Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN TẬP Đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp án DUYÊN HẢI NĂM 2024-2025 được soạn dưới dạng file word , audio gồm các file, thư mục trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp án về ở dưới.

(Đáp án gồm 5 trang)
KỲ THI HỌC SINH GIỎI CÁC TRƯỜNG THPT CHUYÊN
KHU VỰC DUYÊN HẢI VÀ ĐỒNG BẰNG BẮC BỘ
LẦN THỨ XVI, NĂM 2024

ĐÁP ÁN MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
LỚP: 10

A. LISTENING (50 points):

Part 1. 10 points- Each correct answer is given 2 pts

1. 9.30 (am) 2. Helendale 3. Central Street/St 4. (Number/No/#) 792 5. 8.55 (am)

Part 2. 10 points- Each correct answer is given 2 pts

1. A 2. C 3. C 4. C 5. A

Part 3: 10 points- Each correct answer is given 2 pts

1. T2. F3. T4. F5. F
Part 4: 20 points- Each correct answer is given 2 pts

1.books and films2.basic field biologist3. dangerous4. respect5. deer and elk
6.human contact7.vulnerable8. bear9. culture shock10. savage and ruthless
B. LEXICO - GRAMMAR (40 points)

Part 1. 30 points- Each correct answer is given 1,5 pts

1.A2.B3.B4.B5.C
6.A7.D8.C9.D10.D
11.C12.A13.A14.B15.B
16.C17.B18.D19.A20.D
Part 2. 10 points - Each correct answer is given 1 pt.

1.impressionable2. benefactor3. hardened4. multiracial5. indestructible
6. impoverished7. advisory8. Installation9. socially10. computerize
C. READING (60 points)

Part 1. 15 points- Each correct answer is given 1.5 pts,

1. B2. B3. C4. A5. C6. A7. B8. C9. B10. D
Part 2. 15 points- Each correct answer is given 1.5 pts.

1. in2. very3. few4. the5. their
6. Soon7. it8. way9. even10. whatever
Part 3. 15 points- Each correct answer is given 1.5 pts.

1. D2. B3. B4. C5. C6. A7. B8. B9. D10. A
Part 4. 15 points- Each correct answer is given 1.5 pts.

1.iii2.ii3.v4.viii5.vii6.v7.NG8.N9.Y10.Y
D. WRITING (50 points)

Part I. Describing graph (20 points)

Content ( 8 points)- Providing all main ideas and details as required
- Communicating intentions sufficiently and effectively
Language (8 points)- Demonstration of a variety of vocabulary and structures appropriate to the level of English language gifted upper-secondary school students
- Good use and control of grammatical structures
- Good punctuation and no spelling mistakes
- Legible handwriting
Organization and Presentation (4 points) - Ideas are well organized and presented with coherence, cohesion, and clarity
- The essay is well-structured

Part II. Paragraph writing. (20 points)

"The widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems.”

What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest"?

Give reasons for your answer with relevant examples from your knowledge and experience.

Criteria:

Task response (5 points)

The writer clearly states their point of view (agree/disagree) and provides a well-supported paragraph related to the topic.

1. Lexical resource (5points)
The writer uses synonyms and paraphrases flexibly.

The writer uses topic-related vocabulary.

1. Coherence and cohesion (5 points)
The paragraph has a topic sentence with controlling idea.

The topic is well-developed with relevant supporting evidence, examples and facts.

Ideas are well connected with suitable cohesive devices.

The paragraph shows a certain organization pattern (for example: by order of importance, etc.)

The writer uses pronouns consistently and coherently, with third-person pronouns (They, this, these, one/ones) gaining higher scores.

1. Grammatical range and accuracy (5 points)
The writer uses a wide range of sentence structures (simple, compound and complex)

The writer uses verb tense and forms accurately.

The writer shows good control of spelling and punctuation.

THE END

TAPE SCRIPT

Part 1

Woman: Good morning, Travel Link. How can I help you?

Man: Good morning. I live in Bayswater and I’d like to get to Harbour City tomorrow before 11am.

Woman: Well, to get to Bayswater …

Man: No, no. I live in Bayswater – my destination is Harbour City.

Woman: Sorry. Right; so that’s Bayswater to Harbour City. Are you planning to travel by bus or train?

Man: I don’t mind really, whichever option is faster, I suppose.

Woman: Well, if you catch a railway express, that’ll get you there in under an hour … Let’s see – yes, if you can make the 9.30am express, I’d recommend you do that.

Man: Great. Which station does that leave from?

Woman: Helendale is the nearest train station to you.

Man: Did you say Helensvale?

Woman: No, Helendale – that’s H-E-L-E-N-D-A-L-E

Man: What’s the best way to get to the Helendale station then?

Woman: Well, hang on a minute while I look into that … Now, it seems to me that you have two options. Option one would be to take the 706 bus from the Bayswater Shopping Centre to Central Street. When you get there, you transfer to another bus which will take you to the station. Or, the second option, if you don’t mind walking a couple of kilometres, is to go directly to Central Street and get straight on the bus going to the train station.

Man: Okay. Which bus is that?

