Chào mừng!

ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN MỚI TẢI ĐƯỢC TÀI LIỆU! Đăng ký ngay!

KHÁCH VÀ THÀNH VIÊN CÓ THỂ TẢI MIỄN PHÍ HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH VIÊN VÀ TẢI » THƯ MỤC MIỄN PHÍYOPOVN
ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP ĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP » ĐĂNG KÝ NGAYĐĂNG KÝ NÂNG CẤP THÀNH VIÊN VIP
ÔN TẬP CUỐI KÌ

Yopovn

Ban quản trị Team YOPO
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
28/1/21
Bài viết
Điểm
tác giả
TUYỂN TẬP 30 Đề ôn tập tiếng anh 11 global success (FORM 2025) CÓ ĐÁP ÁN được soạn dưới dạng file word gồm 30 file trang. Các bạn xem và tải đề ôn tập tiếng anh 11 global success về ở dưới.

YOPO.VN---- DIỄN ĐÀN TÀI LIỆU, GIÁO ÁN, BÀI GIẢNG, ĐỀ THI...

2025 FORMAT - SAMPLE TEST 1

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following sentences.

A. aid B. hair C. paint D. sprain

A. aches B. watches C. faces D. places

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following sentences.

A. relieved B. confused C. ashamed D. anxious

A. explorer B. waterfall C. volcano D. disaster

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

There is no reason to be anxious __________ the result.
A. about B. at C. of D. with

Just __________ the advice above, and eventually you will be able to play the note well.

A. listen B. do C. refuse D. follow

Children's lives are in __________ every time they cross this river to get to school.

A. risk B. injury C. condition D. danger

“My listening score isn’t very good.” - “I think you ________ spend more time on it.”

A. don’t B. should C. need D. ought

___________ your homework on the bus while you ____________ to school?

A. Did you do - came B. Were you doing - was coming

C. Did you do - were coming D. Were you doing - were coming

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct arrangement of the sentences to make a meaningful paragraph/ letter in each of the following questions.

10. a- One day, I bought a long plastic snake and put it next to my sister on her bed.

b- When I was young, my sister looked after me as our parents worked abroad.

c- I used to think of playing a prank on my sister as she was always shouting at me.

d- She cried a lot, so I had to apologise to her and promised never to prank on her.

e- At midnight, she suddenly screamed when she touched something long and soft.

a-b-c-d-e B. e-d-c-b-a C. b-c-a-e-d D. d-e-a-c-b

11. a- Besides, I must get up sooner so that I can have breakfast before going to the train station.

b- Dear sister, I hope you are OK and will succeed in your job.

c- Also, life is hard, which reminds me the days in Viet Nam when you prepared everything for me.

d- Lots of love.

e- Firstly, I’m sorry that I wake you up at 6 A.M because it is 4 A.M in Ibaraki, Japan now.

a-b-c-d-e B. e-d-c-b-a C. b-e-a-c-d D. d-c-a-e-b

Read the following advertisement/ school announcement and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct option that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

A DIAMOND IS FOREVER
Love has the language of its (12) _____, sweet and full of secret meanings for each lover’s heart. It speaks in the mountain and the sun, in buds and in the wondrous lights of an engagement diamond. (13) _____ while its voice may someday fade from the mountains, sun and buds, it lingers clarion clear in the diamond’s joyful flames, repeating the dreams of lovers down their married lifetime and (14) _____.

• A. self B. own C. side D. time
  • A. And B. But C. So D. Or
  • A. beneath B. beside C. beyond D. behind

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE MID-TERM TESTS
The school administrators would like to announce
  • All students (15)______ present by 7:30, from Dec 26 upto Dec 29.
  • (16)______ cheating during your tests.
  • Bringing along mobile devices (17)_______ stopping your tests.

• A. must B. required C. have to be D. receive
  • A. Without B. Not C. No D. Hardly
  • A. means B. equal C. requires D. refers

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct option that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

Dear Trizzie,
(18)____ your invitation. It (19)____ great way to celebrate the start of the school holidays. Unfortunately, (20)____ because I’m going to be in Japan with my parents. (21)____ 02 July. It would be nice to meet up (22)____ . Can you suggest the place? (23)____ some coffee at Cao Nguyen Legends? I hope you enjoy your party.

