Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN TẬP BỘ Đề thi tiếng anh 6 global success học kì 1 + HỌC KÌ 2 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN, FILE NGHE được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 2 THƯ MỤC FILE trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề thi tiếng anh 6 global success học kì 1 , đề thi tiếng anh 6 global success học kì 2...về ở dưới.

Full name: ……………………………………………….
Class: …………………………………………………….
School: ………………………………………………….
Mark:

MID-TERM TEST 2 (SEMESTER 1)

Duration: 60 minutes

I. LISTENING (2.5 points)
TASK 1Listen to the conversation between Nam and Mrs Nhi, his aunt. Circle the best answer A, B, or C. You will listen TWICE.
How many classrooms are there at Nam’s new school?
A.
40 classrooms
B.
About 50 classrooms
C.
Nearly 60 classrooms
What does Nam like best about his new flat?
A.
The bedrooms
B.
The balcony and the view
C.
The furniture
How does Nam go to school?
A.
He goes to school on foot.
B.
His father takes him to school by car.
C.
He goes to school by bus.
Who does Nam go to school with?
A.
His father
B.
His classmate
C.
His neighbour
Where does Nam’s new friend live?
A.
She lives in a house.
B.
She lives far from school.
C.
She lives in the block next to Nam’s.

TASK 2Listen and complete the student’s note. Write ONE WORD OR NUMBER in each blank. You will listen TWICE.

Student’s note
SCHOOL COMPUTER LAB RULES
There are (1) ___________ computers in the lab.
To use a computer in the lab, a student must have a student’s ID (2) ___________.
Do not use the computers to (3) ___________ films.
Use your school email (4) ___________ to check your email.
Do not bring (5) ___________ into the lab.

II. READING (2.5 points)
TASK 1Read the passage. Circle the best answer A, B or C to each of the questions.

A library is an important part of a school. It gives the students and teachers a good place where they can focus on their study and work. They can come there to borrow so many kinds of books they do not have at home. At break time, they may enjoy reading some books there like comic books or adventure stories. They can also use computers to do online searching. There are some small rooms for group work as well. A teacher often uses this room to give tutoring or help with some group work. One disadvantage is that the people cannot always stay late or come there in the evening because not every library is open then. Everyone can learn and improve their knowledge day by day there.

What is the passage mainly about?
A.
The benefits of school equipment
B.
The benefits of using computers
C.
The benefits of the library
What does the word they in line 2 mean?
A.
the students
B.
the teachers
C.
the students and teachers
What can a student borrow at a library?
A.
A good fashion magazine
B.
A science book or a story book
C.
A modern computer
Why CANNOT a teacher come to a library at 7 p.m.?
A.
Because it is cleaned and repaired.
B.
Because it is closed.
C.
Because the students learn there.
When can the students and teachers come to the library?
A.
At break time
B.
During their class time
C.
After school

TASK 2Complete the reading passage. Write ONE suitable word in each blank.

This is our new school for secondary (1) ___________. There are totally sixty classrooms and five functional rooms. The classrooms are spacious with glass windows. The teachers can use the projector (2) ___________ the big screen in the classroom for their lessons. Besides, there are three normal labs and a computer lab. We have fifty computers in the
(3) ___________. We also have a good library with books and other resources. There are green trees in the school yard and around so we can sit (4) __________ the shade during break time. The yard is large and we can have events for the whole school. Our school also welcomes international students. We have a fifty-room dormitory where the students can (5) ___________ and study.

III. WRITING (2.5 points)
TASK 1For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use the word in brackets and do not change it. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.

Example:
Duy takes the bus to school every day. (BUS)
Duy goes to _______________ every day.
Answer: school by bus
The new school is in the centre of the village. (SCHOOL)
There is a ____________________ the centre of the village.
She doesn’t usually go out at weekends. (STAYS)
She ____________________ every weekend.
He likes science at school. (FAVOURITE)
His ____________________ at school is science.
There is a department store behind my house. (FRONT)
My house is ____________________ the department store.
My mother is on the way to work in her car. (GOING)
My mother ____________________ work by car.

TASK 2Write about your favourite classmate (about 60 words).
You can use the following questions as cues.
-
Who is your favourite classmate?
-
What does she/ he look like?
-
What is she/ he like?
-
What does she/ he like doing in her/ his free time?

IV. LANGUAGE FOCUS (2.5 points)
TASK 1Choose the word with a different way of pronunciation in the underlined part. Circle A, B, or C.
A.friendlyB.cleverC.gentle
A.forestB.homeworkC.worker
A.climbB.bookC.rub
A.pensB.sportsC.schools

TASK 2Choose the best option to complete each sentence. Circle A, B, or C.
We join a new school and we have new ___________, too.
A.cousinsB.teachersC.jobs
Let me put on my ___________. Then we can go to school.
A.uniformB.school booksC.subjects
I’m a student at a ___________ and I’m not going home until weekends.
A.buildingB.swimming poolC.boarding school
Do you think we need a ___________ here, Daddy? We have so many books.
A.sinkB.shelfC.wardrobe
I cannot recognise him. He has a strange ___________ today.
A.personalityB.creationC.appearance
We’re far ___________ them and we cannot see where they’re going.
A.behindB.oppositeC.front

TASK 3Complete the sentence with the present simple or present continuous form of the verb in brackets.
We ___________ (live) in a small house near my school.
Lan ___________ (go) to school by bus every day.
Phong, do you know what Dad ___________ (do) in the garden?
___________ Nam ___________ (water) the plants every day? They look unwell.
___________ you ___________ (read) the magazine? It’s so interesting, right?
Wow! She ___________ (look) so nice in her new dress.
Jenny and I ___________ (not wear) school uniforms today. It’s Saturday.
Phong, ___________ you ___________ (use) the calculator? Can I borrow it?
We are learning a new lesson today about dinosaurs and we now ___________ (know) a lot about them.
Someone ___________ (knock) the door. Can you answer it?

