đề toán ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt cấu trúc đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia cổng luyện thi tốt nghiệp thpt công tác ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt giáo án ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn ngữ văn giáo án ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn văn hội thảo ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt hướng dẫn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh hướng dẫn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn toán hướng dẫn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt quốc gia kế hoạch ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt kế hoạch ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2022 kế hoạch ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2023 kinh nghiệm ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt làm thử đề thi tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 làm đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia online lịch ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 luyện thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn ngữ văn năm 2022 luyện thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn ngữ văn năm 2023 ôn tập thi tốt nghiệp ngữ văn 12 ôn thi thử tốt nghiệp trung học phổ thông ôn thi tốt nghiệp môn sử ôn thi tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh ôn thi tốt nghiệp môn văn ôn thi tốt nghiệp ngữ văn ôn thi tốt nghiệp sử 12 ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2022 ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2022 môn anh ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2022 môn văn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 môn anh ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 môn ngữ văn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 môn sử ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 môn toán ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 môn văn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 toán ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2024 ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn giáo dục công dân ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn sử ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2022 ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn toán ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn văn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn địa ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt tài liệu tốt nhất là sgk ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt đặng việt đông ôn thi tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 12 ôn thi tốt nghiệp trung học phổ thông môn toán ôn thi tốt nghiệp văn 12 ôn thi văn thpt quốc gia 2023 sách hướng dẫn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt quốc gia sách ôn thi tốt nghiệp trung học phổ thông tài liệu hướng dẫn ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2022 tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn hóa tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn lịch sử tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn toán tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn văn tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt vật lý tham luận về công tác ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt tiền ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt tiền ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 trọng tâm ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2021 tiếng anh trọng tâm ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2022 tiếng anh trọng tâm ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 tiếng anh trọng tâm ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt 2023 văn từ vựng ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt đăng ký thi tốt nghiệp thpt edu vn đề cương ôn tập thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn sinh đề cương ôn tập thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn toán đề cương ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn lịch sử đề cương ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn ngữ văn đề cương ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn sinh học đề cương ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh đề cương ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn văn đề cương ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn địa lý đề luyện thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn ngữ văn đề luyện thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2022 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn anh đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn hóa 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn lịch sử 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn lý 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn sinh 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn sử 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn toán 2021 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn toán 2022 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn toán 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn vật lý 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt môn địa 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2022 môn toán đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2023 đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2023 môn sử đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2023 môn toán đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp trung học phổ thông đề tham khảo ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt đề thi thử anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử anh văn đề thi thử lần 1 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử môn tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử thpt hàn thuyên lần 1 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt môn tiếng anh có đáp án đề thi thử thpt năm 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia 2019 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh 2018 đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh online đề thi thử thpt quốc gia môn tiếng anh violet đề thi thử tiếng anh 12 thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh 2020 thpt nhân chính đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2019 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2020 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2020 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 bộ giáo dục đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt 2021 violet đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt chuyên bắc ninh đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt chuyên nguyễn huệ đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt hàn thuyên đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2017 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2018 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2019 vndoc đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2020 online đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 có đáp án chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2021 online đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia 2022 đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia có đáp án đề thi thử tiếng anh thpt quốc gia có đáp án chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng anh thptqg đề thi thử tiếng anh thptqg 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt 2020 đề thi thử tiếng anh tốt nghiệp thpt 2021 đề thi thử tiếng anh trường thpt yên lạc 2 đề thi thử tiếng anh vào lớp 10 thpt đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tn thpt môn tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp môn tiếng anh lớp 12 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp năm 2020 môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2018 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt môn tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt năm 2020 tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp thpt tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2020 đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2020 violet đề thi thử tốt nghiệp tiếng anh 2021 đề thi thử trường thpt bỉm sơn 2020 tiếng anh đề toán ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt đơn xin học ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt đơn xin ôn thi tốt nghiệp thpt
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Ducdz2008

BQT trực tuyến

• Yopovn