Cyan.

18. A. I’m sorry for B. Thank you for C. Apologising for D. Thanks to

19. A. seems to B. looks like a C. sounds like a D. seems to be alike

20. A. I can’t get it B. I can’t know it C. I can’t use it D. I can’t make it

21. A. Arriving on B. We get back on C. Return on D. To get back on

22. A. at times B. sometimes C. at time D. sometime

23. A. Let’s have B. Shall we C. I suggest having D. Why don’t we have

++++++++++​

According to a(n) (24)___ in the Wall Street Journal, decades of (25)___ show the benefits of chores - academically, emotionally and even professionally. Giving children household chores at an early age helps to build a lasting sense of mastery, responsibility and self-reliance, according to research by Marty Rossmann, professor emeritus at the University of Minnesota. In 2002, Dr. Rossmann analysed data from a longitudinal study that followed 84 children across four periods in their lives - in preschool, around ages 10 and 15, and in their mid-20s. She (26)___ found that young adults who began chores at ages 3 and 4 were more likely to have good relationships (27)___ family and friends, to achieve academic and early career success and to be self-sufficient compared with those (28)___ didn’t have chores or who started them as teens. Chores also teach children how to be empathetic and responsive to others’ needs.

A. paper B. article C. book D. novel

A. students B. researchers C. studies D. people

A. then B. however C. notwithstanding D. nevertheless

A. between B. towards C. for D. with

A. which B. who C. whose D. whom

Read the following passages and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

We all experience joy and sorrow in our lives, but have we ever wondered why we need both? Some p

eople might think that joy is the only thing worth pursuing, and that sorrow is something to avoid at all costs. However, this is a shortsighted view.
The quote "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world" is attributed to Helen Keller, a remarkable woman who overcame blindness and deafness to become a renowned author, activist and lecturer. She knew firsthand the challenges and hardships that life can bring, but she also appreciated the beauty and meaning that can be found in overcoming them. She believed that joy and sorrow are inseparable, and that they both enrich our lives in different ways.

Joy is the natural response to the good things that happen to us, such as love, friendship, success, achievement, pleasure and satisfaction. Joy gives us a sense of happiness, gratitude, fulfilment and optimism. It motivates us to pursue our goals and dreams, and to share our gifts and talents with others. Joy is essential for our well-being and happiness. However, joy alone is not enough to make us complete. Joy can blind us to the realities and needs of others, and to the opportunities for improvement and change. We are not perfect.

On the other hand, sorrow challenges us to face our problems and difficulties, and to cope with our emotions and feelings. Sorrow is there to make us more resilient. That said, sorrow alone is not enough to make us grow. Sorrow can paralyse us from taking action and moving forward, making us lose sight of our strengths and potentials.

Therefore, we need both joy and sorrow in our lives. Joy and sorrow balance each other out, and make us more human.

Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?

A. The Importance of Pursuing Joy in Life

B. Helen Keller's Journey towards Happiness

C. The Inseparable Connection between Joy and Sorrow

D. Overcoming Challenges and Finding Meaning in Life

The word "firsthand" in paragraph 1 mostly means _____.

A. personally B. immediately C. indirectly D. regrettably

According to paragraph 3, only joy in life can lead to _____.

A. happiness and gratitude

B. motivation and pursuit of goals

C. a sense of completeness and perfection

D. insensitivity and blindness to the real world

The word “paralyse” in paragraph 4 mostly means _____.

A. encourage B. hinder C. empower D. inspire

Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?

A. Joy and sorrow are both unavoidable. B. Helen was born with joy.

C. Sorrow challenges us to face our problems. D. Sorrow is a necessary evil.

+++++++++++

Being lost at sea is one of the most terrifying experiences a person can face. Imagine being surrounded by nothing but water, with no land in sight, no help on the way, and no idea how long you will survive. You have to deal with hunger, thirst, exposure, fatigue, and the constant threat of sharks, storms, or pirates. You have to cope with the loneliness, the despair, and the fear of never seeing your loved ones again. You have to hope for a miracle, but also prepare for the worst.