ANSWER KEY

I. LISTENING

TASK 1

1. C 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. C

Script:

Nam: Hello, Auntie Nhi. How are you?

Aunt: Hey, Nam. I’m good. And you? How about your new school?

Nam: I’m good, too. Yeah, my new school is new and large. There are fifty-eight classrooms, a large library, and three labs. There is also a swimming pool.

Aunt: Wow! Interesting!

Nam: Sure. I like our new flat, too. It’s not so large with two bedrooms but enough for our family. I like the balcony and the view in front of the building best. It’s quiet around there.

Aunt: Nice to hear! It’s near your school so you can walk there, right?

Nam: Yes. Oh, I have a new classmate. Her name is An. She lives in the next block. We walk to school every morning together.

Aunt: Great! What does she look like?

Nam: Well, she has long black hair. She’s tall and slim.

Aunt: Ok. You must be so happy in a new place with new friends.

Nam: Yeah. I’m so lucky, Auntie Nhi.

TASK 2

1. fifty/ 50 2. card 3. watch

4. account 5. food

Script:

Good morning! I’m so happy here today to welcome you all to our school computer lab. I’d like to introduce the lab and some regulations. As you can see, there are fifty computers in two sections. Every student needs to show their student’s ID card when entering the lab. You may use the computer to review your lessons, do your exercises, homework, or assignments but not to watch films. You may check your email box using your school email account. You cannot use your personal email account here. You may use the Net to look up or search materials for your study. Remember that food is not allowed here. There is an area over there for you to eat. Do you have any questions? ...

II. READING

TASK 1

1. C 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. A

TASK 2

1. students 2. and 3. lab 4. in 5. stay

III. WRITING

TASK 1

1. new school in

2. stays (at) home

3. favourite subject

4. in front of

5. is going to

TASK 2

Sample writing:

An is my favourite classmate. He is quite tall and slim. He has a round face and he usually smiles to people. He is friendly and he can play with everybody in our class. He is very good at maths and English so he sometimes helps us with our homework. At weekends, we often play badminton together. We are happy with him in class.

IV. LANGUAGE FOCUS

TASK 1

1. C 2. A 3. A 4. B

TASK 2

1. B 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. C 6. A

TASK 3

1. live6. looks
2. goes7. are not/ aren’t wearing
3. is doing8. are … using
4. Does … water9. know
5. Are … reading10. is knocking

HỌC KÌ 1
1722597047546.png

HỌC KÌ 2
1722597099275.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn-- de kiem tra minh hoa tieng anh 6 3. AUDIO hk1.zip
    55.9 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn-- de kiem tra minh hoa tieng anh 6 Học kì 1 test + key.zip
    6.9 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn-- de kiem tra tieng anh 6 Học kì 2 3. AUDIO hk2.zip
    52.3 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • yopo.vn-- de kiem tra minh hoa tieng anh 6 Học kì 2 test + key .zip
    7.1 MB · Lượt xem: 0
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bộ đề thi tiếng anh 6 de thi hk2 tieng anh 6 thi diem violet de thi hsg tiếng anh 6 có file nghe de thi tieng anh 6 violet sách giải tiếng anh 6 global success sách tiếng anh 6 global success pdf đề cương tiếng anh 6 hutech đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 10 đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 6 smart world đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 6 mới đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 6 smart world đề thi giữa kì i tiếng anh 6 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 6 global success. đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 6 right on đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 6 word đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 cấp thành phố đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 chương trình mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 6 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 6 cấp quận đề thi môn tiếng anh 6 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 6 đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 6 cấp quận đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án đề thi rung chuông vàng tiếng anh lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh 15 phút lớp 6 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 4 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 45 phút lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh 5 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 6 đề thi tiếng anh 6 bậc đề thi tiếng anh 6 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 6 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 6 cuối kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 cuối kì 2 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 global success đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 chân trời sáng tạo đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 global success đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 6 học kì 2 violet đề thi tiếng anh 6 hsg đề thi tiếng anh 6 hutech đề thi tiếng anh 6 i learn smart world đề thi tiếng anh 6 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 6 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 kỳ 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 mới đề thi tiếng anh 6 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 6 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 6 trực tuyến đề thi tiếng anh 6 vndoc đề thi tiếng anh bậc 2/6 đề thi tiếng anh bậc 3/6 đề thi tiếng anh hutech đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 6 cấp huyện đề thi tiếng anh ioe lớp 6 cấp trường đề thi tiếng anh lớp 4 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 15 phút đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 ams đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 bài nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 có phần nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 có đáp án violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 cuối học kì i đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 friend plus đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 học sinh giỏi đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 i learn smart world đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 kết nối tri thức đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 kì 1 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 mới học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2021 năm 2022 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 năm 2022 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tất thành 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 nguyễn tri phương huế đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 right on đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 sách mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 smart world đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 tập 2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 tỉnh bình dương đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường lê quý đôn đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường lương thế vinh đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường marie curie đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 vietjack đề thi tiếng anh lớp 6 vinschool đề thi tiếng anh lớp 9 unit 6 đề thi tiếng anh tăng cường lớp 6 bình dương đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường cầu giấy đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường chu văn an đề thi tiếng anh vào 6 trường nguyễn tất thành đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 online đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 tỉnh bắc ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 6 trường thanh xuân đề thi tiếng anh xếp lớp 6 đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng anh pdf đề tiếng anh lớp 6 thì quá khứ đơn
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Vũ Xuân Quốc Huy