Woman: The 792 will take you to the station.

Man: I guess the walk will be good for me so that might be the better option.

What time do I catch the 792?

Woman: There are two buses that should get you to the station on time: one just before nine o’clock and one just after. But look, at that time of the morning it might be better to take the earlier one just in case there’s a traffic jam or something. The 8.55 is probably safer than the 9.05.

Man: Yeah, I don’t want to the miss the train, so I’ll be sure to get on the five- to- nine bus.

Part 2: Listen to a conversation on a university campus.

Man:
You seem to know your way around campus. Have you been here long?

Woman: I’m a senior literature major. I’ll be graduating next June.

Man: Your major is literature? Mine is, too. But I’m just beginning my work in my major. I just transferred to this university from a junior college. Perhaps you could tell me about the courses you’ve got to take for a literature major.

Woman: Well, for a literature major, you need to take eight courses, and it’ll take two semesters, and it’s required for all literature majors is “Introduction to Literary Analysis.”

Man: You mean, if you want to specialize in American literature, I still must take two semesters of world literature?

Woman: Yes, because the two semesters are required for all literature majors.

Man: But I only want to study American literature.

Woman: At least you can take all of your five elective courses in the area that you want.

Man: That’s what I’ll do then.

Part 3

Interviewer:
With us today to discuss his careerwe have Norman Cowley, renowned novelist and biographer. So let's start at the beginning, Norman. You did say, some years ago, that you began high on the mountain, only to go down sharply while others were passing you on the way up. Do you think now, when you look back at your first novel, that it had anything that you were not able to recapture later?

Norman Cowley: You can't write a worthwhile book, or you can't continue to be a reasonable writer if you start recapturing what you've done earlier. So there are all sorts of positive things in my first book that I'll never achieve again – the immediacy of it, the easiness of the dialogue, the kind of stylistic elegance that comes from not trying to be too sophisticated. But, on the other hand, I wouldn't want to repeat it.

Interviewer: Now, after the tremendous success of that first novel, your second one was pretty much damned by the critics.

Norman Cowley: Oh, more than damned. It was torn apart!

Interviewer: Well, now, that must have hurt, probably more than anything subsequently.

Norman Cowley: It was shocking, because, and you know this is going to sound silly, but I couldn't believe the intensity of the attack on it. I remember one awful review by a longstanding, distinguished critic, who was uncharacteristically attempting to be witty, I suspect. He wrote that the book was pace less, tasteless, graceless. Now it certainly had its faults but er ... it had pace, it had its own kind of taste in tune with the youth culture of the time, and I like to think it had some grace. It was almost as if the reviewer had deliberately set out to pick the few good things he could find in the book and wreck them too. It was a demolition job.

Interviewer: But did this rejection push you in a different direction?

Norman Cowley: It left me very confused. I thought maybe I should give up and become something else, but I didn't know what. So I wandered around and finally started thinking about the next book, 'The Green Wood'. Of course you get good reviews too, which give you hope, and the bad ones toughen you. Finally after many, many years, you realize that it's part of it. In a way, it's a pruning process. It cuts down all but the people who are really driven to be writers. So there are far more people who write two novels than six or seven.

Interviewer: After a while, people began to see some autobiographical content in your fiction. Was that fair?

Norman Cowley: It was half fair. You don't ever put someone into a book completely. You don't dare because if you do, you've got a dull character. The point is that if you put people that you know very well, like your wife or children, into a book, they're real for you already, so you don't have to create them. So they say a few things that they say every day and they're real for you, but not for anyone else. It's better if you change them. I love taking people and transforming them to a degree by, say, putting them in an occupation they don't have and so on.

Interviewer: And what do you think about some of the novels written today with their extremely violent plots?

Norman Cowley: I don't care what characters do in a novel. I'm willing to read about the worst human monster, provided the novelist can make that person come alive. A novel should enable you to learn more about the depths of human nature. Some of today's violent novels don't do that. There's no inner voyage. The writing's descriptive but not revealing. Probably there's such a thing as 'going too far', but only if you don't fulfil the prescription. You can go as far as you want but your imagination has to be equal to it.

Interviewer: So the novel is still mainly a kind of psychological journey?

Norman Cowley: Well, it can be many things: a riddle, a game or a wonderful revolution of language. I would hate to say novels have to be one thing, but the key is that they should illuminate human experience in a dramatic way. Otherwise why read them? You're going to get a better, swiftly-paced, modern narrative on the average TV show.

Interviewer: Now, in your selection of subjects for biographical treatment, is there one aspect of all these people which attracted you?

Norman Cowley: Well, yes, I feel that I'm in a position to write biographies of people who are well-known, not necessarily because I'm as large a celebrity as they are, although I do think I have more insight into them than the average good, worthy biographer. They approach from the outside and don't understand the incredible confusion of identities that grows when you come to celebrity from simpler beginnings. That's what draws me to these people. Also you have the great advantage of knowing what happened. When you're a novelist ... you panic about what to do next. You could wreck the book if you go the wrong way.

Interviewer: Now let's turn to your latest novel, which has ...