Some people who have been lost at sea have managed to survive by using their skills, their resources, and their willpower. They have built rafts, caught fish, collected rainwater, and signalled for rescue. They have prayed, meditated, and kept their spirits up. They have found strength in themselves and in their companions. They have lived to tell their stories.

But others have not been so lucky. They have succumbed to dehydration, hypothermia, infection, or injury. They have gone mad, given up, or drowned. They have vanished without a trace, leaving behind only questions and grief. They have become statistics, or legends.

Being lost at sea is a test of human endurance and resilience. It is a challenge that few can overcome, and many cannot imagine. It is a nightmare that no one wants to face.

Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?

A. The Challenges of Surviving at Sea

B. The Resilience of Those Lost at Sea

C. The Nightmare of Being Lost at Sea

D. The Terrifying Experience of Travelling by Sea

The word "despair" in paragraph 1 probably means _____.

A. excitement B. hopelessness C. determination D. contentment

The purpose of paragraph 2 is to _____.

A. describe the difficulties faced by those lost at sea

B. discuss the emotional impact of being lost at sea

C. highlight the importance of companionship during the ordeal

D. provide examples of survival strategies at sea

According to paragraph 3, some people might not _____.

A. prepare for the worst-case scenario B. be able to imagine being lost at sea

C. find the strength to survive D. signal for rescue when lost at sea

The word "succumbed" in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to _____.

A. survived B. surrendered C. surpassed D. succeeded

Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?

A. Some people have managed to survive being lost at sea.

B. Dehydration is one of the dangers faced by those lost at sea.

C. The test of endurance and resilience is easy to overcome.

D. Being lost at sea is a nightmare that people fear.

Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?

A. Survival at sea requires a combination of luck and preparation.

B. All people who have been lost at sea have managed to survive.

C. Being lost at sea is a common experience for sailors and fishermen.

D. The fear of being lost at sea is greater than the reality of the experience.

B5- A9- D13- A17- A21- B25- C29- C33- B37- C
A6- D10- C14- C18- B22- D26- A30- A34- C38- B
D7- D11- C15- C19- C23- D27- D31- D35- B39- C
B8- B12- B16- C20- D24- B28- B32- B36- D40- A

1712739834698.png

THẦY CÔ TẢI FILE ĐÍNH KÈM!