Part 4: Gap-filling

Shaun Ellis Like most young children, I grew up with an innate fear of wolves. It wasn’t until I was a bit older and saw a wolf in a zoo that I realized how far away this animal was from the mythological creature I’d learned about in books and films. I grew up in a small village in Norfolk and was always interested in the natural world and wild animals. I knew I wanted to work with them in some way when I was older. In my 20s, I read about an American naturalist, Levi Holt, who ran a wolf research centre in Idaho and I thought, ‘That’s where I want to go.’ I sold everything I had and raised enough money for my plane fare. When I met up with biologists working on the reservation, they took me on as a basic field biologist, teaching me how to track w
1723998003758.png

1723998025023.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI NHÉ!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn--- gom 6 de tieng anh lop 10 tập 2.zip
    172.8 MB · Lượt xem: 1
  • yopo.vn--- gom 6 de tieng anh lop 10 tập 1.zip
    194.7 MB · Lượt xem: 1
  • YOPO.VN---THPT chuyên Ngoại Ngữ _ĐHNN _ĐHQG HN.zip
    93.6 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---THPT chuyên Lê Khiết - Quảng Ngãi.zip
    28.8 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---THPT chuyên Biên Hòa - Hà Nam.zip
    23.2 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---Anh_10_Chuyên_Sơn La.zip
    19.2 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---THPT chuyên Lê Quý Đôn - Đà Nẵng.zip
    58.3 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---De Tieng Anh 10 - Chuyen Lam Son, Thanh Hoa.zip
    22 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---Tiếng Anh 10 - Lào Cai.zip
    28.7 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---ĐỀ ĐỀ XUẤT DHBB-TIẾNG ANH 10- CHUYÊN HẠ LONG.zip
    50.4 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---THPT chuyên Vĩnh Phúc - Vĩnh Phúc.zip
    24 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---THPT chuyên Lê Hồng Phong - Nam Định.zip
    86.8 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---THPT chuyên Hoàng Lê Kha - Tây Ninh.zip
    29 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---Anh_10-YenBai.rar
    28.8 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---Tiếng Anh-10-chuyên Quốc Học-Thừa Thiên Huế.zip
    26.9 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---Anh 10_THPT Hòn Gai_Quảng Ninh.rar
    31.4 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---TIẾNG ANH_10_CHUYÊN LÊ QUÝ ĐÔN_BÌNH ĐỊNH.rar
    55.1 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---Tiếng Anh_10_Chuyên Hưng Yên_Hưng Yên.rar
    19 MB · Lượt xem: 0
  • YOPO.VN---Anh 10_Chuyen Thai Binh.rar
    18.5 MB · Lượt xem: 0
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    35 đề tiếng anh thi vào lớp 10 word bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 các đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 de thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh lớp 10 cấp trường có đáp an de thi hsg anh 10 cấp tỉnh de thi hsg anh 10 cấp trường de thi hsg anh 10 hà nội de thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 chương trình mới file đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 file đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 file đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh làm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 online lộ trình ôn thi hsg anh 10 một số đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 tài liệu bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 10 pdf tài liệu ôn thi hsg anh 10 trọn bộ 110 de thi hsg tiếng anh 10 có đáp an và file nghe đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 phú yên đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 đề thi 15 phút tiếng anh lớp 6 unit 10 đề thi cuối học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 10 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 10 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 10 nâng cao đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 10 cũ đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 10 mới đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi học kì tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi học kỳ 2 tiếng anh 10 thí điểm đề thi học kỳ 2 tiếng anh lớp 10 mới đề thi hsg tiếng anh 10 có file nghe đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 10 đề thi thử tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi thử tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 đề thi tiếng anh 10 chuyên đề thi tiếng anh 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hà nội 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 10 hk1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 online đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 học kì 2 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 10 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 mới đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh 10 nâng cao đề thi tiếng anh 10 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 10 thí điểm học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 10 tuyển sinh đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 2020 tphcm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 chuyên sư phạm đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 khánh hòa đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2019 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 online đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 tại hà nội đề thi tiếng anh lớp 10 unit 7 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển 10 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 hà nội đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 năm 2018 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh 10 năm 2019 đề thi tiếng anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 an giang 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc giang 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bắc ninh 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình dương 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 bình định 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 full trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hà nội 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2017 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải dương 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải phòng 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 hải phòng 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 mã 001 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 mới nhất đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 năm 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 nghệ an 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 online đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú thọ 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 phú yên 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ngãi 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2018 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2019 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 quảng ninh 2021 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 sở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thái nguyên đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 thanh hóa 2020 đề thi tiếng anh vào 10 yên bái đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 amsterdam đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 an giang đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 chuyên hưng yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 chuyên ngữ 2017 đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 daklak đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 mai lan hương đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 nghệ an đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 ở hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 pdf đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 phú yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tại hà nội đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tại tp hcm đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh hưng yên đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh yên bái đề thi tiếng anh vào lớp 10 tphcm pdf đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 giữa kì 1 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 học kì 1 đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng anh pdf đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh phú yên
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    PHAMDUNG92