DOWNLOAD FILE

• yopo.vn---30 Đề Theo Form 2025 tập 1.zip
    514.1 KB · Lượt xem: 1
  • yopo.vn---30 Đề Theo Form 2025 tập 2.zip
    619.5 KB · Lượt xem: 1
  • yopo.vn---30 Đề Theo Form 2025 tập 3.zip
    491.3 KB · Lượt xem: 1
Nếu bạn cảm thấy nội dung chủ đề bổ ích , Hãy LIKE hoặc bình luận để chủ đề được sôi nổi hơn
  • Từ khóa
    bài ôn tập tiếng anh 3 unit 11 bài ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 bài tập ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 11 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 1 2 3 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 bài tập ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 4 unit 11 bộ đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 bộ đề thi tiếng anh 11 bộ đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 các đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 giải đề cương tiếng anh 11 giải đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập anh 11 học kì 1 ôn tập học kì 1 môn tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 thi điểm ôn tập học kì 2 môn tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập học kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet ôn tập học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh 11 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 ôn tập ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 cuối kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 violet ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kỳ 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 lên 12 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 mới ôn tập tiếng anh 11 theo từng unit ôn tập tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 1 2 3 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 6 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 6 7 8 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 6 global warming ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 8 our world heritage sites ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 9 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 unit 9 10 11 ôn tập tiếng anh 11 violet ôn tập tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 ôn tập tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 có đáp án ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 giữa kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 thí điểm ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 unit 1 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 unit 1 2 3 ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 unit 6 ôn tập unit 1 2 3 tiếng anh 11 mới ôn tập unit 1 2 3 tiếng anh 11 violet ôn tập unit 1 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập unit 2 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập unit 3 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập unit 6 7 8 tiếng anh 11 mới ôn tập unit 6 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập unit 7 tiếng anh 11 mới ôn tập unit 9 10 11 tiếng anh 11 violet ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 thí điểm ôn tập và kiểm tra tiếng anh quyển 11 sách ôn tập tiếng anh 11 sách tham khảo tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu anh văn 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 hoàng thị lệ tài liệu bồi dưỡng tiếng anh 11 pdf tài liệu chuyên tiếng anh 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung tài liệu cô cẩm nhung lớp 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 1 lớp 12 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 10 lớp 11 tài liệu cô cẩm nhung unit 11 lớp 11 tài liệu dạy tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu học tập lớp 11 tài liệu học tiếng anh file pdf tài liệu học tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu nghe tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 tài liệu ôn thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn thi hsg tiếng anh 11 tài liệu ôn thi tiếng anh hk2 lớp 11 tài liệu phụ đạo tiếng anh 11 tài liệu tham khảo tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh 11 tài liệu tiếng anh 11 cô cẩm nhung tài liệu tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 tài liệu tiếng anh 11 mới tài liệu tiếng anh 11 pdf tài liệu tiếng anh 11 sách mới tài liệu tiếng anh 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh cô cẩm nhung tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 11 tài liệu tiếng anh lớp 11 thí điểm tài liệu tiếng anh pdf tài liệu tự chọn tiếng anh 11 tiếng anh 11 sách mới pdf tiếng anh 11 thí điểm pdf tuyển chọn đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 11 pdf đề cương giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 11 đề cương ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 11 đề cương ôn tập môn tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề cương on tập tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 violet đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 kì 2 violet đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 cả năm đề cương on tập tiếng anh lớp 11 hk1 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 hk1 violet đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 đề cương ôn tập tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 violet đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh 11 học kỳ 1 đề cương tiếng anh 11 đề cương tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề cương tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 violet đề cương tiếng anh lớp 11 kì 2 đề kiểm tra 15 phút tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn anh đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 11 thí điểm unit 6 đề thi anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi anh văn lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi cuối kì 1 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 môn anh đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì 1 anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng anh đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi giữa kì 2 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi giữa kì môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi giữa kì tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi hk1 tiếng anh 11 mới đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh 11 đề thi hk2 tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi hóa học bằng tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi học kì 1 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi học kì tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 cấp tỉnh đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 cấp trường đề thi học sinh giỏi tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 cấp tỉnh đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 cấp trường đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có file nghe đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có file nghe violet đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi hsg tiếng anh 11 đà nẵng đề thi hsg tiếng anh lớp 11 violet đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh 11 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi khảo sát tiếng anh lớp 11 violet đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi môn tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 đề thi nghe tiếng anh 11 đề thi nghe tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi nói tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 tphcm đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 tphcm 2021 đề thi olympic tiếng anh 11 violet đề thi olympic tiếng anh lớp 11 tphcm đề thi thử tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 đề thi tiếng anh 11 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 cuối kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 giữa kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 hk2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 nam định đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 1 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 năm 2020 đề thi tiếng anh 11 học kì 2 trắc nghiệm đề thi tiếng anh 11 kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 kì 2 đề thi tiếng anh 11 thí điểm đề thi tiếng anh 11 thí điểm học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh 11 unit 1 2 3 đề thi tiếng anh cuối học kì 1 lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 2019 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 2020 đề thi tiếng anh học kì 1 lớp 11 violet đề thi tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 11 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 chương trình mới đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 cơ bản đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 có file nghe đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 có đáp án đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 cuối học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 giữa học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 hk1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 hk2 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 2019 đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 1 violet đề thi tiếng anh lớp 11 sách mới đề thi toán bằng tiếng anh lớp 11 đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 đề thi vật lý bằng tiếng anh lớp 11
  • HỖ TRỢ ĐĂNG KÝ VIP

Liên hệ ZALO để được tư vấn, hỗ trợ: ĐĂNG KÝ TÀI KHOẢN VIP
    ZALO:0979702422

BÀI VIẾT MỚI

Thống kê

Chủ đề
    Bài viết
    Thành viên
    Thành viên mới nhất
    Nguyễn Thúy 88

Thành viên Online